Jump to topic:

So Does India Stop Being A Shithole?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2020 3:15:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Your stupid threads have nothing to do with your argument. Ethan has nothing to do with India being a shithole, Or with Hinduism being incestuous.

You will be under curse in your shithole country lying about living in Canada until you leave that filthy Hindu religion.

Moron spam will not save you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2020 12:41:47 PM
Africa is a basket case.

Slavery
From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.youtube.com...

Arab slave trade.

Why European enslaved Africans.

The Atlantic slave trade.

Libya Slave trade.

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1,700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12,5 million 14.4%. Slaves that survived 10,7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92,5 million slaves that survived 22,7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "
----
Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, a sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, the Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, observes a WHO publication, put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys."
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23.8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. ... As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. Zuma denied this, giving no reason why we should not be called the rape capital, while Africa Check issued a disclaimer, saying it could not be confirmed or denied due to difficulties in comparisons caused by classification differences and underreporting of rape in general. But whether we are the rape capital, or the 3rd worst (Forbes), or at best top 10 worst when it comes to rape, someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, roughly 1.25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. A police report around that time stated that only 1 in 36 (2.8%) cases are reported. A 2010 study by Gender Links and the Medical Research Council (MRC) found that in Gauteng, only one in 25 rapes had been reported to the police. It seems that the latest consensus is that around 1 in 30 (3.3%) of sexual assaults are reported, hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5,000 per day
" 35,000 per week
" 150,000 per month
" 1,800,000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100,000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, so the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, and they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, bounded by South Africa, Namibia, and Zimbabwe. This poor country with a population of 2.5 million is riddled with severe crimes ranging from theft to armed assaults for money.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, according to UNODC, rapes recorded by the police, was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100,000 of population. It is one of the poorest countries with almost half the population living below the poverty line. Cases of crimes involving kidnapping, murder, human trafficking, assault, theft etc. abound along with sexual assaults.

Relevance
AIDS , Starvation
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by whites at 9.9 percent.
6 45.8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, compared to 14.5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2020 12:58:08 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Your stupid threads have nothing to do with your argument. Ethan has nothing to do with India being a shithole, Or with Hinduism being incestuous.

You will be under curse in your shithole country lying about living in Canada until you leave that filthy Hindu religion.

Moron spam will not save you.

Africa is a basket case.

So Does that Stop India Being A Shithole?

Lol! What a moron.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2020 4:16:29 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Africa is a basket case.

Meet nigger Ethang5.

https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You even confessed you are a full time slave.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

Ethangy confessions.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still p today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. (Wow! )
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2020 6:29:24 PM
Africa is a basket case.

So does that Stop India Being A Shithole?

The fool can't answer, But instead of being silent in his shame, He spams repeat stupidity about another whole continent.

He can't answer because he knows Africa has nothing to do with India being a shithole. But caste racism has curdled his brain.

I'll answer for you moron. "No, India does not stop being a shithole. " As your moron spam posts attests.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2020 2:01:26 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Africa is a basket case.

India was never a shithole.
But we have video evidence Africa is a shithole and you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You even confessed you are a full time slave.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

Ethangy confessions.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still p today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: only 30% of Africans were ever slaves. (Wow! )
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2020 1:28:38 AM
Africa is a basket case.

Then why not just say that instead of the monumentally stupid, "Africa is a basket case"?

Whether India is a shithole or not has nothing to do with Africa. So why are you blathering about Africa when it is pointed out that India is a shithole?

Because India IS a shithole! That's why you run to moron spam. That's why you repeat yourself like a retard. That is why you attempt to change the subject.

India has always been a shithole, Regardless of what Africa is. Your charge that I'm African doesn't move me, I don't even see it as an insult. You don't know me and have never seen me. And we both know you're lying about " confessions", So I just don't care.

But you are Indian. Indians are black. You admit India is a shithole. Your denials mean nothing. Your dumb spam proves everything I say. Your childish lies bolster my claim that you are a shithole.

So, No, Hindu hari, India does not stop being a shithole, Even if your charges about Africa or my color were true.

You come from the world's biggest, And stinkest shithole.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2020 2:15:38 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Africa is a basket case.

India is the birthplace of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, And other religions. They are collectively known as Indian religions. Indian religions are a major form of world religions along with Abrahamic ones. Today, Hinduism and Buddhism are the world"s third and fourth-largest religions respectively, With over 2 billion followers" altogether, And possibly as many as 2. 5 or 2. 6 billion followers. Followers of Indian religions " Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists make up around 80 to 82% population of India.

INDIA"S HISTORY AND FUTURE MAKE IT GREAT

Indians invented Zero without which mathematics wouldn"t have existed.
Indian epics such as Ramayana and Mahabharata are voluminous, Unlike other epics in the world.
Indians gave Yoga to the world.
Pearls, Diamonds were sold on the streets of Vijayanagara Empire in India.
Until 18th century, India was the only source of diamonds in the entire world.
Kings from other countries looted wealth from India. (e. G. Somanatheshwara Temple in Gujarat was looted 17 times)
Ashoka the Great spread Buddhism all over Asia.
Ayurveda took its birth in India.
We have the largest English-speaking population in the world.
We believe in Unity in Diversity. Each and every state in India speaks a different language and still we are united and living together happily.
Indians discovered that there were 9 planets in the solar system 1000"s of years ago. (Navagraha)
Though British ruled India for over 300 odd years, We overtook them in terms of GDP and we lead them, They trail us.
We treat everything as God here, Water as Ganga, Food as Annapurna, Money as Lakshmi, Education as Saraswati and our country as our mother.
India is considered as the youngest nation in the world because of its young population.
India still follows agriculture as her primary occupation and became the fastest growing economy in the world.
Indians lead many top companies in the current corporate world.

Google led by Sundar Pichai

Microsoft led by Satya Nadella

Berkshire Hathaway Insurance led by Ajit Jain

Master Card led by Ajay Banga

Adobe led by Shantanu Narayan

Delloite led by Punit Renjen

Pepsi led by Indra Nooyi.

To add more, We are the largest democracy in the world, More than we need the world"the world needs us because we are the largest exporters of food crops, Software, Spices, Milk etc.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2020 2:24:25 PM
Now compare India to a Christian continent like Africa which has 651 million Christians.

Africa is a basket case.

Slavery

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "
----
Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, Found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, A sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, The Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, Treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, Observes a WHO publication, Put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys. "
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23. 8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. . . . As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, And Zimbabwe.

countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, Like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. Zuma denied this, Giving no reason why we should not be called the rape capital, Someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, Roughly 1. 25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, Less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. A police report around that time stated that only 1 in 36 (2. 8%) cases are reported. Hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5, 000 per day
" 35, 000 per week
" 150, 000 per month
" 1, 800, 000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100, 000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, So the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, And they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, Almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, Which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, Bounded by South Africa, Namibia, And Zimbabwe. This poor country with a population of 2. 5 million is riddled with severe crimes ranging from theft to armed assaults for money.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, According to UNODC, Rapes recorded by the police, Was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100, 000 of population. It is one of the poorest countries with almost half the population living below the poverty line. Cases of crimes involving kidnapping, Murder, Human trafficking, Assault, Theft etc. Abound along with sexual assaults.

Relevance
AIDS, Starvation
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.