Jump to topic:

Hinduism Is Incestuous

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2020 2:59:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You know this moron. You practice incest rites.

You have hindu incest holidays. Your incestuous demon gods buggered their mothers and daughters.

We don't care for your stupid spam. We do care about your sick religion. And we don't want the curse it brings to come into our countries.

Give up the incest. Stop buggering your mothers and daughters. That is sick. God has cursed it.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2020 4:12:36 AM
LikePie5 wrote:

Do y"all ever get tired of fighting lol

We're not fighting pie. I burn him, And he spams old repeat nonsense.

He's a rancid racist, And will get treated as one.

His old DDO trick was to simply spam nonsense repeatedly till the other person became disgusted with his stupidity. Then he met me.

He will undoubtedly spam the ludicrous "Ethan is black" to the charge that Hinduism is incestuous. And I will just keep exposing his sick religion as he repeatedly spams the same thing over and over because he's empty.

But no, I don't tire. The moron will choke on his spam. He has been trapped on a dead board, Spamming the exact same thing over and over for years. I trapped him. When he tried his stupidity on Dart, I got him banned. When he tried his stupidity on Facebook, I got his posts removed.

He will stay here and spam stupidity till the filth in India drowns him. OCD is his prison, And I am the warden.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/13/2020 2:18:41 PM
ILikePie5 wrote:
Aight my man. I believe in free speech. Carry on lol

True confession of a very black very sick unemployed low IQ lying nigger Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black, Very sick unemployed negroid slum dweller on DDO. You confessed you are terrified that you are a nigger!
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 15 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 12:28:21 AM
ethang5 wrote:
LikePie5 wrote:

Do y"all ever get tired of fighting lol

His old DDO trick was to simply spam nonsense repeatedly till the other person became disgusted with his stupidity. Then he met me.

He will undoubtedly spam the ludicrous "Ethan is black" to the charge that Hinduism is incestuous. And I will just keep exposing his sick religion as he repeatedly spams the same thing over and over because he's empty.

But no, I don't tire. The moron will choke on his spam. He has been trapped on a dead board, Spamming the exact same thing over and over for years. I trapped him. When he tried his stupidity on Dart, I got him banned. When he tried his stupidity on Facebook, I got his posts removed.

He will stay here and spam stupidity till the filth in India drowns him. OCD is his prison, And I am the warden.

True confession of a very black very sick unemployed low IQ lying nigger Ethang5.

What does my employment have to do with your incestuous religion moron?

If you deny that Hinduism is incestuous, How come 100% of them became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

How come only hindus were slaves of slaves as per the curse of Ham?

How come only Hindus were slaves to the descendants of both Hams brothers as per the curse of Ham?

Hinduism just had an incest holiday and you were off line for an entire day. Coincidence? Were you shagging your mom again moron?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 2:55:50 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The only one burning like black burnt toast is you very black nigger Ethang.

You are a self loathing very black very sick unemployed nigger. You disparage your African people even though you are a very black terrified nigger.

You said the bible does not curse India.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. There is no such thing as karma.
Post#92
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4337757/

Post#14 title Every single Hindu was a slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4348072/
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.
Incest is taught in the Bible. Even Jesus engaged in incest in his own words.

But the bible does not mention Hinduism. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan. But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

We even have your apology nigger Ethang5
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

If you deny that Hinduism is incestuous, How come 100% of them became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

The curse of Ham involved his children who were the first Africans.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan

How come only Hindus were slaves to the descendants of both Hams brothers as per the curse of Ham?

Hinduism just had an incest holiday and you were off line for an entire day. Coincidence? Were you shagging your mom again moron?
My mother lives in India. I live in Canada with my wife and 2 sons.
You were masturbating over a picture of a Hindu grandma you found on Facebook. You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 6:36:05 PM

(The moron cannot answer)

We agree. I just know that Indians are blacks descendants of Africans. His children were the first everybody moron. After the flood, There were no other people.

The bible curses Hinduism, The sin of Ham. Run from it, But you can't hide moron. You said the curse is biblical, And that the bible is true.

Answer the question moron. How come thsn only hindus were slaves of slaves?

The bible curses your sick incest religion moron. And you have yet to answer how Hinduism can be the oldest religion if there was no India at the time of Canaan.

We know, That's why you can't answer the questions of why only Hindus fit the curse. Again, I have beat you into moron repetition.

Lol. Uh huh.

You were masturbating over a picture of a Hindu grandma you found on Facebook. You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

Still has nothing to do with your incestuous religion. Address the questions.

Tell us moron, Exactly what sin had Ham committed to get cursed? Do you know?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2020 7:38:28 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are very black, Very sick and unemployed nigger. The curse continues.

We agree. I just know that Indians are blacks descendants of Africans. His children were the first everybody moron. After the flood, There were no other people.

The descendants of Canaan and others are given in the bible. They did not include Indians.

The bible curses Hinduism, The sin of Ham. Run from it, But you can't hide moron. You said the curse is biblical, And that the bible is true.

Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa us the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Answer the question moron. How come thsn only hindus were slaves of slaves?

Hindus were never slaves of slaves.
Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa us the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

The bible curses your sick incest religion moron. And you have yet to answer how Hinduism can be the oldest religion if there was no India at the time of Canaan.

Noah cursed Ham's children. Canaan was Ham's son. Noah did not curse a religion. Read your bible nigger Ethang5.

We know, That's why you can't answer the questions of why only Hindus fit the curse. Again, I have beat you into moron repetition.

Hindus are not mentioned in the Bible. Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah. Genesis names Egypt, Sudan, Libya all African countries

Lol. Uh huh.

The sin Ham committed was not Hinduism you ignorant negroid mutt.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 1:05:48 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

You are very black, Very sick and unemployed nigger. The curse continues.

Lol. My color has nothing to do with Hinduism moron.

Then how come 100% of hindus became slaves as per the curse of Ham?

The descendants of Canaan and others are given in the bible. They did not include Indians.

The bible doesn't cover all of history moron. But it does cover the ancestors of Indians. This is why you are dodging the questions.

Then how come only hindus were slaves of slaves as per the curse of Ham?

Answer the question moron. How come then only hindus were slaves of slaves?

Oh yes they were. Hindus were slaves to the Muslims and British, And additionally slaves to higher castes. Just as the curse says.

Today Africa us the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Has nothing to do with Hinduism being incestuous. No dodging will help you moron.

The moron again runs away from this.

Then you have to explain how come Indians fit the curse perfectly and Africans don't. You are a racist, But racism cannot be evidence. Hindus being slaves to the descendants of both Hams brothers as per the curse of Ham is fact, And therefore evidence.

Noah cursed Ham's children. Canaan was Ham's son. Noah did not curse a religion. Read your bible nigger Ethang5.

Noah cursed a behavior. He cursed a sin. The sin of incest. Some of Canaan's descendants would follow that sin, Those descendants were cursed.

That's why you can't answer the questions of why only Hindus fit the curse. Again, I have beat you into moron repetition.

Hindus are not mentioned in the Bible.

Incest is. And Hinduism is incestuous.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah.

Noah did not curse Africans moron. He cursed the descendants of Canaan, Some of whom are ancestors of Indians

Genesis names Egypt, Sudan, Libya all African countries

Lie. Genesis doesn't name ALL African countries. The descendants of Ham formed many countries, Some of which did not come into being till after the time of the bible being written. The bible tells us about people, Not just the countries that came from them.

Lol. Uh huh.

I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

If it was not Hinduism cursed with slavery, How come every Hindu became a slave? 100% of them. All of them. Every single one.

No other religion fits this bill. Only Hinduism, The incest religion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 6:01:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are very black, Very sick and unemployed nigger. The curse continues. No slavery no job.

Lol. My color has nothing to do with Hinduism moron.

It has everything to do with the biblical curse. So I was right the biblical curse was your black skin and negroid appearance and not a religion.

Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1,700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Blacks are demanding repatriation for slavery. None of that happened to Hinduism because Hinduism is a religion. The biblical curse condemned Africans the descendants of Ham. Read your bible you negroid mutt!!

Where is your proof 100% of Hindus became slaves? Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India.

The bible doesn't cover all of history moron. But it does cover the ancestors of Indians. This is why you are dodging the questions.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1,700 years.

The curse of Ham involved his children who were the first Africans. Noah cursed Ham through his children. Read your bible you ignorant negroid mutt. Genesis 9 and 10.

Then how come only hindus were slaves of slaves as per the curse of Ham?

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India.

Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Answer the question moron. How come then only hindus were slaves of slaves?

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Oh yes they were. Hindus were slaves to the Muslims and British, And additionally slaves to higher castes. Just as the curse says.

The Arabs were driven out of India from the few northern territories they occupied. So were the British. Even the Romans failed to invade India.
But Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years since biblical times. India is not even part of that period.

Today Africa us the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Has nothing to do with Hinduism being incestuous. No dodging will help you moron.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

The moron again runs away from this.

Indians are not the descendants of Ham or Canaan. Ham's children were the first Africans who settled in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries.

Then you have to explain how come Indians fit the curse perfectly and Africans don't. You are a racist, But racism cannot be evidence. Hindus being slaves to the descendants of both Hams brothers as per the curse of Ham is fact, And therefore evidence.

How can India fit the biblical curse when it's Africans who have a history of Slavery? Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?
There are no known Indian slaves in any country. But Africans are still crying for reparation in America for black slavery.

Noah cursed a behavior. He cursed a sin. The sin of incest. Some of Canaan's descendants would follow that sin, Those descendants were cursed.

Those descendants were Hams children who lived in African countries.

That's why you can't answer the questions of why only Hindus fit the curse. Again, I have beat you into moron repetition.

How can India fit the biblical curse when it's Africans who has a history of Slavery? Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?
There are no know Indian slaves in any country. But Africans are still crying for reparation in America for black slavery.

Hindus are not mentioned in the Bible.

Incest is. And Hinduism is incestuous.

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah.

Noah did not curse Africans moron. He cursed the descendants of Canaan, Some of whom are ancestors of Indians

Genesis names Egypt, Sudan, Libya all African countries

Lie. Genesis doesn't name ALL African countries. The descendants of Ham formed many countries, Some of which did not come into being till after the time of the bible being written. The bible tells us about people, Not just the countries that came from them.

They name the start of Nations in Genesis 10. The first Africans were the children of Ham who settled in Egypt, Sudan and Libya. All African countries.

Lol. Uh huh.

Still has nothing to do with your
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 6:27:12 PM
Continued from previous post.

The sin Ham committed was not Hinduism you ignorant negroid mutt. Hinduism is a religion.

I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.
Here is what you said about what is common in your country Ghana Africa.

If it was not Hinduism cursed with slavery, How come every Hindu became a slave? 100% of them. All of them. Every single one.

No other religion fits this bill. Only Hinduism, The incest religion.

Christianity fits the bill. It's an incest religion.

Evidence for the biblical curse of Africans are very sick very black unemployed niggers.

Ethang's confessions.

You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 8:52:37 PM
Harikrish wrote:
Ethan wrote:

Where is your proof 100% of Hindus became slaves?

Hee, Hee! Proof that both the Muslims and the British enslaved India? That only Indians were Hindu?

You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

It has everything to do with African slavery.

And nothing to do with Indian slavery. Address the questions.

The sin Ham committed was not Hinduism you ignorant negroid mutt. Hinduism is a religion.

I didn't say the sin Ham committed was hinduism moron. I asked you what sin he committed.

And I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery.

Lol. The incestuous Hindu is ashamed to tell us what sin his ancestor Ham committed to get cursed.

Hint: It's the same sin Hinduism practises.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2020 10:18:30 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
Ethan wrote:

Hee, Hee! Proof that both the Muslims and the British enslaved India? That only Indians were Hindu?

The Arabs and British very driven out of India. India is ranked 5th in economic power and 7th in military power,
Arabs were driven out of India from the few northern territories they occupied. So were the British. Even the Romans failed to invade India.
But Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years since biblical times. India is not even part of that period.

Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

You are a very black very sick unemployed lying negroid.

You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. Christianity is deeply rooted in incest.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

It has everything to do with African slavery.

And nothing to do with Indian slavery. Address the questions.

Hindus were never slaves. Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible. The bible speaks mainly of Africans and the Middle East. Not India. Africans have been owned and traded as slaves by the Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Rememb

I didn't say the sin Ham committed was hinduism moron. I asked you what sin he committed.

It is a sin common to all blacks/Africans that is why the bible condemned all Africans to slavery. Ham's children were the first Africans.

And I didn't ask what Ham's sin was NOT. Tell us what Ham's sin WAS. Why is it difficult for you to say? Aren't you supposed to be a bible scholar?

Lol. The incestuous Hindu is ashamed to tell us what sin his ancestor Ham committed to get cursed.

Ham was not the ancestor of Indians. Hams children were the first Africans who lived in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries. And you said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Genesis 9:20 to 27, King James Version Noah's curse was on Ham's children and not a religion.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.

Hint: It's the same sin Hinduism practises.
You are a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt.
Christianity is built on incest.
Genesis tells us Adam was screwing his own rib he named Eve. God made Eve from Adams rib.

Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Africans are the descendants of Ham cursed by Noah

You still carry the curse of Ham. You are very black, Very sick and a poor African slave.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:32:09 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hee, Hees are not proof nigger.

Neither are uncited "confessions" moron.

Google Indian slavery nigger hari. You'll be surprised. Your nigger religion of Hinduism is incestuous. Face facts.

And that's why Hinduism was cursed, And why India still has more slaves today than any other country. Hinduism Is Incestuous.

God's words are sure.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:14:19 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Hee, Hee is are not proof nigger.

Only Blacks are demanding reparation for slavery because only Africans were forced into slavery by America. Africans were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians since biblical times.

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "
There was no "India" in the days of Canaanthang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
----
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:24:33 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hee, Hees are not proof nigger.

Neither are uncited "confessions" moron.

Google Indian slavery nigger hari. You'll be surprised. Your nigger religion of Hinduism is incestuous. Face facts.

And that's why Hinduism was cursed, And why India still has more slaves today than any other country. Hinduism Is Incestuous.

God's words are sure.

Use the excuse nigger hari, Because if Hinduism is not incestuous, Then you've been shagging your Mon just for pleasure, That is even sicker than shagging your mom because its a rite of your religion.

Use the excuse Hinduism gives you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 3:31:37 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Hee, Hee is are not proof nigger.

This is not a winning topic for you nigger Ethang5

Nigger Ethang5 is a scripturally ignorant negroid mutt. The Biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery. India was not part of that curse.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

If 60 million African slaves died for the profit of white Christians then the number of African slaves were even higher than the 25 million shipped out of Ghana alone.

So slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan. Hams children were the first Africans in Genesis 9 and 10. They lived in Egypt, Sudan, All African countries. Canaan was the son of Ham. So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Ethang's confessions.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2020 2:14:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Hee, Hee is not proof nigger Ethang5!!

Yet you say that the curse is on the 30% and not the 100%. How? God's curses are comprehensive and effective.

Noah cursed Ham because Ham did it to Noah. Noah also cursed Ham's children where were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan and Libya all African countries.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.youtube.com...

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Ethang's confessions.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2020 2:09:49 PM
Sorry moron slummutt, You're like the muttwho just wants its master to keep throwing it a stick for it to fetch.

You've been beaten, You have nothing new to say. The threads where you admit that Hinduism is false are up for all to see.

I see no need to address the same thing that you've spammed a thousand times or post again the points you dodge.

Perhaps when you can say something new, I may notice you again. But you don't deserve attention just because you spam something.

You seem to think your repetitive spam saves you from losing. It doesn't.

I don't need your permission to beat you and shut you off. You've lost.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2020 4:45:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 you are the most shamed nigger in DDO history.
Harikrish got you to confess you are a low IQ lying very black very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
All I am waiting for is to have you apologize to Blacks/Africans for your disparaging comments about your country, people because you are a self loathing nigger ashamed of your black skin and negroid appearance.
You have already apologized to India. Harikrish is Indian so I saw that as a win for India.

Unfortunately Africa comes out worse in every statistics.
You do not have a winning argument nigger Ethang5. You are a low IQ lying very black very sick unemployed negriod slave slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

India CoVid cases 2. 9 million deaths 50, 000
America CoVid cases 5. 7 million deaths 176, 667. (Almost 4 times that of India)

My concern is America. I work there.
But Africa News stopped publishing new CoVid numbers in Africa. It stopped counting after it reached a million.
So 100 million to die from AIDS, 25 million to die from starvation, Millions more to die from crimes and diseases.

I still say the SPCA is the best was to save the African apes with Christian names.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million.
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million

CoVid cases is hardly a good stats to use. America leads the world in cases and deaths.
But Africa is the epicentre of Slavery and 100 million Africans will die of AIDS. Another 25 million from Starvation. Millions more from civil wars, Poverty and diseases. Compare that to 50 thousand Indian deaths from CoVid-19. Get real nigger Ethang5!

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
8. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 confessed he is black. Game over! I

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very Black.

Mark of the beast is your black skin and negroid appearance.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2020 8:48:17 PM
Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.

Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true. Hinduism is incestuous, Repeat spam doesn't change that.

Play fletch by yourself slummutt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 12:37:29 AM
ethang5 wrote:

I am very black, I am the only black, I am terrified that I am a nigger.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the most shamed nigger in DDO history.
Harikrish got you to confess you are a low IQ lying very black very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
All I am waiting for is to have you apologize to Blacks/Africans for your disparaging comments about your country, People because you are a self loathing nigger ashamed of your black skin and negroid appearance.
You have already apologized to India. Harikrish is Indian so I saw that as a win for India.

Unfortunately Africa comes out worse in every statistics.
You do not have a winning argument nigger Ethang5. You are a low IQ lying very black very sick unemployed negriod slave slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

India CoVid cases 2. 9 million deaths 50, 000
America CoVid cases 5. 7 million deaths 176, 667. (Almost 4 times that of India)

My concern is America. I work there.
But Africa News stopped publishing new CoVid numbers in Africa. It stopped counting after it reached a million.
So 100 million to die from AIDS, 25 million to die from starvation, Millions more to die from crimes and diseases.

I still say the SPCA is the best was to save the African apes with Christian names.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million.
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million

CoVid cases is hardly a good stats to use. America leads the world in cases and deaths.
But Africa is the epicentre of Slavery and 100 million Africans will die of AIDS. Another 25 million from Starvation. Millions more from civil wars, Poverty and diseases. Compare that to 50 thousand Indian deaths from CoVid-19. Get real nigger Ethang5!

Today Africa is:
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
8. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 confessed he is black. Game over! I

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very Black.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2020 3:08:27 AM
Harikrish wrote:

I am very black, I am the only black, I am terrified that I am a nigger.

I just took my meds.

That must be why you're not lying, But we've all known you're terrified of being a nigger. Your self-hate permeates your moron posts.

But don't worry, Your meds will wear off and your compulsion will force you to spam loony nonsense again.

It isn't you, It's the mental illness.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 1:34:04 PM

Today Africa is the epicentre of slavery. Even you confessed you are a poor slave, Remember?

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

I saw that as a win!

Ethang's confessions.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 10:11:22 PM

Then why are you hiding behind moron repeat spam? Huh?

Is the thread's topic bringing back shameful memories of your father performing incest rites with you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2020 7:11:05 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Then why are you hiding behind moron repeat spam? Huh?

Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
3. Put (Lybia)

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

I saw that as a win!

Ethang's confessions.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2021 3:05:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Leading cause of deaths in African countries.

Africans leads the world in AIDS deaths(100 mil), African starvation deaths (25 million). Annual African deaths from diarrhoea (1. 2 million), Malaria deaths (431k) 93% of malaria deaths are in Africa. See Statista and WHO
(African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns)
African continent CoVid-19 deaths=142k African American deaths=98k
Out of the 1. 2 million CoVid deaths in Latin America 21% are blacks.
Which makes Africans the highest CoVid deaths by race.

Africa's top ten causes of death

1. Civil wars
Civil wars
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

2. Starvation
25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

3. Lower respiratory tract infections

Lower respiratory tract infections were Africa"s leading cause of death in 2016. They have held this position since 2010.

The infections affect people"s airways and lungs. They have many different causes, Such as viruses and bacteria, And occasionally fungi and parasites. The most common illnesses are bronchitis and pneumonia.

Tuberculosis is not classified as a lower respiratory tract infection because it can infect almost any part of the body.

4. HIV

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

5. Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea
Of the estimated total 10. 6 million deaths among children younger than five years of age worldwide, 42 percent occur in the World Health Organization (WHO) African region
Diarrheal diseases remain one of the major killers of children under five, Being responsible for about 750, 000 of a total of 4. 3 million deaths of African children up to four years of age.

Diarrheal diseases are the third leading cause of disease and death in children younger than 5 years of age in Africa and were responsible for an estimated 30 million cases of severe diarrhea (95% credible interval, 27 million to 33 million) and 330, 000 deaths.

6. Ischaemic heart disease

Ischaemic heart disease is a narrowing of the arteries of the heart due to a buildup of plaques. Less oxygen is able to reach the parts of the heart beyond the obstruction. Death occurs when an artery suddenly becomes fully blocked, Severely damaging the heart. This is known as a heart attack.

In 2016, An estimated 408, 000 deaths in Africa were due to this disease.

The factors that put people more at risk of ischaemic heart disease include high blood pressure, Smoking, Diabetes, Being overweight, High cholesterol levels, An unhealthy diet, Stress and lack of exercise.

7. Parasites and vector-borne diseases

Malaria
https://www. Cdc. Gov/malaria/malaria_worldwide/impact. Html
In 2019, An estimated 409, 000 people died of malaria"most were young children in sub-Saharan Africa. Within the last decade, Increasing numbers of partners and resources have rapidly increased malaria control efforts. This scale-up of interventions has saved millions"of lives globally and cut malaria mortality by 44% from 2010 to 2019, Leading to hopes and plans for elimination and ultimately eradication. CDC brings its technical expertise to support these efforts with its collaborative work in many malaria-endemic countries and regions.

In 2019, Malaria caused an estimated 229 million clinical episodes, And 409, 000 deaths. An estimated 94% of deaths in 2019 were in the WHO African Region.

8. Communicable illnesses drive deaths in Africa

The primary cause of death in Africa remains communicable " infectious " diseases, Which can be prevented. This is the case in low income countries the world over.

Globally, Non-communicable diseases are the leading cause of death, At 71% of all deaths.

Warmer weather had a strong impact on death trends in 2016, Driving malaria, An insect-spread disease. Africa also continued its slow trend towards high-income patterns of disease, With a steady decrease in deaths from communicable and preventable causes.

9. Abortion
A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

10. African Slavery
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Relevance
Today Africa is:
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps

Now we know Ethang5 has been eating human feces all his life being a Ghanaian.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2021 3:09:50 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Incest increasing exponentially in Ghana.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/lifestyle/is-incest-increasing-exponentially. Html

Today no single day passes without a report of incest, Sexual activity between family members. Siblings are sleeping together.

Men are getting their teenage daughters pregnant and fathers are sleeping with their little children in the nursery and primary schools.

Recently a man with three wives impregnated two of his daughters. A 55-year-old man slept with his six- month- old daughter. Again there is the case of a father who impregnated his three daughters and claims he gave birth to them and raised them and therefore has a right to sleep with them.

In few cases young men are sleeping with their mothers, Aunties and mother "in-law. The list goes on and the frightening side is that these reported cases are less than 1 per cent of the situation on the ground.

Again, A 12-year-old active, Pleasant girl who was doing very well in the studies, Suddenly became quite and withdrawn. Her marks slumped. Her class teacher sensed something was wrong and after a long time of discussions she opened up to say her father had been sleeping with her.

This father is very rich and has many girlfriends but had added her daughter to the list. The teacher was advised to report the matter to the police but he never came back. Apparently he did not have the courage to take up the case.

Why incest
Our children activate our early romantic memories. A father sees her daughter as a "little wife" and a wife sees her son as a "little husband". A man is therefore closer to his daughter and a woman is closer to her son.

Unfortunately some men cannot draw a boundary. He sees his little daughter grow breast and getting endowed at her back. He sees her partly naked or provocatively dressed. Men are aroused by what they see and it takes few seconds for a man to be aroused.

Unfortunately when a man is aroused his brain moves from his head and relocates between his legs. He can"t think right again and will go after anyone in skirt and blouse, Be a daughter, Mother or relative.

This may explain why many think it is the devil that makes them do it.

Some get over their guilty feelings and keep going. There is a case of a father and daughter in a sexual relationship for over 20 years. There is also a case of a brother who has been doing it with her biological sister since infancy and continues to do so even both are married.

It is easy to continue a sexual activity with children or siblings because it may go on unnoticed. It is also convenient when you consider place, Time and financial cost. This has happened to many people including pastors, Politicians, Lawyers, Teachers and farmers because "body no be firewood. "

Effect of incest
In most cases victims are not stimulated for sex and forcible penetration causes physical damage including aberration of the vagina and coital tear leading to breeding.

In one case the whole genital area was "bulldozed" and the victim needed complete reconstruction and faces the risk of infertility.

Victims of incest have a sense of betrayal, Anger, Torture, Humiliation, Guilt and fear that it could happen again. They lose their primary support system and trust in men.

They therefore fear intimacy or sex in marriage. Some lose their inner strength and confidence to optimise their talents.

There is also the risk of pregnancy and abortion. Children born from incest are examples of "inbreeding" and are usually weak physically, Emotionally and mentally.

Why victims and wives do not report
Some children keep quiet because their fathers convince them that it is normal for fathers to do this as a sign of love and care.

The father "spoils" her with gifts and affection. He takes her out often and treats her like a queen. Gradually she accepts what is happening and even enjoys it.

Some children do not know whom to trust enough to confide in. They are afraid of what will happen to them or their fathers if others get to know.

fact in almost all cases abusers deny any wrong doing and relatives accuse the victim as being bad and punish them for daring to make such an allegation.

Some women are too busy to detect something wrong is going on right under their nose. Some do not develop good relationship with their daughters so the children can"t confide in their mothers.

Some get suspicious but quickly brush it aside because they assume this could never happen.

There are also those who know what is happening but are helpless about their situation. They are totally dependent on their husbands and any confrontation could push them out of their matrimonial homes.

Some women do all it takes to keep their marriage even if it means turning blind eyes to the husband abusing their daughters. Some seek the consolation that if their daughters are keeping quiet it means they like what is happening.

Is incest increasing exponentially?
Today COVID-19 infection is spreading exponentially in some countries; that is the rate of infection has become more rapid in proportion to the total growing number. The analogy of rate of infection in these countries would be the rate of incest in Ghana

Our society is decaying and the increasing rate of incest is a microcosm of our undisciplined society where promiscuity is the order of the day.

Listen to how often and ridiculously our radio stations advertise aphrodisiacs. It could encourage some mentally enraged men to turn the heat on their children or relatives.

We need to intensify our war against indiscipline and parental neglect. If your husband abuses your daughter be strong and turn him in.

If you save your innocent daughter even at the risk of your marriage, You become a good model of our fight against crime.
We must all accept the challenge to fight this inhuman act.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang's confessions.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Human trafficking on the rise in Ghana.

Main article: Human trafficking in Ghana
Ghana is a country of origin, Transit, And destination for women and children subjected to trafficking in persons, Specifically forced labor and forced prostitution. The nonconsensual exploitation of Ghanaian citizens, Particularly children, Is more common than the trafficking of foreign migrants. The movement of internally trafficked children is either from rural to urban areas, Or from one rural area to another, As from farming to fishing communities.
Ghanaian boys and girls are subjected to conditions of forced labor within Ghana in fishing, Domestic servitude, Street hawking, Begging, Portering, And agriculture. Ghanaian girls, And to a lesser extent boys, Are subjected to commercial sexual exploitation within Ghana.

Women and girls from China, Nigeria, C"te d'Ivoire, And Burkina Faso have been subjected to forced prostitution after arriving in Ghana. Citizens from other West African countries are subjected to forced labor in Ghana in agriculture or involuntary domestic servitude. Trafficking victims endure extremes of harsh treatment, Including long hours, Debt bondage, Lack of pay, Physical risks, And sexual abuse.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.