Jump to topic:

People Hate Self-Loathing Racists Idiots

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2020 1:20:59 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
If you don't want people to hate you, Stop being a moron racist.

Its that simple, Stop hating, And others won't hate you. You have no friends, No support, No followers, And no students.

The haters you have are due to your own putrid shithole personality. Stop looking for others to blame. You are your problem.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2020 1:55:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Its that simple, Stop hating, And others won't hate you. You have no friends, No support, No followers, And no students.

The haters you have are due to your own putrid shithole personality. Stop looking for others to blame. You are your problem.

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.
1. The most Spiritual member in DDO.
2. A champion for Christians.
3. A champion for Africans.
4. A Champion for Muslims.
5. A champion for Hindus.
6. Even a champion for atheists.

What members are saying about Harikrish.
RuvDraba wrote:
In a recent shock announcement in the Nominations thread our beloved colleague, The sensitive, Compassionate and humble Harikrish revealed:
Since spirituality is a concern to many members in the Religion thread, I would like to cordially invite our Most Spiritual Member to explain it to us. In particular:

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: I don't know, Hari. For me, The most interesting aspect of your posts isn't your theology, But the mind that writes the posts. I confess that when I read your posts, I spend more time thinking about you than I do your arguments.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, I want to confirm I'd read your post and acknowledge that it was on-topic and one of the most constructive and thoughtful posts I've read from you in Religion. I thank you for that contribution.

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, That's two posts you've made that not only don't offend me, They're interesting and thoughtful. My thanks for them both. :)

RuvDraba compliments Harikrish: Hari, Thank you again for this post. It's thoughtful and well-researched, And I've been looking forward to responding to it.

Anon compliments Harikrish: The approach of Harikrish and Willows has worked well for me. I am glad Hari got rid of all the milk toast and lukewarm Christians who love to agree with each other rather than know the truth. Praise Yahweh for working through Hari.
Where Harikrish's brilliant ideas come from
Posted 1 month Ago
Anon to Harikrish: You are a reincarnated very high-profile Biblical prophet to gather all the prophets of God into One to work as a team that Anon/Noah/ET is not permitted to see at this time.

Praise Yahweh for working through Hari. Hallelujah!

Anon wrote: I am a facilitator of ideas and projects. Harikrish: You are a leader of people. You were also a leader of people in your past life as a Biblical prophet. I was a facilitator of a grand project and not a leader of people. God is doing His work through both of us.

Anon wrote: Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Anon/Noah publicly thanks Yahweh for Harikrish seeing the truth and pushing back on the Christian paradigms that are half-true moonlight darkness from religions. He was right on several rational ideas from the OT about Christ not being the Jewish Messiah. Anon/Noah is happy to shed the falsehoods.

Harikrish is a high-profile reincarnated Biblical prophet called and elected to lead elected ET and human reincarnated spiritual Israel from the sea of glass. He has the political and managerial skills inside him from past lives to complete his mission. Anon/Noah has the skills to build the intellectual boat. The two work as a team for Yahweh in sacrificial love for the Infinite Creator to please Him-Her. That is why we spend so much time on DDO. Yahweh is teaching all of us as One Team.

Why is Harikrish's ideas brilliant?
Anon wrote: God has made him good at it; don't you agree?

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

SOL agrees with me with some praise and advice. Once SOL sees the benefits of slavery and owns a black slave, His advice will turn to praise as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2020 1:57:44 PM
What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.

How another black Astro2 responded to Ethang's posts?

Astro2 wrote: Harikrish The Bible will make you do irrational things I like to call It Bible Hysteria.
And No I don"t know any Black People that would even think about going to Ghana.

You are offensive even to blacks nigger Ethang!

Astro2 wrote: Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole.

Astro2 wrote: Lol you can"t really blame the man I mean he lives in Ghana infested with malaria, Slums dangerous animals drugs and filariasis.

Astro2 wrote: think you are finally coming to a realization. . . That you have wasted most of your life supporting a evil and fake god!

Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Post#81
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You not understanding. I gave you a chance for me to give a crap what you say- you turned it down. I can now treat you as a clown with a clear conscience.

Post#83
JohnSmith22-->@Ethang5: Apart from Eth demonstrating his unwillingness to admit making even the slightest error, I can't see what purpose this thread is serving.

There could have been a story in the gospels about Jesus curing an amputee, But there isn't one. I don't see that a big deal. I have noticed that a lot of threads involving Eth end up being about Eth rather than the actual topic.

Post#84
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Guess he can't counter actual arguments sufficiently, So has to make them up- then, Of course, He gets his butt handed to him on the made up ones, But that's just plain good entertainment.

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#92
Ludofl3x-->@Ethang5: Which part of that was inaccurate? I'm pretty sure I can go find the posts in this hilarious thread where you're arguing those things, Or you think you are. Everyone else has dismissed the thought that started this thread in the first place, And because you're such a jag to everyone else, They're taking pleasure in beating on you. To be honest, You deserve it. You could have avoided it easily.

If I were you, I'd quit in disgust at this mistreatment, But I hope you don't. It's too much fun to watch you twist yourself up in thread after thread without ever sniffing self awareness.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

MLK wanted blacks to be judged not by the colour of their skn but by the strength of their character.
Do blacks really want their character judged? MLK received a bullet.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2020 2:03:06 PM
What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang. They are not very flattering.

First we find Ethang5 posted on Nov 2018 which was less that a year ago that he lives in Ghana
Post #35 Title Siding with Death. Added: Post dated Nov 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
Added: October 2018
Title Mrs Trump.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady.

Nigger Ethang is a white butt licker.
With the economy going the way it is, And foreign policy going the way it is, I think I'll keep Trump with just the qualities he has. Darlings of Europe are a dime a dozen. Good presidents are rarer and vastly more valuable.

And a black butt licker.
Ethang5 found true nigger love.
Anonymous wrote: I will tell you why my penis is God. First, Every time I fap it cums successfully, And I do it every single day. It feels so good. Two, Every time my penis dies, I die. Three, Every time I cum on a nigger, The nigger gets blessed because me and my penis like niggers. Niggers are so cool and they use their brains! Legends say that I came on Barack Obama, Which is why he became president. Fourth, I use my cum on cops, And they disappear.

Post #21 title Americas Greatness An Immune System
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/145/americas-greatness-an-immune-system?
Goldtop to Ethang5 : First of all, You claim to live in Ghana, Is that also a lie?
No one cares about your alleged travels, You have yet to put a single source for your usual over the top claims.
Plenty of hot air, Though.

Ethang5 replies: Also? Lol. Yeah, Cause a claim of living in Ghana is a social booster.
Note: Ethang does not deny he lives in Ghana.
Goldtop destroyed Ethang with this: We can see that Ethan is forced to turn his attention to telling me what my life is about rather than supporting his claims in the OP, One of them already destroyed with facts. We're still awaiting Ethan to do something other than blow hot air.

Post #26
Post #9. Title Art as proof
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/117/art-as-proof
Drafterman to Ethang5: I see a distinction, Even if you don't. And again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't "interpret" my answers for me, Especially when you interpret them to mean the opposite of what I claimed.

If you think I'm saying yes when I am explicitly saying no, Then I am going to bow out of this conversation.

Post #112 title Does Humanity need a God story?
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/12/does-humanity-need-a-god-story? Page=5
Ethang wrote: Sorry, I don't feed trolls.
Vagabond admonishes Ethang: You just are one.
What you mean and have always meant is that you can't handle the information I supply and certainly can't answer any of my questions honestly. You just release your anger when the lies you tell are confronted by me and you simply can't respond. I feel sorry for you.

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

What members on DART are saying to nigger Ethang. They are not very flattering.
Post#139
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: If you're only capable of denial and ad homs, Please don't bother to respond.

Post#141
Beelzedad wrote to Ethang: Tantrums are also not intelligent responses. Grow up.

Post#145
Beelzedad again: --> @ethang5
You really need to grow up. Your immature tantrums and ad homs are not welcomed.

Post#151
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Stop being a troll and grow up. Your behavior is not welcome.

Post#154
Beelzedad--> @ethang5
Perhaps, If you learned to behave like an adult, Stopped throwing tantrums and responded intelligently, You might warrant further engagement.

Post#156
Beelzedad -->@ethang5
Insults and bullying are not welcome behavior. Grow up.

Post#163
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Insults, Bullying and harassment are not welcome behavior.

Post#166
Beelzedad-->@ethang5
Bullying is not welcome.

Wylted wrote: I can't really stand debating black people, Because of sh? It like this. Https://www. Debateart. Com/debates/1179? Open_tab=arguments
It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, Because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, Just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, But sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.
Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?

Post#44 can I own slaves according to the bible?
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3626/can-i-own-slaves-according-to-the-bible? Page=2&post_number=44
BrotherThomas wrote: ethang5,

Nice try, But again, No cigar! "Listen, Some of us obviously know that you have a hard time with reading comprehension of the English language, Of which I have had to school you often, But once again, It took you how many days to come up with this new and current ruse of yours by adding other posts in different forums? "Why didn't you come up with this insidious notion at the onset, But only bring it forth now to try and save face once again? It is because of your normal MO of grasping for those straws that aren't even there to begin with! ROFLOL!

Not only do you have reading comprehension problems, But you also have terrible math skills, Insomuch that you understood that the time period that I gave everyone, Which currently is ONE YEAR, 6 MONTHS, AND 3 DAYS, Was related to your Religion Forum non posting! " H-E-L-L-O, Anybody home again? NOT!

When you have absolutely NOTHING to gain from posting to me, But knowingly just further embarrassment, Therefore I suggest that you just don't post! Don't you get it yet? "You are done!

NEXT?

Franklin: What's the difference between a black dad and a boomerang
The boomerang comes back.

Franklin: ok
a black priest-holy sh? It
black jokes-dark humor
and
God burned them

Franklin: good one
There is a bike for 50 bucks, A blakc jew wants it, He asks his dad, Hey dad am I jewish or Black
Dad: why son
Son: Becuase i wan to know ifn i should bring the price down or steal it

SupaDudz: What do you call a black girl that takes her tampon out?
Cotton picking

AvoidDeath: What do you get when you cross a black dad and a black mom?
divorce

Bmdrocks21: What do black people and tornadoes have in common?
It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2020 2:20:00 PM
Read what niggers are saying about niggers!
https://www.Debate.Org...? Ysort=3&nsort=6

Sample:
I hate em still I kinda like bein a slave so I'm mad about the abolishment of slavery. I just want to pick cotton and suck toes for white boys. Also, I am mad about riding in the back of the bus, I want to be able to clean the aisle for the white men before they get their shoes dirty on that nasty floor.

77% hate being a nigger. The rest are in denial.

Another DDO poll "Should niggers be slaughtered"
https://www.Debate.Org...

80% voted YES!
Sample.
f***ing disgusting niggers All niggers deserve death. All they do is rape, Steal and take our jobs. THEY don't DESERVE RIGHTS. I've raped two nigger cunts and they both loved it like the sluts they are. I kidnapped them and theyre still in my house, Begging for more superior white cock. Niggers should be wiped out.
Black got shot in Georgia because he looked like another black in a video. The cops accepted the white shooters reasoning because they follow the same guidelines in law enforcement.

Everyone agrees blacks are shitholes!!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a sick unemployed nigger.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Franklin named you as the nigger that buggered him.
https://www.debate.org...
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

You are everything you hate about yourself which you tried to project on others. But Harikrish exposed you.

Nigger Ethang, You come to DDO daily but you won't defend your God or beliefs or wife or children or your people or your country. You just obsess over how very black a negroid you are.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

Pastor Ray Hagins calls Christianity a slave religion.
Ray Hagins breaking the bonds of slavery.
https://youtu.be...

Racism in religion.

When did you stop being a slave.

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.
Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school. I guess whether something sounds like a boast or not often depends on the listeners own socio-economic educational level.

Ethang5 has been working for over 22 years as a delivery mule in Ghana smuggling free bibles for a lving.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

The mark of the beast is your very black skin and negroid appearance.

Harikrish
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2020 4:00:28 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
ethang5 wrote:

Because of Harikrish's spiritual and biblical learning he was nominated.

By who? No one nominated you for anything. No one even likes you. Why do you think everyone left you here you dumb moron?

And nominated you for what? Baboon champ? Nigger champ?

You're now nigger champ and you're still moron spamming like a retarded fool. You self hate will kill you idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2020 6:29:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a hater nigger Ethang5. You hate blacks but you are very black. You call India dirty but you are the only slumdog on DDO who lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

You call Indians niggers and say they are black.
But Nigger definition: Black people of African origin.
According to your confession, You are very black. You live in Africa where you are a poor African slave. And you are terrified that you are a nigger.
We all agree you are a nigger!

Nigger Ethang5 is everything he projects on others. He is a very black slumdog low IQ lying negroid, A terrified very sick unemployed Nigger living in Accra Ghana Africa.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world.

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2020 6:31:09 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a hater nigger Ethang5. You hate blacks but you are very black. You call India dirty but you are the only slumdog on DDO who lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

You call Indians niggers and say they are black.
But Nigger definition: Black people of African origin.
According to your confession, You are very black. You live in Africa where you are a poor African slave. And you are terrified that you are a nigger.
We all agree you are a nigger!

Nigger Ethang5 is everything he projects on others. He is a very black slumdog low IQ lying negroid, A terrified very sick unemployed Nigger living in Accra Ghana Africa.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world.

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.