Jump to topic:

Hinduism Proves Moron Hari Is Wrong

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2020 1:35:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hinduism says the entire story if Noah is false.

Therefore there was no flood, No Ham, And no curse. Hinduism says, During the time Noah's "flood" should have been raging, Indians were relaxing in India worshipping their incestuous demon gods and shagging their moms.

Yet the "Hindu" moron insists that Christianity is correct and Hinduism is wrong!

But Christianity says there was no India during the time Noah's flood, Making Hinduism's claim to being the older religion false.

So. . . .

When the moron says, "Noah cursed Africans". . . Hinduism proves him wrong.

When the moron says, "Hinduism is older than Christianity". . . Christianity proves him wrong.

When the moron says, "Hinduism is true", . . . . His own comments about Christianity prove him wrong.

And when the moron says, " Christianity is false", . . . His own comments about Christianity prove him wrong.

The moron knows he's wrong, But is suffering from OCD. Let the idiot suffer in peace.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2020 3:28:12 PM
Can Christians accept that Black Lives Matter?
The Bible and their Christian faith says, NO!

The concept of the Curse of Ham finds its origins in Genesis 9:

20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, And he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, And was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.
22 And Ham, The father of Canaan, Saw the nakedness of his father, And told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, And laid it upon both their shoulders, And went backward, And covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, And they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, And knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
" Genesis 9:20"27, King James Version

The Bible (Gen: 10:20) says the sons of Ham and their families, Countries and nations which they lived in and ruled were Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Noah had 3 sons Shem, Japheth and Ham. Noah only cursed Ham and his children and Ham's children were destined to be slaves to Shem and Japheth and their descendants. (Genesis 9)

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations.
Only Ham's children were the first Africans.
1. 4. Four Sons of Ham
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Land of Canaanites)

As you can see those are African countries. Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

Noah's sons Shem and Japheth started the other nations.

2. Five Sons of Shem (see map below):
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Shem or his descendants were never in Africa.

3. Seven Sons of Japheth:
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)
Note, This debunks the Out of Africa Theory. Japheth or his descendants were never in Africa.

Now you know why the curse of Ham only condemned Africans who were the descendants of Hams children who built the African nations.
Noah's curse and its fulfillment.
Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse of Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12. 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10. 7 million
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92. 5 million slaves that survived 22. 7 million

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

So how can Black Lives Matter to Christians when Noah explicitly ordered his descendant to turn Ham and his children (the first Africans) and their descendants (all Africans ) into slaves.

We see the first fulfillment of Noah's curse in 1, 700 years of African slavery. The evolution of African slaves to African shitholes was not predicted in the Bible because it was inevitable.
Skavery is still practiced in Africa. You can buy African slaves in Libya for $400 each.
You can also read the confessions of Ethang5 a very black very sick unemployed negroid slumdog who is a very poor slave and terrified nigger in the posts to follow.

Harikrish biblical, Scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2020 9:10:54 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Hinduism says the entire story if Noah is false.

Therefore there was no flood, No Ham, And no curse. Hinduism says, During the time Noah's "flood" should have been raging, Indians were relaxing in India worshipping their incestuous demon gods and shagging their moms.

Proof that nigger Ethang5 is a low IQ pathological liar. It was the bible that said the people were caught by surprise by the flood.
Matthew 24:38 For in the days before the flood, People were eating and drinking, Marrying and giving in marriage, Up to the day Noah entered the ark.

Yet the "Hindu" moron insists that Christianity is correct and Hinduism is wrong!

Hinduism does not say anything about Christianity.
But Christianity tells Hindus Jesus was a demon possessed lunatic.

Jesus was declared a demon possessed madman in the Bible.
John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him? "
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, They went out to take custody of Him, Saying, "He is out of His mind. "

So who did Jesus say was the demon that was in him? Jesus said it was his father.
John 14:11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me--or at least believe on account of the works themselves.

But Christianity says there was no India during the time Noah's flood, Making Hinduism's claim to being the older religion false.

That was your claim nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.
The biblical curse condemned all Africans to slavery Genesis 9 and 10.

So. . . .

When the moron says, "Noah cursed Africans". . . Hinduism proves him wrong.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote:When the moron says, "Noah cursed Africans". . . Hinduism proves him wrong.
Note all those associated with Ham are from African countries. Egypt, Sudan, Libya.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse of Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.
The bible tells us he was ordering his other sons (Shem and Japheth) to fulfill his wishes and carry out the curse by enslaving the children and descendants of Ham who were the first Africans.
We see how Christians especially those who are the descendants of Shem and Japheth justifying African slavery from the passages of Genesis 9 and 10.

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12. 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10. 7 million
Total slaves shipped 92. 5 million slaves that survived 22. 7 million

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

When the moron says, "Hinduism is older than Christianity". . . Christianity proves him wrong.

Ethang5 it was YOU that made a case that Christianity is older that Hinduism.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan moron, God cursed Hinduism, The religion of incest, And Hinduism is India.

But if there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.

You claimed Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible therefore Christianity is older than Hinduism.
You also claimed there was no India in the days of Canaan to prove your point there was no Hinduism either. So Christianity is older than Hinduism according to you.
But either way it does not change the fact African Slavery is a fact and African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for over 1, 700 years.

Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2020 9:25:11 PM
ethang5 wrote:

When the moron says, "Hinduism is true", . . . . His own comments about Christianity prove him wrong.

Ethang5 you tried to build a case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

According to you if Lord Krishna was the God of the bible then Christianity was older than Hinduism. (even though Lord Krishna is part of Hinduism)

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.
How can Hinduism be false if your case tries to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible?

Nigger Ethang5 even apologized to India.
Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw this as a win.

Hinduism is true. Even you declared Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible. That only proves the Christian God that sent the flood was replaced by Lord Krishna who saved the world through Noah. Any wonder the Christians now believe Lord Krishna is the God if the Bible.

And when the moron says, " Christianity is false", . . . His own comments about Christianity prove him wrong.

Harikrish's research found Christianity played a big role in African Slavery. African

Slavery is true. So my research is true.
From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

The moron knows he's wrong, But is suffering from OCD. Let the idiot suffer in peace.
Nigger Ethang5 you are the mist shamed nigger in DDO history. You are a very black, Very sick unemployed negroid slumdog slave living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country and terrified that you are a nigger.

Harikrish is a biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Nigger Ethang5 is a low IQ lying negroid. Ethang5 confessed he is a very black very sick unemployed African slave and terrified that he is a nigger.
We have your confession nigger Ethang5.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Read the rest of Nigger Ethang's confessions.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2020 2:08:58 AM
Can you tell the moron is frantic? Lol.

He painted himself into a corner.

If he insists Hinduism is true, Then his Africans being cursed story is false.

If he insists Africans were cursed, Then Hinduism is false.

So ask him either question and watch him dodge and dance as he tries to remain a Hindu and a racist.

Where was India during the time of Noah nigger hari?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2020 2:42:17 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Where was India during the time of Noah nigger hari?

You asked and answered the question several times nigger Ethang5.

ethang5 wrote:
Hari says the events described in the Genesis story of Noah are true.
So then, Where was India?
India is not mention in Genesis. Genesis was preoccupied with Africa and the Middle East because Egypt/Africa was a majors player in early biblical times. And Egypt was the home of Ham (Psalm105). Ham's children were the first Africans.

But we know Genesis story condemns all Africans to slavery.

OK, But where was India? The moron confirms that India did not yet exist during the time of Canaan. This means that Noah was worshipping Jehovah at least hundreds of years before any Indian existed.

Where was India?
You have been attacking India even though you don't know where India is. Proof you are a low IQ lying negroid.

So you accept there was no India in the days of Canaan to curse.

Yes I do, But where then was India? How can Hinduism be older if there were Christians, But no India?

You accept there was no India then ask where was India. Dumb nigger? !

If there was no India there was no Hinduism to curse, Nigger Ethang.

That means Hinduism cannot be the oldest religion. This confirms it.

It means the bible worshipped Lord Krishna independent of India as you have observed.

Ethang's case to prove Lord Krishna is the God of the bible.
Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

The bible condemns all Africans to slavery in Genesis 9 and 10.

And where was India?

There was no India to curse because there was no India in the days of Canaan.

We are discussing the biblical curse, Nigger Ethang5.

The thread is titled, "Christianity Is Older Than Hinduism" moron. Where was India?

This is not a winning topic for you nigger Ethang5

That must be why you want to switch to biblical curses instead of where was India. Hmmm?

You already answered your question nigger Ethang5.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history.

That means Christianity is older than Hinduism.

Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

Where was India?

Hindus were never slaves.

Lol. Who did you drive out then? And why did you drive them out? And who did you win your independence from?

India drove out the Arabs and British to remain an independent sovereign country.

Noah cursed Ham because Ham did it to Noah.

Did what? OK, But where was India at the time?

And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Are those conditions "appalling" to you racist?

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history.

So where was India? Didn't you say Hinduism was older than Christianity?

Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

But where was India?

Hindus are not even mentioned in the bible.

Where was India then?

The bible speaks mainly of. . . .

Just tell us, Where was India?

Slavery in the bible did not include India because" There was no "India" in the days of Canaan. "

Where was India in the days of Canaan?

But the bible does curse Africans in the days of Canaan.

OK. But where was India?

So it was Africans who were cursed in the days of Canaan and not India or a religion"

OK then. So where was India?

Note Noah curse Ham's children who were the first Africans. Noah did not curse any religion.

Where was India?

Genesis 10 gives us the start of Nations. As you can see those are African countries.

Yes, Where was India? Didn't you say Hinduism is older than Christianity?

Both the curse and hot sun changed the genetics of Hams descendant. This gave rise to the African race and phenotypes.

OK. But where was India?

Adam was screwing his own rib.
Genesis 2:22 And from the rib that the LORD God had taken from the man, He made a woman and brought her to him.

God tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah to become the better God of the Bible.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2020 1:34:18 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Can you tell the moron is frantic? Lol.

He painted himself into a corner.

If he insists Hinduism is true, Then his Africans being cursed story is false.

If he insists Africans were cursed, Then Hinduism is false.

So ask him either question and watch him dodge and dance as he tries to remain a Hindu and a racist.

"Where was India during the time of Noah nigger hari? "

You asked and answered the question several times nigger Ethang5.

Lol! Watch the curry nigger dance! I told you.

Nigger Ethang5, The Genesis story condemns all Africans to slavery.

For what sin? People are cursed for their sin, Not their race. After the flood only Jehovah existed. There was no Krishna, Brahma, Or Vishnu. Oops!

Nigger Ethang5 you said there was no India during the days of Canaan. If there was no Indians then there was no Hinduism to curse nigger Ethang5.

But there were Christians, So Christianity is STILL older than Hinduism. Either way, You lose.

Nigger Hari confirms that India did not yet exist during the time of Canaan. This means that Noah was worshipping Jehovah at least hundreds of years before any Indian existed.

That was your claim there was no India in the days of Canaan.

You said the story was true moron. The story says everyone died in the flood except Noah, His wife, And his sons and their wives, 8 people.

You have to make up your mind moron hari. Is the story true or not?

Don't worry moron. No one is surprised that you're an illiterate idiot who has locked himself into a contradiction.

Your caste driven racism needs to call the story true, Your nationalist Hinduism needs to call the story false, So you're stuck.

This is why I told you, Stick to moron repeat spam. Every time you try to talk, Your illiteracy and stupidly shine through.

Sinful behavior is what is cursed, Not phenotypes. The sin in this instance is incest, The sin of Krishna. Even your own filthy vedic stories confirm Krishna's incest.

It took (at least) hundreds of years for the population of 8 people after Noah, To grow and spread to places like India. In that time, The first and only religion was Jehovah worship. That's biblical, Or what you call, "true".

This is why you hate Christianity, Because it is true, And your cursed incest demon god hates it too. Both of you are losers.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2020 2:00:44 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Nigger Ethang5 you already accepted God did not curse India. You even said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
If God did not curse India and there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.
So Noah's curse on Ham and his children were Africans because Ham and his children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10 and Psalm 105.

Harikrish was right Hindus/Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people
Ethang5 takes it a step further and claims Christians have replaced the evil God of the bible who tried to destroy the world with a flood with Lord Krishna the new God of the Bible who saved the world through Noah. So why is he attacking Hindus whom Lord Krishna represents?

Ethang5 now believes the Bible does not curse India because there was no India in the days of Canaan. Yet he is attacking Hindus the people of India.
This only confirms Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Yet he also claims the bible does not curse India. Claiming there was no India in the days of Canaan when Noah cursed Ham and his children who were the first Africans proves Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Arab slave trade.

Libya Slave trade.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.

European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Ethang5 wrote: Sorry India. I don't know what to say. I was sure he said he had "won" something.
I saw that as a win!

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!

The mark of the beast is the African black skin and negroid appearance.
Look at you own cursed life. You are a very black, Very sick, Very poor unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. How much more cursed can one get?

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You are cursed! Nigger Ethang5. We have your confession.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2020 12:40:02 AM
Repeating spam doesn't help you moron.

You are Hindu. Therefore you believe the Earth's history according to your barbaric religion. There was no flood in Hinduism. No Noah. No Ham. No Canaan.

You even said there was no 40 years of Hebrews wandering the desert. No Moses. But the idiot racist in you needs to cling to a curse, You dump Hinduism to keep your racism.

Don't you know shithole Hinduism is racist even without your loony "curse" theory?

What a moron!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2020 3:34:55 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are Hindu. Therefore you believe the Earth's history according to your barbaric religion. There was no flood in Hinduism. No Noah. No Ham. No Canaan.

Hinduism has a global flood story. It was a natural disaster and Manu was prepared by God to avoid this disaster.

Nigger Ethang5 you already accepted God did not curse India. You even said there was no India in the days of Canaan.
If God did not curse India and there was no India in the days of Canaan then there was no Hinduism or Indians for Noah to curse. Hinduism is the religion of India.
So Noah's curse on Ham and his children were Africans because Ham and his children were the first Africans according to Genesis 10 and Psalm 105.

Harikrish was right Hindus/Hinduism had nothing to do with the demise of the African people
Ethang5 takes it a step further and claims Christians have replaced the evil God of the bible who tried to destroy the world with a flood with Lord Krishna the new God of the Bible who saved the world through Noah. So why is he attacking Hindus whom Lord Krishna represents?

Ethang5 now believes the Bible does not curse India because there was no India in the days of Canaan. Yet he is attacking Hindus the people of India.
This only confirms Blacks have the lowest IQ in the world
Phenotypic Variations Between Blacks and Non-Blacks
Blacks have wide noses, Kinky hair, Black skin, High waist-to-hip ratios, Prognathic jaws, Long arms, And soulless, Vacant eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

But if Lord Krishna is the God of Noah then it is Lord Krishna that saved the world through Noah.

Noah's curse of Ham and his children who were the first Africans had to be personal.
Lord Krishna has just saved the world through Noah. So it was what Ham did to Noah that triggered Noah's curse. It was upto Noah's other sons to deal with Ham and his children the first Africans.
Genesis 9:24 When Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son had done to him, 25 he said,

"Cursed be Canaan!
The lowest of slaves
will he be to his brothers. "
26 He also said,

"Praise be to the Lord, The God of Shem!
May Canaan be the slave of Shem.
27 May God extend Japheth"s[b] territory;
may Japheth live in the tents of Shem,
and may Canaan be the slave of Japheth. "

Arab slave trade.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

Libya Slave trade.

But who was to carry out Noah's curse? Surely Noah was not asking God to carry out his curse on Ham and his children the first Africans. That would be preposterous.

"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps and due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

I saw that as a win!

Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!

The mark of the beast is the African black skin and negroid appearance.
Look at you own cursed life. You are a very black, Very sick, Very poor unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. How much more cursed can one get?

You are cursed! Nigger Ethang5.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2021 3:30:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hinduism proves Harikrish is right!
Nigger Ethang5 makes claims about Indians being cursed by misquoting scriptures.
Now compare India a Hindu country to a Christian continent like Africa which has 651 million Christians. Christians worship Jesus who was declared a demon possessed madman and crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

Here is evidence Africa is a shithole and blacks are cursed shitholes.
Slavery

Arab slave trade.

Libya Slave trade.

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps and due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, Found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, A sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, The Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, Treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, Observes a WHO publication, Put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys. "
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23. 8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. . . . As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, And Zimbabwe.

countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, Like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. Zuma denied this, Giving no reason why we should not be called the rape capital, While Africa Check issued a disclaimer, Saying it could not be confirmed or denied due to difficulties in comparisons caused by classification differences and underreporting of rape in general. But whether we are the rape capital, Or the 3rd worst (Forbes), Or at best top 10 worst when it comes to rape, Someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, Roughly 1. 25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, Less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. Hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5, 000 per day
" 35, 000 per week
" 150, 000 per month
" 1, 800, 000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100, 000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, So the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, And they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, Almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, Which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, Bounded by South Africa, Namibia, And Zimbabwe.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, According to UNODC, Rapes recorded by the police, Was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100, 000 of population.

Relevance
AIDS, Starvation
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.