Ethang5 is proof Christianity produces liars

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2020 2:41:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Jesus was a liar and a lunatic.

Jesus was a notorious liar. Even John the Baptist expressed his doubts to Jesus and asked Jesus if he was really the promised one.
Jesus lied when he said John the Baptist was Elijah. John denied he was Elijah.

Here are the scriptures to back my claims. Jesus said John was Elijah, John denies he is Elijah.

Matthew 11:14
And if you are willing to accept what I say, He is Elijah, The one the prophets said would come.

In John 1:6"8 and John 1:19"28, John the Baptist denies he is Elijah. Yet in Matthew 17:9"13, Jesus implies that he was. Isn't this a contradiction?

John 1:21"They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah? "
He said, "I am not. "
"Are you the Prophet? "
He answered, "No. "

John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, Who was in prison, Heard about the deeds of the Messiah, He sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, Or should we expect someone else? "

Jesus expresses his own doubts on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, Lema sabachthani? " (which means "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me? ").

We know Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies.
Jesus did not fulfill any prophesies. By his own account he did not come to change the laws of the prophets. He proved he was subjected to the laws even in his life and thereby validating the Mosaic law given to the Jews by God.
According to the Jewish law:
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, Or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, Is to be put to death. "

It is clear Jesus did not fulfill the prophesies. Instead, He was subjected to the law and put to death as demanded of false prophets according to Mosaic law.

Jesus lied that he was to be sacrificed.

Human sacrifice was forbidden by God. So Jesus was not sacrificed.

Many argue Jesus's death was prophesied. But even Jesus's prophesies were not fulfilled.

1. Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, Flee to another. Truly I tell you, You will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus never fulfilled that promise.

2. Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

2000 years have passed and many generation have gone by yet his promise remains unfulfilled.

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic before and after his death. Unfortunately he could only be crucified once.

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him? "

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, They went to take charge of him, For they said, "He is out of his mind. "

Jesus was deluded and believed God spoke through him.
John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, But the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

But when the people listened to the words he spoke they did not understand him, Even his disciples struggled to understand him. Jesus had to explain to them in secret what he was saying in his parables. But he explained with more parables which suggests God was also incoherent and inarticulate and failed to communicate through Jesus. But we know God turned Moses who was slow in speech and mind into a leader and messenger. The problem was Jesus not God.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, He explained everything.

So why are Christians turning God into a liar and lunatic or turning a liar and lunatic into a God?

So why are Christians perpetrating the delusions of a Jewish rabbi who was put to death for his delusional blasphemous lies?

Now the lies that Ethang5 a Christian spreads on DDO.

Ethang5 claims he studied the bible for 50 years

See:
Title Please Christians:
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/55310/1/
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

Then he introduces a contradiction.
Ethang5 wrote:: "I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.
- Indians are the descendants of Ham.
- Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
- The British are the descendants of Shem. "

So Africans descended from Apes as they have no human ancestors according to Ethang5.

But then he contradicts himself.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.

According to Ethang5:
Indians Are Niggers Of African Origin
Indians Know They Are Black
Hari, Why Aren't You White?
India Is Very Black, Can You Say Shithole?
Hari Is A Nigger, So He Can Be African Champ
Hail Hindu Hari! Champion Nigger!

We know none of that is true. Indians are Indo Persian/Indo Europeans.
Even according to the Bible Indians are descendants of Japheth. Whereas Africans are the descendants of Ham.
But Ethang5 ignores these facts because he is a very black low IQ scripturally ignorant negroid/African. He is here to create racial dispersions.

Negroid definition: 1. Having the physical features of a black person from Africa 2. Classified as the Negro race, Especially those who originate in sub-Saharan Africa.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2020 3:00:50 PM
Nigger Ethang5, You have not provided a single citation where Harikrish was accused of lying.

Read the number of people who called you a liar.
You are a rambling very black negroid lunatic. We have you confessions nigger Ethang6.

Anon to Ethang5: If you can't stand by your words without calling Harikrish a moron and liar, Which he is not, Then your behavior proves you do not walk your own talk. You do not stand by your own words. You do not have intellectual integrity:

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish. You play both sides because the Bible has two sides: 95 percent toxic waste, And 5 percent conscience. I don't blame you for playing both sides, I just disagree that Christianity has anything fundamentally positive to give the earth and this includes the hideousness of slavery.

What members on DDO are saying about Ethang5.

How another black Astro2 responded to Ethang's posts?

Astro2 wrote: Harikrish The Bible will make you do irrational things I like to call It Bible Hysteria.
And No I don"t know any Black People that would even think about going to Ghana.

You are offensive even to blacks nigger Ethang!

Astro2 wrote: Ok Boomer Please don"t say your a conservative Ethang because you acting like Libtard and an ahole.

Astro2 wrote: Lol you can"t really blame the man I mean he lives in Ghana infested with malaria, Slums dangerous animals drugs and filariasis.

Astro2 wrote: think you are finally coming to a realization. . . That you have wasted most of your life supporting a evil and fake god!

Post#5 could Jesus heal amputees?
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/110517/1/
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, Several posters have now pointed out YOUR ignorance, Showing that there were indeed amputees in that era,
So, My question is, Why do you so readily call others ignorant while writing about things you clearly know nothing about?

Post#12
Smithereens-->@Ethang5: Consider this a rebuttal to your ignorant views of history: https://www. Ncbi. Nlm. Nih. Gov. . .

Post#14
Woej-->@Ethang5: No. You didn't. You meant that there were no amputees. We can tell that by your, Unqualified exclamation that" there were no Amputees! " Now you are lying about what you intended in an attempt to back-peddle from an ignorant statement.

Post#25
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You can't bring yourself to admit error, Let's suggest that Jesus Beebe did meet an amputee.

Post#31
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: Still, He's managed to hide how stupid his point is by making a stupid error and being too dishonest to admit it.

Post#33
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: How can we debate when you just flat out deny error when it's clearly shown to you?

Post#39
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: You didn't ask any question. You made a silly excuse about a straw man argument, Then wouldn't admit you made a glaring error.

Post#40
Bulproof-->@Ethang5: hahahaha you lost when you first posted there were no amputees, All of your lies since just prove how pathetic you are.
I bet he doesn't respond.

Post#43
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: the only way you think you can win is with obstinate stupidity, I'm satisfied you're dusted.

Post#51
ArtyMarty-->@Ethang5: Yet again, No demonstration of your assertions whatsoever, Just insults. As I said, Keep digging, You started the thread and yet still haven't been able to demonstrate how your god can cure so much as a wart. . . . To be honest you're an embarrassing advocate for any religious view if that's the best you can do.

Post#65
Goldtop-->@Ethang5: You're intellectually dishonest so you're claim of hating you is just another lame excuse for you not to admit you were dead wrong. Ha!

Still, As an instructional exercise, It is good to note he won't ever admit error, And one should tailor the extent to which they take him seriously by that measure.

Post#105
Wizofoz-->@Ethang5: So, After calling people all kinds of names for pointing out you said "No amputees", You now carefully edit my post where I said "I've never heard anyone use the argument that Jesus didn't heal amputees", And go on to highlight examples of the argument they DO make.
whole point was exactly that people highlight the lack of amputee re-growth, But said I've never heard anyone refer to Jesus not doing it.
None of the above does either.
That's beyond carless or mis-speaking. You are now a Christian engaging in blatant false-witness in some bizarre attempt to maintain pride.
You are a fascinating study in how religion can turn someone completely dishonest.

Post#146
Desmac-->@Ethang5: Gentlemen, Please do not forget that Eth is not above altering other contributor's posts to improve his own tenuous positions.

SingularityofLight wrote: Unlike Ethang5 who is among the worst deceivers, You are not a liar Harikrish.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343867/
When asked who was the nigger that buggered him
Franklin replied. CONFESSION:The Nigger was ohhhh gasp Nigger Ethang

Anon to Ethang5: If you can't stand by your words without calling Harikrish a moron and liar, Which he is not, Then your behavior proves you do not walk your own talk. You do not stand by your own words. You do not have intellectual integrity:

Anon wrote: TS, You said it is not a match when it is. Why are you lying? I have posted the link to show the truth. Harikrish is an actor doing what Yahweh tells him to do. He is not a liar or moron. Yahweh has buried you two liars alive.

Anon wrote: EThang5, Lying snake in the grass. Hari's post is providing evidence that He did not misquote you, And He did not.
Liar. Liar. Liar. Thank you for proving ministers of Christianity lie. Now we all have undeniable proof.

Anon corrects Tradesecret. . Tradesecret The post is about matching his links to "ETthang wrote" because EThang5 was accusing Harikrish of misquoting him when he starts with "you wrote"! Why are you lying? I posted the link to prove you are lying. Babblo-on you lying snake in the grass. Everyone can see you are lying and to say the quote does not match, When it does. The link is referenced to a few sentences that match perfectly, You liar.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 8:59:22 PM
Most Christians will be shocked to read Ethang found Lord Krishna in the Bible and offers scriptural evidence to Christians who were raised to believe the God of the Bible was a Jewish God. No so, Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. Lord Krishna was known before Yehweh or Jesus. Hinduism is older than Judaism.
The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!
The nigger Ethang doesn't know it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

Meet Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang shares his inner thoughts on his bible study of over 50 years.
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.
Note: The bible cursed Hams children the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. Nigger Ethang5 is quoting Mark and Luke.

Mar 6:17 - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, And bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, His brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

Mar 6:18 - For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

Mar 6:19 - Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, And would have killed him; but she could not:

Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, And observed him; and when he heard him, He did many things, And heard him gladly.

Mar 6:21 - And when a convenient day was come, That Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, High captains, And chief estates of Galilee;

Mar 6:22 - And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, And danced, And pleased Herod and them that sat with him, The king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, And I will give it thee.

Mar 6:23 - And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, Unto the half of my kingdom.

Mar 6:24 - And she went forth, And said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:25 - And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, And asked, Saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:26 - And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, And for their sakes which sat with him, He would not reject her.

Mar 6:27 - And immediately the king sent an executioner, And commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Mar 6:28 - And brought his head in a charger, And gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.

Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!

I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!

Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .

Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elder daughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:6 - When Pilate heard of Galilee, He asked if the Man were a Galilean.

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God.

But, King Jesus having. . .

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Ethang rates demon possession in Lord Krishna and Jesus.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Note: Ethang's ranking is backed by scriptures. It was Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Why is the nigger Ethang so obsessed with incest?
Now see how the nigger Ethang justifies his own incestuous perversion. He claims Jesus created his 3 daughters. Therefore he had nothing to do with their birth. To him they are 3 illegitimate bastards just like Jesus was to Joseph. Which justified his perversions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego. (It's incest, Nigger).

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.