A Covenant NOT Ten Commandments

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2020 10:54:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Exodus 19:1-11
And Moses went up to God, and the Lord called to him from the mountain, saying, "Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel: 'You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to Myself. Now therefore, if you will indeed obey **My voice** and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel." So Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before them all these words which the Lord commanded him. Then all the people answered together and said, "All that the Lord has spoken we will do." So Moses brought back the words of the people to the Lord. And the Lord said to Moses, "Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and believe you forever." So Moses told the words of the people to the Lord. Then the Lord said to Moses, "Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their clothes. And let them be ready for the third day. For on the third day the Lord will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.

The God of Life came in 3 days and made the covenant to be a special treasure of knowledge of the Most High God of 8th density mystery to be the Gods and Goddesses of Time/Space in the Law of One to not be a thief.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2020 4:18:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
anonthesmallone wrote:
Exodus 19:1-11
And Moses went up to God, And the Lord called to him from the mountain, Saying, "Thus you shall say to the house of Jacob, And tell the children of Israel: 'You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, And how I bore you on eagles' wings and brought you to Myself. Now therefore, If you will indeed obey **My voice** and keep My covenant, Then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. ' These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel. " So Moses came and called for the elders of the people, And laid before them all these words which the Lord commanded him. Then all the people answered together and said, "All that the Lord has spoken we will do. " So Moses brought back the words of the people to the Lord. And the Lord said to Moses, "Behold, I come to you in the thick cloud, That the people may hear when I speak with you, And believe you forever. " So Moses told the words of the people to the Lord. Then the Lord said to Moses, "Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, And let them wash their clothes. And let them be ready for the third day. For on the third day the Lord will come down upon Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.

The God of Life came in 3 days and made the covenant to be a special treasure of knowledge of the Most High God of 8th density mystery to be the Gods and Goddesses of Time/Space in the Law of One to not be a thief.

You are scripturally ignorant. How many times do I have to expose you as a mentally ill pathological liar?

"The Mosaic covenant made with Moses and the Israelite people at Horeb-Sinai, Which is found in Exodus 19"24 and the book of Deuteronomy, Contains the foundations of the written Torah and the Oral Torah. In this covenant, God promises to make the Israelites his treasured possession among all people[Exo 19:5] and "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation"[Exo 19:6], If they follow God's commandments. As part of the terms of this covenant, God gives Moses the Ten Commandments (Exod 24:8; these are later embellished or elaborated on in the rest of the Torah). The blood of sacrificial oxen is thereafter sprinkled on the altar and on the people to seal the covenant.

Beyond its central religious purpose, The Mosaic covenant was also political. It established Israel as a holy nation, God's special possession (Exod 19:5-6), With its chosen guardian-angel and shepherd, Yahweh, The Son of El-Elyon. [15]

The form of the covenant resembles the suzerainty treaty in the ancient Near East. [16] Like the treaties, The Ten Commandments begins with Yahweh's identification and what he had done for Israel ("who brought you out of the land of Egypt"; Ex 20:2) as well as the stipulations commanding absolute loyalty ("You shall not have other gods apart from me"). Unlike the suzerainty treaty, The Decalogue does not have any witness nor explicit blessings and curses. [17] The fullest account of the Mosaic covenant is given in the book of Deuteronomy.

God gave the children of Israel the Shabbat as the permanent sign of this covenant. [Exo 31:12"17]"

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.