Jump to topic:

You've Lost Hindu Hari

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2020 9:16:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have cited you saying the bible is true.
I have cited you saying Christianity is older.
I have demonstrated that Hinduism is false.
You are still spamming that I am black. Lol!

Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.

Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4347452/

You've lost, And idiot repeat spam does not change that.

Go play fletch by yourself slummutt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 1:53:13 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Is God sending plagues to India moron? How about them stats?
Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

Wow! God is stuck in India.
You are very black. You confessed nigger Ethang5 you are very black and the only black slumdog on DDO. You also found Harikrish very white.

You are the only slumdog slumdweller on DDO.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the most shamed nigger in DDO history.
Harikrish got you to confess you are a low IQ lying very black very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.
All I am waiting for is to have you apologize to Blacks/Africans for your disparaging comments about your country, People because you are a self loathing nigger ashamed of your black skin and negroid appearance.
You have already apologized to India. Harikrish is Indian so I saw that as a win for India.

Unfortunately Africa comes out worse in every statistics.
You do not have a winning argument nigger Ethang5. You are a low IQ lying very black very sick unemployed negriod slave slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

India CoVid cases 3 million deaths 50, 000
America CoVid cases 5. 9 million deaths 181, 000 (Almost 4 times that of India)

My concern is America. I work there.
But Africa News stopped publishing new CoVid numbers in Africa. It stopped counting after it reached a million. Now all black cases US and Africa at 3 million and deaths at 80, 000.
So 100 million to die from AIDS, 25 million to die from starvation, Millions more to die from crimes and diseases.

I still say the SPCA is the best was to save the African apes with Christian names.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million.
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million

CoVid cases is hardly a good stats to use. America leads the world in cases and deaths.
But Africa is the epicentre of Slavery and 100 million Africans will die of AIDS. Another 25 million from Starvation. Millions more from civil wars, Poverty and diseases. Compare that to 50 thousand Indian deaths from CoVid-19. Get real nigger Ethang5!

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 25 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 100 million Africans, Says UN
8. 80 thousand CoVid deaths Blacks in US and Africa combined.

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars.

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women,

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 confessed he is black. Game over!
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very Black.

The mark of the beast is your black skin and negroid appearance.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 9:44:33 PM
Ethang5 wrote: I have cited you saying the bible is true.

Harikrish has cited true events in the bible.
Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father obviously a demon. Jesus was after all demon possessed.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Ethang5 wrote: I have cited you saying Christianity is older.

Ethang5 it was YOU that made a case that Christianity is older.
That was your claim nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

You claimed Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible therefore Christianity is older than Hinduism.
You also claimed there was no India in the days of Canaan to prove your point there was no Hinduism either. So Christianity is older than Hinduism according to you.

Ethang5 wrote: I have demonstrated that Hinduism is false.

Ethang you tried to build case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

According to you if Lord Krishna was the God of the bible then Christianity was older than Hinduism.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, as Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.
How can Hinduism be false if your case tries to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible?

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw this as a win.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!
Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!!

Ethang5 wrote:You are still spamming that I am black. Lol!

How can it be spamming when I am quoting your words in your confession telling DDO who and what you are. You are very black very sick unemployed negroid and terrified to be a nigger.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.
Read Ethang5's confessions.
Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 10:14:13 PM
Ethang5 wrote: Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true.

Ethang5 wrote: We know the bible is lies.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/1239314/
Post #3

The moron Harikrish wrote:
How can you say the bible lies when it is full of truths?

Let's read the rest of Harikrish's post pointing to full of truths in the bible.

How can you say the bible lies when it is full of truths? Even Dsjpk5 a Catholic tried to rebut the scriptures and failed.

Scriptural evidence that God was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/113491/

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, Saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reachethunto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, Thou hast deceived me, And I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, And hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, Every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, And I will stretch out my hand upon him, And will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, That they should believe a lie:

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21 to 23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, Women, Children, Fetuses, And perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37 to 42, Gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15 to 18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14 thousand people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41 to 49, The Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20 to 21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, Killing "men and women, Young and old, Cattle, Sheep and donkeys. " In Deuteronomy 2:32 to 35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, Including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3 to 7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7 to 18, The Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, Whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1 to 9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, Women, Children, Infants, And their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50 thousand people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.

7. 3000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, So they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, Each killing his brother and friend and neighbor. " About 3, 000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10 to 11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, Then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23 to 24, Some kids tease the prophet Elisha, And God sends bears to dismember them.

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1 to 23, A tribe of Israelites misses roll call, So the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, Which they take for themselves. Still not happy, They hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3, 000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27 to 30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3, 000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22 to 29, A mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, Cuts her into 12 pieces, And ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30 to 39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11 to 19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6 to 10, God commands that you must kill your wife, Children, Brother, And friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9 to 10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9 to 10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27 to 29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7 to 19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, Who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, That would be 2 billion people.

Jesus was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/90907/

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS and His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the cross. <Ins> THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Even the Pope agrees with me.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2020 1:18:20 AM
Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.

Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true.

As a Hindu, I demonstrated that you are right now under the curse of slavery, Your idiot repeat spam does not change that.

Play fletch by yourself slummutt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2020 2:45:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 you provided quotes from the bible to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.

And you said the "god" of the bible was the author of confusion, Then Krishna IS the author of confusion, Just as I said!

Which is why you like most Christians are confused. You all worship Lord Krishna the God of the Bible.

Hindus avoid the bible and therefore never confused.

Now for God that Hindus follow.
Hindus recognise three principal gods: Brahma, Who creates the universe. Vishnu, Who preserves the universe. Shiva, Who destroys the universe.

Most Christians will be shocked to read Ethang found Lord Krishna in the Bible and offers scriptural evidence to Christians who were raised to believe the God of the Bible was a Jewish God. No so, Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. Lord Krishna was known before Yehweh or Jesus. Hinduism is older than Judaism.
The black nigger Christian slave Ethang5 is promoting Hinduism, He is obsessing about Krishna and his incestuous stories. Wow!
The nigger Ethang doesn't know it is blasphemous for Christians to talk about other Gods because it gives these Gods legitimacy.
EXODUS 20:3 KJV "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. "
Exodus 34:14 For you must not worship any other god, For the LORD, Whose name is Jealous, Is a jealous God.

Meet Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

Ethang shares his inner thoughts on his bible study of over 50 years.
Ethang5 wrote: So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:17 - For Herod himself had sent forth and laid hold upon John, And bound him in prison for Herodias' sake, His brother Philip's wife: for he had married her.

Mar 6:18 - For John had said unto Herod, It is not lawful for thee to have thy brother's wife.

Mar 6:19 - Therefore Herodias had a quarrel against him, And would have killed him; but she could not:

Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, And observed him; and when he heard him, He did many things, And heard him gladly.

Mar 6:21 - And when a convenient day was come, That Herod on his birthday made a supper to his lords, High captains, And chief estates of Galilee;

Mar 6:22 - And when the daughter of the said Herodias came in, And danced, And pleased Herod and them that sat with him, The king said unto the damsel, Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, And I will give it thee.

Mar 6:23 - And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, Unto the half of my kingdom.

Mar 6:24 - And she went forth, And said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:25 - And she came in straightway with haste unto the king, And asked, Saying, I will that thou give me by and by in a charger the head of John the Baptist.

Mar 6:26 - And the king was exceeding sorry; yet for his oath's sake, And for their sakes which sat with him, He would not reject her.

Mar 6:27 - And immediately the king sent an executioner, And commanded his head to be brought: and he went and beheaded him in the prison,

Mar 6:28 - And brought his head in a charger, And gave it to the damsel: and the damsel gave it to her mother.

Again, The problem was incest. Herod had married his brothers divorced wife. But I think there is more to this story.

Notice that Herodias, Herod's wife, Was not at his birthday bash. But her daughter was. She was dancing for Herod, And her dancing so pleased Herod that he rashly promised the girl anything, Even up to half of his kingdom!

I think it was this teenaged daughter of his brother that Herod wanted. His niece. That is what John the baptist really objected to. Herod was engaging in incest with his niece!

Again note the similarity in the work of Krishna. . .

Noah - Ham goaded by his son Canaan
Lot - Younger daughter goaded by elder daughter.
Herod - Salome goaded by her mother Herodias

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.

Luke 23 says,

Luk 23:6 - When Pilate heard of Galilee, He asked if the Man were a Galilean.

Luk 23:7 - And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod"s jurisdiction, He sent Him to Herod, Who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

Luk 23:8 - Now when Herod saw Jesus, He was exceedingly glad; for he had desired for a long time to see Him, Because he had heard many things about Him, And he hoped to see some miracle done by Him.

Why did Herod send Jesus back to Pilate? Jesus was under his jurisdiction, As even Pilate knew.

I think Krishna knew, That because Herod liked John the Baptist, (Mar 6:20 - For Herod feared John, Knowing that he was a just man and an holy, ) had John lived, He would have converted Herod, And if he could get Herod to kill John, His guilt and shame would make it impossible for him later to kill Jesus too, Stopping the plan of God to have Jesus sacrificed for the sins of the world.

This why Herod sent Jesus back. He was still regretful about having killed John. And he knew that Pilate had found no fault in Jesus. Herod hoped, And expected Pilate to find Jesus innocent.

Luk 23:12 - That very day Pilate and Herod became friends with each other, For previously they had been at enmity with each other.

So Herod's incest allowed Krishna to both silence the influence of John, And hamper the plan of Jesus to be sacrificed. But again, Krishna failed.

But it was a close thing, As both Herod and Pilate saw no sin in Jesus. Pilate tried hard to get Jesus released.

Throughout history, The "god" of incest has repeatedly used incest to oppose the plan of God. But when Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished". Krishna and his demons had finally lost. The plan was accomplished.

Today, Krishna is. . .
(Worshipped in the Bible) according to Ethang5)

But, King Jesus having. . .
(Been crucified is declared a failure of God by the Pope)

Ethang rates demon possession in Lord Krishna and Jesus.

Demon Krishna - 0
King Jesus - 100

Note: Ethang's ranking is backed by scriptures. It was Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman.
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "

Why is the nigger Ethang so obsessed with incest?
Now see how the nigger Ethang justifies his own incestuous perversion. He claims Jesus created his 3 daughters. Therefore he had nothing to do with their birth. To him they are 3 illegitimate bastards just like Jesus was to Joseph. Which justified his perversions.

Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

God in every one of his quotes was Lord Krishna.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2020 6:03:18 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You've lost, And idiot repeat spam does not change that.

Go play fletch by yourself slummutt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2020 1:45:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ethang5 wrote: I have cited you saying the bible is true.

Harikrish has cited true events in the bible.
Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father obviously a demon. Jesus was after all demon possessed.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Ethang5 wrote: I have cited you saying Christianity is older.

Ethang5 it was YOU that made a case that Christianity is older.
That was your claim nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

You claimed Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible therefore Christianity is older than Hinduism.
You also claimed there was no India in the days of Canaan to prove your point there was no Hinduism either. So Christianity is older than Hinduism according to you.

Ethang5 wrote: I have demonstrated that Hinduism is false.

Ethang you tried to build case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

According to you if Lord Krishna was the God of the bible then Christianity was older than Hinduism.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, as Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.
How can Hinduism be false if your case tries to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible?

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw this as a win.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!!

Ethang5 wrote:You are still ~ins>spamming that I am black. Lol!
How can it be spamming when I am quoting your words in your confession telling DDO who and what you are. You are very black very sick unemployed negroid and terrified to be a nigger.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.
Read Ethang5's confessions.
Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2020 5:34:26 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You said Lord Krishna in the God of the Bible.
The bible does not curse India.
That there was no India in the days of Canaan.
You even apologized to India.
You have to take off your mask before Hindus so you can kiss their feet.

Africans like you are discriminated and shot by police for your very black skin and negroid appearance.
Why are you attacking light skin Indians who use beauty products to enhance their natural beauty?
You go running around wearing a mask to hide your black ugly face. That is admission you hate your blackness and negroid appearance. You are a self loathing terrified nigger.

Niggers are black people of African origin. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for 1, 700 years. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.
You are a very black very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. We have you confession nigger Ethang5.
Your cries for help was answered by sharmanakul

sharmanakul Wrote: Online medicine discountPosted 5 hours Ago

If you want to talk about Online medicine, So I have to suggest Monaas CFI herbal medicine, To protect you from all disease. You can find discount coupons on Monaas CFI website. I hope you will get good results after visiting the site. [URL] https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/ayurvedic_medicine/ [/URL]
Forums Home > Health
If Indians Are White, Why Skin Lightening? Posted 5 hours Ago

For your beautiful skin, Choose Natural Personal Care product, The products are made for natural herbals to protecting your skin from heavy sunlight, Pollutions, Etc. Visit for more information: https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/natural_personal_care/

Nigger Ethang5 you are too ignorant to distinguish between beauty products that Indian women use to enhance their beauty and the white genes that account for their fairer skin and natural beauty.

What makes Europeans and South Asians fairer?

Note: The countries which make up South Asia are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. "Sometimes Myanmar (Burma) is also included. They are linked by the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation.

The study provides a glimpse into the movements of early humans, As they populated new lands and latitudes. For example, Our trivia above tells us fair skin evolved in two separate events for Europeans/South Asians and East Asians.
A team of biologists from Europe, India and Australia examined the genes of more than 1, 600 South Asian people. Although previous studies had found three genes play a part in skin color in South Asians, The researchers zeroed in on the one gene identified as most important, SLC24A5. (One of the other important genes is SLC45A2, Which happens to be the gene that makes white tigers. ) In fact, The researchers mostly examined just one form of SLC24A5, Called allele A. Allele A is what makes Europeans and South Asians fairer.
Instead, The fairer form of SLC24A5 is associated with people's languages, Specific geographic areas, And ancestry. For example, Brahmins, No matter where they're from in India, Tend to have allele A. Which is ubiquitous in Europeans. Thus accounting for the fairer skin of Brahmins in India. Another example: In one South Indian group, The Saurashtrians, 70 percent of people have allele A. It's believed Saurashtrians moved south from a more northern region during the Middle Ages, When Southern Indian kings invited them to the area for their silk weaving skill. All of this contrasts with SLC24A5 in Europeans, In whom allele A is nearly ubiquitous, And appears almost entirely driven by evolution.

You are jealous of everything white people do nigger Ethang5.
You are jealous Harikrish is very white by your own admission and you are very black.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Unfortunately skin whitening products don't work on Africans. It was tried by the Romans and British on Africans but failed. So you are stuck being a very black nigger slave. Lol!

You wanted us to know you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Your black African father is an atheist who is married to your ugly African mother and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!

Africans being black skinned were cursed throughout their history and African slavess were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Protugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, Low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2021 12:36:24 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, You are here for your head slapping therapy. OK!
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are a very black, Very sick unemployed poor African slave slum-mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole African country.

Africans cannot defend Christianity because they are victims of Christianity. They were cursed in the Bible and forced into slavery by Christians.
Africans were also cursed with black skin, Low IQ and a negroid appearence that people despise. God would not pick ugly black stupid people to defend him when he has more accomplished people to serve him.
Are there other reasons why Africans are poorly qualified to defend Christianity?
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So Ethang5 did not find rape, Incest, Genocide in the bible as contradictions? As an African his mental incompetence is evident.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/62740/2/
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
But Ethang5 who has studied the bible for over 50 years believes his atheist parents are in heaven.
Ethang5 wrote: My parents, Both gone to be with their Savior now, Always told me, If you are dissatisfied with your life, Change it. (how do you stop being a nigger? Any wonder they remained atheists).
Atheists in heaven are a contradiction.
As an African Ethang5's integrity is questionable.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.
Nigger Ethang5 is telling us the Gods in the Bible are all Hindu Gods. So Christians actually follow Hinduism.

Here Ethang5 is blasphemously distorting God's word and the bible to promote Hinduism.
As an African Ethang5's integrity and loyalty to Christianity are questionable.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

So rather than accuse his wife for infidelity he blames Jesus for creating his illegitimate children.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

Ethang5 finds homosexual sex to be repulsive.
Ethang5 wrote: It is because I naturally find homosexual sex to be repulsive, That I did not have to "decide" it was repulsive, That I was born with this repulsion, That I do not think homosexuality is natural or normal.

But has no problems with animals shagging his wife.
It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, And my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs. Twimg. Com/media/CHiPpMzWUAEbgLd. Jpg:large

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

Can this self loathing nigger Ethang5 defend his faith and Christianity?
Ethang5 is unqualified to defend Christianity.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.