Jump to topic:

Hindu Hari exposes Ethang5 and the Bible

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 4:24:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ethang5 wrote: I have cited you saying the bible is true.

Harikrish has cited true events in the bible.
Jesus was a demon possessed madman.
Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father obviously a demon. Jesus was after all demon possessed.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

Ethang5 wrote: I have cited you saying Christianity is older.

Ethang5 it was YOU that made a case that Christianity is older.
That was your claim nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

You claimed Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible therefore Christianity is older than Hinduism.
You also claimed there was no India in the days of Canaan to prove your point there was no Hinduism either. So Christianity is older than Hinduism according to you.

Ethang5 wrote: I have demonstrated that Hinduism is false.

Ethang you tried to build case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

According to you if Lord Krishna was the God of the bible then Christianity was older than Hinduism.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.
How can Hinduism be false if your case tries to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible?

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.
I saw this as a win.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!
Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!
Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ethang5 wrote:You are still spamming that I am black. Lol!
How can it be spamming when I am quoting your words in your confession telling DDO who and what you are. You are very black very sick unemployed negroid and terrified to be a nigger.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry moron. You have nothing but lies and old repeated spam. There is nothing here.
Read Ethang5's confessions.
Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738/god-loves-his-children?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 6:35:11 PM
Ethang5 wrote: Plus you've already admitted Hinduism is a false religion and Christianity is true.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4347452/

Ethang5 wrote: We know the bible is lies.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/1239314/
Post #3

The moron Harikrish wrote:
How can you say the bible lies when it is full of truths?

Let's read the rest of Harikrish's post pointing to full of truths in the bible.

How can you say the bible lies when it is full of truths? Even Dsjpk5 a Catholic tried to rebut the scriptures and failed.

Scriptural evidence that God was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/Religion/topic/113491/

God lies and sends prophets or lying spirits to deceive.

1 Kings 22:23
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, Behold, The LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, And the LORD hath spoken evil against thee.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, Saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reachethunto the soul.

Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, Thou hast deceived me, And I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, And hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, Every one mocketh me.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, And I will stretch out my hand upon him, And will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, That they should believe a lie:

Scriptural verses of a genocidal God.

Genesis 6:7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created--and with them the animals, The birds and the creatures that move along the ground--for I regret that I have made them.

Isaiah 24:1 Lord is going to completely destroy everything on earth.

2 Peter 3:10 The day of the Lord will come as a robber comes. The heavens will pass away with a loud noise. The sun and moon and stars will burn up. The earth and all that is in it will be burned up.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21 to 23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, Women, Children, Fetuses, And perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37 to 42, Gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15 to 18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14 thousand people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41 to 49, The Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20 to 21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, Killing "men and women, Young and old, Cattle, Sheep and donkeys. " In Deuteronomy 2:32 to 35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, Including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3 to 7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7 to 18, The Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, Whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1 to 9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, Women, Children, Infants, And their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50 thousand people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant.

7. 3000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, So they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, Each killing his brother and friend and neighbor. " About 3, 000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10 to 11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, Then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23 to 24, Some kids tease the prophet Elisha, And God sends bears to dismember them.

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1 to 23, A tribe of Israelites misses roll call, So the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, Which they take for themselves. Still not happy, They hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3, 000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27 to 30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3, 000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22 to 29, A mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, Cuts her into 12 pieces, And ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30 to 39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11 to 19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6 to 10, God commands that you must kill your wife, Children, Brother, And friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9 to 10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9 to 10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27 to 29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7 to 19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, Who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, That would be 2 billion people.

Jesus was a liar and lunatic too.
http://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/90907/

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U. S. Tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, We need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS we are followers of Jesus and His LIFE, Humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS. "

When you don"t understand something, When desperation hits you then look at the cross. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

Even the Pope agrees with me.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2020 6:38:16 PM
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost, And idiot repeat spam does not change that.

Here is what Ethang posted: November 7 2019. He failed God!
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

Ethang5 is so poor living as a slumdog very black very sick unemployed nigger that he didn't have $200 to help a Ghanaian girl who needed medical surgery to save her life.
Ethang5 tried to raise that money on DART. So the story goes.

God loves his children.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/3738-god-loves-his-children
Posted Feb 13 2020 on DART.
Ethang5 wrote: I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Turns out he was very poor and needed the money because he lost his job. . But the story about the girl was false.
Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang5 wrote: Go play fletch by yourself slummutt.
After he was badly burnt and exposed by Harikrish our resident biblical scholar and spiritual leader Ethang5 is no longer a gamer. Lol!

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black, Very sick unemployed slumdog slumdweller and the most shamed nigger on DDO. We have your confession nigger Ethang5.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2021 5:12:20 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
The biblical curse turned Ethang5 into a very black poop eating nigger.

Ghanaians know there is fecal waste in their food and drinking water. Their homes are flooded by over flowing sewers. 86% of Ghanaian homes don't have toilets.
Most Ghanaians believe eating poo is an acquired taste.
Dubai Arabs call this Ghanaian obsession Dubai Porta Potty.

What percentage of human fecal waste ingested by Accra Ghanaians caused by open overflowing sewers, Open defecation and absence of toilets in Ghanaian homes?

100% of human feces is recycled in Ghana.
Jamestown beach, Once considered to be one of Accra"s most famous beaches, 25-year-old Francis Cudjoe and his three friends squat in the open air while in conversation.

They are defecating in full view on the beach, And they are not alone. Off in the distance, One can spot many more residents dropping their pants, Squatting and freeing their bowels.

Shortly after they leave, Ocean waves wash away their waste.

With four million people without access to a toilet and 4. 5 million with no sewage facilities, The World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Children"s Fund (UNICEF) recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa in a total of 52 judged, And the second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.

The two organisations monitor African countries" sanitation services.

This ranking has rallied local environmental organisations to clamour for more radical governmental action on Ghana"s deteriorating sanitation record.

For the local Coalition of NGOs in Water and Sanitation (CONIWAS), "the ranking should serve as a reality check for authorities who act as if all is well, " says Executive Secretary Patrick Apoya.

He says Ghana has a "national sanitation crisis" and calls on the government to declare a "national emergency. "

Desperate measures

Walking down the beach, One has to carefully pick one"s steps to avoid stepping in faeces.

"The beach has been where I have come [to do this] since childhood - I can"t stop. In any case even if I want to stop, There is no alternative, " Cudjoe tells IRIN.

With no toilet facilities, People turn to bushes, Drains, Fields and even outlawed pan latrines to defecate.

The pan latrine is a portable toilet made up of a bucket around which is fitted a wooden frame or seat with a hole in the middle.

When the bucket is full, Users pay somebody to dump it in a waste centre. Eventually the waste is pumped out to the sea.

Ghana"s Supreme Court banned the use of these latrines in July 2008, Saying they violated people"s dignity, And ordered city authorities to arrest and prosecute users.

Health and economic toll

About one kilometre away from Jamestown beach, Women selling food at Makola market in central Accra are surrounded by heaps of refuse. An unbearable stench pervades the air as green fluid seeps from the refuse onto the road.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
Now even the 30% of the daily waste is being recycled into reusable fuel for cooking food. In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

Ghanaians are filthy, Dirty and greedy people - Prof Aheto
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghanaians-are-greedy-dirty-and-filthy-Prof-Aheto-750619

Such conditions lead to up to eight deaths an hour, Estimated Minister of Health Courage Quarfhigah.

Every year, The health ministry reports more than 400, 000 out-patient cases of sanitation-related diseases, Including diarrhoea, Typhoid, Cholera and hepatitis, Which lead to about 65, 000 deaths.

Alias Sory, Director general of Ghana"s health services, Told IRIN costs are mounting. "Increasingly, The country"s health facilities are being overwhelmed by sanitation related diseases. The cost to the nation is unbearable. "

Ghanaian woman has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience and it"s just disgusting like the video circulating on social media. What do some women want in this life?

In her case, Because she wasn"t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, She was paid $5, 700 instead of $18, 000.

Read the full story below.
"Hi Aunty Ama, Please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. I met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i don't have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return. . We has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, We went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, That night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he won't let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a blow job for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18, 000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, The next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, I licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything. . He brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i don't do it well and that ended my life. He then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, My friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come back to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars.
I haven"t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don"t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, One of them told me it was even my fault".

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.