Jump to topic:

Ethang God did not curse India only Africa

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 7:25:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

ethang5 wrote:

I maintain that the curse of Canaan is fulfilled in the slavery of India.

- Indians are the descendants of Ham.
- Arabs are the descendants of Japheth.
The British are the descendants of Shem.

So Africans descended from Apes. Nigger Ethang5 points out Africans did not descend from Humans. Africans can be traced to the subhuman species Naledi.
Ethang5 admits the bible does not curse India. But the bible certainly cursed Africa.
We see the evidence of the Biblical curse on Africans.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
8. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen disparaging Africans even though he is a very sick very black terrified nigger.

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2020 9:26:19 PM
God did not curse India or Indians. But there is evidence God cursed Africans like Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang5 is the only slum dweller on DDO.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 10:58:22 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Then how come 100% of hindus became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

Where is your proof 100% of Hindus became slaves?

Hee, Hee! Proof that both the Muslims and the British enslaved India? That only Indians were Hindu?

The Arabs and British very driven out of India. India is ranked 5th in economic power and 7th in military power,
Arabs were driven out of India from the few northern territories they occupied. So were the British. Even the Romans failed to invade India.
But Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years since biblical times. India is not even part of that period.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

Still has nothing to do with your incestuous religion. Address the questions.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. Christianity is deeply rooted in incest.

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

It has everything to do with African slavery.

And nothing to do with Indian slavery. Address the questions.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Rememb

Tell us moron, Exactly what sin had Ham committed to get cursed? Do you know?

The sin Ham committed was not Hinduism you ignorant negroid mutt. Hinduism is a religion.

I didn't say the sin Ham committed was hinduism moron. I asked you what sin he committed.

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

And I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.

Lol. The incestuous Hindu is ashamed to tell us what sin his ancestor Ham committed to get cursed.

Ham was not the ancestor of Indians. Hams children were the first Africans who lived in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

We even have your apology nigger Ethang5
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

Hint: It's the same sin Hinduism practises.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.
Christianity is built on incest.
Genesis tells us Adam was screwing his own rib he named Eve. God made Eve from Adams rib.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

You still carry the curse of Ham. You are very black, Very sick and a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 8:06:30 PM
The extent of the biblical curse on Africans through the ages.

ethang5 wrote: After all your racist blather, Still only 30% Of Africans were ever slaves, And 100% of Hindu were slaves.
Run and hide behind moron spam nigger hari, The truth will burn you anyhow.

Here is proof nigger Ethang5 is a low IQ very black very sick lying slumdog negroid who lives in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Here is a list of African countries where the slaves came from. This only covers the European slave trade.
A map of Africa today is shown; the sub-Sahara region, Not including South Africa, Is where the European slave traders were active. The Portuguese began dealing in black slaves from Africa in the 15th century. Initially, They purchased slaves from Islamic traders, Who had established inland trading routes to the sub-Sahara region. Later, As the Portuguese explored the coast of Africa, They came upon the Senegal River, And found that they could purchase slaves directly from black Africans. The European slave trading activity moved south along the African coast over time, As far south as Angola. On the east coast of Africa and in the Indian Ocean region, Slaves were also taken from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar. Many of the slaves were from the interior of Africa, Having been taken captive as a result of tribal wars, Or else having been kidnapped by black slave traders engaged in the business of trading slaves for European goods. These slaves would be marched to the coast to be sold, Sometimes traveling hundreds of miles. Many perished along the way - the numbers can only be estimated. Lovejoy (20) notes that losses on the ships were estimated at 9 to15 per cent, And losses at Dutch-ruled Cape Coast castle were reported to be 6 to 7 per cent. Losses from the point of capture to the point of arrival at the slave trading forts were estimated to be 40% by Miller (21) based on data from Angola. Using Thomas' (12) figure of 11 mil 128, 000 live slaves delivered to the New World during the Atlantic slave trade, And considering Lovejoy's and Miller's estimates of losses, The number of captured slaves in the interior of Africa is estimated to be from 21. 7 million to 23. 5 million people. This figure does not include the many who may have been killed in the process of capture.
Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Sierra Leone.

Add to that the American slave trade.
Slave Trade From Africa to the Americas (Slavery in America, An educator's site made possible by New York Life) (17)
http://www. Slaverysite. Com/slavetrade. Htm

Slave trade routes from Africa to the Americas during the period 1650 to1860 are shown. There were additional routes to the New World from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar on the east side of Africa. Most of the slaves from the east side were brought to Portuguese controlled Salvador in the state of Bahia, Brazil, Along with many other slaves from Angola. Brazil received more slaves from Africa than any other country in the New World. The 500, 000 African slaves sent to America represents 10% of the number sent to Brazil, And 11% of the number sent to the West Indies. According to the estimates of Hugh Thomas (12), A total of 11mil 128, 000 African slaves were delivered live to the New World, Including 500, 000 to British North America; therefore, Only 4. 5% of the total African slaves delivered to the New World were delivered to British North America. Also from Hugh Thomas, The major sources of the 13 million slaves departing from Africa (see slave ports map, Above) were Congo/Angola (3 million), Gold Coast (1. 5 million), Slave Coast (2 million), Benin to Calabar* (2 million), And Mozambique/Madagascar on the east coast of Africa (1 million).

Four Great Slave Trading Operations in Africa.
Trans-Saharan. (7th to 1960s) slave countries: Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad.

North Africa Trans-Atlantic (1500 to 1850) slave countries: Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, The Congo

European colonies in the Americas Indian Ocean (1650 to 1700) slave countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, Madagascar

Middle East, India, Indian Ocean Islands Red Sea (1820 to 1880) slavecountries: Ethiopia, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Arabian peninsula. Note African slaves were brought to India by the Arabs from the African Bantu tribes. Indians called them Siddis.

Add to that the Arab slave trade.
Yvonne Sam -- newThat Arab slavers were the first, And last, In modern times, To ship millions of Africans out of the continent as slaves? Most people still have the so-called Transatlantic [slave] trade by Europeans in mind; but, In reality, Arab-Muslim slavery was much greater.
Even in the face of years of Black History Months, Currently there still remain Earth-occupants, Many of whom know little-to-nothing about the expansive role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers in the African slave trade.
Yes, There is more to be told yet, So slowly catch your collective breath. The Arab slave trade is an act, And above all, A fact of history, And anti-Black racism is a shameful thing that must be confronted in Arab societies.

We should not allow slavery to be relegated to only the European slave trade. The real truth about slavery includes the long, Extensive and deadly role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers.
Slavery is defined thus, By the British writer, Duncan Clarke, In his1998 book, Slaves and Slavery, "the reduction of fellow human beings to the legal status of chattels, Allowing them to be bought and sold as goods".

Background to the Arab slave trade
Commencing more than 700 years before the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, The Sub-Saharan Slave Trade, Also known as the Arab Slave Trade, Began in the late 7th century, After the Arabs successfully defeated and took over Egypt, And soon controlled North Africa, East Africa and parts of West Africa, Such as Northern Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast and Nigeria.
With full control of a great part of Africa, The Arabs captured young boys and girls and took them to Egypt, Where they were sold into slavery, Within Africa, Or taken across the Indian Ocean to Indonesia, China, South West Asia and India. Face2faceafrica. Com/article/the-chilling-details-of-the-arab-slave-trade-in-africa-and-the-barbaric-castration-of-black-boys.

Add to that the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.
Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Continued...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 8:09:04 PM
Continued from previous post.

Hard to claim only 30% of Africans were ever slaves when according to study African slavery affected all of Africa

Four Great Slave Trading Operations in Africa.
Trans-Saharan. (7th to 1960s) slave countries: Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad.

North Africa Trans-Atlantic (1500 to 1850) slave countries: Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, The Congo

European colonies in the Americas Indian Ocean (1650 to 1700) slave countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, Madagascar

Middle East, India, Indian Ocean Islands Red Sea (1820 to 1880) slavecountries: Ethiopia, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Arabian peninsula. Note African slaves were brought to India by the Arabs from the African Bantu tribes. Indians called them Siddis.

Add to that the Arab slave trade.
Yvonne Sam -- newThat Arab slavers were the first, And last, In modern times, To ship millions of Africans out of the continent as slaves? Most people still have the so-called Transatlantic [slave] trade by Europeans in mind; but, In reality, Arab-Muslim slavery was much greater.
Even in the face of years of Black History Months, Currently there still remain Earth-occupants, Many of whom know little-to-nothing about the expansive role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers in the African slave trade.
Yes, There is more to be told yet, So slowly catch your collective breath. The Arab slave trade is an act, And above all, A fact of history, And anti-Black racism is a shameful thing that must be confronted in Arab societies. Electronicintifada. Net/content/palestinian-struggle-black-struggle/12530.
We should not allow slavery to be relegated to only the European slave trade. The real truth about slavery includes the long, Extensive and deadly role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers.
Slavery is defined thus, By the British writer, Duncan Clarke, In his1998 book, Slaves and Slavery, "the reduction of fellow human beings to the legal status of chattels, Allowing them to be bought and sold as goods". Www. Amazon. Com/Slaves-Slavery-Duncan-Clarke/dp/

Background to the Arab slave trade
Commencing more than 700 years before the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, The Sub-Saharan Slave Trade, Also known as the Arab Slave Trade, Began in the late 7th century, After the Arabs successfully defeated and took over Egypt, And soon controlled North Africa, East Africa and parts of West Africa, Such as Northern Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast and Nigeria.
With full control of a great part of Africa, The Arabs captured young boys and girls and took them to Egypt, Where they were sold into slavery, Within Africa, Or taken across the Indian Ocean to Indonesia, China, South West Asia and India. Face2faceafrica. Com/article/the-chilling-details-of-the-arab-slave-trade-in-africa-and-the-barbaric-castration-of-black-boys.

Add to that the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.
Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1 thousand 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hard to claim only 30% of Africans were ever slaves when according to study African slavery covered all of Africa.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12. 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10. 7 million
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92. 5 million slaves that survived 22. 7 million

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Because of the interest shown in my research on Christianity's role in African slavery, I was forced to update the history of African slavery.
Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
----

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.