Jump to topic:

Repeat Spam Cannot Change Reality Moron

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 5:03:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
India is still a shithole. Check the DDO poll or just google "Is India a Shithole? "

You are still banned from every moderated site, Even Facebook has deleted your racist posts.

Your lies are still here in black and white for all to see. No matter how many times you stupidly spam the same nonsense, Your lies remain.

Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe?

Can you tell us what this means?

Or will you dodge with moron spam again? Because neither Ethan or Africa has anything to do with Indian shame.

I even put it in context.

No, At first you lied that Modi had not called Indians ashamed to be Indian. I gave the context when I posted India's angry reaction to Modi's comments.

Modi said, "Till last year Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India. "

But you said Indians were not ashamed of admitting they were from India. You were lying moron. Busted.

They said "humne kya paap kiya ke hum Hindustan me paida huwe? (What sins have we committed that we are born in India), But now the scene has changed completely.

Changed from what to what moron? If Indians were not ashamed, What did the " scene" change into?

Now India is the fastest growing economy in the world

Untrue. The fastest growing economies are in Africa.

" all the credit rating companies and investment funds acknowledge that, " said Mr Modi addressing a gathering in South Korea.

Mr. Modi lied. Credit rating companies rate India near junk bond status.

I even included the dramatic change after PM Modi's comment.

You lied again after the same comment you all nice said didn't exist.

Spam your lame post that ignores the truth again. You can do nothing else but try to hide from your lies behind spam.

Indians were ashamed of admitting they were from India

You are still ashamed, So you lie and spam. You even went so far as to lie that you were a Canadian citizen, Too ashamed to admit you were from India. Just as Modi said.

Your own shithole country's saying drowns your lie. And you will show this shame again when you run to repeat spam again instead of addressing the lies I point out in your post.

Cursed be Canaan, A slave of slaves shall he be to his brothers.

The incest curse of Canaan is on you and your shithole religion moron. That is why you are a slave to spam. Now, Show the curse true once again.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2020 8:34:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The incest curse of Canaan is on you and your shithole religion moron. That is why you are a slave to spam. Now, Show the curse true once again.
Nigger Ethang5 you already accepted God did not curse India. You even said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
If God did not curse India and there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.
So Noah's curse on Ham and his children were Africans because Ham and his children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10 and Psalm 105.

Harikrish was right Hindus/Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people
Ethang5 takes it a step further and claims Christians have replaced the evil God of the bible who tried to destroy the world with a flood with Lord Krishna the new God of the Bible who saved the world through Noah. So why is he attacking Hindus whom Lord Krishna represents?

Ethang5 now believes the Bible does not curse India because there was no India in the days of Canaan. Yet he is attacking Hindus the people of India.
This only confirms Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang's case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, as Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers."
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, the God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth."

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.youtube.com...

Arab slave trade.

Why European enslaved Africans.

The Atlantic slave trade.

Libya Slave trade.

Noah's curse and its fulfillment.
Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12,5 million 14.4%. Slaves that survived 10,7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92,5 million slaves that survived 22,7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw that as a win!!

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!!

The mark of the beast is the African black skin and negroid appearance.
Look at you own cursed life. You are a very black, very sick, very poor unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. How much more cursed can one get?

Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Facts are not spam!! Nigger Ethang5.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2020 12:40:57 AM

Nigger Ethang5 you already accepted God did not curse India.

God cursed Hinduism. Proof of that is how you keep running from that answer.

You even said there was no India in the days of Canaan.

And you ran away from that implication like a scared little girl: Hinduism is not older than Christianity. If there was no India, There was no Hinduism.

People are cursed for their sin, Not their race you illiterate racist idiot. People are cursed for what they do, Not who they are.

Ham's race did not matter, Only his sin of incest did. And everyone who took part in that sin fell under the curse on that sin.

Krishna is the demon of incest. Hinduism is incestuous. That is why Hindus ALL became slaves. 100% of them.

The sin is what was cursed, And hinduism is that sin. No repeated stupidity you spam will change that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2020 1:32:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 you already accepted God did not curse India. You even said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
If God did not curse India and there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.
So Noah's curse on Ham and his children were Africans because Ham and his children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10 and Psalm 105.

Harikrish was right Hindus/Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people
Ethang5 takes it a step further and claims Christians have replaced the evil God of the bible who tried to destroy the world with a flood with Lord Krishna the new God of the Bible who saved the world through Noah. So why is he attacking Hindus whom Lord Krishna represents?

Ethang5 now believes the Bible does not curse India because there was no India in the days of Canaan. Yet he is attacking Hindus the people of India.
This only confirms Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Ethang's case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Noah's curse and its fulfillment.
Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw that as a win!

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!

The mark of the beast is the African black skin and negroid appearance.
Look at you own cursed life. You are a very black, Very sick, Very poor unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. How much more cursed can one get?

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

You are cursed! Nigger Ethang5.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2020 9:50:20 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
My Kids Don't need Bleaching Creams nigger, they're real white,

So why can't you answer the questions?
How did your kids turn out white when you confessed you are a very black terrified nigger?
Lol!!

So your kids like you are very black slum dwelling lying negroids.
Why did you pick slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country for your 3 illegitimate daughters to live in? Was that the best you could do?

Nigger Ethang5 you raised your 3 girls in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. People found your wife illiterate. You spent most of your life as a delivery mule in Africa smuggling bibles. You said you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slum-mutt poor African slave and a terrified nigger. How did your self loathing worldview affect your 3 also very black illegitimate daughters? Did you raise them to believe they were slaves too? Do they have the same attitude towards their country Ghana Africa and their people Ghanaian Africans as you do.
You said they were very excited to meet Mrs Trump during her visit to Ghana oct 2018. Was Mrs Trump the first and only white person they met in their young experience because we know Ghana is mostly black?

White Ghanaians
White Ghanaians are Ghanaian citizens mostly of British origin or descent. Some White Ghanaians are born of Dutch, French, German, Italian, Latin American (including Central American, Caribbean, and South American), Polish, Portuguese, or Scandinavian (including Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish) origin or descent. Ghana has a 3% white population still remaining.

Note: no white Americans are part of the list.
Why? Because Ghana was the Transatlantic Slave Trade Centre and African slaves were shipped to America. White Americans have no reason to visit Ghana after slavery was abolished. Besides the African slaves shipped to America are still stuck in America demanding reparation for slavery.
Even African Americans are held in contempt in Ghana and viewed as descendents of African slaves.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai (black devil).

Was their creator a white neighbour?
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

You even confessed your mother was a very ugly African woman and your father a black atheist. Is it true you father, mother and brother died from diseases over 35 years ago?

Nigger Ethang5, you were a delivery mule for over 22 years. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You are a poor African slave. Your wife is illiterate. Your 3 children are illegitimate bastards. You confessed you are a very black, very sick unemployed terrified nigger. You even run around with a mask to hide your ugly black face. I just summed up your nigger existence!!!

There are no Indian niggers, Nigger Ethang5.
Niggers are black people of African origin. You are a very black African living in Ghana Africa that makes you a nigger.

Bleaching cream doesn't work on black niggers like you, Nigger Ethang5. That is why you run around in a mask to cover your black ugly face.

Any wonder you are mad with beautiful white Indian women. Your wife is so black and ugly you had to shag your mother.
Your neighbours mother was so black and ugly he shagged your wife. You confessed your 3 children were illegitimate bastards.
You even called their father 'Jesus' in appreciation for creating them. Then you became his slave and a Christian convert.
Eew. !
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

https://m.Youtube.Com...

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2021 2:34:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Harikrish put together evidence nigger Ethang5 in coded language confessed he pimped his wife and 3 girls to Arabs.

1. We know Ethang5's wife was found illiterate by her Arab customers. They had to be regular customers to form that judgement. It also serves as proof he took is wife to Arab countries to sell her services.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

2. Ethang5's wife was trained to be shagged by dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, And my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!

3. Ethang5 even went to retrieve his wife and daughters from Arab countries.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his wife and daughters) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

4. Ethang5 advertises his girls as unbleached white Ghanaian girls. Do the Arabs really care?
Ethang5 advertised. "My kids don't skin bleach. They're white. "

5. Ethang5 is very familiar with Arab people and their culture. He travelled to Arab countries even before he started pimping his wife and daughters. So he knew what to prepare them for and why he raised animals (dogs, Goats, Camels) in their preparation.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs.Twimg.Com...
6. Ethang5 uses coded language to pimp his wife and daughters to Arabs.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles (pimp) to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles(minors). Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children who accompany me.

7. Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you raised your 3 girls to be obedient and subservient to men in preparation for what you had planned for their future. We have your confession!!

https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, it isn't ego. I require them to obey me, it isn't ego. It's how pimps control their girls.

How does all this link to Ethang5 pimping and prostituting his wife and daughters?

Now we discover it was all part of Ethang5 training and preparing his wife and daughters to make money in the Middle East.

"Ghanaian Slay Queens confess sleeping with dogs for money in Dubai
By Lloyd M"bwana
https://www. Maravipost. Com/ghanaian-slay-queens-confess-sleeping-with-dogs-for-money-in-dubai/
DUBAI-(MaraviPost)-If you"re on the search for an excuse to adopt a furry friend, Look no further. Dogs have always been "man"s best friend", But it turns out they can also be a woman"s best sleeping partner as illustrated.

A Slay Queen who gave her name as Mona Gucci has told the world stories of how Ghanaian Slay Queens are being sodomized and forced to sleep with dogs all in the name of getting some dollars to flaunt on social media in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

In an interview on Accra-based Neat FM monitored, Mona said some ladies in Ghana and Nigeria have been made the stooges of Dubai-based rich men who sodomize women for just pleasure during their leisure.

Mona Gucci, Shocking dropped the bomb when she added that these slaying queens are also forced to sleep with dogs while the rich men in Dubai sit and watch for the pleasure of it.

In her pathetic account, She revealed how these group of rich men come together and play the game of "truth or dare" and sometimes get all their friends to sleep with just one lady. "

It can sometimes go bad. Which is why Ethang5 had to rush to those Arab countries to retrieve them.
Look at what they have to do for the Arabs to earn that money?
Now we know why Ethang5 travels to Arab countries with his daughters.

Beautiful Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Dubai Porta Potty Experience

In the name of money, Some Ghanaian women are doing the unthinkable and it"s disgusting reading such stories and imagining the scenarios.

Another beautiful Ghanaian woman has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience and it"s just disgusting like the video circulating on social media. What do some women want in this life?

In her case, Because she wasn"t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, She was paid $5, 700 instead of $18, 000.

Read the full story below.
"Hi Aunty Ama, Please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. I met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i don't have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return. . We has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, We went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, That night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he won't let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a blow job for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18, 000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, The next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, I licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything. . He brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i don't do it well and that ended my life. He then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, My friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come back to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars.
I haven"t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don"t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, One of them told me it was even my fault".

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Now we know what his wife was doing in the Middle East. She was getting shagged by dogs and Arabs for money. And it was his wife who Ethang5 went to retrieve before his house was flooded.

This might even explain why Ethang5 got out of the bible smuggling because he needed to make more money.

Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

With a wife and 3 daughters it became obvious to Ethang5 that pimping was more profitable than smuggling bibles

We can see a dramatic change in his attitudes towards Christians.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2021 2:43:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Ethang5 started out disparaging Africans to win acceptance by the majority of members who are white. This went on for several years as evidenced from his several years of postings.
No one noticed Ethang5 was himself an African living in Accra Ghana even though it was clearly mentioned in his DDO profile he was from Accra Ghana. They accepted his disparaging comments about Africans because it matched their own.

But along came Harikrish a proud Indian high achiever who was researching Christianity's role in African Slavery and was looking for Africans to share their experience. Ethang5 came across as the typical self loathing nigger the worst example of blacks who perfectly fit the stereotype of a terrified nigger.

Read nigger Ethang5's confessions.

Africans cannot defend Christianity because they are victims of Christianity. They were cursed in the Bible and forced into slavery by Christians.
Africans were also cursed with black skin, Low IQ and a negroid appearence that people despise. God would not pick ugly black stupid people to defend him when he has more accomplished people to serve him.
Are there other reasons why Africans are poorly qualified to defend Christianity?
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So Ethang5 did not find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions? As an African his mental incompetence is evident.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
But Ethang5 who has studied the bible for over 50 years believes his atheist parents are in heaven.
Ethang5 wrote: My parents, both gone to be with their Savior now, always told me, if you are dissatisfied with your life, change it. (how do you stop being a nigger? Any wonder they remained atheists).
Atheists in heaven are a contradiction.
As an African Ethang5's integrity is questionable.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.
Nigger Ethang5 is telling us the Gods in the Bible are all Hindu Gods. So Christians actually follow Hinduism.

Here Ethang5 is blasphemously distorting God's word and the bible to promote Hinduism.
As an African Ethang5's integrity and loyalty to Christianity are questionable.

Ethang fails God.
He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

So rather than accuse his wife for infidelity he blames Jesus for creating his illegitimate children.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

Ethang5 finds homosexual sex to be repulsive.
Ethang5 wrote: It is because I naturally find homosexual sex to be repulsive, that I did not have to "decide" it was repulsive, that I was born with this repulsion, that I do not think homosexuality is natural or normal.

But has no problems with animals shagging his wife.
It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!!

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa, with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

Can this self loathing nigger Ethang5 defend his faith and Christianity?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2021 2:01:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Those are your confessions I quote nigger Ethang5. You are ashamed of your nigger existence.

Ethang5 is a miserable poop eating Ghanaian nigger.

Ethang5 confessed his family was dysfunctional and his brother retarded.

Ethang5"s early problems with his father.
Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Ethang5 hates his father and writes: My greatest problem with atheists is that often it is impossible to believe that they have integrity. I don't mind if a person doesn't believe in God, Even God Himself allows that, But if a person is deliberately dishonest, What use is he?

Ethang5 felt abandoned by his father and forced to suffer alone.
Ethang5 wrote: It is really that simple? My human father loved me but did not stop all my suffering he was able to stop.

Ethang5 repeated his unresolved suffering on his children.
Ethang5 wrote: I have had many times when I was willing and able to stop the suffering of my child but did not.

Ethang5's siblings like him suffered developmental problems (retardation).
Ethang5 wrote: I had a little brother who used to play chess that way. Mimicking every move his opponent made. It never worked, And his opponent always knew he had no play of his own.

Ethang5 wrote: Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing.

What makes Ethang5 happy? (Dead people)
Ethang5 wrote: Of course not, both my parents and a brother of mine have died. I still am happy and I still think of them often. And I'm not even yet in the presence of His Royal Majesty.

Then confesses he is a hypocrite.
Ethang5 wrote: Your post humbled me. I had been commanding my 2 year old daughter not to stay up past 8, and then made her stay stay up till 11:45 the night her grandmother faded away from us. What a hypocrite I was.

Ethang5 confessed he has OCD. He is obsessed with forums.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Meet nigger Ethang5 a very black poor Ghanaian slave still stuck with his family in Ghana. Still miserable he was not shipped out as a slave to America but forced to remain in slum city Accra with his unbleached also very black wife and 3 daughters. He pimps them to Dubai Arabs under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme where they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

See link.
Ethang5 pimps his wife and girls to Arabs.

Dubai Porta Potty scheme.

https://www.maravipost.com...

Nigger Ethang5 even confessed what he did with his children would be criminal in other countries.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

Ethang5 pimps his wife and 3 daughters to Arabs. They get paid for eating poop. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.

Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions about his miserable existence.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and Ethang5 lives in Accra Ghana.

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 lives in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

https://m.Youtube.Com...

Ethang5 lamented his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang5 lost his job and fails God.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang5 didn"t have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life.
Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house annually. See Accra Ghana overflowing sewers flooding homes.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Now we know what his wife was doing in the Middle East. She was getting shagged by dogs and Arabs for money. And it was his wife who Ethang5 went to retrieve before his house was flooded.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white

Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 follows Christianity a slave religion.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.