Jump to topic:

Only 30% Of Africans Were Ever Slaves

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2020 2:54:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hindus were 100% slaves. All of them alive were slaves.

Many Africans today have no ancestors who were slaves. Not so for Hindus. Every single Hindu on Earth comes from slavery and has a slave ancestor. Every single one.

The curse on incest was comprehensive. God's curses are not jokes. Nothing else can explain the unique position of Hinduism.

It is the only religion where all of it's believers were slaves. All of them. Freedom came only after the British brought Christianity and some of them left the darkness of that bastard demon Krishna and moved to the light of Christ.

Hindus are clearly the ones cursed. The fit all the parameters o the curse. So Hindu hari dodges in shame, A slave even now to spam.

Face it loser. You have been cursed to slavery, And we see you today a slave to spam. Trapped by OCD, Alone on a dead board.

Every single Hindu. All of them. Only the curse of Ham could do that moron. God's curses are always 100%
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 6:49:06 PM
This is not a winning topic for you nigger.

Then why have you run away moron?

You cannot dispute the fact that only 30% of African were ever under slavery, But all Hindus were slaves. All of them. How do you explain that curry nigger?

Can you explain it nigger Hari? Where Ethan lives, Or who his father was has nothing to do with it. All Hindus were slaves, And only 30% of Africans were slaves, Who is more likely to have been cursed to slavery by God?

Is your shame bothering you?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 6:49:13 PM

Then why have you run away moron?

You cannot dispute the fact that only 30% of African were ever under slavery, But all Hindus were slaves. All of them. How do you explain that curry nigger?

Can you explain it nigger Hari? Where Ethan lives, Or who his father was has nothing to do with it. All Hindus were slaves, And only 30% of Africans were slaves, Who is more likely to have been cursed to slavery by God?

Is your shame bothering you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 10:16:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:

25 million African slaves were shipped out from Ghana Africa alone.

The classical Indian economy did not depend on slavery and there were no slave markets. One can contrast this with the subsequent legitimisation of slavery in Christianity, Islam and Communism. Both Christianity and Islam approved of enslaving those who did not subscribe to their respective faiths, Also known as infidels.

Traditionally, Neither the Indian nor the Chinese civilisations were particularly well-known for practicing slavery. During the ancient and classical periods, Neither India nor China ever practiced chattel slavery, Wherein slaves were traded like commodities in a market. Chattel slavery was common in many other contemporary societies. One possible reason could have been that the relatively large populations in India and China provided enough non-slave human labour. Thus, The impetus to enslave people on a massive scale was perhaps not there. In contrast, The economies of many other societies in Europe, Africa, The Americas and West Asia, Some even until modern times, Prominently depended upon slavery.

During the Islamic rule in India, Which lasted only 200 years, Real slavery took hold in a different way as the Islamic rulers began enslaving the Indian population to sell them abroad for profit or to utilise their slave labour within the country.
But that ended when India defeated the Islamic Rulers. Today India is a free independent nuclear power nation.

Dasas in ancient and classical India

Although chattel slavery was not seen, Some forms of bondage did exist in ancient and classical India. At the outset, It is important to highlight the fact that the word dasa used in many Indian texts does not necessarily refer to slave. It usually refers to a servant. It appears that the circumstances of the dasa was far better in ancient Indian society in contrast to the excessive brutality experienced by the slaves of contemporary societies such as Egypt, Greece or Rome. While examining the ancient past of India, One comes across the comparatively constrained existence of any form of bondage.

What role did Christianity play in African Slavery?

Historical records show that Islam and Christianity played an important role in enslavement in Africa. The Arab-controlled Trans-Saharan slave trade helped to institutionalise slave trading on the continent. And during the 'age of expedition', European Christians witnessed caravans loaded with Africans en-route to the Middle East. Others arriving much later in West Africa observed slavery in African societies, Leading them to assume that African enslavement was intrinsic to the continent.

For many of these early European explorers, The Bible was not only regarded as infallible, It was also their primary reference tool and those looking for answers to explain differences in ethnicity, Culture, And slavery, Found them in Genesis 9: 24-27, Which appeared to suggest that it was all a result of 'sin'.

In the Genesis passage, Africans were said to be the descendants of Ham, The son of Noah, Who was cursed by his father after looking at his naked form. Moreover, In Genesis 10, The 'Table of Nations' describes the origins of the different 'races' and reveals that one of the descendants of Ham is 'Cush' - Cush and the 'Cushites' were people associated with the Nile region of North Africa.

In time, The connection Europeans made between sin, Slavery, Skin colour and beliefs would condemn Africans. In the Bible, Physical or spiritual slavery is often a consequence of sinful actions, While darkness is associated with evil. Moreover, The Africans were subsequently considered 'heathens' bereft of Christianity, Although scholars now suggest that Christianity reached Africa as early as the early 2nd century AD and that the Christian communities in North Africa were among the first in the world. However, Europeans doubtlessly refused to acknowledge the relevance of African Christianity as it appeared irreconcilable with the continent's cultural surroundings.

The Trans-Atlantic Slave a Trade.

"In fact, For almost 150 years, Ghana, On Africa"s west coast, Was the center of the British slave trade. Western traders arrived in ships loaded with manufactured goods to barter or trade for slaves. Those who were sold had often been captured in tribal warfare; some had simply been kidnapped to sell to European slave traders.

it is estimated from as many as 20 million West Africans were captured between the end of 15th century until 1870 (when the slave trade was abolished). Only half of them survived the harsh conditions on the voyages " and 10 million of them actually made it to the Americas.

Ghana's role in the trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

Ghanaians, It seems, View the Trans-Atlantic slave trade as an unfortunate historical human calamity which must not be allowed to happen again.
But the question is how many Ghanaians are truly aware of the role people living within that part of the continent at the time played in the actual act of capturing and selling their own people in return for things such as gunpowder and kola? The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade and Ghana, An exhibition mounted as an attempt to educate the public on the historical occurrence of the slave trade, Is currently on at the National Museum in Accra.

Not only is there evidence of some 35 slave markets dotted around the area in West Africa where Ghana is situated, There are also many routes, Transit camps and objects available to establish that the trade took place under horrendous conditions. Several of these transit camps and markets have been identified within the area where Ghana is currently situated. And some of these inland sites are characterised by water cisterns, Remnants of slave warehouses, Rock boulders and trees with large or long exposed roots for chaining the enslaved. Burial grounds for slaves, And their ancestors as well as their masters are still visible at places like Salaga, Saakpuli and Kafaba in the Northern part of Ghana. Other places include Assin Manso and Effutu in the Central Region area, And Atorkor, Peki Dzake and Adafianu in Anloland.

The shaming of Africans.

Christianity played a major role in African slavery. But it was the Afticans themselves who made it possible and supplied the slaves. Their complicity and brutality in creating the dehumanizing conditions and treatment of captured Africans in slave camps betrayed the innate jungle culture that the world witnesses as uniquely African. This archetypal jungle behaviour is pervasive throughout African history and has earned Africa the distinction of being the dark continent and the negroid Africans identified as being of sub-human ancestry.

"The forts and castles which started as European trading posts later becoming dungeons and slave auction areas which dot along the coast of Ghana even till today, Don't give the whole picture.

This exhibition tackles the story of the slave trade from another more important angle which has, Hitherto, Not been told much. It tells how deeply African chiefs and kings themselves were involved in the trading, Ordering raids and kidnaping, And arranged markets where the captured were sold. Toward the end of the 17th century and in the first few decades of the 18th, Slave raiding and kidnaping became the major occupation among the Akwamu, Akyem, Kwahu, Krepi and Fante in the southern part of the Gold Coast and among all the major ethnic groups in the northern part of the country. It tells how those captured had to walk several kilometres under brutal conditions. Chained to each other with neck to hands iron shackles.

Africans were owned and traded by Arabs (1, 400 years), Romans, Portuguese and Christians (400 years). Today Africa is the epicentre of modern slavery.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 12:13:39 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And yet you hide behind moron spam. Why if you're a winner? Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. Do you dispute that? 100% of Hindus were slaves. Do you dispute that?

Lol! Ghana's population is barely 25 million now, How could it have been 25 million 500 years ago?

But now you're back on only one country moron? When your lies need the number big, You use the whole continent of 56 countries, But when your lies need the number small, You use one country.

The fact remains, Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves, But ALL Hindus were slaves. You can't dodge this by making up fake numbers.

I don't need to lie and make up any number for Hindu slaves. ALL of you were slaves. Every. Single. One.

The classical Indian economy. . . .

Why are you babbling about the Indian economy moron? Every Indian was a slave. The curse covered all of you.

You can't lie or spam your way out of this one moron.

How come Indians fit the curse better than Africans? Hmmm moron?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 12:13:41 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And yet you hide behind moron spam. Why if you're a winner? Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. Do you dispute that? 100% of Hindus were slaves. Do you dispute that?

Lol! Ghana's population is barely 25 million now, How could it have been 25 million 500 years ago?

But now you're back on only one country moron? When your lies need the number big, You use the whole continent of 56 countries, But when your lies need the number small, You use one country.

The fact remains, Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves, But ALL Hindus were slaves. You can't dodge this by making up fake numbers.

I don't need to lie and make up any number for Hindu slaves. ALL of you were slaves. Every. Single. One.

The classical Indian economy. . . .

Why are you babbling about the Indian economy moron? Every Indian was a slave. The curse covered all of you.

You can't lie or spam your way out of this one moron.

How come Indians fit the curse better than Africans? Hmmm moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 3:42:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

That is the number shipped out of Ghana which was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trading Centre of the World. The slaves were sent to Ghana from other parts of Africa to be traded and shipped out.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Everyone knows Africa is a continent. The people who live there are called Africans.
Niggers are black people of African origin.

You don't see Indian slaves in any part of the world. But African slaves were own and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christian for over 1, 700 years.

You said the bible does not curse India.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Post#14 title Every single Hindu was a slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4348072/
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.
Incest is taught in the Bible. Even Jesus engaged in incest in his own words.

But the bible does not mention Hinduism. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan. But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

We even have your apology nigger Ethang5
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

The curse of Ham involved his children who were the first Africans.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 7:59:11 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And yet you hide behind moron spam. Why if you're a winner? Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. Do you dispute that?

The moron dodges.

100% of Hindus were slaves. Do you dispute that?

The moron dodges.

That is the number shipped out of Ghana which was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trading Centre of the World.

OK. But still, Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. 100% of Hindus were slaves. The curse covers the 100%, Not the 30%.

The slaves were sent to Ghana from other parts of Africa to be traded and shipped out.

Still, 100% of Hindus were slaves. The number of slaves elsewhere doesn't change that.

Everyone knows Africa is a continent.

That is why everyone knows you are bogus.

You don't see Indian slaves in any part of the world.

So? Indians were still 100% enslaved.

But African slaves were own and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christian for over 1, 700 years.

Yet Indians were ALL slaves. Every single one of them.

You seem to stupidly think that other people being slaves excuses India. Here are the facts you're running from.

*Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves
*hindus were 100% slaves.

This is because God's curse is effective. His curse was on Hinduism for the sin of incest.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 7:59:22 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And yet you hide behind moron spam. Why if you're a winner? Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. Do you dispute that?

The moron dodges.

100% of Hindus were slaves. Do you dispute that?

The moron dodges.

That is the number shipped out of Ghana which was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trading Centre of the World.

OK. But still, Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. 100% of Hindus were slaves. The curse covers the 100%, Not the 30%.

The slaves were sent to Ghana from other parts of Africa to be traded and shipped out.

Still, 100% of Hindus were slaves. The number of slaves elsewhere doesn't change that.

Everyone knows Africa is a continent.

That is why everyone knows you are bogus.

You don't see Indian slaves in any part of the world.

So? Indians were still 100% enslaved.

But African slaves were own and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christian for over 1, 700 years.

Yet Indians were ALL slaves. Every single one of them.

You seem to stupidly think that other people being slaves excuses India. Here are the facts you're running from.

*Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves
*hindus were 100% slaves.

This is because God's curse is effective. His curse was on Hinduism for the sin of incest.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 8:53:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:

That is the number shipped out of Ghana which was the Trans Atlantic Slave Trading Centre of the World. The slaves were sent to Ghana from other parts of Africa to be traded and shipped out.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

Everyone knows Africa is a continent. The people who live there are called Africans.
Niggers are black people of African origin.

You don't see Indian slaves in any part of the world. But African slaves were own and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christian for over 1, 700 years.
African Americans are seeking reparation for slavery. No Indians joining them.

You said the bible does not curse India.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Post#14 title Every single Hindu was a slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4348072/
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.
Incest is taught in the Bible. Even Jesus engaged in incest in his own words.

But the bible does not mention Hinduism. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan. But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 2:09:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

And yet you hide behind moron spam. Why, If you're a winner? Only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. Do you dispute that? 100% of Hindus were slaves. Do you dispute that?

The moron runs away. He wants to talk about confessions he can't cite.

All Hindus were slaves because Hinduism was cursed as incest. The curse could not be on blacks as only 30% of blacks were ever slaves.

But Hindus were 100% slaves. All of them. Would not God's curse be comprehensive?

Think about it nigger hari. Every single Hindu on Earth became a slave. Nothing but a curse of God could have accomplished that.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 7:07:47 PM
ethang5 wrote:

All Hindus were slaves because Hinduism was cursed as incest. The curse could not be on blacks as only 30% of blacks were ever slaves.

But Hindus were 100% slaves. All of them. Would not God's curse be comprehensive?

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective. And Hindus follow an incestuous religion, The same sin of Ham cursed by Noah.

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

If the curse is not on incestuous Hinduism, How come every single Hindu on Earth became a slave to the descendants of both the brothers of Ham? Just as the curse says?

Can you answer or will you spam about nonsense unrelated things again?
Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "
There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 7:46:13 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Then why are you editing out my replies and spamming the same thing repeatedly?

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.

And still all Hindus were slaves. That is history moron, Not religion.

The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Then explain how come India fits every part of the curse, Don't just say India was not part. You have to have some support for your embarrassed excuse.

*How come ONLY Hindus were slaves of slaves?
*How come ONLY Hindus were slaves of the descendants of both Ham's brothers?
*How come ONLY Hindus were 100% slaves?

Can't answer moron?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 7:47:09 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Then why are you editing out my replies and spamming the same thing repeatedly?

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.

And still all Hindus were slaves. That is history moron, Not religion.

The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Then explain how come India fits every part of the curse, Don't just say India was not part. You have to have some support for your embarrassed excuse.

*How come ONLY Hindus were slaves of slaves?
*How come ONLY Hindus were slaves of the descendants of both Ham's brothers?
*How come ONLY Hindus were 100% slaves?

Can't answer moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 10:27:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The Arabs and British very driven out of India. India is ranked 5th in economic power and 7th in military power,
Arabs were driven out of India from the few northern territories they occupied. So were the British. Even the Romans failed to invade India.
But Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years since biblical times. India is not even part of that period.

Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

Still has nothing to do with your incestuous religion. Address the questions.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. Christianity is deeply rooted in incest.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

It has everything to do with African slavery.

And nothing to do with Indian slavery. Address the questions.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Rememb

Tell us moron, Exactly what sin had Ham committed to get cursed? Do you know?

The sin Ham committed was not Hinduism you ignorant negroid mutt. Hinduism is a religion.

I didn't say the sin Ham committed was hinduism moron. I asked you what sin he committed.

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.

And I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.

Lol. The incestuous Hindu is ashamed to tell us what sin his ancestor Ham committed to get cursed.

Ham was not the ancestor of Indians. Hams children were the first Africans who lived in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hint: It's the same sin Hinduism practises.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.
Christianity is built on incest.
Genesis tells us Adam was screwing his own rib he named Eve. God made Eve from Adams rib.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

You still carry the curse of Ham. You are very black, Very sick and a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:32:49 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Yes it is. That's why you need to cut out my answers. You're still losing though.

The Arabs and British very driven out of India.

After enslaving you for 17 centuries moron.

India is ranked 5th in economic power and 7th in military power,

And 3rd in coronavirus infections.

It has everything to do with African slavery.

And nothing to do with Indian slavery. Address the questions.

Hindus were never slaves.

Then why did you lie that the Muslim and the British were driven out?

And why are you blabbering about Ethan in a thread about African slaves?

Spam all you want, Only 30% of black were ever slaves. Most of them lived free in Africa while Hindus were 100% slaves in their own land, Under Muslims first, And then the British.

Spam your repeat nonsense again, There is even more filth in your putrid religion we have to expose.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 1:52:39 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective. And Hindus follow an incestuous religion, The same sin of Ham cursed by Noah.

If the curse is not on incestuous Hinduism, How come every single Hindu on Earth became a slave to the descendants of both the brothers of Ham? Just as the curse says?

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:07:33 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol! You're spamming the same thing to every thread because you're winning.

How stupid are you nigger hari?

Spam your repeat nonsense again, There is even more filth in your putrid religion we have to expose.

Like how Hindus were slaughtered by Muslims as Africans for the most part lived in peace in Africa.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:40:26 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Only Blacks are demanding reparation for slavery because only Africans were forced into slavery by America. Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 3:43:36 AM
After all your racist blather, Still only 30% Of Africans were ever slaves, And 100% of Hindu were slaves.

Run and hide behind moron spam nigger hari, The truth will burn you anyhow.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 6:03:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:
After all your racist blather, Still only 30% Of Africans were ever slaves, And 100% of Hindu were slaves.

Here is a list of African countries where the slaves came from. This only covers the European slave trade.
A map of Africa today is shown; the sub-Sahara region, Not including South Africa, Is where the European slave traders were active. The Portuguese began dealing in black slaves from Africa in the 15th century. Initially, They purchased slaves from Islamic traders, Who had established inland trading routes to the sub-Sahara region. Later, As the Portuguese explored the coast of Africa, They came upon the Senegal River, And found that they could purchase slaves directly from black Africans. The European slave trading activity moved south along the African coast over time, As far south as Angola. On the east coast of Africa and in the Indian Ocean region, Slaves were also taken from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar. Many of the slaves were from the interior of Africa, Having been taken captive as a result of tribal wars, Or else having been kidnapped by black slave traders engaged in the business of trading slaves for European goods. These slaves would be marched to the coast to be sold, Sometimes traveling hundreds of miles. Many perished along the way - the numbers can only be estimated. Lovejoy (20) notes that losses on the ships were estimated at 9 to15 per cent, And losses at Dutch-ruled Cape Coast castle were reported to be 6 to 7 per cent. Losses from the point of capture to the point of arrival at the slave trading forts were estimated to be 40% by Miller (21) based on data from Angola. Using Thomas' (12) figure of 11 mil 128, 000 live slaves delivered to the New World during the Atlantic slave trade, And considering Lovejoy's and Miller's estimates of losses, The number of captured slaves in the interior of Africa is estimated to be from 21. 7 million to 23. 5 million people. This figure does not include the many who may have been killed in the process of capture.
Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Sierra Leone.

Add to that the American slave trade.
Slave Trade From Africa to the Americas (Slavery in America, An educator's site made possible by New York Life) (17)
http://www. Slaverysite. Com/slavetrade. Htm

Slave trade routes from Africa to the Americas during the period 1650 to1860 are shown. There were additional routes to the New World from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar on the east side of Africa. Most of the slaves from the east side were brought to Portuguese controlled Salvador in the state of Bahia, Brazil, Along with many other slaves from Angola. Brazil received more slaves from Africa than any other country in the New World. The 500, 000 African slaves sent to America represents 10% of the number sent to Brazil, And 11% of the number sent to the West Indies. According to the estimates of Hugh Thomas (12), A total of 11mil 128, 000 African slaves were delivered live to the New World, Including 500, 000 to British North America; therefore, Only 4. 5% of the total African slaves delivered to the New World were delivered to British North America. Also from Hugh Thomas, The major sources of the 13 million slaves departing from Africa (see slave ports map, Above) were Congo/Angola (3 million), Gold Coast (1. 5 million), Slave Coast (2 million), Benin to Calabar* (2 million), And Mozambique/Madagascar on the east coast of Africa (1 million).

Four Great Slave Trading Operations in Africa.
Trans-Saharan. (7th to 1960s) slave countries: Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad.

North Africa Trans-Atlantic (1500 to 1850) slave countries: Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, The Congo

European colonies in the Americas Indian Ocean (1650 to 1700) slave countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, Madagascar

Middle East, India, Indian Ocean Islands Red Sea (1820 to 1880) slavecountries: Ethiopia, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Arabian peninsula. Note African slaves were brought to India by the Arabs from the African Bantu tribes. Indians called them Siddis.

Add to that the Arab slave trade.
Yvonne Sam -- newThat Arab slavers were the first, And last, In modern times, To ship millions of Africans out of the continent as slaves? Most people still have the so-called Transatlantic [slave] trade by Europeans in mind; but, In reality, Arab-Muslim slavery was much greater.
Even in the face of years of Black History Months, Currently there still remain Earth-occupants, Many of whom know little-to-nothing about the expansive role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers in the African slave trade.
Yes, There is more to be told yet, So slowly catch your collective breath. The Arab slave trade is an act, And above all, A fact of history, And anti-Black racism is a shameful thing that must be confronted in Arab societies.

We should not allow slavery to be relegated to only the European slave trade. The real truth about slavery includes the long, Extensive and deadly role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers.
Slavery is defined thus, By the British writer, Duncan Clarke, In his1998 book, Slaves and Slavery, "the reduction of fellow human beings to the legal status of chattels, Allowing them to be bought and sold as goods".

Background to the Arab slave trade
Commencing more than 700 years before the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, The Sub-Saharan Slave Trade, Also known as the Arab Slave Trade, Began in the late 7th century, After the Arabs successfully defeated and took over Egypt, And soon controlled North Africa, East Africa and parts of West Africa, Such as Northern Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast and Nigeria.
With full control of a great part of Africa, The Arabs captured young boys and girls and took them to Egypt, Where they were sold into slavery, Within Africa, Or taken across the Indian Ocean to Indonesia, China, South West Asia and India. Face2faceafrica. Com/article/the-chilling-details-of-the-arab-slave-trade-in-africa-and-the-barbaric-castration-of-black-boys.

Add to that the biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hard to claim only 30% of Africans were ever slaves when according to study African slavery affected all of Africa.

Continued. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 6:12:42 PM
Continued from previous post. . .

Trans-Saharan. (7th to 1960s) slave countries: Ethiopia, Mali, Nigeria, Sudan, Chad.

North Africa Trans-Atlantic (1500 to 1850) slave countries: Angola, Ghana, Nigeria, The Congo

European colonies in the Americas Indian Ocean (1650 to 1700) slave countries: Tanzania, Mozambique, Madagascar

Middle East, India, Indian Ocean Islands Red Sea (1820 to 1880) slavecountries: Ethiopia, Sudan, Chad, Egypt and Arabian peninsula. Note African slaves were brought to India by the Arabs from the African Bantu tribes. Indians called them Siddis.

Yvonne Sam -- newThat Arab slavers were the first, And last, In modern times, To ship millions of Africans out of the continent as slaves? Most people still have the so-called Transatlantic [slave] trade by Europeans in mind; but, In reality, Arab-Muslim slavery was much greater.
Even in the face of years of Black History Months, Currently there still remain Earth-occupants, Many of whom know little-to-nothing about the expansive role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers in the African slave trade.
Yes, There is more to be told yet, So slowly catch your collective breath. The Arab slave trade is an act, And above all, A fact of history, And anti-Black racism is a shameful thing that must be confronted in Arab societies. Electronicintifada. Net/content/palestinian-struggle-black-struggle/12530.
We should not allow slavery to be relegated to only the European slave trade. The real truth about slavery includes the long, Extensive and deadly role, Played by Arab and Muslim slavers.
Slavery is defined thus, By the British writer, Duncan Clarke, In his1998 book, Slaves and Slavery, "the reduction of fellow human beings to the legal status of chattels, Allowing them to be bought and sold as goods". Www. Amazon. Com/Slaves-Slavery-Duncan-Clarke/dp/

Commencing more than 700 years before the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, The Sub-Saharan Slave Trade, Also known as the Arab Slave Trade, Began in the late 7th century, After the Arabs successfully defeated and took over Egypt, And soon controlled North Africa, East Africa and parts of West Africa, Such as Northern Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast and Nigeria.
With full control of a great part of Africa, The Arabs captured young boys and girls and took them to Egypt, Where they were sold into slavery, Within Africa, Or taken across the Indian Ocean to Indonesia, China, South West Asia and India. Face2faceafrica. Com/article/the-chilling-details-of-the-arab-slave-trade-in-africa-and-the-barbaric-castration-of-black-boys.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1 thousand 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hard to claim only 30% of Africans were ever slaves when according to study African slavery covered all of Africa.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12. 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10. 7 million
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92. 5 million slaves that survived 22. 7 million

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.

Because of the interest shown in my research on Christianity's role in African slavery, I was forced to update the history of African slavery.
Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
----
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2020 4:26:25 PM
The curse of Ham has been linked to colorectal cancer. Blacks have the highest rates of colorectal cancer.

Read the medical condition that causes Ethang5 to have a sick foul mouth and a sick shithole. BLM actually stands for Black Loose Mouths or Backside Linked to Mouth disease both symptomatic of blacks with colorectal Cancer.

Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does care, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger with a sick shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Clororectal Cancer highest in Blacks, Why? Black shitholes are genetically predisposed to anal abuse.

REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT FACTS:

The rate of being diagnosed with colorectal cancer is higher among African- Americans than among any other population group in the United States.

Death rates from colorectal cancer are higher among African-Americans than any other population group in the United States.

Experts suggest that African-Americans get screened beginning at age 45.

Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer among African-Americans, With more than 18, 110 cases estimated to be diagnosed in 2013. Approximately 6, 850 deaths among African-Americans are expected to occur in 2013.

There is evidence that African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have screening tests for colorectal cancer.

African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have colorectal polyps detected at a time when they can easily be removed.

African-Americans are more likely to be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in advanced stages when there are fewer treatment options available. They are less likely to live five or more years after being diagnosed with colorectal cancer than other populations.

Diet, Tobacco use and a lack of access to equal medical treatment options may increase African-Americans" risk of developing colorectal cancer.

There may also be genetic factors that contribute to the higher incidence of colorectal cancer among some African-Americans. Learn your family"s medical history and tell your health care professional if a relative " parent, Brother, Sister or child " has had colorectal cancer or colorectal polyps.

African-American women have the same probability of getting colorectal cancer as men, And are more likely to die of colorectal cancer than are women of any other population group.

African-American patients experience a larger number of polyps on the right side of the colon, Versus the left. A screening endoscopy must cover the entire colon, As is performed with a colonoscopy.

COMPARED TO the general population, The risk of cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors was significantly increased more than 10 years after their cancer diagnosis, According to research presented by David Baraghoshi, MSTAT candidate, Of the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, And colleagues, At the 2018 Cancer Survivorship Symposium in Orlando. 1

"We believe this increased risk for cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors may be due to the shared lifestyle risk factors between the two diseases, " said Mr. Baraghoshi. Specifically, There was an increased risk of cardiovascular disease for survivors who were aged 65 years or older, Had 1 or more comorbidities, And were obese.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

You hate being black. But you are very black
Now you confess you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www.Debate.... Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www.Debate.Org...

https://www.Debate.Org...

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!
265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.

Trump shithole comments

What do we know about blacks?
They are cursed.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2020 8:54:07 PM
African slaves came from almost all African countries. Mirth, South, East and West.

Here is a list of African countries where the slaves came from. This only covers the European slave trade.
A map of Africa today is shown; the sub-Sahara region, Not including South Africa, Is where the European slave traders were active. The Portuguese began dealing in black slaves from Africa in the 15th century. Initially, They purchased slaves from Islamic traders, Who had established inland trading routes to the sub-Sahara region. Later, As the Portuguese explored the coast of Africa, They came upon the Senegal River, And found that they could purchase slaves directly from black Africans. The European slave trading activity moved south along the African coast over time, As far south as Angola. On the east coast of Africa and in the Indian Ocean region, Slaves were also taken from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar. Many of the slaves were from the interior of Africa, Having been taken captive as a result of tribal wars, Or else having been kidnapped by black slave traders engaged in the business of trading slaves for European goods. These slaves would be marched to the coast to be sold, Sometimes traveling hundreds of miles. Many perished along the way - the numbers can only be estimated. Lovejoy (20) notes that losses on the ships were estimated at 9 to15 per cent, And losses at Dutch-ruled Cape Coast castle were reported to be 6 to 7 per cent. Losses from the point of capture to the point of arrival at the slave trading forts were estimated to be 40% by Miller (21) based on data from Angola. Using Thomas' (12) figure of 11 mil 128, 000 live slaves delivered to the New World during the Atlantic slave trade, And considering Lovejoy's and Miller's estimates of losses, The number of captured slaves in the interior of Africa is estimated to be from 21. 7 million to 23. 5 million people. This figure does not include the many who may have been killed in the process of capture.
Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Sierra Leone.

Add to that the American slave trade.
Slave Trade From Africa to the Americas (Slavery in America, An educator's site made possible by New York Life) (17)
http://www. Slaverysite. Com/slavetrade. Htm

Slave trade routes from Africa to the Americas during the period 1650 to1860 are shown. There were additional routes to the New World from Mozambique, Zanzibar and Madagascar on the east side of Africa. Most of the slaves from the east side were brought to Portuguese controlled Salvador in the state of Bahia, Brazil, Along with many other slaves from Angola. Brazil received more slaves from Africa than any other country in the New World. The 500, 000 African slaves sent to America represents 10% of the number sent to Brazil, And 11% of the number sent to the West Indies. According to the estimates of Hugh Thomas (12), A total of 11mil 128, 000 African slaves were delivered live to the New World, Including 500, 000 to British North America; therefore, Only 4. 5% of the total African slaves delivered to the New World were delivered to British North America. Also from Hugh Thomas, The major sources of the 13 million slaves departing from Africa (see slave ports map, Above) were Congo/Angola (3 million), Gold Coast (1. 5 million), Slave Coast (2 million), Benin to Calabar* (2 million), And Mozambique/Madagascar on the east coast of Africa (1 million).

Yes, There is more to be told yet, So slowly catch your collective breath. The Arab slave trade is an act, And above all, A fact of history, And anti-Black racism is a shameful thing that must be confronted in Arab societies.

Slavery is defined thus, By the British writer, Duncan Clarke, In his1998 book, Slaves and Slavery, "the reduction of fellow human beings to the legal status of chattels, Allowing them to be bought and sold as goods".

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Hard to claim only 30% of Africans were ever slaves when according to study African slavery affected all of Africa.

Continued. . .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2021 8:17:58 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12. 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10. 7 million
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92. 5 million slaves that survived 22. 7 million

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.

Because of the interest shown in my research on Christianity's role in African slavery, I was delighted to update the history of African slavery.
Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang wrote: My position as an atheist was that religion was a crutch for the mentally weak. "
Then the nigger became mentally weak and embraced a slave religion Christianity.

1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/

Was it the self loathing hatred for their black skin and negroid appearance that needed to be disciplined?

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

You talk about slums in India but Nigger Ethang you are the only slumdog slum dweller on DDO who actually lives in a slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
Open sewers run throughout your city and houses In Accra New Town, In the heart of Ghana's capital, Most houses are built without toilet facilities.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.

You make disparaging comments about Africans when you are a self confessed poor African slave living and working in Ghana Africa.

Read nigger Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,

You call Indians niggers and say they are black.
But Nigger definition: Black people of African origin.
According to your confession, You are very black. You live in Africa where you are a poor African slave. And you are terrified that you are a nigger.
We all agree you are a nigger!

Nigger Ethang5 is everything he projects on others. He is a very black slumdog low IQ lying negroid, A terrified very sick unemployed Nigger living in Accra Ghana Africa.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.