Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Harikrish speaks at Black Church and lives!

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2020 8:37:03 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
Harikrish was invited to speak at a Black Church after word went around the White Churches benefitted greatly from his enlightened discourses. He accepted the invitation and to his surprise many more blacks have called for Harikrish to return.

My message was simple. Fear Karma if you don't want to return in your next life as another black. You cannot hide from your black skin and negroid appearance. Accept the curse of Ham and the truth shall set you free. The success of slavery was owed to the blacks. The harder blacks worked the more valuable they became to their white masters. Think how much more black slave master would benefit from the same dedication.

Remember Hindus had nothing to do with the demise of the African people. Hindus believe even Jesus could not escape Karmic Justice. Jesus was tried, Convicted and crucified. Jesus promised to return to face his Karma. That is called the cycle of rebirths or Samsara. Buddha got it right on his first attempt.

I then shared my experience with a very black, Very sick self loathing nigger
Ethang5 who spent his whole life in Africa trying to convince Africans they were not descendants of Humans.

ethang5 wrote: I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.

- Indians are the descendants of Ham.
- Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
The British are the descendants of Shem.

So Africans descended from Apes and not humans.
Ethang5 used the bible to promote his beliefs about Africans.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

I then quoted Ethang5's self loathing disparaging comments about Africans even though he was a very black unemployed terrified Nigger.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African. And if I were, I would not lie about Africa's achievements. "
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

I called for a stop to black on black crime and name calling. Calling Hindus niggers is more reflective of black self loathing insecurity than calling each other niggers.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

The black congregation immediately identified with the self loathing hater Ethang5 and vowed to avoid at all cost slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
The truth did set them free. They are now in search of Black Slave Masters.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2020 5:00:51 PM
Harikrish prepares for his next Black Church meeting.

His message:
Black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
8. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2020 7:18:26 PM
For those blacks who cannot attend a White Church. But believe the Bible is as Black and White as any legal document. I bring my message to you.

Harikrish goes to a very white church. But recently more and more blacks are attending his church and bringing along with them the BLM message. Blacks are known to be very loud and their protesting is getting even louder. The church is now charged with an atmosphere of politics and with the number of blacks being killed we are concerned our church will turn into a funeral service and no longer a house of worship.

Harikrish was asked to speak to this issue and apply his research in Black History to manage the growing BLM distraction.

My message was very simple. I started with the role Christianity played in African Slavery. Showed how Christians justified African slavery as biblical and how the bible condemned all Africans to slavery from the passages in Genesis 9 and 10. I then went into the phenotypes of Africans establishing the mark of the beast as their black skin colour and negroid appearance and finally produced the confessions of Ethang5 our very black very sick low IQ African slumdog slum dweller living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

I ended with And the truth shall set you free.

John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, And the truth will set you free. "

I was called several times to speak on the subject as the congregation found my research very enlightening especially with my advice that everyone should own a bible and a black slave. They saw that as a win for Christians and Blacks. The bible served as the guide to treat blacks and the blacks lifted from unemployment and destitution.
All that was left was legalizing the hope.

Over a few Sunday talks I noticed a great reduction in blacks attending our services. And finally no blacks were left. I was no longer required to continue with my message because the fruits were clearly delivered. My message And the truth shall set you free still resonates in the Church. Though the volume of Blacks have audibly been removed or liberated from our church premise. We have all been set free.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.