Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

You're A Slave To Spam Nigger Hari, Not Free

ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 3:29:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And a slave you will always be.

As long as you suck on the feted tit of the incestuous demon Krishna, You will remain under Ham's curse of slavery.

Muslims, British, Spam, It's all the same, You're a moron slave, Just like your shithole ancestors.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2020 2:17:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
And a slave you will always be.

As long as you suck on the feted tit of the incestuous demon Krishna, You will remain under Ham's curse of slavery.

Muslims, British, Spam, It's all the same, You're a moron slave, Just like your shithole ancestors.

From African slaves to African shitholes. Full video.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. (Wow! )
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 5:32:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

And a slave you will always be.

As long as you suck on the feted tit of the incestuous demon Krishna, You will remain under Ham's curse of slavery.

Muslims, British, Spam, It's all the same, You're a moron slave, Just like your shithole ancestors.

And you have nothing but old repeat spam. The curse is still working you moron.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 7:18:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Like how I just made you admit that Christianity was older than Hinduism. Burn.
You are scripturally ignorant nigger Ethang5.
You built a case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. So YOU are saying Hinduism is older than Christianity because Christians believe in Lord Krishna.

ethang5 wrote:
Incest in Hinduism

But you said there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan, Libya. Genesis 9 and 10.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India

Ham's sin was incest, Though the moron is too ashamed to say. Ham was possessed by the demon Krishna, (aka Baal) and attempted incest with his father and was cursed.

But the bible teaches incest and according to you Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Ethang5 builds case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.
Post#8 the curse of incest

ethang5 wrote:
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.
Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.
See Mark 6:25 to 28

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.
Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. : She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!
I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!
Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .
Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elderdaughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

Ethang5 wrote: In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.
In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.
In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

See Luke 23: 6 to 8

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.
So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.
But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

But failed.

Today, Krishna is. . .
Worshipped in the bible.

But, King Jesus having. . .
Been crucified is declared a loser by the Pope. The Pope declared Jesus's life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father obviously Lord Krishna the demon. Jesus was after all demon possessed.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

All the offspring of Ham who follow that nasty demon fell under the curse. So today, India still has more slaves than any country.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)
Ham settled in Egypt. See Psalm 105.

As you can see those are all African countries. So only Africans were cursed. There was no India or Hinduism at the time of the curse. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

The God of Abraham is the same God found in Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
But Ethang5 claims Lord Krishna is the God of Abraham and Noah.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Lord Krishna is the God of Noah too.
Ethang5 wrote: In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.
So Lord Krishna was worshipped in the Bible according to Ethang5 as God.
ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2020 12:54:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

And a slave you will always be.

As long as you suck on the feted tit of the incestuous demon Krishna, You will remain under Ham's curse of slavery.

Muslims, British, Spam, It's all the same, You're a moron slave, Just like your shithole ancestors.

And you have nothing but old repeat spam. The curse is still working you moron.

(The moron spams more nonsense again)

Look in the mirror hari, You'll see a black slave.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2020 4:13:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Look in the mirror hari, You'll see a black slave.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You even confessed you are a full time slave.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

Ethangy confessions.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still p today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. (Wow! )
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2020 4:46:56 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:


As long as you suck on the feted tit of the incestuous demon Krishna, You will remain under Ham's curse of slavery.

You said Lord Krishna in the God of the Bible.
The bible does not curse India.
That there was no India in the days of Canaan.
You even apologized to India.
You have to take off your mask before Hindus so you can kiss their feet.

Africans like you are discriminated and shot by police for your very black skin and negroid appearance.
Why are you attacking light skin Indians who use beauty products to enhance their natural beauty?
You go running around wearing a mask to hide your black ugly face. That is admission you hate your blackness and negroid appearance. You are a self loathing terrified nigger.

Niggers are black people of African origin. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for 1, 700 years. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.
You are a very black very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. We have you confession nigger Ethang5.
Your cries for help was answered by sharmanakul

sharmanakul Wrote: Online medicine discountPosted 5 hours Ago

If you want to talk about Online medicine, So I have to suggest Monaas CFI herbal medicine, To protect you from all disease. You can find discount coupons on Monaas CFI website. I hope you will get good results after visiting the site. [URL] https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/ayurvedic_medicine/ [/URL]
Forums Home > Health
If Indians Are White, Why Skin Lightening? Posted 5 hours Ago

For your beautiful skin, Choose Natural Personal Care product, The products are made for natural herbals to protecting your skin from heavy sunlight, Pollutions, Etc. Visit for more information: https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/natural_personal_care/

Nigger Ethang5 you are too ignorant to distinguish between beauty products that Indian women use to enhance their beauty and the white genes that account for their fairer skin and natural beauty.

What makes Europeans and South Asians fairer?

Note: The countries which make up South Asia are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. "Sometimes Myanmar (Burma) is also included. They are linked by the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation.

The study provides a glimpse into the movements of early humans, As they populated new lands and latitudes. For example, Our trivia above tells us fair skin evolved in two separate events for Europeans/South Asians and East Asians.
A team of biologists from Europe, India and Australia examined the genes of more than 1, 600 South Asian people. Although previous studies had found three genes play a part in skin color in South Asians, The researchers zeroed in on the one gene identified as most important, SLC24A5. (One of the other important genes is SLC45A2, Which happens to be the gene that makes white tigers. ) In fact, The researchers mostly examined just one form of SLC24A5, Called allele A. Allele A is what makes Europeans and South Asians fairer.
Instead, The fairer form of SLC24A5 is associated with people's languages, Specific geographic areas, And ancestry. For example, Brahmins, No matter where they're from in India, Tend to have allele A. Which is ubiquitous in Europeans. Thus accounting for the fairer skin of Brahmins in India. Another example: In one South Indian group, The Saurashtrians, 70 percent of people have allele A. It's believed Saurashtrians moved south from a more northern region during the Middle Ages, When Southern Indian kings invited them to the area for their silk weaving skill. All of this contrasts with SLC24A5 in Europeans, In whom allele A is nearly ubiquitous, And appears almost entirely driven by evolution.

You are jealous of everything white people do nigger Ethang5.
You are jealous Harikrish is very white by your own admission and you are very black.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Unfortunately skin whitening products don't work on Africans. It was tried by the Romans and British on Africans but failed. So you are stuck being a very black nigger slave. Lol!

You wanted us to know you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Your black African father is an atheist who is married to your ugly African mother and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!

Africans being black skinned were cursed throughout their history and African slavess were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Protugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, Low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2020 9:51:39 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
My Kids Don't need Bleaching Creams nigger, they're real white,

So why can't you answer the questions?
How did your kids turn out white when you confessed you are a very black terrified nigger?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Lol!!

So your kids like you are very black lying slum dwelling negroids.
Why did you pick slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country for your 3 illegitimate daughters to live in? Was that the best you could do?

Nigger Ethang5 you raised your 3 girls in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. People found your wife illiterate. You spent most of your life as a delivery mule in Africa smuggling bibles. You said you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slum-mutt poor African slave and a terrified nigger. How did your self loathing worldview affect your 3 also very black illegitimate daughters? Did you raise them to believe they were slaves too? Do they have the same attitude towards their country Ghana Africa and their people Ghanaian Africans as you do.
You said they were very excited to meet Mrs Trump during her visit to Ghana oct 2018. Was Mrs Trump the first and only white person they met in their young experience because we know Ghana is mostly black?

White Ghanaians
White Ghanaians are Ghanaian citizens mostly of British origin or descent. Some White Ghanaians are born of Dutch, French, German, Italian, Latin American (including Central American, Caribbean, and South American), Polish, Portuguese, or Scandinavian (including Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish) origin or descent. Ghana has a 3% white population still remaining.

Note: no white Americans are part of the list.
Why? Because Ghana was the Transatlantic Slave Trade Centre and African slaves were shipped to America. White Americans have no reason to visit Ghana after slavery was abolished. Besides the African slaves shipped to America are still stuck in America demanding reparation for slavery.
Even African Americans are held in contempt in Ghana and viewed as descendents of African slaves.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai (black devil).

Was their creator a white neighbour?
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

You even confessed your mother was a very ugly African woman and your father a black atheist. Is it true you father, mother and brother died from diseases over 35 years ago?

Nigger Ethang5, you were a delivery mule for over 22 years. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You are a poor African slave. Your wife is illiterate. Your 3 children are illegitimate bastards. You confessed you are a very black, very sick unemployed terrified nigger. You even run around with a mask to hide your ugly black face. I just summed up your nigger existence!!!

There are no Indian niggers, Nigger Ethang5.
Niggers are black people of African origin. You are a very black African living in Ghana Africa that makes you a nigger.

Bleaching cream doesn't work on black niggers like you, Nigger Ethang5. That is why you run around in a mask to cover your black ugly face.

Any wonder you are mad with beautiful white Indian women. Your wife is so black and ugly you had to shag your mother.
Your neighbours mother was so black and ugly he shagged your wife. You confessed your 3 children were illegitimate bastards.
You even called their father 'Jesus' in appreciation for creating them. Then you became his slave and a Christian convert.
Eew. !
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.