Jump to topic:

Blacks becoming Christians are doubly cursed

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2020 3:14:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Blacks are self loathing haters. They hate their black skin and negroid appearance. They hate the fact the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves for over 1, 700 years by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. You can buy a black slave in Libya for $400.

BLM are protesting the treatment of blacks in America even though slavery was abolished half a century ago, Because discrimination and violence against blacks are rising under Trump's Presidency.

Blacks were led to believe their white Christian masters received their power from God because they followed Christ. Blacks began to convert to Christianity so they too could become empowered by God like their white Christian masters.

But blacks soon discovered their black skin and negroid appearance was permanent because it was the biblical mark of the beast and a change in faith was not going to change their cursed existence. This realization has made blacks feel they are doubly cursed. They are cursed by man and cursed by God.

Evidence such self loathing hatred is universal among black negroids.

Meet Nigger Ethang our resident very black nigger slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. God condemned all Africans in the Bible.

Africa COVID-19 stats: 721, 292 cases; 15, 170 deaths; | Africanews

Add to that the 100s of millions of Africans to die from the other plagues. 80% of Africans are Christians yet the plagues continue. Why? Why? Why?

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the execooiutive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "
25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
So what has the nigger Ethang who lives in Ghana African been doing for the last 16 years?

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Get your facts right nigger Ethang.

1 The Democratic Republic of the Congo, And the east of the country in particular, Has been described as the "Rape Capital of the World, " and the prevalence and intensity of all forms of sexual violence has been described as the worst in the world.
https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo

2 incest is a real problem in SA.
Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "
"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.
Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.
https://www. Iol. Co. Za/news/south-africa/incest-is-a-real-problem-in-sa-say-experts-46091

3 Nigeria: Rape! Incest! Violence! Women! Children! - allAfrica. Com
2013 " In South Africa the incidence of child and baby rape is the highest in the world. This high incidence is often associated with the myth that sexual intercourse with a virgin will cure a man of HIV or AIDS.

4 The law is simply not doing enough for rape survivors in South Africa. According the 2017"crime statistics, Over 100 people are raped every day in our country, And that"s just based on the attacks that are reported. This means that the number of people being brutally violated adds up to tens of thousands every year.
In general, Violent crime in South Africa is rife and horrific, But the prevalence of sexual assault and violence has led to South Africa being dubbed "the rape capital of the world". ""This is largely attributed to the pervasive rape culture that exists in the country.
https://southcoastherald. Co. Za/314591/surge-sexual-assault-violence-led-south-africa-dubbed-rape-capital-world/

5 Shock as 8-month-old baby raped in South Africa - Face2Face Africa
2019 " Authorities at Bonteheuwel, Cape Town, South Africa are in shock over reports that an eight -month-old baby had been raped. Western Cape police spokesperson Captain FC van Wyk confirmed".

continued. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2020 3:29:54 PM
Continued from previous post.

6 Rape Viewed as Major Problem Across Sub-Saharan Africa
Prevalent in countries with violence in recent past
BY CHRISTINE DELMEIREN
NAIROBI -- Majorities in nearly all 18 sub-Saharan African countries surveyed in 2009 say rape is a major problem in their countries. A median of 77% of sub-Saharan Africans see rape as this much of a problem, But in six countries, The percentage saying this reaches 90% or higher.
https://news. Gallup. Com/poll/142832/rape-viewed-major-problem-across-sub-saharan-africa. Aspx

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

Meet our resident slumdog nigger Ethang5 who is both a black and a Christian.
He is the typical black negroid self loathing hater who is doubly cursed.

How nigger Ethang sees himself and other blacks both in Africa and out of Africa.
He has confessed repeatedly blacks are self loathing and hate their black skin and negroid appearance. Nigger Ethang comes to DDO daily to make sure we see niggers as he sees them being one very black very sick unemployed nigger himself a slumdog black shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2020 12:36:24 AM
The racist curse of black skin is a very stupid and childish idea of the Orion group. The curse of death of old age on Israel is the pentagram mark placed on the foreheads of Cain and Canaan; etched by the Most High Invisible God of Death like dogs peeing on trees to mark the trees of men belonging to the Most High black hole God of Death.

Only male dogs pee on trees because males create the paradigm ideas the females believe and trust are true with no doubts to invoke the God of Death of a slow and painful death. The women will follow strong men based of Genesis 3 curses and blessings from God.

The peeing process are different for women as a metaphor. The unconditional love of God placed in the women to hate Satan (enmity} make their wombs automatically Holy to God when the men teach the true paradigms to their women. Then the men do not pee on trees metaphorically speaking like the 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-angel-dogs who are born to leave their finite Space/Time bodily vehicles. Spiritual cause and effect science.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2020 12:48:31 AM
The trend of God is for the Toto dogs to pee on trees. This revelation today is brilliant intelligence from God. The glory of God is intelligence or light and/or truth. Created reality is mortal reality and not eternal truth and Life. Reality is for mortality. Truth is for immortality. "I Am the Way, The Truth, And the Life. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2020 1:41:20 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The racist curse of black skin is a very stupid and childish idea of the Orion group. The curse of death of old age on Israel is the pentagram mark placed on the foreheads of Cain and Canaan; etched by the Most High Invisible God of Death like dogs peeing on trees to mark the trees of men belonging to the Most High black hole God of Death.

Only male dogs pee on trees because males create the paradigm ideas the females believe and trust are true with no doubts to invoke the God of Death of a slow and painful death. The women will follow strong men based of Genesis 3 curses and blessings from God.

The peeing process are different for women as a metaphor. The unconditional love of God placed in the women to hate Satan (enmity} make their wombs automatically Holy to God when the men teach the true paradigms to their women. Then the men do not pee on trees metaphorically speaking like the 7. 4+ billion Gentiles-angel-dogs who are born to leave their finite Space/Time bodily vehicles. Spiritual cause and effect science.

From your confession one can conclude you are doubly cursed.
You said your daughter and you masturbate. Do women masturbate differently like they pee different?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2020 1:52:31 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The trend of God is for the Toto dogs to pee on trees. This revelation today is brilliant intelligence from God. The glory of God is intelligence or light and/or truth. Created reality is mortal reality and not eternal truth and Life. Reality is for mortality. Truth is for immortality. "I Am the Way, The Truth, And the Life. "

You seem very intimate with your pet dog. You even sought treatment for beastiality.

Anon wrote: The sentence does not include Anon/Noah/ET. However, One day out of the shower he jumped into bed and invited his dog to pet the dog. To his surprise, The dog started licking him in areas that felt really good and did not tell him to stop for fifteen minutes. He did not ejaculate. No one was home.
Anon wrote: Holy Ghost sex is the most important principle to heal bestiality.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2020 3:48:26 PM
Why blacks becoming Christians are doubly cursed?
By becoming Christians blacks are legitimizing the biblical curse of Africans and accepting their place is in heaven and not earth. The killing of blacks is ironically a fulfilment of their prayers.

Can Christians accept that Black Lives Matter?
The Bible and their Christian faith says, NO!

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Noah had 3 sons Shem, Japheth and Ham. Noah only cursed Ham and his children and Ham's children were destined to be slaves to Shem and Japheth and their descendants. (Genesis 9)

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Noah's sons Shem and Japheth started the other nations.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Noah's curse and its fulfillment.
Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12. 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10. 7 million
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92. 5 million slaves that survived 22. 7 million

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

So how can Black Lives Matter to Christians when Noah explicitly ordered his descendant to turn Ham and his children (the first Africans) and their descendants (all Africans ) into slaves.

We see the first fulfillment of Noah's curse in 1, 700 years of African slavery. The evolution of African slaves to African shitholes was not predicted in the Bible because it was inevitable.
Skavery is still practiced in Africa. You can buy African slaves in Libya for $400 each.
You can also read the confessions of Ethang5 a very black very sick unemployed negroid slumdog who is a very poor slave and terrified nigger in the posts to follow.

Harikrish biblical, Scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.