Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 5:47:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God's curses are comprehensive.

The curse was on incest Hinduism, And every single human being following the bastard Krishna was a slave, Just as the curse mandated.

Any answer to that other than old repeat spam nigger hari? How come Indians fit the curse so well?

You're still a slave right now to moron spam. You come home from your slave-like clerks job and spend your evenings spamming the same pointless thing over and over. That sounds just like slavery moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 7:49:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:
God's curses are comprehensive.

The curse was on incest Hinduism, And every single human being following the bastard Krishna was a slave, Just as the curse mandated.

Any answer to that other than old repeat spam nigger hari? How come Indians fit the curse so well?

You're still a slave right now to moron spam. You come home from your slave-like clerks job and spend your evenings spamming the same pointless thing over and over. That sounds just like slavery moron.

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

ethang5 wrote:

I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.

- Indians are the descendants of Ham.
- Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
The British are the descendants of Shem.

So Africans descended from Apes.Nigger Ethang5 points out Africans did not descend from Humans. Africans can be traced to the subhuman species Naledi.
Ethang5 admits the bible does not curse India. But the bible certainly cursed Africa.

We see the evidence of the Biblical curse on Africans.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
8. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by Hispanics at 26.6 percent and whites at 9.9 percent.
6 45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, the median wealth of black households is $16,000, compared with $163,000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2.3 million, or 34%, of the total 6.8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, and 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, the United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, while the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!
The mark of the beast is black skin and negroid appearance.

Ethang5 confessed he is black. Game over!i
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 8:04:31 PM
The bible does not curse India.

The bible curses incest which hinduism is. Try not to dodge that moron. I said, "Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave". That remains true.

There is no such thing as karma.

I said nothing about karma. I said, "Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave". That remains true.

The curse says, Canaan would be cursed with slavery, And every Single Hindu On Earth was a slave". That remains true.

Africans are. . . . .

What Africans are or are not matters not to India. Every Single Hindu On Earth Was a slave". That remains true. Only Indians qualify for the curse of Canaan.

That's why you dodge the point and babble about Africans. The curse is for incest. Krishna is the demon of incest. The curse is on all who worship Krishna.

Slaves of slaves, Slaves to their 2 brothers, Complete slavery, And slaves for centuries. Hindus fit the bill perfectly. You and your spam cannot change history. You can't even answer my post.

You come from slavery. Your country still has more slaves today than any other. You will remain under the curse of slavery for as long as you follow that bastard Krishna and his religion of incest.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 8:47:03 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The bible curses incest which hinduism is. Try not to dodge that moron. I said, "Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave". That remains true.

Post#92

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
By your own admission the Bible does not curse India.

I said nothing about karma. I said, "Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave". That remains true.

The curse says, Canaan would be cursed with slavery, And every Single Hindu On Earth was a slave". That remains true.

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham is an African man in the Bible.
His sons cannot be white.
Cush ruled the Sudan.
Sudan is in Africa.
It is called the Land of Cush.
Mizraim ruled Egypt.
Egypt is also called Mizraim in the Bible and also the Land of Ham (Psalm: 105: 23-27).
Egypt is in Africa not in Europe.
Its people are Africans, Not Europeans.
Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya.
Libya is in Africa not Europe.
The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.
His descendants are Africans, Not white.
Canaan is the son of Ham, An African.
The land he ruled was named after him as the Land of Canaan.
It is in North-Eastern Africa, Not Europe.
His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible.
They are Africans not white.
The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Africans are condemned to slavery in the Bible.

What Africans are or are not matters not to India. Every Single Hindu On Earth Was a slave". That remains true. Only Indians qualify for the curse of Canaan.

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years).

That's why you dodge the point and babble about Africans. The curse is for incest. Krishna is the demon of incest. The curse is on all who worship Krishna.

Post#92

Slaves of slaves, Slaves to their 2 brothers, Complete slavery, And slaves for centuries. Hindus fit the bill perfectly. You and your spam cannot change history. You can't even answer my post.

The Children of Ham were the first Africans. The Bible condemned Africans to slavery.

You come from slavery. Your country still has more slaves today than any other. You will remain under the curse of slavery for as long as you follow that bastard Krishna and his religion of incest.
You said Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. So you are a Krishna worshipper.

Ethang shares his inner thoughts on his bible study of over 50 years.
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

The bible cursed Africans in Genesis 9 and 10.

Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .

Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elder daughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:6 - When Pilate heard of Galilee, He asked if the Man were a Galilean.

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .

". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God.

But, King Jesus having. . .

. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Ethang rates demon possession in Lord Krishna and Jesus.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Note: Ethang's ranking is backed by scriptures. It was Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Why is the nigger Ethang so obsessed with incest?
Now see how the nigger Ethang justifies his own incestuous perversion. He claims Jesus created his 3 daughters. Therefore he had nothing to do with their birth. To him they are 3 illegitimate bastards just like Jesus was to Joseph. Which justified his perversions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2020 1:22:32 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The bible curses incest which hinduism is. I said, "Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave". That remains true.

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.

India is a descendant of Cush.

Lie. There were no Africans during the time of Ham.

That's how we know Indians are black moron.

Cush ruled the Sudan. Sudan is in Africa.

Only some of Cush's descendants went to form Sudan. Others went on to form India.

And India is called the land of the northern Ethiopians. It's still the same black people.

No one said Egypt was in Europe moron.

No one said Egyptians were Europeans moron.

Phut ruled the whole land known today as Libya. Libya is in Africa not Europe.

No one said Libya was in Europe moron. But some of Phuts descendants moved to southern Asia. Even Indians know they are black.

The Libyans, Excluding the Arabs there, Are the descendants of Phut, Son of Ham, An African in the Bible.

And when you finish with your diversion, Every
Single Hindu On Earth will still have been a Slave. Address that.

No one said his descendants were white moron.

You are confused. The descendants of Ham started Africa, Africa did not exist at the time of Ham, You ignorant bible simp.

And India was named after phut (Rajphut)

No one said Canaan was in Europe moron.

His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible. They are Africans not white.

No one said Africans were white moron. Indians are not white.

The Bible is so clear that the people, Countries and nations in the Bible belonged to Africa and Africans, Not to Europe and Europeans.

Countries and nations in the Bible belong everywhere moron. Rome is European and is in the Bible, And every single Hindu on Earth was still a slave.

Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

Lie. Ham's descendants started those countries, They were not "from" there.

Lie. Incest is condemned in the bible. Every Single Hindu On Earth Was a slave". That remains true. Only Indians qualify for the curse of Canaan.

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years).

Indians were owned and traded as slaves by both the Muslims and the British for 1, 700 years, Just as the curse says.

The Children of Ham were the first Africans.

The children of Ham are the ancestors of Indians and Africans.

Lol! I said Krishna is a demon in the bible, That makes me a Krishna hater.

Here is the proof krishna is a demon:
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

The bible never mentions Africans. It cursed the sin of Ham. Incest.

Again note the similarity in the work of the demon Krishna.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

In harikrish's case, Krishna makes him repeatedly spam insults to Jesus out of spite having been beaten like a loser by Jesus.

I think Krishna thought, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, The demon Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is ". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God with spam and lies.

But, King Jesus having. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Lol! Hari lies to escape the truth.

Hindu gods raped their own daughters. You brought up the curse on incest.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

The bible scholar doesn't know that the bible says all things were created by, Through and for Jesus. Lol!

And still, Every Single Hindu On Earth was a Slave. Every single one. Just as the curse requires.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2020 1:45:22 AM

The bible curses incest which hinduism is. I said, "Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave". That remains true.

That's how we know Indians are black you moron.

Only some of Cush's descendants went on to form Sudan. Others went on to form India.

And India is called the land of the northern Ethiopians. It's still the same black people.

No one said Libya was in Europe moron. But some of Phuts descendants moved to southern Asia. Even Indians know they are black.

And when you finish with your diversion,
every Single Hindu On Earth will still have been a Slave. Address that. It's still true.

You are confused. Thedescendants of Ham started Africa, Africa did not exist at the time of Ham, You ignorant bible simp.

And India was named after Phut (Rajphut)

His descendants are named after him as Canaanites in the Bible. They are Africans not white.

Countries and nations in the Bible belong everywhere moron. Rome is in Europe and is in the Bible, And every single Hindu on Earth was still a slave.

Lie. Incest is condemned in the bible. Every Single Hindu On Earth was a slave". That remains true. Only incestuous Indians qualify for the curse of Canaan.

Indians were owned and traded as slaves by both the Muslims and the British (their brothers) for 1, 700 years, Just as the curse says.

You and your spam cannot change history. You can't even answer my post.

Here is the proof krishna is a demon:
I knew that if Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in elsewhere in the bible too.

The bible never mentions Africans. It cursed th Ham's sin. Incest.

Again note the similarity in the work of the demon Krishna.

In harikrish's case, Krishna makes him repeatedly spam insults to Jesus out of spite having been beaten like a loser by Jesus.

I think Krishna thought, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, The demon Krishna failed.

Today, Krishna is ". . . Having great anger, Because he knows that he has a short time. " Revelation 12. 12

So though he can no longer stop the plan of salvation, He can, Out of spite, Hamper the children of God with spam and lies.

But, King Jesus having. . . . Spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, Triumphing over them in it. - Col 2:15

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Lol! Hari lies to escape the truth. Jesus cast out demons like the vile Krishna.

The bible scholar doesn't know that the bible says all things were created by, Through and for Jesus. Lol!

And still, every Single Hindu On Earth was a Slave. Every single one. Just as the curse requires. That is still true.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2020 4:32:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The truth will set you free from filth

The truth Why is Ethang5 here?

Nigger Ethang5 is here to get his head slapped at the Harikrish Spiritual Shaming Detox Centre. Harikrish exposed nigger Ethang5. Ethang5 is a very sick very black slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Post#92

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

In every stats Africans lead the world as shithole failures. You are a very black very sick unemployed slumdog. Need I say more!

Black statistics can be found here:
CRIMINAL JUSTICE FACT SHEET
Incarceration Trends in America
https://www. Naacp. Org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

Between 1980 and 2015, The number of people incarcerated in America increased from roughly 500, 000 to over 2. 2 million.
Today, The United States makes up about 5% of the world"s population and has 21% of the world"s prisoners.
1 in every 37 adults in the United States, Or 2. 7% of the adult population, Is under some form of correctional supervision.
CJ_StopFriskRacial Disparities in Incarceration

In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is twice that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested,
42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially
waived to criminal court.
Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
population, They comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites,
prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
Drug Sentencing Disparities

In the 2015 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, About 17 million whites and 4 million African Americans reported having used an illicit drug within the last month.
African Americans and whites use drugs at similar rates, But the imprisonment rate of African Americans for drug charges is almost 6 times that of whites.
African Americans represent 12. 5% of illicit drug users, But 29% of those arrested for drug offenses and 33% of those incarcerated in state facilities for drug offenses.
Effects of Incarceration

A criminal record can reduce the likelihood of a callback or job offer by nearly 50 percent. The negative impact of a criminal record is twice as large for African American applicants.
Infectious diseases are highly concentrated in corrections facilities: 15% of jail inmates and 22% of prisoners " compared to 5% of the general population " reported ever having tuberculosis, Hepatitis B and C, HIV/AIDS, Or other STDs.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on public education in the last thirty years.

Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2020 2:41:22 AM

That's how we know Indians are black you moron.

Only some of Cush's descendants went on to form Sudan. Others went on to form India.

And when you finish with your diversion,
every Single Hindu On Earth will still have been a Slave. Address that. It's still true.

You are confused. Thedescendants of Ham started Africa, Africa did not exist at the time of Ham, You ignorant bible simp.

And India was named after Phut (Rajphut)

Countries and nations in the Bible belong everywhere moron. Rome is in Europe and is in the Bible, And every single Hindu on Earth was still a slave.

Lie. Incest is condemned in the bible. Every Single Hindu On Earth was a slave". That remains true. Only incestuous Indians qualify for the curse of Canaan.

You and your spam cannot change history. You can't even answer my post.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Lol! Hari lies to escape the truth. Jesus cast out demons like the vile Krishna.

And still, every Single Hindu On Earth was a Slave. Every single one. That is still true.

The truth will set you free from filth. The truth Why is Ethang5 here?

Every single Hindu was a slave. The moron can't deny it, So he tries to change the uncomfortable topic to Ethan.

Only about 30% of Africans were ever slaves. But 100% of Hindus were slaves. You can't explain that nigger hari. So you run and dodge.

But your cursed history follows you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 3:28:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Post#92

The classical Indian economy did not depend on slavery and there were no slave markets. One can contrast this with the subsequent legitimisation of slavery in Christianity, Islam and Communism. Both Christianity and Islam approved of enslaving those who did not subscribe to their respective faiths, Also known as infidels.

Traditionally, Neither the Indian nor the Chinese civilisations were particularly well-known for practicing slavery. During the ancient and classical periods, Neither India nor China ever practiced chattel slavery, Wherein slaves were traded like commodities in a market. Chattel slavery was common in many other contemporary societies. One possible reason could have been that the relatively large populations in India and China provided enough non-slave human labour. Thus, The impetus to enslave people on a massive scale was perhaps not there. In contrast, The economies of many other societies in Europe, Africa, The Americas and West Asia, Some even until modern times, Prominently depended upon slavery.

During the Islamic rule in India, Real slavery took hold in a different way as the Islamic rulers began enslaving the Indian population to sell them abroad for profit or to utilise their slave labour within the country.
But that ended when India defeated the Islamic Rulers.

Dasas in ancient and classical India

Although chattel slavery was not seen, Some forms of bondage did exist in ancient and classical India. At the outset, It is important to highlight the fact that the word dasa used in many Indian texts does not necessarily refer to slave. It usually refers to a servant. It appears that the circumstances of the dasa was far better in ancient Indian society in contrast to the excessive brutality experienced by the slaves of contemporary societies such as Egypt, Greece or Rome. While examining the ancient past of India, One comes across the comparatively constrained existence of any form of bondage.

What role did Christianity play in African Slavery?

Historical records show that Islam and Christianity played an important role in enslavement in Africa. The Arab-controlled Trans-Saharan slave trade helped to institutionalise slave trading on the continent. And during the 'age of expedition', European Christians witnessed caravans loaded with Africans en-route to the Middle East. Others arriving much later in West Africa observed slavery in African societies, Leading them to assume that African enslavement was intrinsic to the continent.

For many of these early European explorers, The Bible was not only regarded as infallible, It was also their primary reference tool and those looking for answers to explain differences in ethnicity, Culture, And slavery, Found them in Genesis 9: 24-27, Which appeared to suggest that it was all a result of 'sin'.

In the Genesis passage, Africans were said to be the descendants of Ham, The son of Noah, Who was cursed by his father after looking at his naked form. Moreover, In Genesis 10, The 'Table of Nations' describes the origins of the different 'races' and reveals that one of the descendants of Ham is 'Cush' - Cush and the 'Cushites' were people associated with the Nile region of North Africa.

In time, The connection Europeans made between sin, Slavery, Skin colour and beliefs would condemn Africans. In the Bible, Physical or spiritual slavery is often a consequence of sinful actions, While darkness is associated with evil. Moreover, The Africans were subsequently considered 'heathens' bereft of Christianity, Although scholars now suggest that Christianity reached Africa as early as the early 2nd century AD and that the Christian communities in North Africa were among the first in the world. However, Europeans doubtlessly refused to acknowledge the relevance of African Christianity as it appeared irreconcilable with the continent's cultural surroundings.

The Trans-Atlantic Slave a Trade.

"In fact, For almost 150 years, Ghana, On Africa"s west coast, Was the center of the British slave trade. Western traders arrived in ships loaded with manufactured goods to barter or trade for slaves. Those who were sold had often been captured in tribal warfare; some had simply been kidnapped to sell to European slave traders.

it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.

Ghana's role in the trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Ghanaians, It seems, View the Trans-Atlantic slave trade as an unfortunate historical human calamity which must not be allowed to happen again.
But the question is how many Ghanaians are truly aware of the role people living within that part of the continent at the time played in the actual act of capturing and selling their own people in return for things such as gunpowder and kola? The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Ghana, An exhibition mounted as an attempt to educate the public on the historical occurrence of the slave trade, Is currently on at the National Museum in Accra.

Not only is there evidence of some 35 slave markets dotted around the area in West Africa where Ghana is situated, There are also many routes, Transit camps and objects available to establish that the trade took place under horrendous conditions. Several of these transit camps and markets have been identified within the area where Ghana is currently situated. And some of these inland sites are characterised by water cisterns, Remnants of slave warehouses, Rock boulders and trees with large or long exposed roots for chaining the enslaved. Burial grounds for slaves, And their ancestors as well as their masters are still visible at places like Salaga, Saakpuli and Kafaba in the Northern part of Ghana. Other places include Assin Manso and Effutu in the Central Region area, And Atorkor, Peki Dzake and Adafianu in Anloland.

The shaming of Africans.

Christianity played a major role in African slavery. But it was the Afticans themselves who made it possible and supplied the slaves. Their complicity and brutality in creating the dehumanizing conditions and treatment of captured Africans in slave camps betrayed the innate jungle culture that the world witnesses as uniquely African. This archetypal jungle behaviour is pervasive throughout African history and has earned Africa the distinction of being the dark continent and the negroid Africans identified as being of sub-human ancestry.

"The forts and castles which started as European trading posts later becoming dungeons and slave auction areas which dot along the coast of Ghana even till today, Don't give the whole picture.

This exhibition tackles the story of the slave trade from another more important angle which has, Hitherto, Not been told much. It tells how deeply African chiefs and kings themselves were involved in the trading, Ordering raids and kidnaping, And arranged markets where the captured were sold. Toward the end of the 17th century and in the first few decades of the 18th, Slave raiding and kidnaping became the major occupation among the Akwamu, Akyem, Kwahu, Krepi and Fante in the southern part of the Gold Coast and among all the major ethnic groups in the northern part of the country. It tells how those captured had to walk several kilometres under brutal conditions. Chained to each other with neck to hands iron shackles,
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 3:32:25 PM
Post#92

Africa is again the world"s epicenter of modern-day slavery.
https://qz. Com/africa/1333946/global-slavery-index-africa-has-the-highest-rate-of-modern-day-slavery-in-the-world/

Africa just recorded the highest rate of modern-day enslavement in the world.

Armed conflict, State-sponsored forced labor, And forced marriages were the main causes behind the estimated 9. 2 million Africans who live in servitude without the choice to do so, According to the 2018 Global Slavery Index. And despite these practices being widespread, Slavery has remained a largely invisible issue, In part, Because it disproportionately affects the most marginalized members of society, Such as minorities, Women, And children.

Slavery was especially prevalent in Eritrea and Mauritania, Where slavery has even been, At times, An institutionalized practice. In Eritrea, For instance, The one-party state of president Isaias Afwerki has overseen a notorious national conscription service accused of drafting citizens for an indefinite period, Contributing to the wave of refugees fleeing the country. Workers that have claimed that they were forced to work in the nation"s first modern mine are also currently suing the Vancouver-based mining company Nevsun that owns a majority stake in the mine.

The situation is more acute in Mauritania, Which has the title of the world"s last country to abolish slavery. For centuries, Members of the black Haratin group were caught in a cycle of servitude, With the slave status being inherited. Reports have also shown the existence of government collusion with slave owners who intimidate servants who break free from their masters. A January landmark ruling from the African Union stated Mauritania wasn"t doing enough to prosecute and jail the perpetrators of slavery.

In recent years, Serfdom in the continent has attracted global attention after videos showed "slave markets" in Libya where African migrants were being auctioned off in car parks, Garages, And as well as public squares. Migration to Libya has also put Nigerian women in the crossfire, With many being sucked into Italy"s dangerous world of sex trafficking. During the World Cup games in Russia, Anti-slavery group Alternativa said sex traffickers were also planning to exploit Russia"s lax visa rules for the soccer fanfare to pimp Nigerian women.

The study, Conducted in collaboration with Walk Free Foundation and the International Labor Organization, Also notes how consumers all over the world are getting products that at some stage were touched by the hands of modern-day slaves. This was especially the case with the G20 nations, Who have strong laws and systems against servitude, But who collectively import $354 billion worth of at-risk products annually.

As previous reports have shown, Cases of slavery still persist lower down the supply chain in commodity-producing nations like the DR Congo and Cote D"Ivore.

Why are Americans killing black when they can be resold as slaves?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 6:03:33 PM
God never cursed India.

There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Every single Hindu was a slave. You can't deny it, So you try to change the uncomfortable topic to Ethan.

Only about 30% of Africans were ever slaves. But 100% of Hindus were slaves. You can't explain that nigger hari. So you run and dodge.

But your cursed history follows you. God's curse is always 100%, And only Hindus got the curse.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 6:03:41 PM
God never cursed India.

There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Every single Hindu was a slave. You can't deny it, So you try to change the uncomfortable topic to Ethan.

But your cursed history follows you. God's curse is always 100%, And only Hindus got the curse.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 6:05:18 PM
God never cursed India.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 6:13:11 PM
God never cursed India.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 7:05:36 PM
ethang5 wrote:
God never cursed India.

So you accept there was no India in the days of Canaan to curse. But Africans were cursed in Genesis 9 and 10.

We see the evidence of the Biblical curse on Africans even today.

Today Africa is:
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
8. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 11:29:24 PM

So you accept there was no India in the days of Canaan to curse.

Accept, Moron? I was the one who told you. But there were Hindus in the days of Canaan to curse. You said yourself that Hinduism is the oldest religion. Though one wonders, If there was no India, How can Hinduism be the oldest religion? Hmmm?

But Africans were cursed in Genesis 9 and 10.

There was no Africa in the days of Canaan either moron. It was Hinduism that was cursed. And Hinduism was cursed because of demon inspired incest. The Hebrew God existed before there was even an India.

And every single Hindu became a slave. For 17 centuries. You can spam stupidity, But you can never answer why 100% of you shitholes became slaves if you were not under the curse.

Every. Single. Hindu.

Cursed. And the curse still stinks on you, As you slave behind moron spam.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 3:09:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Accept, Moron? I was the one who told you. But there were Hindus in the days of Canaan to curse. You said yourself that Hinduism is the oldest religion. Though one wonders, If there was no India, How can Hinduism be the oldest religion? Hmmm?

There was no Africa in the days of Canaan either moron. It was Hinduism that was cursed. And Hinduism was cursed because of demon inspired incest. The Hebrew God existed before there was even an India.

And every single Hindu became a slave. For 17 centuries. You can spam stupidity, But you can never answer why 100% of you shitholes became slaves if you were not under the curse.

You prove Harikrish is right all the time. I said you are scripturally ignorant. You smuggled bibles for 22 years but never read any.

You are a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger. You disparage your African people even though you are a very black terrified nigger.

You said the bible does not curse India.
Post#92

Post#14 title Every single Hindu was a slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4348072/
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.
Incest is taught in the Bible. Even Jesus engaged in incest in his own words.

But the bible does not mention Hinduism. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan. But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

We even have your apology nigger Ethang5
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

The curse of Ham involved his children who were the first Africans.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 12:37:25 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The moron quickly ran away from this.

Again, The moron is silent on this. Don't worry, When I burn him enough, He will come out with a lie trying to explain it.

You prove Harikrish is right all the time. I said you are scripturally ignorant. You smuggled bibles for 22 years but never read any.

And that makes every single Hindu on earth not a slave? Lol! I point out that every Hindu on earth was a slave and the idiot responds that I deliver bibles! Can the class say stupid?

I ditched your long post of repeat spam. Just address the topic. Ethan has nothing to do with every single Hindu being a slave.

That is proof that Hindus were cursed. Only a slavery curse by God would enslave 100% of Hindus. All of them. Every single one.

And the moron is obsessing that he is Mr. White! Lol.

What a moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 12:08:41 PM
ILikePie5 wrote:

Lmaooooo

Same reaction I get at some of your posts burning libtards in the politics section on Dart.

: )
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 7:15:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:

This is not a winning topic for you nigger Ethang5

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective. And Hindus follow an incestuous religion, The same sin of Ham cursed by Noah.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

If the curse is not on incestuous Hinduism, How come every single Hindu on Earth became a slave to the descendants of both the brothers of Ham? Just as the curse says?

Can you answer or will you spam about nonsense unrelated things again?
Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "
There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:21:24 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Didn't you say you were winning loser? If you are, Why do you feel the need to cut out my answers? Hmmm, Nigger hari?

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Lol, India only fits the curse perfectly. All the conditions of the curse fit Indian slavery, But you're so besotted with racism, You pretend your hate is reality.

Every Hindu on Earth was a slave nigger. While you spam stupidity, I'll expose your sick religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:27:41 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Didn't you say you were winning loser? If you are, Why do you feel the need to cut out my answers? Hmmm, Nigger hari?

Niggers are black people of African origin.

Then how come 100% of hindus became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

Where is your proof 100% of Hindus became slaves?

Hee, Hee! Proof that both the Muslims and the British enslaved India? That only Indians were Hindu?

Hee Hee is not proof nigger Ethang5!

The Arabs and British very driven out of India. India is ranked 5th in economic power and 7th in military power,
Arabs were driven out of India from the few northern territories they occupied. So were the British. Even the Romans failed to invade India.
But Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years since biblical times. India is not even part of that period.

Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

Still has nothing to do with your incestuous religion. Address the questions.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. Christianity is deeply rooted in incest.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

It has everything to do with African slavery.

And nothing to do with Indian slavery. Address the questions.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Rememb

Tell us moron, Exactly what sin had Ham committed to get cursed? Do you know?

The sin Ham committed was not Hinduism you ignorant negroid mutt. Hinduism is a religion.

I didn't say the sin Ham committed was hinduism moron. I asked you what sin he committed.

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.

And I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.

Lol. The incestuous Hindu is ashamed to tell us what sin his ancestor Ham committed to get cursed.

Ham was not the ancestor of Indians. Hams children were the first Africans who lived in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hint: It's the same sin Hinduism practises.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.
Christianity is built on incest.
Genesis tells us Adam was screwing his own rib he named Eve. God made Eve from Adams rib.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

You still carry the curse of Ham. You are very black, Very sick and a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:41:16 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Niggers are black people of African origin.

Then how come 100% of hindus became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

Where is your proof 100% of Hindus became slaves?

Hee, Hee! Proof that both the Muslims and the British enslaved India? That only Indians were Hindu?

Hee Hee is not proof nigger Ethang5!

Neither is moron racism, Nigger.

You are my proof. You said there were no Indian slaves anywhere in the world other than India. You admitted that the Muslims and the British were your slave masters in India.

There were no Hindus outside of India right after India was settled by African migrants, You admitted there was no India in the time of Canaan. You are the proof loser, That's why you spam instead of debating.

Do you know of any group of Hindus outside of India during the time Muslims ruled India? No, Hindus were ONLY in India. All slaves.

Every Single Hindu On Earth Was A Slave. 100% of them, Under curse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:59:18 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective. And Hindus follow an incestuous religion, The same sin of Ham cursed by Noah.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

If the curse is not on incestuous Hinduism, How come every single Hindu on Earth became a slave to the descendants of both the brothers of Ham? Just as the curse says?

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:03:37 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Sure, That's how I know you're lying when you say Hinduism is the worlds oldest religion.

That, And how you run away to moron spam like a little slummutt.

Every single Hindu on Earth was a slave. Only a curse from God could do that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:35:21 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Sure, That's how I know you're lying when you say Hinduism is the worlds oldest religion.

We are talking about the bible nigger Ethang5!

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:41:29 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

We are talking about the bible nigger Ethang5!

No, We are talking about history moron. Indian slavery came after the descendants of Canaan populated the Indian valley of South Asia.

You said the bible was true. Well, The bible is saying that the God of Abraham existed long before there even was an India. You agree but then lie and say incest Hinduism is the world oldest religion.

Every single Hindu on the planet was a slave nigger hari. You know it. We know it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:42:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Only Blacks are demanding reparation for slavery because only Africans were forced into slavery by America. Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

----

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.