Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2020 6:05:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Incest in Hinduism

google. Com/amp/s/realityofhinduism. Wordpress. Com/incest-in-hinduism/amp/

Let"s look at examples of these Hindu "Holy" Relationships:

* Brother And Sister Sex :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Pushan had a physical relationship with his Sister Shurya

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the lover of his own sister.

* Brother and Sister Sex :: Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Ashvisns married Surya and Savitri who were sisters.

* Lord Krishna Incest :: Lord Krishna lived in incest with his sister Subhadra, Sharing her with his brother Balarama [Mah. Wh. 153 ]

* Father And Daughter Incest :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with his Daughter Sarasvati. In the Holy Purans, Brahma explains the validity and divine power of this relationship.

* Father and Daughter Incest :: Holy Rig Veda :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Agni is the son of his father and his own sister. The Ashvins are referred to as the sons of Savitar and Ushas who are brother and sister.

* Sex With Prostitutes :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a physical relationship with Urvasi (a sex worker), Their son"s name was Rishi Vasishta

* Intermatial Sex :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had relationship with Parvati. Their son"s name was Agasthiar

* Sex With Animals :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had a sexual relationship with a Bear. A son called Jambu Vandan was born from this act of bestiality.

* Sex With A Dead Body (Necrophilia) :: Holy Purans :: It is Valid in Hinduism. Brahma had sex with a dead body in a cremation ground. His son Salliyan was born from this necrophilia.

I knew it!

Besides being a child-molester, `holy' Rama was also guilty of incest, For Sita is referred to in the oldest surviving Ramayanas as his own sister.

In the Dasarathajataka Sita is represented as the sister as well as the wife of Rama, Son of Dasaratha of the Ikshvaku line. " [ Chandra, P. 156 ]

So we hope that hari and his mom were only practising a religious hindu ritual, Not knocking boots for fun. What a disgusting religion.

This is confirmed by anthropological research showing that incest was institutionalised in Rama's race, The Ikshvaku dynasty of Aryan Kshatriyas.

Ham's sin was incest, Though the moron is too ashamed to say. Ham was possessed by the demon Krishna, (aka Baal) and attempted incest with his father and was cursed.

All the offspring of Ham who follow that nasty demon fell under the curse. So today, India still has more slaves than any country.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 9:39:50 AM
ethang5 wrote:
Incest in Hinduism

But you said there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan, Libya. Genesis 9 and 10.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India

Ham's sin was incest, Though the moron is too ashamed to say. Ham was possessed by the demon Krishna, (aka Baal) and attempted incest with his father and was cursed.

But the bible teaches incest and according to you Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Ethang5 builds case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.
Post#8 the curse of incest
https://www.Debate.Org...

ethang5 wrote:
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.
Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.
See Mar 6:25 to 28

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.
Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!
I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!
Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .
Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elderdaughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

Ethang5 wrote: In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.
In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.
In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

See Luke 23: 6 to 8

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.
So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.
But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.
But it failed.

Today, Krishna is. . .
Worshipped in the bible.

But, King Jesus having. . .
But, King Jesus having. . Been crucified is declared a loser by the Pope. The Pope declared Jesus's life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.
Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100
Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father obviously Lord Krishna the demon. Jesus was after all demon possessed.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

All the offspring of Ham who follow that nasty demon fell under the curse. So today, India still has more slaves than any country.
But you said there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans living in Egypt, Sudan, Libya. Genesis 9 and 10.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)
Ham settled in Egypt. See Psalm 105.

As you can see those are all African countries. So only Africans were cursed. There was no India or Hinduism at the time of the curse. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

The God of Abraham is the same God found in Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
But Ethang5 claims Lord Krishna is the God of Abraham and Noah.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Lord Krishna is the God of Noah too.
Ethang5 wrote: In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.
So Lord Krishna was worshipped in the Bible according to Ethang5 as God.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 2:50:37 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Incest in Hinduism

But you said there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham.

But there was the incest besotted demon Krishna who possessed Ham.

But if there was no India then there was no Hinduism or Indians. . .

Stop being stupid. Indians can exist without there being Hinduism. Indians had to come first. That's how we know Christianity is older than Hinduism.

Ethang5 wrote:

Stop repeating yourself moron.

But the bible teaches incest and according to you Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.

I have truth, So I don't have to lie. According to me, Bastard Krishna is the demon Baal of the bible.

All that spam, And you didn't even touch the thread topic. Lol.

Ham castrated Noah after sodomizing him so that he couldn't have children anymore.

See? I told you. Only a possessed Hindu a$$hole does that to his own father.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2020 8:49:32 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Incest in Hinduism

But you said there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham.

But there was the incest besotted demon Krishna who possessed Ham.
If there was no India there was no Indians. If there are no India/Indians there is no Hinduism to curse.

Ham castrated Noah after sodomizing him so that he couldn't have children anymore.

See? I told you. Only a possessed Hindu a$$hole does that to his own father.
That was Ham. Ham is from Egypt (see Psalms 105)

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India

Incest in the bible. Jesus and his Father in an incestous relationship.
John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

"There are numerous examples of incest in the Bible. The most commonly thought-of examples are the sons/daughters of Adam and Eve (Genesis 4), Abraham marrying his half-sister Sarah (Genesis 20:12), Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19), Moses" father Amram who married his aunt Jochebed (Exodus 6:20), And David"s son Amnon with his half-sister Tamar (2 Samuel 13). "

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

Ethang5 builds case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.
Post#8 the curse of incest

ethang5 wrote:
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.
Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.
See Mark 6:25 to 28

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.
Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. : She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!
I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!
Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .
Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elderdaughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.
In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

See Luke 23: 6 to 8

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.
So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.
But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

But failed.

Today, Krishna is. . .
Worshipped in the bible.

But, King Jesus having. . .
Been crucified is declared a loser by the Pope. The Pope declared Jesus's life was a failure and the cross the great failure of God.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father obviously Lord Krishna the demon. Jesus was after all demon possessed.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)
Ham settled in Egypt. See Psalm 105.

As you can see those are all African countries. So only Africans were cursed. There was no India or Hinduism at the time of the curse. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

The God of Abraham is the same God found in Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
But Ethang5 claims Lord Krishna is the God of Abraham and Noah.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Lord Krishna is the God of Noah too.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.
So Lord Krishna was worshipped in the Bible according to Ethang5 as God.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2021 9:42:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
""-

Where is Ethang5 today?
Retired in slum city Accra Ghana. Ethang5 is a very black unemployed poop eating Ghanaian nigger.

You retired poor nigger Ethang5? You said your life in Ghana was miserable.
March 2014
ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. (2014)If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 lost his job and fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang5 didn"t have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life.
Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house annually. See Accra Ghana overflowing sewers flooding homes.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Meet nigger Ethang5 a very black poor Ghanaian slave still stuck with his family in Ghana. Still miserable he was not shipped out as a slave to America but forced to remain in slum city Accra with his unbleached also very black wife and 3 daughters. He pimps them to Dubai Arabs under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme where they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

Nigger Ethang5 even confessed what he did with his children would be criminal in other countries.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Posted sept 29. 2018
Ethang5 wrote: I don't actually "work" in Ghana.

Now we know why Ethang5 travels to Arab countries with his wife and daughters. And why he advertises his girls are white and don't bleach as a selling feature to Arabs and Africans.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4352731/
Ethang5 advertised. "My kids don't skin bleach. They're white. "

Ethang5 is very familiar with Arab people and their culture. He travelled to Arab countries even before he started pimping his wife and daughters. So he knew what to prepare them for and why he raised animals (dogs, Goats, Camels) in their preparation. Under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

See link.
Ethang5 pimps his wife and girls to Arabs.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4357830/

Dubai Porta Potty scheme.

https://www. Maravipost. Com/ghanaian-slay-queens-confess-sleeping-with-dogs-for-money-in-dubai/

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

March 2014
ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. (2014)If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Posted 6 years Ago
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa, (2014)and if you were to try the "God is evil" argument here people would simply think you were an obnoxious boob.

Posted 5 years Ago
ethang5 wrote: Yes. And unlike you, I understood it too. I live among people like the Piraha

Posted 5 years Ago
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, (2015)the JW's are more aggressive.

Posted 5 years Ago
March 15 2015
Ethang5 wrote: I have met and talked with members of the group Boko-haram in Nigeria.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/68625/3/
Posted June 19 2015
I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana (2015)on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Posted April 8 2015,
ethang5 wrote: Me? I'm in a hammock with my cutie-pie wife.
So we know his wife and daughters are with him in Ghana.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/96361/2/
Dec 30 2016
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa now. (2016) Which organization did you work with?

Posted March 11 2017
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/99111/1/
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa, And first, (2017)
For example, Ghana where I live, There has not been more than 175 deaths in any incident since 1960.

Sept 30. 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/386-sexual-judge? Page=3
I vote. I vote in every election. From Ghana.
Note, Ethang5 never left Ghana.

Posted October 2018
Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

posted on Nov 2018 that he lives in Ghana
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/664/siding-with-death? Page=2
Ethang wrote: I live in Ghana, A huge cocoa producer.

Posted Nov 2019 from Ghana.
Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
So Ethang5 works in Ghana. But lost his job because of heart problems.

Posted Dec 2020
Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

Ethang confessed he spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends,

Posted April 23 2021
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4359259/
Ethang5 wrote: Hey moron. I'm in Tchad!
The death of the President of Tchad presented some opportunities to get some threatened people out of the country, And of course, I took some Bibles in the local languages with me.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.