Jump to topic:

Nigger is black people of African origin

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 4:30:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Nigger Ethang5 is a nigger. He confessed he is very black and lives in Accra Ghana a shithole African country.
So why is he calling others niggers? Nigger is a very hateful word even to niggers because it draws attention to their very black skin and very ugly negroid appearance.
Niggers believe calling others niggers is a way of insulting them. But the word nigger was used to define a black person of African origin. It cannot be applied to people not of African origin. Harikrish is a very white biblical scholar and spiritual leader of Indian origin.
Most Africans like Ethang5 don't know how to use the term nigger because it is an American slur/term to define black people of African origin.
Africans know white Americans see blacks as biblically condemned to slavery.
But Africans see African American niggers as genetically inferior blacks because they are descendants of slaves. greatly humiliated, low IQ low achievers and a disgrace to the African nation.
Is this a black on black attack? Blacks in America are inferior descendants of slaves. Blacks in Africa are shitholes. Should this name calling stop.
All blacks share the same phenotype. They are all very black and negroid ugly and direct descendants of subhuman species Naledi.

You will notice nigger Ethang moves all posts of his confession he is a nigger forward so that they will be read and members will understand what is behind his mask is a self loathing very black negroid. He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world.

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.... Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2020 4:36:35 PM
Blacks refer to people of African origin.

Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks

Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2020 2:01:04 AM
Nigger definition: Black people of African origin.

Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever and has never disparaged India or Indians.
Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. He has listed all the great achievements of India and defended his people and country whenever attempts were made to disparage India or Indians. Harikrish may not be as closely associated with his motherland nor is he the typical Indian since he has lived most of his lfe in Canada. But he is a proud Indian a Brahmin from the priestly caste and blessed by his good Karma and Canadian wife and grown up two sons. His name should say it all. Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

Ethang5 is your typical African.
Some points to consider when drawing your comparisons.

1. Ethang was born before his mother discovered abortion. So he was born out of ignorance. Very typical of niggers.

2. Ethang claimed his negroid wife was illiterate, his 3 nigger daughters illegitimate bastards and he was the nigger that buggered Franklin. That's a typical negroid family.

3. Ethang lives and works in Africa. He is very black and he follows Christianity a slave religion. That is typical of most Africans.

4. Ethang has been working as a delivery mule and negroid slave for over 22 years. (15 + 7). He smuggles bibles for a living to countries where over 50% of Africans are illiterate. 80% are already Christians and bibles are available free online. Remember he was born out of ignorance like most Africans.
4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5. Ethang repeatedly admitted he is ashamed to be African. Most Africans are ashamed to be Africans. Very typical self loathing African trait.

6. Ethang is very black but he judges others by how very white they are. He found Harikrish very white. That is typical of very black Africans.

7. Ethang lies and denies he is African even after confessing he is very black.
Niggers are black people of African origins. Lying and denying their African origins is typical of niggers like Ethang.

8. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs (1,300 years) , Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years). The bible condemns Africans to slavery. Ethang even confessed he is a poor African slave. Love of slavery is a typical African nostalgia.

9. Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, starvation, diseased centre of the world. Africans are a net liability to the world. Ethang is no exception.

10. Ethang is a wasted African life.
Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding with many generations of animals
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school.

We know Ethang's socio-economic status is slumdog status.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions about his life in Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Now add to the list Ethang is a failed jobless sick nigger.

I just got notified Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!!

Karma is what Karma does.
Why the Bible condemned and cursed all Africans.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2020 8:26:36 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
The curse of blackness.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

I investigated all those things when I found out Ethang5 was a black negroid. And we now have his confessions where he is proving to be the self loathing very black very sick unemployed typical slumdog nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 4:51:48 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
Do African problems have a bottom? It appears there is a bottom that defines the African problem

REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT FACTS:

The rate of being diagnosed with colorectal cancer is higher among African- Americans than among any other population group in the United States.

Death rates from colorectal cancer are higher among African-Americans than any other population group in the United States.

Experts suggest that African-Americans get screened beginning at age 45.

Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer among African-Americans, With more than 18, 110 cases estimated to be diagnosed in 2013. Approximately 6, 850 deaths among African-Americans are expected to occur in 2013.

There is evidence that African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have screening tests for colorectal cancer.

African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have colorectal polyps detected at a time when they can easily be removed.

African-Americans are more likely to be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in advanced stages when there are fewer treatment options available. They are less likely to live five or more years after being diagnosed with colorectal cancer than other populations.

Diet, Tobacco use and a lack of access to equal medical treatment options may increase African-Americans" risk of developing colorectal cancer.

There may also be genetic factors that contribute to the higher incidence of colorectal cancer among some African-Americans. Learn your family"s medical history and tell your health care professional if a relative " parent, Brother, Sister or child " has had colorectal cancer or colorectal polyps.

African-American women have the same probability of getting colorectal cancer as men, And are more likely to die of colorectal cancer than are women of any other population group.

African-American patients experience a larger number of polyps on the right side of the colon, Versus the left. A screening endoscopy must cover the entire colon, As is performed with a colonoscopy.

COMPARED TO the general population, The risk of cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors was significantly increased more than 10 years after their cancer diagnosis, According to research presented by David Baraghoshi, MSTAT candidate, Of the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, And colleagues, At the 2018 Cancer Survivorship Symposium in Orlando. 1

"We believe this increased risk for cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors may be due to the shared lifestyle risk factors between the two diseases, " said Mr. Baraghoshi. Specifically, There was an increased risk of cardiovascular disease for survivors who were aged 65 years or older, Had 1 or more comorbidities, And were obese.

Blacks obesity is concentrated around their backsides close to the colon region.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2021 9:15:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Racism harms black people most. It"s time to recognise "anti-blackness"
Ahmed Olayinka Sule

A one-size-fits-all approach to discrimination fails to grasp its impact on different minorities. Anti-black racism should be classified separately

"In the US, Black people make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police. "

There is a tendency to classify all victims of racism under the label "people of colour" or "black, Asian and minority ethnic" people (shortened to BAME). However, This generalist approach fails to account for the varied ways that racism affects different races. There is anti-black racism, Anti-Asian racism (which affects east Asians and south Asians differently), Anti-Arab racism, Even sometimes anti-white racism. To be clear, All these strands of racism are significant, And we need to work to eradicate them all. Yet, Historically, It"s black people who have most often found themselves at the bottom of the pile.

Look at the figures: according to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likelyto be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences even though they are not more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.
Historically, Though slavery covered a range of civilisations, Countries and races, For the black race its legacy lives on. From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.
And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.
In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

Who has the right to say nigger?
Nigger means black people of African origin.
So any non-African can call black people of African origin nigger!

Can African call non Africans niggers?
No, Because the word nigger also conveys the way whites and non whites treated Africans. Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese, Brazilians and Christians throughout their African history. That would be like the slave calling their different masters slave.

But blacks can call other blacks niggers because it would be a way to demean them the same way they were demeaned by whites.

Indians calling blacks niggers is also rooted in African history. India was a recipient of African slaves who were brought to India by the Arab slave traders.
"The Indian Ocean slave trade, Sometimes known as the East African slave trade, Was multi-directional slave trade and has changed over time. Africans were sent as slaves to the Middle East, To Indian Oceanislands (including Madagascar), To the Indian subcontinent, And later to the Americas. "

" Descendants of Bantu people of East Africa, Siddi ancestors were largely brought to India as slaves by Arabs as early as the 7th Century, Followed by the Portuguese and the British later on. Others. . .
Isolated and reclusive, Siddis are mostly confined to small pockets of villages in the Indian states of Karnataka, Maharashtra and Gujarat, And the city of Hyderabad (there"s also a sizable population in Pakistan). The term nigger suggests Karmic Justice evidenced in black history.

So why is nigger Ethang5 calling Indians niggers when Hinduism played no role in African.
Indians aren't black either.
What makes Europeans and South Asians fairer?

Note: The countries which make up South Asia are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. "Sometimes Myanmar (Burma) is also included. They are linked by the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation.

The study provides a glimpse into the movements of early humans, As they populated new lands and latitudes. For example, Our trivia above tells us fair skin evolved in two separate events for Europeans/South Asians and East Asians.
A team of biologists from Europe, India and Australia examined the genes of more than 1, 600 South Asian people. Although previous studies had found three genes play a part in skin color in South Asians, The researchers zeroed in on the one gene identified as most important, SLC24A5. (One of the other important genes is SLC45A2, Which happens to be the gene that makes white tigers. ) In fact, The researchers mostly examined just one form of SLC24A5, Called allele A. Allele A is what makes Europeans and South Asians fairer.
Instead, The fairer form of SLC24A5 is associated with people's languages, Specific geographic areas, And ancestry. For example, Brahmins, No matter where they're from in India, Tend to have allele A. Which is ubiquitous in Europeans. Thus accounting for the fairer skin of Brahmins in India. Another example: In one South Indian group, The Saurashtrians, 70 percent of people have allele A. It's believed Saurashtrians moved south from a more northern region during the Middle Ages, When Southern Indian kings invited them to the area for their silk weaving skill. All of this contrasts with SLC24A5 in Europeans, In whom allele A is nearly ubiquitous, And appears almost entirely driven by evolution.

The treatments of blacks have improved. Blacks are treated better by non-blacks than the shameful things black people do to each other.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2021 5:19:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Africans are a muderous genocidal race of negroids. The biblical curse of all Africans continue to haunt Africa. Past and present African genocides combined with 1,700 years of African slavery paint a subhuman existence which makes us question if Black Lives Matter.

Genocides in central Africa

In the 20th century, ten million people were murdered in various remote parts of Central Africa. It was not a single genocide but a collection of ethnic wars which raged from Sudan, the Congo, through to Uganda and Rwanda.

In the southern region of the Sudan, two million people belonging to various Nilotic peoples including Dinka, Nuer and Shilluk were killed by Sudanese Arabs from the North.

Roughly five and a half million died in the Congo, mainly during the Second Congo War[2] but also in relatively smaller holocausts such as the Ituri conflict and the mass murder of Pygmies known as "Effacer le tableau".

In Uganda, 300 thousand people were murdered during the regime of Idi Amin and 500 thousand during the rule of his successor, Milton Obote.Amin's genocides targeted the Acholi and Lango peoples; these two groups went on to kill other groups (mainly the Baganda) under Obote's regime.

In the early 1970s, over 150 thousand Hutu people were killed by Tutsi people in Burundi by order of General Michel Micombero.Twenty years later, one million Tutsi people were killed by Hutu people during the 1994 Rwandan genocide.

In the Rwandan genocide, the people who had been the victims in Burundi (the Hutu) killed the ethnic group that had killed them (the Tutsi), and these new victims later played a role in the Congo genocide.

In all of these deaths, the victims were killed by people from a different African ethnic group. Ten million deaths occurred in close proximity.

Leading cause of deaths in African countries.

Africans leads the world in AIDS deaths(100 mil), African starvation deaths (25 million). Genocide 10 million. Annual African deaths from diarrhoea (1.2 million), malaria deaths (431k) 93% of malaria deaths are in Africa. See Statista and WHO
(African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns)
African continent CoVid-19 deaths=240k African American deaths=160k
Out of the 1.2 million CoVid deaths in Latin America 21% are blacks.
Which makes Africans the highest CoVid deaths by race.

Africa's top ten causes of death

1. Civil wars
Civil wars
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

2. Starvation
25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

3. Lower respiratory tract infections

Lower respiratory tract infections were Africa"s leading cause of death in 2016. They have held this position since 2010.

The infections affect people"s airways and lungs. They have many different causes, such as viruses and bacteria, and occasionally fungi and parasites. The most common illnesses are bronchitis and pneumonia.

4. HIV

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

5. Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea
Of the estimated total 10.6 million deaths among children younger than five years of age worldwide, 42 percent occur in the World Health Organization (WHO) African region
Diarrheal diseases remain one of the major killers of children under five, being responsible for about 750,000 of a total of 4.3 million deaths of African children up to four years of age.

Diarrheal diseases are the third leading cause of disease and death in children younger than 5 years of age in Africa and were responsible for an estimated 30 million cases of severe diarrhea (95% credible interval, 27 million to 33 million) and 330,000 deaths.

6. Ischaemic heart disease

Ischaemic heart disease is a narrowing of the arteries of the heart due to a buildup of plaques. Less oxygen is able to reach the parts of the heart beyond the obstruction. Death occurs when an artery suddenly becomes fully blocked, severely damaging the heart. This is known as a heart attack.

In 2016, an estimated 408,000 deaths in Africa were due to this disease.

The factors that put people more at risk of ischaemic heart disease include high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, being overweight, high cholesterol levels, an unhealthy diet, stress and lack of exercise.

7. Parasites and vector-borne diseases

Malaria
https://www.cdc.gov...
In 2019, an estimated 409,000 people died of malaria"most were young children in sub-Saharan Africa. Within the last decade, increasing numbers of partners and resources have rapidly increased malaria control efforts.

In 2019, malaria caused an estimated 229 million clinical episodes, and 409,000 deaths. An estimated 94% of deaths in 2019 were in the WHO African Region.

8. Communicable illnesses drive deaths in Africa

The primary cause of death in Africa remains communicable " infectious " diseases, which can be prevented. This is the case in low income countries the world over.

Warmer weather had a strong impact on death trends in 2016, driving malaria, an insect-spread disease. Africa also continued its slow trend towards high-income patterns of disease, with a steady decrease in deaths from communicable and preventable causes.

9. Abortion
A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community. "

10. African Slavery
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

11. Genocides in Central Africa

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. World Genocide leader
8. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.