Jump to topic:

Only Hindus Were Slaves Of Slaves

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2020 1:54:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The curse says incest practitioners would be the slaves of slaves. That was true only of Hindus, Who were the slaves of Muslims and British (their brothers) and the slaves of the fat, Greasy, Brahmins who also exploited them.

Dalits are still demonstrating TODAY in India about slave conditions. All Jezera just did a documentary on slavery in India. It's on their website now.

The moron will try to dodge with spam and lies, But we know the sick Indian caste system is what the curse refers to.

Indian slavery fits the curse to a T. Only hindus satisfy all the conditions of the curse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 3:35:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:
The curse says incest practitioners would be the slaves of slaves. That was true only of Hindus, Who were the slaves of Muslims and British (their brothers) and the slaves of the fat, Greasy, Brahmins who also exploited them.

Dalits are still demonstrating TODAY in India about slave conditions. All Jezera just did a documentary on slavery in India. It's on their website now.

The moron will try to dodge with spam and lies, But we know the sick Indian caste system is what the curse refers to.

Indian slavery fits the curse to a T. Only hindus satisfy all the conditions of the curse.

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

We see the evidence of the Biblical curse on Africans.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
9. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 5:44:08 PM

Your spam means nothing. It doesn't even address the fact that only Hindus were Slaves Of Slaves.

You insist that the curse is on Africans, But Indians fit the curse, That's why you can only babble about unrelated stupidity when it is pointed out.

The curse says Canaan would be a slave to the descendants of both his brothers. African do not fit that. Indians do.

The curse is on Hindus. You know it. We know it. The curse is based on facts, Not racism.

Only Indians were slaves of slaves. Your moron spam cannot change that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 3:04:12 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The curse says Canaan would be a slave to the descendants of both his brothers. African do not fit that. Indians do.

The curse is on Hindus. You know it. We know it. The curse is based on facts, Not racism.

You have been corrected repeatedly. The biblical curse is your black skin and negroid appearance.

You are a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger. You disparage your African people even though you are a very black terrified nigger.

You said the bible does not curse India.
Post#92

Post#14 title Every single Hindu was a slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4348072/
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.
Incest is taught in the Bible. Even Jesus engaged in incest in his own words.

But the bible does not mention Hinduism. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan. But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

We even have your apology nigger Ethang5
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

If you deny that Hinduism is incestuous, How come 100% of them became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

The curse of Ham involved his children who were the first Africans.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
You even acknowledged that!

How come only hindus were slaves of slaves as per the curse of Ham?

How come only Hindus were slaves to the descendants of both Hams brothers as per the curse of Ham?

Hinduism just had an incest holiday and you were off line for an entire day. Coincidence? Were you shagging your mom again moron?
My mother lives in India. I live in Canada with my wife and 2 sons.
You were masturbating over a picture of a Hindu grandma you found on Facebook. You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 7:42:08 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You have been corrected repeatedly.

You "corrected" nothing. You have dodged repeatedly. The curse says Canaan would be a slave to the descendants of both his brothers. African do not fit that. Indians do.

The biblical curse is your black skin and negroid appearance.

So then why would the passage talk about what Ham is accused of? The bible says, "when it was found out what Ham had done. . . . "

Is it your contention that what Ham did was to be black? Lol!

You are a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger. You disparage your African people even though you are a very black terrified nigger.

And how does that matter to the fact that only Indians were slaves of slaves, As per the curse?

The bible curses Ham's sin, Moron. Incest. Hinduism is incest.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Lol! OK stupid. You agree now that incest is a sin. Good.

But the bible does not mention Hinduism.

Neither does it mention Africans. But the sin of Ham was still incest Hinduism.

And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan.

But there were Hindus. Or will you now backtrack on your claim that Hinduism is the oldest religion?

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan.

There were no Africans the days of Canaan either moron.

Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10.

Ham's children were the first Indians too.

So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Then why can't you tell us what sin Ham committed? What did Noah realize Ham had done to him?

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.

Why was Ham's children cursed? Because of Ham's sin. What was Ham's sin? Incest. Hinduism is incest. God cursed the sin, And all who took part in that sin. That is why 100% of Hindus were slaves.

24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.

What had his son done to him moron? Be black? How stupidly racist are you?

Only Hindus were slaves of slaves
Only Hindus were 100% enslaved
Only Hindus were slaves of the descendants of both Ham's brothers.

Exactly as the curse describes.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 7:42:20 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You have been corrected repeatedly.

You "corrected" nothing. You have dodged repeatedly. The curse says Canaan would be a slave to the descendants of both his brothers. African do not fit that. Indians do.

So then why would the passage talk about what Ham is accused of? The bible says, "when it was found out what Ham had done. . . . "

And how does that matter to the fact that only Indians were slaves of slaves, As per the curse?

And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan.

But there were Hindus. Or will you now backtrack on your claim that Hinduism is the oldest religion?

Ham's children were the first Indians too.

So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Then why can't you tell us what sin Ham committed? What did Noah realize Ham had done to him?

Why was Ham's children cursed? Because of Ham's sin. What was Ham's sin? Incest. Hinduism is incest. God cursed the sin, And all who took part in that sin. That is why 100% of Hindus were slaves.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 8:34:25 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You have been corrected repeatedly nigger Ethang5 for your scriptural ignorance.

Ham's children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10. They settled in Egypt, Sudan and Libya. All African countries. Their descendants were Africans and biblically condemned to slavery. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. The curse continues.

Ham had sinned and Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans.

The mark of the beast is your black skin and negroid appearance. That is the effect of the curse and hot African sun. It's called Melanin or 666.

But Ham was the father of the African race. His children were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan, Libya all African countries.

The bible mentions African countries Egypt, Sudan, Libya the home of Ham's children the first Africans.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no India in the days of Canaan.

The bible was focusing on Africa and the Middle East.

Ham's children lived in Sudan, Egypt, Libya. Those are African countries. Hams children were the first Africans.

Ham commit the sin that is very common to Africans. This is why Africa is the AIDS and Rape capital of the world.

God cursed Ham's children for the sin that Ham committed. Read your bible your ignorant negroid mutt.

Post#92

Post#14 title Every single Hindu was a slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4348072/

But the bible does not mention Hinduism. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan. But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 2:02:19 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You have been corrected repeatedly nigger Ethang5 for your scriptural ignorance.

Ham's children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10.

Lie. Africans are not mentioned in the bible.

They settled in Egypt, Sudan and Libya. All African countries.

They settled later in other places too idiot. The bible period of Genesis 10 ends before India was populated. There was no India at the time remember?

Ham had sinned and Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans.

The mark of the beast is your black skin and negroid appearance. That is the effect of the curse and hot African sun. It's called Melanin or 666.

Lol! You still haven't told us what sin Ham committed moron. Why would the passage talk about what Ham is accused of?

But Ham was the father of the African race. His children were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan, Libya all African countries.

His children were not ONLY the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan, Libya all African countries. His children are also the Africans who settled in the Indian valley of south Asia.

The moron runs away.

The bible was focusing on Africa and the Middle East.

That is why it doesn't mention south Asia.

The bible curses the descendants of Canaan. There were no Africans the days of Canaan either moron.

Ham commit the sin that is very common to Africans. This is why Africa is the AIDS and Rape capital of the world.

Lol! What sin was that moron? Remember now, Ham was not African, His descendants would become African.

God cursed Ham's children for the sin that Ham committed. Read your bible your ignorant negroid mutt.

And what sin was that moron? Why can't you tell us Mr. Bible scholar?

The moron runs away.

And I keep telling you that the bible cursed Hinduism.

The moron runs away.

What was the sin moron?

Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

So Ham himself was not African or black. You still have not told us what Ham's sin was.

Only Hindus were slaves of slaves as the curse stipulates. Nonsense about what Ethan "confessed" have nothing to do with Hindu slavery.

*Only Hindus were slaves of slaves.
*Only Hindus were slaves of the descendants of both of Ham's brothers.
*Only Hindus were 100% slaves
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 7:44:57 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective. And Hindus follow an incestuous religion, The same sin of Ham cursed by Noah.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

If the curse is not on incestuous Hinduism, How come every single Hindu on Earth became a slave to the descendants of both the brothers of Ham? Just as the curse says?

Can you answer or will you spam about nonsense unrelated things again?
Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "
There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:46:25 AM

The moron runs away to repeat spam.

Then what was Ham's sin moron?

Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

So Ham himself was not African or black. You still have not told us what Ham's sin was.

Only Hindus were slaves of slaves as the curse stipulates. Nonsense about what Ethan "confessed" have nothing to do with Hindu slavery.

Burn.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:56:30 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective. And Hindus follow an incestuous religion, The same sin of Ham cursed by Noah.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

If the curse is not on incestuous Hinduism, How come every single Hindu on Earth became a slave to the descendants of both the brothers of Ham? Just as the curse says?

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:16:24 AM
The curse stipulates that the descendants of Canaan would be slaves of slaves. Which slaves were African slaves to?

No one.

Which slaves were Indians slaves to?

Brahmin slaves of the Muslims and the British.

See the facts nigger hari?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:03:34 AM
ethang5 wrote:
The curse stipulates that the descendants of Canaan would be slaves of slaves. Which slaves were African slaves to?

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times. It was the Africans (slaves) who turned over other Africans (slaves) to slave traders.

Only Blacks are demanding reparation for slavery because only Africans were forced into slavery by America. Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: How could
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:12:38 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times.

Stop dodging and answer the question nigger hari. Which slaves were African slaves to?

It was the Africans (slaves) who turned over other Africans (slaves) to slave traders.

Lol! OK stupid.

I love it when I force the moron to be public ally stupid.

But notice the moron is accepting the terms of the curse are correct, And is shooting in the dark trying to make Africa fit those terms.

Of course, We don't need to guess and lie. Indians were proper slaves of the Muslims and British, And had proper slaves in the dalits.

India still has dalit slaves today. And the caste system still makes slaves of slaves.

Stinking religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:24:14 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times.

Stop dodging and answer the question nigger hari. Which slaves were African slaves to?

It was the Africans (slaves) who turned over other Africans (slaves) to slave traders.

Ghana was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade Centre of the World. Before that the African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians.

This is not a winning topic for you nigger Ethang5

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:32:47 AM

Dalits are still demonstrating TODAY in India about slave conditions. Al Jezera just did a documentary on slavery in India. It's on their website now.

Only shithole Hindus were slaves of slaves.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 4:27:38 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Only shithole were slaves of slaves.
Trump called all Africans shitholes.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 3:40:42 AM
Has your moron spam changed history yet nigger hari?

Or is Hinduism still the only religion who was slaves of slaves?

If the curse fits, You must admit.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 2:26:40 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Has your moron spam changed history yet nigger hari?

If the curse fits, You must admit.
Nigger Ethang5, That is why you admitted the bible did not curse India.

Noah cursed Ham because Ham did it to Noah. Noah also cursed Hams children where were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Ethang's confessions.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2020 2:38:33 PM
Africa is a basket case.

Slavery
https://m.youtube.com...

Arab slave trade.

Why European enslaved Africans.

The Atlantic slave trade.

Libya Slave trade.

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1,700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12,5 million 14.4%. Slaves that survived 10,7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92,5 million slaves that survived 22,7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
----
Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, a sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, the Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, observes a WHO publication, put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys."
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23.8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. ... As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. Zuma denied this, giving no reason why we should not be called the rape capital, while Africa Check issued a disclaimer, saying it could not be confirmed or denied due to difficulties in comparisons caused by classification differences and underreporting of rape in general. But whether we are the rape capital, or the 3rd worst (Forbes), or at best top 10 worst when it comes to rape, someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, roughly 1.25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. A police report around that time stated that only 1 in 36 (2.8%) cases are reported. A 2010 study by Gender Links and the Medical Research Council (MRC) found that in Gauteng, only one in 25 rapes had been reported to the police. It seems that the latest consensus is that around 1 in 30 (3.3%) of sexual assaults are reported, hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5,000 per day
" 35,000 per week
" 150,000 per month
" 1,800,000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100,000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, so the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, and they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, bounded by South Africa, Namibia, and Zimbabwe. This poor country with a population of 2.5 million is riddled with severe crimes ranging from theft to armed assaults for money.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, according to UNODC, rapes recorded by the police, was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100,000 of population. It is one of the poorest countries with almost half the population living below the poverty line. Cases of crimes involving kidnapping, murder, human trafficking, assault, theft etc. abound along with sexual assaults.

Relevance
AIDS , Starvation
Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by whites at 9.9 percent.
6 45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2020 3:54:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Where is your evidence nigger Ethang5?
India is the largest democracy in the world. India is ranked 4th as a nucler power and ranked 5th as an economic power. India is also the home of the oldest religion in the world Hinduism. wow!, Wow!

But here is evidence Africa is a shithole and blacks are cursed shitholes.

Slavery

Arab slave trade.

Why European enslaved Africans.

The Atlantic slave trade.

Libya Slave trade.

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1,700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12,5 million 14.4%. Slaves that survived 10,7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92,5 million slaves that survived 22,7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps and due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, a sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, the Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, observes a WHO publication, put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys."
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23.8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. ... As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. Zuma denied this, giving no reason why we should not be called the rape capital, someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, roughly 1.25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. A police report around that time stated that only 1 in 36 (2.8%) cases are reported. hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5,000 per day
" 35,000 per week
" 150,000 per month
" 1,800,000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100,000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, so the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, and they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, bounded by South Africa, Namibia, and Zimbabwe. This poor country with a population of 2.5 million is riddled with severe crimes ranging from theft to armed assaults for money.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, according to UNODC, rapes recorded by the police, was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100,000 of population. It is one of the poorest countries with almost half the population living below the poverty line. Cases of crimes involving kidnapping, murder, human trafficking, assault, theft etc. abound along with sexual assaults.

Relevance
AIDS , Starvation
Today Africa is:
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by whites at 9.9 percent.
6 45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 the median wealth of black households is $16,000, compared with $163,000 for whites.
The rest are drug pushers and pimps.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2020 4:19:58 PM
The curse of Ham has been linked to colorectal cancer. Blacks have the highest rates of colorectal cancer.

Read the medical condition that causes Ethang5 to have a sick foul mouth and a sick shithole. BLM actually stands for Black Loose Mouths or Backside Linked to Mouth disease both symptomatic of blacks with colorectal Cancer.

Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does care, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!

Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger with a sick shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Clororectal Cancer highest in Blacks, Why? Black shitholes are genetically predisposed to anal abuse.

REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT FACTS:

The rate of being diagnosed with colorectal cancer is higher among African- Americans than among any other population group in the United States.

Death rates from colorectal cancer are higher among African-Americans than any other population group in the United States.

Experts suggest that African-Americans get screened beginning at age 45.

Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer among African-Americans, With more than 18, 110 cases estimated to be diagnosed in 2013. Approximately 6, 850 deaths among African-Americans are expected to occur in 2013.

There is evidence that African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have screening tests for colorectal cancer.

African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have colorectal polyps detected at a time when they can easily be removed.

African-Americans are more likely to be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in advanced stages when there are fewer treatment options available. They are less likely to live five or more years after being diagnosed with colorectal cancer than other populations.

Diet, Tobacco use and a lack of access to equal medical treatment options may increase African-Americans" risk of developing colorectal cancer.

There may also be genetic factors that contribute to the higher incidence of colorectal cancer among some African-Americans. Learn your family"s medical history and tell your health care professional if a relative " parent, Brother, Sister or child " has had colorectal cancer or colorectal polyps.

African-American women have the same probability of getting colorectal cancer as men, And are more likely to die of colorectal cancer than are women of any other population group.

African-American patients experience a larger number of polyps on the right side of the colon, Versus the left. A screening endoscopy must cover the entire colon, As is performed with a colonoscopy.

COMPARED TO the general population, The risk of cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors was significantly increased more than 10 years after their cancer diagnosis, According to research presented by David Baraghoshi, MSTAT candidate, Of the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, And colleagues, At the 2018 Cancer Survivorship Symposium in Orlando. 1

"We believe this increased risk for cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors may be due to the shared lifestyle risk factors between the two diseases, " said Mr. Baraghoshi. Specifically, There was an increased risk of cardiovascular disease for survivors who were aged 65 years or older, Had 1 or more comorbidities, And were obese.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!
265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
They are cursed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2020 8:57:24 PM
African slaves were taken from all the African countries. East, West, North and South Africa.

Here is a list of African countries where the slaves came from. This only covers the European slave trade.
A map of Africa today is shown; the sub-Sahara region, Not including South Africa, Is where the European slave traders were active. The Portuguese began dealing in black slaves from Africa in the 15th century. Initially, They purchased slaves from Islamic traders, Who had established inland trading routes to the sub-Sahara region. Later, As the Portuguese explored the coast of Africa, They came upon the Senegal River, And found that they could purchase slaves directly from black Africans. The European slave trading activity moved south along the African coast over time, As far south as Angola. On the east coast of Africa and in the Indian Ocean region, Slaves were also taken from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar. Many of the slaves were from the interior of Africa, Having been taken captive as a result of tribal wars, Or else having been kidnapped by black slave traders engaged in the business of trading slaves for European goods. These slaves would be marched to the coast to be sold, Sometimes traveling hundreds of miles. Many perished along the way - the numbers can only be estimated. Lovejoy (20) notes that losses on the ships were estimated at 9 to15 per cent, And losses at Dutch-ruled Cape Coast castle were reported to be 6 to 7 per cent. Losses from the point of capture to the point of arrival at the slave trading forts were estimated to be 40% by Miller (21) based on data from Angola. Using Thomas' (12) figure of 11 mil 128, 000 live slaves delivered to the New World during the Atlantic slave trade, And considering Lovejoy's and Miller's estimates of losses, The number of captured slaves in the interior of Africa is estimated to be from 21. 7 million to 23. 5 million people. This figure does not include the many who may have been killed in the process of capture.
Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Sierra Leone.

Add to that the American slave trade.
Slave Trade From Africa to the Americas (Slavery in America, An educator's site made possible by New York Life) (17)
http://www. Slaverysite. Com/slavetrade. Htm

Slave trade routes from Africa to the Americas during the period 1650 to1860 are shown. There were additional routes to the New World from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar on the east side of Africa. Most of the slaves from the east side were brought to Portuguese controlled Salvador in the state of Bahia, Brazil, Along with many other slaves from Angola. Brazil received more slaves from Africa than any other country in the New World. The 500, 000 African slaves sent to America represents 10% of the number sent to Brazil, And 11% of the number sent to the West Indies. According to the estimates of Hugh Thomas (12), A total of 11mil 128, 000 African slaves were delivered live to the New World, Including 500, 000 to British North America; therefore, Only 4. 5% of the total African slaves delivered to the New World were delivered to British North America. Also from Hugh Thomas, The major sources of the 13 million slaves departing from Africa (see slave ports map, Above) were Congo/Angola (3 million), Gold Coast (1. 5 million), Slave Coast (2 million), Benin to Calabar* (2 million), And Mozambique/Madagascar on the east coast of Africa (1 million).

Four Great Slave Trading Operations in Africa.
Trans-Saharan. (7th to 1960s) slave countries: Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad.

North Africa Trans-Atlantic (1500 to 1850) slave countries: Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, The Congo

European colonies in the Americas Indian Ocean (1650 to 1700) slave countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, Madagascar

Middle East, India, Indian Ocean Islands Red Sea (1820 to 1880) slavecountries: Ethiopia, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Arabian peninsula. Note African slaves were brought to India by the Arabs from the African Bantu tribes. Indians called them Siddis.

Add to that the Arab slave trade.
Yvonne Sam -- newThat Arab slavers were the first, And last, In modern times, To ship millions of Africans out of the continent as slaves? Most people still have the so-called Transatlantic [slave] trade by Europeans in mind; but, In reality, Arab-Muslim slavery was much greater.
Even in the face of years of Black History Months, Currently there still remain Earth-occupants, Many of whom know little-to-nothing about the expansive role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers in the African slave trade.
Yes, There is more to be told yet, So slowly catch your collective breath. The Arab slave trade is an act, And above all, A fact of history, And anti-Black racism is a shameful thing that must be confronted in Arab societies.

We should not allow slavery to be relegated to only the European slave trade. The real truth about slavery includes the long, Extensive and deadly role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers.
Slavery is defined thus, By the British writer, Duncan Clarke, In his1998 book, Slaves and Slavery, "the reduction of fellow human beings to the legal status of chattels, Allowing them to be bought and sold as goods".

Background to the Arab slave trade
Commencing more than 700 years before the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, The Sub-Saharan Slave Trade, Also known as the Arab Slave Trade, Began in the late 7th century, After the Arabs successfully defeated and took over Egypt, And soon controlled North Africa, East Africa and parts of West Africa, Such as Northern Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast and Nigeria.
With full control of a great part of Africa, The Arabs captured young boys and girls and took them to Egypt, Where they were sold into slavery, Within Africa, Or taken across the Indian Ocean to Indonesia, China, South West Asia and India. Face2faceafrica. Com/article/the-chilling-details-of-the-arab-slave-trade-in-africa-and-the-barbaric-castration-of-black-boys.

Add to that the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hard to claim only 30% of Africans were ever slaves when according to study African slavery affected all of Africa.

Continued. . .

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.