Jump to topic:

Got Your Nigger Crown Yet Hindu Hari?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2020 3:06:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All Hail the nigger chump. . . I mean nigger champ!

How is your pretend title working for you nigger? If you were white, You could not have begged for nigger champ, And it would not have been dashed to you out of pity.

Only a black nigger can be nigger champ.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 2:45:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

How is your pretend title working for you nigger? If you were white, You could not have begged for nigger champ, And it would not have been dashed to you out of pity.

Unfortunately Blacks are self loathing and hate everything about their black skin colour and negroid appearance. You are a good example of a self loathing Black. You hide your ugly black face behind a mask. You live and work in Ghana Africa but confessed you are not proud to be African.
Black hate to be black. That is why there are no great African achievements or a Champion for Africans. But Harikrish is a Brahmin, Very white and a biblical scholar and spiritual leader who is volunteering his time to Champion Africans. These low IQ niggers need to be led by a strong leader like Harikrish.

Ethang5 wrote: I support your request to be African Champion.
Because Ethang5 is a nigger his vote was accepted.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

I called for a stop to black on black crime and name calling. Calling Hindus niggers is more reflective of black self loathing insecurity than calling each other niggers.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader and a Champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Africans and Humanity.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 12:11:04 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Unfortunately Blacks are self loathing and hate everything about their black skin colour and negroid appearance.

We know that's true for you. Your self-loathing shows in your posts.

But you begged for the pretend title of nigger champ, Do you have your crown yet? The title is childish pretend nonsense, Just make yourself a paper crown moron. Who gives a sh*t?

Lol. What a loser.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 1:21:38 PM
Ethang5 asked: Don't you think a black man should be African Champion?

Unfortunately Blacks are self loathing and hate everything about their black skin colour and negroid appearance. You are a good example of a self loathing Black. You hide your ugly black face behind a mask. You live and work in Ghana Africa but confessed you are not proud to be African.
Black hate to be black. That is why there are no great African achievements or a Champion for Africans. But Harikrish is a Brahmin, Very white and a biblical scholar and spiritual leader who is volunteering his time to Champion Africans. These low IQ niggers need to be led by a strong leader like Harikrish.

Ethang5 wrote: I support your request to be African Champion.
Because Ethang5 is a nigger his vote was accepted.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

I called for a stop to black on black crime and name calling. Calling Hindus niggers is more reflective of black self loathing insecurity than calling each other niggers.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader and a Champion of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Africans and Humanity.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2021 12:50:48 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Nigger Ethang5 your country Ghana is suffering from floods, Diseases, Mental illness, Sewers overflowing into homes creating all kinds of health issues. And here you are obsessing over Indian cosmetics and promoting Hindu Gods in the Bible like Lord Krishna because your Bible condemned all Africans to slavery (Genesis 9 & 10), Very black skin and nergroid appearance who ch all identified as the mark of the beast. You also attack Harikrish a proud Indian high achiever for volunteering to Champion Africans who are in desperate need of a white leader because all Africans are shitholes according to Trump. You are overcome with jealousy because you are very black and Harikrish is very white. Sad but true!

God is sending floods to Accra Ghana. God flooded your house in 2015 and repeated those floods every year since.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

1. The 2009 West Africa floods are a natural disaster that began in June 2009 as a consequence of exceptionally heavy seasonal rainfall in large areas of West Africa. Several rivers, Including the Pendjari, Niger, Volta and Senegal rivers, Broke their banks, Causing destruction of houses, Bridges, Roads and crops. The floods are reported to have affected 940, 000 people across 12 countries, Including Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, Niger, Senega Guinea, And caused the deaths of at least 193 people. In Burkina Faso, One of the most affected countries, 150, 000 people fled their homes, Mostly in the capital Ouagadougou where rainfall in one day was equal to 25% of normal annual rainfall for the whole country.

2. The 2015 Accra floods resulted from heavy continuous rainfall in Accra, The largest city in Ghana. The rain started on 1 June 2015. Other causes of this flood is as a result of the improper planning of settlement in Accra, Choked gutters which block the drainage system and a few other human factors. The floods have resulted in heavy traffic on the roads in the city and also a halt in commercial activities as markets were flooded and workers trapped. Mayor of Accra Metropolitan Assembly, Alfred Oko Vanderpuije described the flooding as critical. At least 25 people have died from the flooding directly, While a petrol station explosion caused by the flooding killed at least 200 more people.

3. The 2016 Accra floods are heavy rainfalls in Accra, The capital of Ghana in June 2016. The flood began on June 9, 2015. As of June 15, 2016, At least 10 people have been killed.

4. 2018 Accra floods. Devastating floods have hit areas around Accra, The capital city of Ghana, After heavy rainfall from 18 June, 2018. . . . Many people were trapped in their homes or vehicles and personnel from NADMO, Police and Ghana Armed Forces carried out floodrescues. Local media say that two people have died and 4 are still missing. Jun. 20, 2018

5. Ghana: Floods - Oct 2019
Disaster description
Ghana experienced heavy rains combined with water releases from the Bagre Dam in Burkina Faso in early October 2019 which caused serious flooding and extensive damage to farmlands, Houses, Properties and loss of lives across the country. Between the 6 to 12 October 2019, The Upper East Region, Experienced torrential rains which resulted in damaged houses and farmlands leading to displacement of people and fatalities. Local media in Ghana reported that as many as 29 people (to be verified by local authorities) have died in flood-related incidents. Media reports also suggested that between 1, 000 and 4, 000 buildings have been destroyed or severely damaged, Including almost 2, 000 in Kassena Nankana Municipal, Which includes the town of Navrongo and 830 in Bongo district. Due to the flood situation and the number of people affected by the floods, The Vice President of Ghana has visited he affected areas on 15th October 2019. In comparison to the previous floods (2018) this year has caused more damages in terms of shelter partially, Completely destroyed, And loss of household items.

6. The 2020 African Sahel floods were extreme floods that struck numerous West, East, And Central African countries in August and September of 2020 due to extreme rainfall. Over 760, 000 people in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo Republic, Ghana, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Senegal, And Tunisia were affected and hundreds killed.

6. A twin disaster: Addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and a cerebrospinal meningitis outbreak simultaneously in a low-resource country

7. Samuel Adjorlolo and Daniel Lawer Egbenya
Managing a deadly pandemic in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) is challenging. The task becomes tougher when there is an outbreak of an equally deadly disease. This is the present situation of Ghana, A low-resource country, That is confronted with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic and cerebrospinal meningitis (CSM) outbreak. Apart from the resource constraint at both governmental and individual levels, Such a situation affects the overall wellbeing of ordinary citizens as well as healthcare professionals, Particularly those in high-risk areas. Perhaps, More than ever, We have to ensure equitable distribution of scarce healthcare resources in our effort to manage this "twin disaster" of COVID-19 and CSM. We evaluated Ghana"s situation (outbreak response) and recommended measures to help us navigate this conundrum of a public health crisis.

Health Problems in Ghana.

The numerous and serious healthcare problems are due to poor health infrastructure, Inadequate education, Hygiene and sanitation as well as extreme poverty and hunger.

There are several unaddressed health problems that pose serious risks to the Ghanaian population such as malaria, HIV, Tetanus, Chickenpox, Schistosomiasis, Measles, Anthrax, Cholera, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, Several kinds ofpneumonia, Infectious hepatitis, Yellow fever, Dysentery, Venereal diseases andpoliomyelitis. HIV/AIDS are widespread and dangerous in Ghana, With the rising rate of infection and deaths whileMalaria transferred by mosquito bite, Has highest mortality rate.

The communicable diseases prevalent in Ghana are malaria, HIV/AIDs, Diarrhoea and tuberculosis while increasing incidence of non-communicable diseases include cancers, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes mellitus, Chronic respiratory disease and others. Ghanaians are estimated to die from lifestyle and chronic diseases. Womens health problems in Ghana are related to nutrition, Reproductive health and family planning that are critical for national development. Ghana has fallen short in preventing maternal, Infant or child mortality that has been found worsening over the past few years.

Cyclical cholera outbreaks in Ghana: filth, Not myth

Ranked among the world"s dirtiest countries, Ghana has poor environmental sanitation and hygiene, And a lack of potable water, All of which combined have been largely blamed as the underscoring reasons for cholera outbreaks. The country has concomitantly suffered seasonal cholera outbreaks that have impacted negatively on the population"s health, As well as on the nation"s economy. To prevent cyclical cholera outbreaks in Ghana, This commentary discusses the associated problems and makes recommendations to solve them.

According to the WHO,
Troyed-blacks the
"It is estimated that of the 21. 6 million people living in Ghana, 650, 000 are suffering from a severe mental disorder and a further 2, 166, 000 are suffering from a moderate to mild mental disorder. The treatment gap is 98% of the total population expected to have a mental disorder. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2021 2:22:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Ethang5 you are the only very black nigger on DDO, remember?

Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever and has never disparaged India or Indians.
Harikrish lives in Canada and works in America in the IT field. He has listed all the great achievements of India and defended his people and country whenever attempts were made to disparage India or Indians.
Harikrish may not be as closely associated with his motherland nor is he the typical Indian since he has lived most of his lfe in Canada. But he is a proud Indian a Brahmin from the priestly caste and blessed by his good Karma and Canadian wife and grownup two sons. His name Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader

I am a proud Indian. I live in Canada and work in America. Best of 3 worlds.
You are a low IQ negroid full time slave living with negroid shitholes in Ghana Africa a shithole country. You got the worst of 3 worlds nigger Ethang5!

I'm married to a Canadian and living in Canada! I have the best of both worlds!

Now let"s see how you did nigger Ethang5!

First Who is Ethang5?

Ethang5 is a miserable Ghanaian nigger.

Ethang"s Early childhood experience

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5's siblings like him suffered developmental problems (retardation).
Ethang5 wrote: I had a little brother who used to play chess that way. Mimicking every move his opponent made. It never worked, And his opponent always knew he had no play of his own.

Ethang5 wrote: Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing. The same motivation is behind you now.

Ethang5 hates his father and writes: My greatest problem with atheists is that often it is impossible to believe that they have integrity. I don't mind if a person doesn't believe in God, Even God Himself allows that, But if a person is deliberately dishonest, What use is he?

Ethang5 felt abandoned by his father and forced to suffer alone.
Ethang5 wrote: It is really that simple? My human father loved me but did not stop all my suffering he was able to stop.

Ethang5 repeated his unresolved suffering on his children.
Ethang5 wrote: I have had many times when I was willing and able to stop the suffering of my child but did not.

So how did Ethang5 who was raised an Atheist find Jesus?

Ethang5 confessed his wife was illiterate. You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Ethang5 wrote: I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me,

Ethang5 confessed he was not the father of his children. And then he found who fathered his children.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters in Black/African populations. Are there any evidence to back these claims?

" Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
Debate is growing within and outside the black community of how to address the rising rate of unwed mothers. Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unwed mothers, government statistics say " and changing that is a complex issue."

Ethang5 became a Christian slave after this discovery.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to blind the world.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

So how did Ethang5 who embraced Christianity after 3 illegitimate bastard daughters find Lord Krishna?

After his 3rd illegitimate daughter Ethang5 wanted a son and turned to the bible for a change in his wife"s partner. Hence the move from Jesus to Lord Krishna. Ethang5 was looking for someone as promiscuous as Jesus.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

But Lord Krishna unlike Jesus is not into sex with humans. Hindu Gods do not have sexual relationships with humans but pick Goddesses instead, unlike the Gods in the Bible found marrying the daughters of humans in the Bible.
Genesis 6:2"the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

Luke 1: 35"The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

This might explain why Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he hates Harikrish.

Wait, you have other reasons for hating Hindus!!

It started with Lord Krishna refusing to give you a son.
"Ethang5 attacks Hindu Gods because they refused to have sex with his wife and give him a son. The same hate is transferred to proud Indian high achievers who refuse to shag Ethang5"s nigger wife."

Post#14

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2021 6:06:40 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
Detecting the Omicron Covid variant infection in Africans are extremely difficult because of the lack of medical test sites in African countries. Symptomatic detection is made even more difficult because most Africans are malnourished, Have the same negroid appearance, Very black skin and all suffer from Coprophagia resulting in poop breath. So allowing them to describe their condition is almost impossible or unbearable. Forcing Africans to wear face masks at test sites adds another layer of difficulty. They all look like bandits or your local Boko Haram terrorists. Choosing between Omicron infiltration via patient or a Boko Haram terrorist is hardly a viable option. Both are extremely dangerous.

Paradoxically WHO criticizes Omicron travel bans on African countries.
"The World Health Organization called on the international community to avoid imposing travel restrictions on African countries in response to the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus. "Putting in place travel bans that target Africa attacks global solidarity, " Matshidiso Moeti, Regional director for Africa, Said on Sunday. "COVID-19 constantly exploits our divisions. We will only get the better of the virus if we work together for solutions. "
The same suggestions of cooperation were made for a list of African problems.

Leading cause of deaths in African countries.

Africans leads the world in AIDS deaths(100 mil), African starvation deaths (25 million). African genocide kills 10 million in Central Africa. Annual African deaths from diarrhoea (1. 2 million), Malaria deaths (431k) 93% of malaria deaths are in Africa. See Statista and WHO
(African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns)
African continent CoVid-19 deaths=290k African American deaths=250k
Out of the 1. 2 million CoVid deaths in Latin America 21% are blacks.
Which makes Africans the highest CoVid deaths by race.

Civil wars
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

Africa"s top seven causes of death

Fecal
1. Lower respiratory tract infections

Lower respiratory tract infections were Africa"s leading cause of death in 2016. They have held this position since 2010.

The infections affect people"s airways and lungs. They have many different causes, Such as viruses and bacteria, And occasionally fungi and parasites. The most common illnesses are bronchitis and pneumonia.

Tuberculosis is not classified as a lower respiratory tract infection because it can infect almost any part of the body.

2. HIV

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

3. Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea
Of the estimated total 10. 6 million deaths among children younger than five years of age worldwide, 42 percent occur in the World Health Organization (WHO) African region
Diarrheal diseases remain one of the major killers of children under five, Being responsible for about 750, 000 of a total of 4. 3 million deaths of African children up to four years of age.

Diarrheal diseases are the third leading cause of disease and death in children younger than 5 years of age in Africa and were responsible for an estimated 30 million cases of severe diarrhea (95% credible interval, 27 million to 33 million) and 330, 000 deaths.

4. Ischaemic heart disease

Ischaemic heart disease is a narrowing of the arteries of the heart due to a buildup of plaques. Less oxygen is able to reach the parts of the heart beyond the obstruction. Death occurs when an artery suddenly becomes fully blocked, Severely damaging the heart. This is known as a heart attack.

In 2016, An estimated 408, 000 deaths in Africa were due to this disease,

The factors that put people more at risk of ischaemic heart disease include high blood pressure, Smoking, Diabetes, Being overweight, High cholesterol levels, An unhealthy diet, Stress and lack of exercise.

5. Parasites and vector-borne diseases

Malaria
https://www. Cdc. Gov/malaria/malaria_worldwide/impact. Html
In 2019, An estimated 409, 000 people died of malaria"most were young children in sub-Saharan Africa. Within the last decade, Increasing numbers of partners and resources have rapidly increased malaria control efforts. This scale-up of interventions has saved millions"of lives globally and cut malaria mortality by 44% from 2010 to 2019, Leading to hopes and plans for elimination and ultimately eradication. CDC brings its technical expertise to support these efforts with its collaborative work in many malaria-endemic countries and regions.

In 2019, Malaria caused an estimated 229 million clinical episodes, And 409, 000 deaths. An estimated 94% of deaths in 2019 were in the WHO African Region.

6. Communicable illnesses drive deaths in Africa

The primary cause of death in Africa remains communicable " infectious " diseases, Which can be prevented.

Globally, Non-communicable diseases are the leading cause of death, At 71% of all deaths.

Warmer weather had a strong impact on death trends in 2016, Driving malaria, An insect-spread disease. Africa also continued its slow trend towards high-income patterns of disease, With a steady decrease in deaths from communicable and preventable causes.

7. Abortion
A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

8. African Slavery
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Relevance
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. 10 million Africans die from African Genocides.
8. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
Continued"
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2021 6:08:10 PM
Posted: 1 day ago
Continued from previous post.

Nevertheless, A number of countries have imposed travel bans on African nations amid fears over the new COVID-19 variant omicron. "
Travel restrictions have been imposed on eight southern African countries after the potentially more contagious variant was first detected earlier this month in South Africa and Botswana.
You can add Ghana and Nigeria to the list of African countries where Omicron has been detected.
The bans apply to South Africa, Botswana, Eswatini, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe and Lesotho.
The UK immediately added South Africa, Namibia, Lesotho, Botswana, Eswatini and Zimbabwe to its red list of countries deemed high risk after omicron was detected.
The European Union announced on Nov. 26 that it will block flights from these countries.

The US, Canada, Germany, France, Japan, Israel, India, Australia, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Italy, Malta, Pakistan, Iran, The United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman have also imposed similar travel restrictions.
Turkey also announced that it will restrict travel from South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe from Nov. 26.
The national flag carrier Turkish Airlines (THY) carried out evacuation flights from Cape Town and Johannesburg on Nov. 27 for Turkish citizens in South Africa, Repatriating 71 citizens in all.
Turkey has also imposed a 14-day quarantine on passengers coming from South Africa regardless of whether they have been vaccinated or had the disease in the last 180 days.
African countries also closing their doors
Angola has meanwhile decided to close its borders to seven African countries to prevent the spread of the omicron variant.
Sudan has banned entry for travelers from South Africa, While Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Rwanda announced that direct flights to South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe have been temporarily suspended.
Morocco suspended passenger flights for two weeks to prevent the variant from entering the country.

The world news has shifted to African countries where the new covid variant is spreading. The African variant is the worst and most dangerous seen so far. The world now has a legitimate excuse to ban all Africans from leaving Africa.

AstraZeneca Vaccine Fails To Protect Against The South African Variant, Says Study

The Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 Vaccine Is Less Effective Against The South African And UK Variants Than Against The Original Virus, According To A New "Real-World" Study From Israel.

More than 5. 7"billion"COVID-19"vaccine"doses have been administered globally, But only 2% of them in"Africa, Said World Health Organization (WHO)"chief, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus"on Tuesday. "

Only 2% of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered in Africa"
New study found current vaccines are less effective against the South African variant labelled Omicron. Has WHO run out of options to deal with the African crisis?

Old fashion lynching might be the only solution to stop the spread of this deadly African variant. The world is waiting for WHO approval.
There are other justifications to end the misery in African countries.

African Slavery
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Relevance
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. 10 million Africans die from African Genocides.
8. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps

Now we know Ethang5 has been eating human feces all his life being a Ghanaian.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.