Jump to topic:

Can You Translate This Hindu Hari?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 10:18:01 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe?

Can you tell us what this means?

Or will you dodge with moron spam again? Because neither Ethan or Africa has anything to do with Indian shame.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 3:01:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Or will you dodge with moron spam again? Because neither Ethan or Africa has anything to do with Indian shame.

I even put it in context.
"Till last year Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. They said "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? (What sins have we committed that we are born in India), But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.

I even included the dramatic change after PM Modi's comment.

"But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. "

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 5:16:10 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

"Till last year Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India.

But you claimed Modi said Indians were only ashamed of underachievement. Were you lying Hindu hari?

They said "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? (What sins have we committed that we are born in India),

No achievement mentioned. They were ashamed of being born in shithole India.

But now the scene has changed completely.

Lol. That is progress. Because you first lied that Modi did not insult India, Then you lied that he was only talking about underachievement. Now you're saying the "scene" has changed. The same "scene" you denied for years. Lol.

Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.

India is nowhere near the fastest growing economy in the world. And the shame of Indians have nothing to do with their economy.

This Hindu statement about being ashamed of being Indian is old. Ancient. Your economy has gone up and down over the years, But your shame at being Indian has been constant.

"But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. "

Mr. Modi I lied because his comment shamed and embarrassed India. They were angry with him for telling the truth about India to foreigners.

Why else would you start blubbering about Africa every time India is mentioned? Why do you always need to compare India to an entire continent? Because you are ashamed of India. It shows in you.

The bible curses Hinduism, That false religion of incest. Indians are cursed if they follow that vile religion. Indian slavery fits the curse of Canaan to a T. You ran away from addressing the fact that every Hindu on Earth was a slave, And that Hindus were slaves of slaves, Just as the curse says.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

You had won nothing. Your stupid repeat spam didn't help India. Your caste crippled need to compare India did not make India better. India remains a shithole regardless of the state of Africa.

So now we see you lied. Indians are ashamed TO BE Indian. You lied. You lied because YOU are ashamed to be Indian. So much so that you lie about living in Canada and having a Canadian wife.

Pitiful. Thank for the translation. You couldn't spam your way out of that could you?

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 5:16:11 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But you claimed Modi said Indians were only ashamed of underachievement. Were you lying Hindu hari?

They said "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? (What sins have we committed that we are born in India),

Lol. That is progress. Because you first lied that Modi did not insult India, Then you lied that he was only talking about underachievement. Now you're saying the "scene" has changed. The same "scene" you denied for years. Lol.

Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.

India is nowhere near the fastest growing economy in the world. And the shame of Indians have nothing to do with their economy.

This Hindu statement about being ashamed of being Indian is old. Ancient. Your economy has gone up and down over the years, But your shame at being Indian has been constant.

Mr. Modi I lied because his comment shamed and embarrassed India. They were angry with him for telling the truth about India to foreigners.

Why else would you start blubbering about Africa every time India is mentioned? Why do you always need to compare India to an entire continent? Because you are ashamed of India. It shows in you.

The bible curses Hinduism, That false religion of incest. Indians are cursed if they follow that vile religion. Indian slavery fits the curse of Canaan to a T. You ran away from addressing the fact that every Hindu on Earth was a slave, And that Hindus were slaves of slaves, Just as the curse says.

You had won nothing. Your stupid repeat spam didn't help India. Your caste crippled need to compare India did not make India better. India remains a shithole regardless of the state of Africa.

So now we see you lied. Indians are ashamed TO BE Indian. You lied. You lied because YOU are ashamed to be Indian. So much so that you lie about living in Canada and having a Canadian wife.

Pitiful. Thank for the translation. You couldn't spam your way out of that could you?

What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 5:57:59 PM
ethang5 wrote:

"Till last year Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. They said "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? (What sins have we committed that we are born in India), But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.

Post#92

Once their situation improved under PM Modi they no longer felt shame.
"Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. "

PM Modi is a modest man. He only spoke about how the situation changed so dramatically in such a short time.
"But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.."

How can Mr Modi insult India. He wanted to be India's PM?

"Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. "

Why would Mr Modi insult India. He wanted to be India's PM?

"Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. "

I started my research on Christianity's role in African Slavery. Then went on to explain the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. I provided the evidence of the biblical curse and even scientific genetics and phenotypes of Africans their black skin and negroid appearance that was associated with the biblical mark of the beast.
That was all before you declared: "The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma."

In ever comparison Africans do worse than any other race. Only the Bublical curse of Africans can explain why this difference exists.

I have never disparaged India or its people. I am a very proud India. Unlike you who is very black, very sick and a terrified nigger. It's all in your confessions.

Pitiful. Thank for the translation.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

I called for a stop to black on black crime and name calling. Calling Hindus niggers is more reflective of black self loathing insecurity than calling each other niggers.
Nigger definition. Black people of African origin.

Harikrish
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2020 11:38:03 PM
Lol!

You simply dodged my post showing your lies and re-spammed your old post.

You lied, You're caught, You're busted, So you spam nonsense.

Indian are ashamed to be born Indian. You lied about it being about them being ashamed of being poor underachievers.

The saying means, "what did we do in our past lives that our karma is so sh*tty that we were born Indian? "

Shame.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 3:32:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Post#92

"Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. "

PM Modi is a modest man. He only spoke about how the situation changed so dramatically in such a short time.
"But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. . "

I started my research on Christianity's role in African Slavery. Then went on to explain the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. I provided the evidence of the biblical curse and even scientific genetics and phenotypes of Africans their black skin and negroid appearance that was associated with the biblical mark of the beast.
That was all before you declared: "The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma. "

In every comparison Africans do worse than any other race. Only the Biblical curse of Africans can explain why this difference exists.

I have never disparaged India or its people. I am a very proud India. Unlike you who is very black, Very sick and a terrified nigger. It's all in your confessions.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

I called for a stop to black on black crime and name calling. Calling Hindus niggers is more reflective of black self loathing insecurity than calling each other niggers.

Harikrish
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 4:46:46 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No, At first you lied that Modi had not called Indians ashamed to be Indian. I gave the context when I posted India's angry reaction to Modi's comments.

Modi said, "Till last year Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. "

But you said Indians were not ashamed of admitting they were from India. You were lying moron. Busted.

They said "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? (What sins have we committed that we are born in India), But now the scene has changed completely.

Changed from what to what moron? If Indians were not ashamed, What did the " scene" change into?

Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world

Untrue. The fastest growing economies are in Africa.

" all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.

Mr. Modi lied. Credit rating companies rate India near junk bond status.

You lied again after the same comment you all nice said didn't exist.

Spam your lame post that ignores the truth again. You can do nothing else but try to hide from your lies behind spam.

Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India

You are still ashamed, So you lie and spam. You even went so far as to lie that you were a Canadian citizen, Too ashamed to admit you were from India. Just as Modi said.

Your own shithole country's saying drowns your lie. And you will show this shame again when you run to repeat spam again instead of addressing the lies I point out in your post.

Lie and spam, You ashamed shithole 3rd world illiterate.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 5:04:37 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Post#92

"But now the scene has changed completely. Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world " all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea. . "

That was all before you declared: "The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma. "

In every comparison Africans do worse than any other race. Only the Biblical curse of Africans can explain why this difference exists.

I have never disparaged India or its people. I am a very proud India. Unlike you who is very black, Very sick and a terrified nigger. It's all in your confessions.

Harikrish
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 5:26:42 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No loser, You dodged and lied. You ran from my answers and re-spammed your fakery.

"Till last year Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. "

Thank you liar. Indians are ashamed.

But now thescene has changed completely.

Changed from shame? Then how come you're still spamming nonsense? How come you're still lying?

Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world

Lie. We all have the internet moron. India's economy sucks.

" all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, "

Probably the bogus ones in Punjab Provence, But the real ones know that India is a shithole.

Modi was talking about the Indians who suffer from bad Karma and are treated as low caste the Dalits. That they might be ashamed to be born in India.

No, Modi was talking about all of you shitholes. He was only repeating what Indians say about themselves.

India still has more modern day slaves than any country. It is still the worse country in the world for women, There are still cow vigilantes roaming the streets slaughtering people in favor of cows, There is still a child rape epidemic going on and India is third in the world for covid-19 infections. India has not improved.

There are still millions of indian sub-humans sh*tying in the streets, And the Indian government is still in the top 10 of most corrupt governments on Earth.

Why would Modi insult India when he wanted to be PM?

Because Modi knew it was true. (and he was begging South Korea for money) Indians knew he was speaking the truth, They all say they are ashamed themselves.

You can't lie anymore about Modi's comment loser. "Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India".

You are ashamed. Your lying and spam proves it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 7:27:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Post#92

Harikrish
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2020 12:31:04 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No loser. You dodged and spammed.

"

"But now the scene has changed. . .

Changed from what moron? From being ashamed like your PM said and you denied? Trying to dodge the question here eh? Is the spam hiding you?

Hee, Hee! What were Indians ashamed of moron? You claimed Modi said Indians were only ashamed of underachievement. Were you lying Hindu hari?

No answer here from the spamming dodging moron.

You lied for years saying they had no shame. Now you can't run from your lie anymore, So you pretend you don't see it. We see it moron.

"Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world". .

Another lie the moron cannot address.

They said, what sins have we committed that we have this sh*tty karma to be shithole Indians?

Lol. You denied it for years moron. Your own PM admits you are ashamed to be Indian, And your dodging spam proves it.

You first lied that Modi did not insult India, Then you lied that he was only talking about underachievement. Now you're saying the "scene" has changed. The same "scene" you denied for years. Lol.

I posted Modi's comments moron. I posted the news stories from Indian news sources showing how Indians felt insulted. Lol. Your obtuseness is hilarious.

The moron dodges addressing his "fastest growing economy in the world" lie completely.

But you did not include answers to the lies you told.

I answered you. Your shame makes you pretend you didn't see it. We saw it.

I started my research on Christianity's role in African Slavery.

This thread is about an old Indian saying showing that Indians are ashamed of being Indian.

Then went on to explain. . .

You then went on to try to dodge. Face the music loser.

Indians themselves curse India. Humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? Translate that loser.

The moron again dodges here.

India remains a shithole regardless of the state of Africa.

In every comparison Africans do worse than any other race.

And yet Indian are still ashamed of being born Indian! No African PM says this about his people. We aren't comparing moron, We are just noting what Indians say about themselves.

Only the Biblical curse of Africans can explain why this difference exists.

Only the curse of Canaan can explain why Hindus were. . .
*ALL slaves - Every single one
*Slaves of slaves, And
*Slaves for so long

And you can't answer any of those points, So you lie and spam.

Indians are ashamed TO BE Indian. You lied. You lied because YOU are ashamed to be Indian. So much so that you lie about living in Canada and having a Canadian wife.

I have never disparaged India or its people.

Being a lying, Racist, Moron disparages India and its people you moron.

I am a very proud India.

You wouldn't lie about India's accomplishments if you were proud moron.

Unlike you who is very black, Very sick and a terrified nigger. It's all in your confessions.

One doesn't make the other untrue idiot. Indians shame have nothing to do with anyone other than Indians.

Pitiful. Thanks for the translation.

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed. . .

No confession of anyone changes India moron. Your PM has admitted that Indians are ashamed to be born Indian. You admitted that Indians say so in your translation.

Your country is a shithole hari. No spam saves you. Pretending to be obtuse cannot save you. Blabbering about other people doesn't change India.

Face the truth. You are genetically a shithole. Your country is a shithole, And you are ashamed you were born there.

Hide again from the answers in this post, So that we see you are ashamed. Your black cheeks must be burning!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2020 4:30:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The truth will set you free from filth

The truth Why is Ethang5 here?

Nigger Ethang5 is here to get his head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. Harikrish exposed nigger Ethang5. Ethang5 is a very sick very black slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Post#92

In every stats Africans lead the world as shithole failures. You are a very black very sick unemployed slumdog. Need I say more!

Black statistics can be found here:
CRIMINAL JUSTICE FACT SHEET
Incarceration Trends in America
https://www. Naacp. Org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

Between 1980 and 2015, The number of people incarcerated in America increased from roughly 500, 000 to over 2. 2 million.
Today, The United States makes up about 5% of the world"s population and has 21% of the world"s prisoners.
1 in every 37 adults in the United States, Or 2. 7% of the adult population, Is under some form of correctional supervision.
CJ_StopFriskRacial Disparities in Incarceration

In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested,
42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially
waived to criminal court.
Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
population, They comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites,
prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
Drug Sentencing Disparities

In the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, About 17 million whites and 4 million African Americans reported having used an illicit drug within the last month.
African Americans and whites use drugs at similar rates, But the imprisonment rate of African Americans for drug charges is almost 6 times that of whites.
African Americans represent 12. 5% of illicit drug users, But 29% of those arrested for drug offenses and 33% of those incarcerated in state facilities for drug offenses.
Effects of Incarceration

A criminal record can reduce the likelihood of a callback or job offer by nearly 50 percent. The negative impact of a criminal record is twice as large for African American applicants.
Infectious diseases are highly concentrated in corrections facilities: 15% of jail inmates and 22% of prisoners " compared to 5% of the general population " reported ever having tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, HIV/AIDS, Or other STDs.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on public education in the last thirty years.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 3:24:36 AM

It means you are ashamed you were born Indian. That's why you lied just now about India's shithole economy.

That's why you spam unrelated nonsense.

You are ashamed. All you shithole Indians are. Your PM said so. Gandhi said so. The DDO poll says so. Your moron repeat posts say so.

There. Translated for you shameboy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 2:13:23 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Post#92

Harikrish
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 5:27:05 PM
I have never disparaged India or its people. I am a very proud India.

Every time you use the word nigger you disparage India you moron. Every time you lie about India's accomplishments you disparage India you idiot. Every time you spam repeat nonsense instead of stepping up to the topic you disparage India, You dumb cluck.

Your shame is showing moron, And your country and your religion has paid the price for your racist disparagement.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 5:27:09 PM

Every time you use the word nigger you disparage India you moron. Every time you lie about India's accomplishments you disparage India you idiot. Every time you spam repeat nonsense instead of stepping up to the topic you disparage India, You dumb cluck.

Your shame is showing moron, And your country and your religion has paid the price for your racist disparagement.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 5:35:47 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger definition: Black people of African origin.
How am I disparaging Indians when I am addressing you nigger Ethang5?

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

You call Indians niggers and say they are black.
But Nigger definition: Black people of African origin.
According to your confession, You are very black. You live in Africa where you are a poor African slave. And you are terrified that you are a nigger.
We all agree you are a nigger!

Nigger Ethang5 is everything he projects on others. He is a very black slumdog low IQ lying negroid, A terrified very sick unemployed Nigger living in Accra Ghana Africa.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2021 5:59:06 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

Can you tell us what this means Hindu moron?

Nigger Ethang5 your question was originally put to Hindu DAC Manager you found on Facebook who lives in India. You even started making lewed sexual advances at his aging mother, Remember?
You have been told repeatedly Harikrish is not your Hindu DAC Manager. Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever living in Canada and working in Ameruca in the IT field. Harikrish left India decades before Modi became PM of India. PM Modi's comment have little relevance to Harikrish who does not live in India.

Nigger Ethang5, You made a fool of yourself by posting a Dacs Branch Manager FB link because you thought he was me. But after seeing his mother's picture you became obsessed with her and continue to make lewed sexual advances on his aging elderly mother. You are a sick negroid pervert.

BTW you can check out my FB page where I posted the same links to African history in pictures.
https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath
Post# 133
Concept of Spiritual death and original sin.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/104298/
Posted: 3 years ago

Below you posted the Facebook page of a Hindu DAC manager because you thought he was the real Harikrish.

Then you continued to attack the Hindu DAC Manager and his aging mother because she did not respond to your sexual advances.
So your attacks were actually directed towards a Hindu DAC Manager you found on Facebook and you ignored all my warnings in the last three years the Hindu DAC Manager was never a member of DDO or the real Harikrish.
This is evidence of OCD. You cannot control your obsessive compulsive disorder. You wasted three years attacking a phantom Facebook account.

Ethang5 wrote: Our idiot racist moron retail panty seller possesses everything? Lol. Take a look at him and see.
Posted 3 years ago.
https://m. Facebook. Com/hari. Krish. 5
Fat and greasy, Like you'd expect a lazy brahmin pig to be. Told us he was a psychologist. Lol.

But Nigger Ethang5, Harikrish is not in India nor is Harikrish the DAC Manager you have been attacking for over three years. Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working for an American company in the IT field. Which explains why your attacks on the DAC Manager does not effect Harikrish.
Which should also explain why Harikrish posts your confessions because that too is public as is your attacks on a Hindu DAC Manager and his aging mother.

Shame on you nigger Ethang5! You wasted another 3 years of your life attacking someone who isn't even a member of DDO or the real Harikrish that everyone recognizes as the most spiritual member on DDO.

Why are you using a Christian Forum to air your personal grievances that you are a terrified nigger and a very poor African slave? Why are you confessing you are a very black, Very sick unemployed low IQ negroid slum-mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana with your illiterate wife and 3 illegitimate bastard daughters on a Christian Forum?

Have you no shame?

I have put you in therapy again. Ok!
Nigger Ethang5, I suggest traditional African therapy for you. OK!
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=TM3NMi1m_qE

As for your question which was also repeatedly answer.
PM Modi commented: "Humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe. "

I even put PM Modi's comment in context.

Shortly after this President Trump was elected as US Present. Trump commented: "All African countries are shitholes. "

Niggers are black people of African origin. You are very black and African. That makes you a nigger. And according to Trump you are a shithole too.
This is not a winning topic for you nigger Ethang5. From African Slavery to African Shitholes. The biblical curse of Africans continue.
When are you expecting the next flood in Accra Ghana? I heard the last five floods caused the Accra Ghana sewers to overflow and flood your home.

Galatians 6:7 Do not be deceived: God is not to be mocked. Whatever a man sows, He will reap in return.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.