Jump to topic:

Blacks demand rights not in constitution

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2020 4:21:39 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Is it possible blacks are struggling because they are demanding rights that are not in the constitution?

For example MLK wanted blacks to be judged by the strength of their character and not by the colour of their skin. The constitution does not judge by colour or character.

BLM are demanding Black Lives Matter. But there is no such exclusivity in the Constitution. All lives matter.

Blacks are demanding reparation for slavery which Christians justified as biblical. But the constitution separates State from Religion.

Blacks are embracing Christianity and Ethang5 declared he is a slave to Jesus. The constitution guarantees the freedom of religious beliefs.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You even confessed you are a full time slave.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

Ethang's confessions.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

Nigger Ethang5 is a low IQ lying negroid. Ethang5 confessed he is a very black very sick unemployed African slave and terrified that he is a nigger.
We have his confession.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.