Indians Know They Are Black

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 5:30:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Written by an Indian

As Black Lives Matter protests grow, Indian students in the US grapple with fear and hypocrisy

https://www. Google. Com/amp/s/amp. Scroll. In/article/964202/as-black-lives-matter-protests-grow-indian-students-in-the-us-grapple-with-fear-and-hypocrisy

"Everyone is watching out for cops, But you"ve to make sure, As a student and as a person of colour, that you"re nowhere in their way. "

As protests continue to take place all over the United States following the police killing of George Floyd, A 46-year-old unarmed black man, Indian students on college campuses are grappling contrasting concerns: a desire to take part in the anti-racism protests that have spread all over the country and the world, Fears that they might be targeted because of their skin colour,

Questions about hypocrisy over casteism and police brutality in India and the worry that protesting might endanger their visas.
"I"m only watching and sloganeering with my hands in my pocket, " said Anand (name changed to protect identity), A PhD student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "If I get too close to the police, I make sure there is enough distance that I can outrun them, And I try to make sure I"m not in the place where the police are surrounding from all sides. It"s really scary. "

Being a person of colour, Anand said, It is impossible for him to not go and show solidarity with the movement " mainly because it is connected to a much larger issue of police states across the world.

Police brutality in India is so bad. We don"t view it in the same light because we"ve grown up consuming content that valorises the police. "

"Everyone is watching out for cops, But you"ve to make sure, as a student and as a person of colour, that you"re nowhere in their way, " he said, Adding: "you have to be more vigilant about when you have to get out. You can"t be there in a heated and charged moment. "

Sandeep and a friend managed to climb across the bridge and reach the other side but when the police started coming, He says he "almost instinctively, And without realising that I"m a brown person here, started screaming at them".

As an Indian-American who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

"There"s always a feeling that we"re immigrants here, that we"re people of colour " meaning we"re not truly American, " he says.

There"s a different level of comfort that comes with being a white person and coming in with a chalkboard and talking about the importance of Black Lives Matter. Being a person of colour, there"s always a level of discomfort. "You"re more careful and constantly thinking about what happens next, " he said.

Being on a visa, and as a person of colour, He says it"s "incredibly risky" going to these protests. "Getting deported would be life-changing for me, " he added. "So it"s really scary being part of these demonstrations because arrests keep happening. "

South Asians have particularly come under the scanner recently about their hypocrisy over support for the Black Lives Matter movement when racism is rampant within their own culture.

"Standing in solidarity with other disenfranchised/minority/systematically targeted communities is absolutely vital now more than ever, " writes Paroma Soni in The Swaddle.

"But while it"s human to feel shaken by such horrific violence, the Indian reaction to George Floyd"s murder is tainted by hypocrisy and complicity. It calls into question our community"s violent history with both anti-Blackness and Western infatuation. "

According to Anand, The Indian diaspora is raising its voice because "their interests are tied with those of black Americans, And not because they truly care about oppression.

Being obsessed with fairness and making fun of people who are dark-skinned, And not doing the cultural fight to accept what a South Asian body looks like is very hollow. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 6:00:03 AM
Phenotypic Variations Between Africans and Non-Africans

Africans have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Africans have the lowest IQ in the world (ignoring the equally disgusting and black-skinned Australian aborigines for convenience"s sake). The Bushmen clock in at around 50 IQ, The average Bantu achieves the mentally retarded level of 70 IQ, And the highly cultivated, Well fed, Well cared for, Partially White African-Americans reach 85 IQ. IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, Achievement, And behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, Crime, Mortality, And broken homes on one side " and education, Wealth, Human accomplishment, Long life and stable homes on the other. According to IQ and the Wealth of Nations, A country must have a minimum average IQ of 90 to run a technological civilization. It is not a far cry to say it is IQ that makes humans better than the animals, And it is IQ that makes some humans better than other humans.

That"s not all though. Blacks are unique in that when we arrived, They had no written language, No wheel, No architectural works, Nothing at all that would indicate they live a human existence. Whereas literature and palaces and cities existed in almost every corner of the earth, From the Incas to the Indians to the Persians to the Chinese to Stonehenge to Ankar Wat in Cambodia " nothing existed in Africa. For the past 100, 000 years non-Blacks have been spreading across the globe, Building pyramids and cities, Developing new technology, Domesticating animals and crops, Covering themselves in finely decorated clothing, And living essentially human lives. Blacks, Meanwhile, Stayed nearly naked, Self-mutilating, Technology-less, With no domesticated animals, No written language, No wheel, No stone buildings, No metalworking, Nothing.

Virtually every other non-Black group came up with an admirable or at least interesting religion or philosophy which was recorded and taught to a priesthood. Indians had the Vedas and the Upanishads, Chinese had Confucianism, Daoism, And various sects of Buddhism. Europeans had Virgil, Horace, And Homer to write down their pagan religion, With Plato, Aristotle, And numberless other greats to record their philosophy. Even the Aztecs had a corpus of literature which was, Unfortunately, Burnt and destroyed by the Spanish invaders. Shintoism was developed in Japan, The epic of Gilgamesh was recorded in ancient Babylonian times, And Egypt authored the Book of the Dead. Only Black Africa (and assorted primitives in Australasia) hadn"t recorded or created any official religion or philosophy. Blacks still rely on voodoo, Witchcraft, Black magic, And animism with no particular pantheon of Gods, No priesthood, No anything that could develop them past superstition and barbarism.

Today it is questionable what Blacks could achieve on their own, Without the intervention of others giving to them all the things they could never produce or maintain themselves. Though we see Blacks walking around in business suits, Speaking English, Shooting guns, And making use of all sorts of non-Black generated goods and services and inventions and ideas and discoveries " none of them originate from the Black man. Without the continuous intervention of charity into Black Africa, It"s unknown whether they could even maintain what they have, Or if they would simply regress back to mud huts the moment we left. All current Black civilization is in fact transplanted non-Black civilization. There is not as yet a single Black civilization on Earth that has independently developed and maintained its own technological and philosophical way of life. No Blacks have won any Nobel prizes in the hard sciences, Fields medals, Or gotten any spot on a list of human accomplishment that would represent some major scientific or technological advancement for the world.

Geography can be no excuse, Because Blacks today live all across the world. Blacks in France, The UK, And the USA are given preferential treatment and access to college educations, And yet they still produce nothing. At the same time, Whites who lived in South Africa and Zimbabwe made them into decent, First World nations without a problem. There is nothing about the African continent inimical to modern life, It is simply the fact that it is populated by Blacks.

Nor can some strange combination of bad luck and being separate from other civilizations explain Black underperformance. After all, Blacks have been connected to the outside world since the 1400s. They have had centuries to modernize and improve themselves in Africa with full access to modern knowledge and technology. In contrast, It took Japan about twenty years to modernize from a feudal Samurai culture to a fully modern industrial state which then took on and defeated Russia in 1900. Blacks have had centuries in the USA to do all sorts of human activities, Immersed in White culture, Knowledge, And technology. Instead all they do is riot, Rape, Steal, Sell drugs, And demand more handouts from the government. Germany recovered from WWII in just ten years, Becoming yet again a prosperous, Powerful, And leading-edge modern civilization. Africans meanwhile cannot recover from "colonization, " "slavery, " or "discrimination" after centuries. Haiti has been an all-Black, Independent, Free state since the Napoleonic wars, 200 years ago. Even so, Its lifestyle and standard of living perfectly matches that of darkest Africa. In those 200 years it hasn"t progressed an inch. In fact it has probably regressed since that time. Their neighbors in the Dominican Republic have immensely better statistics than them in all fields. Instead of a failed state, The Dominican Republic takes care of its people, Has a working government, And doesn"t need charity. The difference? Their population is non-Black. All of the old, Tired excuses are refuted by geography and history.

The Black murder rate is nine times that of the White/Hispanic (combined! ) murder rate. It is 36 times as high as the Asian murder rate. Blacks are the majority of AIDS cases and all other STDs, Their STD rates are completely out of proportion to all other groups. Even homosexuals have a hard time keeping up with the Black STD rates. No ordinary healthy human has the sexual habits of the Black race. Whereas every other people on earth developed a family structure, Blacks still roam around aimlessly screwing everyone they meet and never staying to raise the child. Seventy percent of Black children in the USA are illegitimate. In Africa, Women largely do all the work and raise the kids while the men commit crime or sit around chewing leaves or smoking something. Domestic violence among Blacks is atrocious. Rape is endemic. The human race does not act like this; their morals and habits are completely different.

Good things can be said of virtually every group or civilization on earth. This is unsurprising, Given the fact that everyone on earth is descended from the same small tribe that left Africa 100, 000 years ago. East Asians are such decent, Advanced people they are comparable to Whites. Unsurprisingly, They only diverged from the White race 40, 000 years ago. There is only one group nothing good can be said about, There is only one group completely unrelated to the rest of the human race, And that is the Black African. There is enough genetic variation between Blacks and non-Blacks that any objective scientist, Classifying us like they would classify various animal species, Would label us different species. On one side humans, On the other Blacks. There is enough phenotypic, Common sense variation, That again it is an insult to categorize Blacks among the human race. They are nothing like us and they never will be; they are worse in every way. Call them orcs, Or trolls, Devils, Or whatever you like " they are not human.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 6:41:42 AM
Ethang is a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Ouch!

How nigger Ethang sees himself and other blacks both in Africa and out of Africa.
He has confessed repeatedly blacks are self loathing and hate their black skin and negroid appearance. Nigger Ethang comes to DDO daily to make sure we see niggers as he sees them being one very black very sick unemployed nigger himself a slumdog black shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You will notice nigger Ethang moves all posts of his confession he is a nigger forward so that they will be read and members will understand what is behind his mask is a self loathing very black negroid. He hopes this will make us understand all blacks suffer the same discrimination and reminders that Niggers are black people of African origin.

Note, Nigger Ethang apologized to India and its people. He also found Harikrish very white. That only increased his envy and Jealousy for the high achieving Harikrish and very white Indians even though Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people or their centuries of slavery or shithole existence. The bible condemned all Africans to slavery and Africans evolved from African Slavery to African Shitholes. Karma is what Karma does.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 7:41:47 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Written by an Indian

As Black Lives Matter protests grow, Indian students in the US grapple with fear and hypocrisy

https://www. Google. Com/amp/s/amp. Scroll. In/article/964202/as-black-lives-matter-protests-grow-indian-students-in-the-us-grapple-with-fear-and-hypocrisy

"Everyone is watching out for cops, But you"ve to make sure, As a student and as a person of colour, that you"re nowhere in their way. "

As protests continue to take place all over the United States following the police killing of George Floyd, A 46-year-old unarmed black man, Indian students on college campuses are grappling contrasting concerns: a desire to take part in the anti-racism protests that have spread all over the country and the world, Fears that they might be targeted because of their skin colour,

Questions about hypocrisy over casteism and police brutality in India and the worry that protesting might endanger their visas.
"I"m only watching and sloganeering with my hands in my pocket, " said Anand (name changed to protect identity), A PhD student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "If I get too close to the police, I make sure there is enough distance that I can outrun them, And I try to make sure I"m not in the place where the police are surrounding from all sides. It"s really scary. "

Being a person of colour, Anand said, It is impossible for him to not go and show solidarity with the movement " mainly because it is connected to a much larger issue of police states across the world.

Police brutality in India is so bad. We don"t view it in the same light because we"ve grown up consuming content that valorises the police. "

"Everyone is watching out for cops, But you"ve to make sure, as a student and as a person of colour, that you"re nowhere in their way, " he said, Adding: "you have to be more vigilant about when you have to get out. You can"t be there in a heated and charged moment. "

Sandeep and a friend managed to climb across the bridge and reach the other side but when the police started coming, He says he "almost instinctively, And without realising that I"m a brown person here, started screaming at them".

As an Indian-American who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

"There"s always a feeling that we"re immigrants here, that we"re people of colour " meaning we"re not truly American, " he says.

There"s a different level of comfort that comes with being a white person and coming in with a chalkboard and talking about the importance of Black Lives Matter. Being a person of colour, there"s always a level of discomfort. "You"re more careful and constantly thinking about what happens next, " he said.

Being on a visa, and as a person of colour, He says it"s "incredibly risky" going to these protests. "Getting deported would be life-changing for me, " he added. "So it"s really scary being part of these demonstrations because arrests keep happening. "

South Asians have particularly come under the scanner recently about their hypocrisy over support for the Black Lives Matter movement when racism is rampant within their own culture.

"Standing in solidarity with other disenfranchised/minority/systematically targeted communities is absolutely vital now more than ever, " writes Paroma Soni in The Swaddle.

"But while it"s human to feel shaken by such horrific violence, the Indian reaction to George Floyd"s murder is tainted by hypocrisy and complicity. It calls into question our community"s violent history with both anti-Blackness and Western infatuation. "

According to Anand, The Indian diaspora is raising its voice because "their interests are tied with those of black Americans, And not because they truly care about oppression.

Being obsessed with fairness and making fun of people who are dark-skinned, And not doing the cultural fight to accept what a South Asian body looks like is very hollow. "

Indians are people of colour so are Latinos and Chinese which is not the same as being niggers. Nigger is a black person of African origin.

The article is talking about Indians not participating actively in the BLM protests because they are concerned about endangering their visa, Getting beating by cops for getting in the way or seen as not supporting the BLM cause which is about colour discrimination.

Fortunately Indians are not targeted by cops. They are seen as high achievers and choose professional careers which are in high demand such as Doctors, IT and computer specialists, NASA scientists and successful businessmen.

Trump loves Indians.
https://youtu. Be/I3i-K1AGiPc
https://youtu. Be/RkEW0RYn-Hw

Trump only called all African countries shitholes.
Trump loves and praises India.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:06:27 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian

Why do you think the Indian writer calls it hypocricy moron? Lol!

Why moron? What does a "person of color" have to do with it? Can the class say obtuse?

Fortunately Indians are not targeted by cops.

Oh? . . .
Fears that they might be targeted because of their skin colour

ROFL! You are niggers morons. Everyone admits it, Except you. You need a mirror nigger.

Questions about hypocrisy over casteism and police brutality in India. . . .

Shithole India. Crippled by casteism and hypocracy.

"Everyone is watching out for cops, But you"ve to make sure, as a student and as a person of colour, that you"re nowhere in their way,

Why does being a "person of color" matter nigger moron? Go back to spamming nonsense loser. You and your fellow shithole are niggers. Everyone knows it, Even the Indians curry niggers in America.

And without realising that I"m a brown person here, started screaming at them".

Tell us moron, What does being a brown person have to do with it?

As an American Indian who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

What facts nigger? I told you Americans see Indians as black. Curry niggers.

Nope. You're illegal curry niggers.

Being a person of colour, there"s always a level of discomfort.

Why nigger? Aren't you supposed to be high achievers, Without care? See, Not all Indians lie lie you.

Getting deported would be life-changing for me, " he added.

Because he would have to go back to that shithole country, With all that filth, Rape, And corruption. At least he's actually in America, You're pretending you live in Canada. Shame on you nigger.

The moron just lies and hides behind spam. India is a shithole Hindu hari. Say it with us.

It calls into question our community"s violent history with both anti-Blackness and Western infatuation. "

See that word "infatuation"? That's your tongue up Trump's anus as you pretend you're white. Lol!

Shithole culture = Shithole people

Hypocracy. This is an Indian telling you this you curry nigger. Obsessed with fairness. You have more than 57 posts on color. How stupid are you? You mental cripple.

Indians, And everyone else know you are black. Keep spamming and pretending moron. I'll keep burning you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:06:27 PM
How the BLM exposes the true struggles of Africans living in and out of Africa. 1,700 years of African slavery offered Blacks a job security that went away after slavery was abolished. Africans could no longer work for their white Christian masters so they chose to work for their Christian God of the bible. They became slaves of Jesus as Ethang5 testified.

Ethang5 is a product of this change.

Ethang5 is your typical African.
Some points to consider when drawing your comparisons.

1. Ethang was born before his mother discovered abortion. So he was born out of ignorance. Very typical of niggers.

2. Ethang claimed his negroid wife was illiterate, his 3 nigger daughters illegitimate bastards and he was the nigger that buggered Franklin. That's a typical negroid family.

3. Ethang lives and works in Africa. He is very black and he follows Christianity a slave religion. That is typical of most Africans.

4. Ethang has been working as a delivery mule and negroid slave for over 22 years. (15 + 7). He smuggles bibles for a living to countries where over 50% of Africans are illiterate. 80% are already Christians and bibles are available free online. Remember he was born out of ignorance like most Africans.
4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5. Ethang repeatedly admitted he is ashamed to be African. Most Africans are ashamed to be Africans. Very typical self loathing African trait.

6. Ethang is very black but he judges others by how very white they are. He found Harikrish very white. That is typical of very black Africans.

7. Ethang lies and denies he is African even after confessing he is very black.
Niggers are black people of African origins. Lying and denying their African origins is typical of niggers like Ethang.

8. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs (1,300 years) , Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years). The bible condemns Africans to slavery. Ethang even confessed he is a poor African slave. Love of slavery is a typical African nostalgia.

9. Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, starvation, diseased centre of the world. Africans are a net liability to the world. Ethang is no exception.

10. Ethang is a wasted African life.
Ethang qualifies as a Black Lives Wasted Candidate.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (15 + 7 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding with many generations of animals
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!i
https://www.Debate.Org...

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school.

We know Ethang's socio-economic status is slumdog status. Ethang5 lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions about his life in Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www.Graphic.Com.Gh...

Ethang is the most shamed nigger on DDO.

https://www.Ghanaweb.Com...

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Now add to the list Ethang is a failed jobless sick nigger.

I just got notified Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!!

Why Nigger Ethang5 attacks Harikrish and India when Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people can be explained by karma.
Karma is what Karma does.
The Bible cursed all Africans with black skin and negroid appearance. They became self loathing and jealous/envious of high achieving Indians like Harikrish.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 3:09:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I make a thread showing Indians calling themselves niggers and the moron spams about BLM. Lol.

Written by an Indian

Why moron? What does a "person of color" have to do with it? Can the class say obtuse?

Oh? . . .

ROFL! You are niggers morons. Everyone admits it, Except you. You need a mirror nigger.

"Everyone is watching out for cops, But you"ve to make sure, as a student and as a person of colour, that you"re nowhere in their way,

Why nigger moron? Go back to spamming nonsense loser. You and your fellow shithole are niggers. Everyone knows it, Even the Indians curry niggers in America.

As an Fortunately Indians are not targeted by cops. -American who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

Why nigger? Aren't you supposed to be high achievers, Without care? See, Not all Indians lie lie you.

Because he would have to go back to that shithole country, With all that filth, Rape, And corruption. At least he's actually in America, You're pretending you live in Canada. Shame on you nigger.

The moron just lies and hides behind spam. India is a shithole Hindu hari. Say it with us.

It calls into question our community"s violent history with both anti-Blackness and Western infatuation. "

See that word "infatuation"? That's your tongue up Trump's anus as you pretend you're white. Lol!

Hypocracy. This is an Indian telling you this you curry nigger. Obsessed with fairness. You have more than 57 posts on color. How stupid are you? You mental cripple.

Indians, And everyone else know you are black. Keep spamming and pretending moron. I'll keep burning you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 4:35:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I'll keep burning you.
Ethang5, You are the only nigger burning reading your confessions repeatedly. It reads nigger, nigger very black very sick unemployed nigger. Lol!!
How the BLM exposes the true struggles of Africans living in and out of Africa. 1,700 years of African slavery offered Blacks a job security that went away after slavery was abolished. Africans could no longer work for their white Christian masters so they chose to work for their Christian God of the bible. They became slaves of Jesus as Ethang5 testified.

Ethang5 is a product of this change.

1. Ethang was born before his mother discovered abortion. So he was born out of ignorance. Very typical of niggers.

2. Ethang claimed his negroid wife was illiterate, his 3 nigger daughters illegitimate bastards and he was the nigger that buggered Franklin. That's a typical negroid family.

3. Ethang lives and works in Africa. He is very black and he follows Christianity a slave religion. That is typical of most Africans.

4. Ethang has been working as a delivery mule and negroid slave for over 22 years. (15 + 7). He smuggles bibles for a living to countries where over 50% of Africans are illiterate. 80% are already Christians and bibles are available free online. Remember he was born out of ignorance like most Africans.
4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. I have 3 children.

5. Ethang repeatedly admitted he is ashamed to be African. Most Africans are ashamed to be Africans. Very typical self loathing African trait.

6. Ethang is very black but he judges others by how very white they are. He found Harikrish very white. That is typical of very black Africans.

Niggers are black people of African origins. Lying and denying their African origins is typical of niggers like Ethang.

8. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs (1,300 years) , Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years). The bible condemns Africans to slavery. Ethang even confessed he is a poor African slave. Love of slavery is a typical African nostalgia.

9. Africa is the rape, AIDS, crime, starvation, diseased centre of the world. Africans are a net liability to the world. Ethang is no exception.

Any wonder on DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black!! Lol!!

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, they don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Slumdog Ethang5 lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang is the most shamed nigger on DDO.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

I just got notified Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!!

Why Nigger Ethang5 attacks Harikrish and India when Indians had nothing to do with the demise of the African people can be explained by karma.
The Bible cursed all Africans with black skin and negroid appearance.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 4:41:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

I make a thread showing Indians calling themselves niggers and the moron spams about BLM. Lol.

Written by an Indian

Oh? . . .

Why nigger moron? Go back to spamming nonsense loser. You and your fellow shithole are niggers. Everyone knows it, Even the Indians curry niggers in America.

As an Fortunately Indians are not targeted by cops. -American who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

Ethang5, You are the only nigger burning reading your confessions repeatedly.

Nobody reads the same thing spammed thousands of times moron. No one cared the first time you posted it.

You must be burning moron. Why else would you run and hide behind moron repeat spam? Spend all your useless life spamming the same stupidity over and over?

Do you really believe anyone reads your stupid spam anymore?

Here is what you are dodging. Indians know they are black. They say so.

Your shame and spam can't hide it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2020 8:55:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The word nigger isn't even used in the article nigger Ethang.

Written by an Indian

Indians don't really care about the BLM protest or black issues. They only offer a weak support and therefore seen as hypocracy.
But BLM is not an Indian issue. It is a black issue.

Indians are people of colour so are Latinos and Chinese which is not the same as being niggers. Nigger is a black person of African origin.
BLM is about black niggers not Indian university students.

Oh? . . .

Niggers are black people of African origin.

Indian Americans are very successful unlike black niggers.

African slaves have been in America longer. Asian Indians are newcomers. Give it more time.

BLM is a black issue. Indians are apolitical. They are there to pursue a career and not revisit black grievances.

<strong"It is a mistake to suggest Indian university students get involved in BLM protest which is strictly a black issue. Even the word BLM is Black Lives Matter. Very specific to black niggers.

You confessed Harikrish is very white. I am a proud Indian.

Indian university students are there to build a career like Doctor, IT Expertise, Business. Why would they engage in political issues like BLM which is a black issue about slavery, Reparation and free welfare handouts for black niggers.

Ethang, You confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

We know Ethang's socio-economic status is slumdog status. Ethang5 lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

You are the only very black very sick unemployed slumdog nigger on DDO.

I am a very proud Indian. I don't hide behind a mask or disparate India or Indians.

The article is talking about Indians not participating actively in the BLM protests because they are concerned about endangering their visa, Getting beating by cops for getting in the way or seen as not supporting the BLM cause which is about colour discrimination.

Fortunately Indians are not targeted by cops. They are seen as high achievers and choose professional careers which are in high demand such as Doctors, IT and computer specialists, NASA scientists and successful businessmen.

Trump loves Indians.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 5:58:19 PM

Because the word "nigger" cannot be used in a civilized public article you racist moron. But we know what "people of color" mean.

Why do you think the Indian writer calls it hypocricy moron?

Indians don't really care about the BLM protest or black issues.

Lie. You post about Trump, BLM, And politics all the time. All your posts are about "black issues".

They only offer a weak support and therefore seen as hypocracy.

The hypocrisy is that their own culture is racist and oppressive to minorities, It has nothing to do with support. Just like you, On the one hand, You condemn Trump as a racist, And then on the other hand, You champion his racism. It's the same kind of hypocrisy.

And Indians ARE black. The Indian author even said you need to stop being hypocritical and be honest about what a South Asian body looks like. ie: you are curry niggers.

Chinese are never referred to as people of color. Racists refer to all black persons as niggers, And Indians are black. Your denial cannot change the article.

. . . You've to make sure, As a student and as a person of colour, that you're nowhere in their way. "

What does being "a person of colour" have to do with it Hindu hari? You missed that question.

Then why is the author writing about Indian university students in America? What does a "person of color" have to do with it? Can the class say obtuse?

I got you spamming your own post with repeat gibberish. I know you're burning.

Oh? . . .

Niggers are black people of. . . .

You said "Indians are not targeted by cops. . . " The article says "they might be targeted because of their skin colour, And you repeat your unrelated stupidity?

We know YOU think only Africans are niggers. The article is showing you that you're the only one who thinks this. Indians in America themselves know that racists see them as niggers too.

Why nigger moron? What does being a "person of color" have to do with it?

The moron couldn't answer why here.

I thought you said Indians were not interested in BLM?

As an American who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

You need to tell that to the curry niggers in America hiding from the cops loser.

"There"s always a feeling that we"re immigrants here, that we"re people of colour "meaning we"re not truly American, " he says.

Why nigger? Aren't you supposed to be high achievers, Without care? See, Not all Indians lie lie you. Indians know they are black.

African slaves have been in America longer.

Lol! So the Indian slaves are therefore better? Unlike India, There haven't been slaves in America for 200 years.

Asian Indians are newcomers. Give it more time.

Give what more time? All the article is showing us is that Indians in America know that Americans see them as blacks. This is a fact your caste crippled racist mind cannot comprehend.

BLM is a black issue.

And Indians are black moron. It is clear in the article quoting Indians, And written by, Indians.

Indians are apolitical.

Lie again. We see in the article that Indians are very political. We know from the news in India that Indians are political. We know from your racist posts that YOU are very political.

Every BLM thread was started by you. Every Trump thread was started by you. Even the American congressman who just died was a thread started by you. Your comments have to match reality nigger.

They are there to pursue a career and not revisit black grievances.

But Americans still see them as, And associate them with, Blacks. Even the article's author and the Indians he quotes admit this.

If Indians truly cared about oppression, They would stop the vile caste racism in shithole India.

"It is a mistake to suggest Indian university students get involved in BLM protest which is strictly a black issue.

How is the truth wrong? The article's focus is not that Indian university students get involved, But that they too are considered black by Americans.

Even the word BLM is Black Lives Matter. Very specific to black niggers.

Americans see YOU as a black nigger. The Indians in America quoted in the article know this. You don't. This is another way we know you don't live in Canada or work in America. If you actually did, You would know too.

I've never seen you, So no "confession" of mine means anything. And I cannot make you white through "confession". But I know you are Indian, And Indians are black.

Indian university students are there to build a career like Doctor, IT Expertise, Business. Why would they engage in political issues like BLM which is a black issue about slavery, Reparation and free welfare handouts for black niggers.

Because they are black, Know they are black, And know Americans see them as black, But most are not crippled by racism like you.

Ethang, You confess you. . .

No "confession" of mine makes any difference here moron. You can run into stupid repeat spam, But as always, I will burn you.

Indians know they are black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2020 7:30:41 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You said you are very black and Harikrish is very white. Harikrish is Indian.

Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever and has never disparaged India or Indians.
Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. He has listed all the great achievements of India and defended his people and country whenever attempts were made to disparage India or Indians. Harikrish may not be as closely associated with his motherland nor is he the typical Indian since he has lived most of his lfe in Canada. But he is a proud Indian a Brahmin from the priestly caste and blessed by his good Karma and Canadian wife and grown up two sons. His name should say it all. Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

God does, Which is why you were cursed with poor health not the children.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:18:44 AM

Because the word "nigger" cannot be used in a civilized public article you racist moron. But we know what "people of color" mean.

Lie. You post about Trump, BLM, And politics all the time. All your posts are about "black issues".

They only offer a weak support and therefore seen as hypocracy.

The hypocrisy is that their own culture is racist and oppressive to minorities, It has nothing to do with support. Just like you, On the one hand, You condemn Trump as a racist, And then on the other hand, You champion his racism. It's the same kind of hypocrisy.

And Indians ARE black. The Indian author even said you need to stop being hypocritical and be honest about what a South Asian body looks like. ie: you are curry niggers.

Chinese are never referred to as people of color. Racists refer to all black persons as niggers, And Indians are black. Your denial cannot change the article.

. . . You've to make sure, As a student and as a person of colour, that you're nowhere in their way. "

What does being "a person of colour" have to do with it Hindu hari? You missed that question.

Then why is the author writing about Indian university students in America? What does a "person of color" have to do with it? Can the class say obtuse?

I got you spamming your own post with repeat gibberish. I know you're burning.

Oh? . . .

Niggers are black people of. . . .

You said "Indians are not targeted by cops. . . " The article says "they might be targeted because of their skin colour, And you repeat your unrelated stupidity?

We know YOU think only Africans are niggers. The article is showing you that you're the only one who thinks this. Indians in America themselves know that racists see them as niggers too.

Why nigger moron? What does being a "person of color" have to do with it?

I thought you said Indians were not interested in BLM?

As an American who grew up witnessing and dealing with racism in Alabama, Kaushik said the videos have reminded him of inescapable facts about living in the US.

You need to tell that to the curry niggers in America hiding from the cops loser.

"There"s always a feeling that we"re immigrants here, that we"re people of colour "meaning we"re not truly American, " he says.

Why nigger? Aren't you supposed to be high achievers, Without care? See, Not all Indians lie lie you. Indians know they are black.

African slaves have been in America longer.

Lol! So the Indian slaves are therefore better? Unlike India, There haven't been slaves in America for 200 years.

Asian Indians are newcomers. Give it more time.

Give what more time? All the article is showing us is that Indians in America know that Americans see them as blacks. This is a fact your caste crippled racist mind cannot comprehend.

BLM is a black issue.

And Indians are black moron. It is clear in the article quoting Indians, And written by, Indians.

Indians are apolitical.

Lie again. We see in the article that Indians are very political. We know from the news in India that Indians are political. We know from your racist posts that YOU are very political.

Every BLM thread was started by you. Every Trump thread was started by you. Even the American congressman who just died was a thread started by you. Your comments have to match reality nigger.

They are there to pursue a career and not revisit black grievances.

But Americans still see them as, And associate them with, Blacks. Even the article's author and the Indians he quotes admit this.

If Indians truly cared about oppression, They would stop the vile caste racism in shithole India.

"It is a mistake to suggest Indian university students get involved in BLM protest which is strictly a black issue.

How is the truth wrong? The article's focus is not that Indian university students get involved, But that they too are considered black by Americans.

Americans see YOU as a black nigger. The Indians in America quoted in the article know this. You don't. This is another way we know you don't live in Canada or work in America. If you actually did, You would know too.

I've never seen you, So no "confession" of mine means anything. And I cannot make you white through "confession". But I know you are Indian, And Indians are black.

Because they are black, Know they are black, And know Americans see them as black, But most are not crippled by racism like you.

Ethang, You confess you. . .

No "confession" of mine makes any difference here moron. You can run into stupid repeat spam, But as always, I will burn you.

Beaten back into repeat moron spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:27:32 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 you said you are very black and Harikrish is very white. Harikrish is Indian.
Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever and has never disparaged India or Indians.
Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. He has listed all the great achievements of India and defended his people and country whenever attempts were made to disparage India or Indians. Harikrish may not be as closely associated with his motherland nor is he the typical Indian since he has lived most of his lfe in Canada. But he is a proud Indian a Brahmin from the priestly caste and blessed by his good Karma and Canadian wife and grown up two sons. His name should say it all. Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

On DART you confessed you had very little money. You poor African slave!!

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Trump shithole comments

God does, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2020 2:45:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Beaten back into moron spam again.
You got banned from DART for the fifth time for spamming nigger Ethang5.
You are here to get your head slapped by Harikrish. Lol!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2020 1:55:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Beaten back into moron spam again.

Nigger Ethang5, you got banned from DART for the fifth time for spamming.
Why is the truth hurting you nigger Ethang5.
Jesus said the truth shall set you free. You are making Jesus a liar.
John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, And the truth will set you free. "

Why is Ethang5 here?
Ethang5. Has lost his mind.
Nigger Ethang5 has lost his mind. He is on DDO several times a day after he got banned from DART for the fifth time for spamming.
He is calling Indians like Harikrish black after calling Harikrish Mr Very White.
He is calling Indians niggers when everyone knows Niggers are black people of African origin.
He claims Indians are the children of Ham when the bible clearly says the children of Ham are the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10.

Ethang5 wrote:: "I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.
- Indians are the descendants of Ham.
- Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
- The British are the descendants of Shem. "

So Africans descended from Apes as they have no human ancestors according to Ethang5.

The definition of Nigger is black people of African origin.
Harikrish is very white ac"ording to Ethang5. Harikrish is Indian. So how can Indians be black or niggers?
Read the nonsense Ethang5 has been posting about Indians after declaring Harikrish an Indian is Mr Very White!
Again Nigger is Black people of African origin.

According to Ethang5:
Indians Are Niggers Of African Origin
Indians Know They Are Black
Hari, Why Aren't You White?
India Is Very Black, Can You Say Shithole?
Hari Is A Nigger, So He Can Be African Champ
Hail Hindu Hari! Champion Nigger!

We know none of that is true. Indians are Indo Persian/Indo Europeans.
Even according to the Bible Indians are descendants of Japheth. Whereas Africans are the descendants of Ham.
But Ethang5 ignores these facts because he is a very black low IQ scripturally ignorant negroid/African. He is here to create racial dispersions.

Negroid definition: 1. having the physical features of a black person from Africa 2. classified as the Negro race, especially those who originate in sub-Saharan Africa.

Nigger Ethang5 is a nigger. He confessed he is very black and lives in Accra Ghana a shithole African country.
So why is he calling others niggers? Nigger is a very hateful word even to niggers because it draws attention to their very black skin and very ugly negroid appearance.
Niggers believe calling others niggers is a way of insulting them. But the word nigger was used to define a black person of African origin. It cannot be applied to people not of African origin. Harikrish is a very white biblical scholar and spiritual leader of Indian origin.
Most Africans like Ethang5 don't know how to use the term nigger because it is an American slur/term to define black people of African origin.
Africans know white Americans see blacks as biblically condemned to slavery.
But Africans see African American niggers as genetically inferior blacks because they are descendants of slaves. greatly humiliated, low IQ low achievers and a disgrace to the African nation.
Is this a black on black attack? Blacks in America are inferior descendants of slaves. Blacks in Africa are shitholes. Should this name calling stop?
All blacks share the same phenotype. They are all very black and negroid ugly and direct descendants of subhuman species Naledi.

Ethang5 admits People Hate Self-Loathing Racists Idiots
But his confessions are full of disparaging comments about Africa, his African people and his Ghanaian roots.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world.

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Post#37 title 600th Post
We have Ethang acknowledging he is the only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Nigger Ethang, You are our only slumdog slum mutt on DDO.

Ethang5 acknowledges: OK moron.

I just cited evidence you couldn't even produce a Philadelphia address or phone number to the Mods to register you which proves you were never in Philadelphia. All your confession are about your life in Ghana Africa. Busted nigger Ethang!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2020 9:53:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Accept what your shithole South Asian body looks like you hypocritical black bastard.

The only very black nigger on DDO is you nigger Ethang5. The only illegitimate bastards are your 3 daughters by your own confession.
You found Harikrish very white. Harikrish is Indian. So Indians are very white.

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang5 is the most shamed nigger on DDO.

https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "

God does, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!

The Bible cursed all Africans with black skin and negroid appearance. They became self loathing and jealous/envious of high achieving Indians like Harikrish.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:46:12 AM
Indian students on college campuses are grappling contrasting concerns: a desire to take part in the anti-racism protests that have spread all over the country and the world, And Fears that they might be targeted because of their skin colour

Yep, Those curry niggers know they are black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:18:56 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Indian students on college campuses are grappling contrasting concerns: a desire to take part in the anti-racism protests that have spread all over the country and the world, And Fears that they might be targeted because of their skin colour

Yep, Those curry niggers know they are black.
Only niggers are black.
Nigger definition: black peoples of African origin.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2020 2:46:40 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian, Quoting Indians.

All except the self-loathing deluded black hindu moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2020 8:57:07 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian, Quoting Indians.

All except the self-loathing deluded black hindu moron.

But you are a very black nigger and you found Harikrish very white. Harikrish is Indian. So Indians cannot be black.

Only niggers are black.
Nigger definition: black peoples of African origin.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 1:22:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian

How can moron Hari ignore a public ally posted article on a real Indian News site quoting real Indians referring to themselves and other Indians as black?

Spam. The moron just spams the same old stupidity he spammed last year and hopes people forget.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 4:44:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian

Indians don't really care about the BLM protest or black issues. They only offer a weak support and therefore seen as hypocracy.

Oh? . . .

African slaves have been in America longer. Asian Indians are newcomers. Give it more time.

BLM is a black issue. Indians are apolitical. They are there to pursue a career and not revisit black grievances.

<strong"It is a mistake to suggest Indian university students get involved in BLM protest which is strictly a black issue. Even the word BLM is Black Lives Matter. Very specific to black niggers.

Ethang, You confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

I am a very proud Indian. I don't hide behind a mask or disparate India or Indians.

Trump loves Indians.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 7:47:09 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The idea is used moron. Indians call themselves black.

You spam about it a lot and you're Indian. But I asked why you think the Indian writer calls it hypocrisy. Don't dodge that.

The article shows that it is an Indian matter because Indians are black.

You're a moron racist so you have to be stupid. No one calls the Chinese "people of color". Only stupid illiterate idiots think anyone is a nigger. But Indians know they are black and say so.

Indians are black moron. Your stupid caste driven racism cannot change that.

Indians are people of. . . .

Stop repeating yourself in your own post moron.

Oh? . . .
. . . Fears that they might be targeted because of their skin colour

ROFL! You are niggers moron. Everyone admits it, Except you. You need a mirror nigger. And you need to read the article again.

Niggers are. . . .

We heard you, You retarded moron, We just know you're a racist idiot.

Why nigger moron? Go back to spamming nonsense loser. You and your fellow shitholes are niggers. Everyone knows it, Even the Indians curry niggers in America.

As an Fortunately Indians are not targeted by cops.

The author just said Indians are targeted idiot.

Different subject. Indians are still black regardless of their "success rate".

Why nigger? Aren't you supposed to be high achievers, Without care? See, Not all Indians lie like you.

Lol. If the topic is a winner for you, Why do you have to hide my responses? The slaves are in India, Not America.

BLM is a black issue. Indians are apolitical.

Exactly. Indians.

How can I "confesses" to something I don't know? I've never seen you. All I know is that you are Indian, And that Indians are black. The author of the article says Indians are black too.

Because Indians are viewed by Americans as black, Moron. Did you read the article?

Ethang, You confess you are. . . .

You're just looking for a way to dodge the topic. Indians are black. Indians say so. Americans say so.

Get truthful about your south Asian body. South Asian is not a race or a country. You spam like a nigger, You spell like a nigger, And you follow a nigger religion.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 8:32:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian

Oh? . . .

Trump loves Indians.

South Asia or Southern Asia is the southern region of Asia, Which is defined in both geographical and ethno-cultural terms. The region consists of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, The Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, And Sri Lanka. Wikipedia
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2020 8:45:43 PM
Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.

Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true, And I've demonstrated that everyone sees Indians as black, Even Indians. Your spam doesn't change that.

Play fletch by yourself slummutt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 12:29:17 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 teaches as a Christian Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.

Ethang's case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:W24 hen Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!
Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2020 7:30:16 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Written by an Indian

Oh? . . .

Trump loves Indians.

South Asia or Southern Asia is the southern region of Asia, Which is defined in both geographical and ethno-cultural terms. The region consists of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, The Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, And Sri Lanka. Wikipedia

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.