Unhygienic Conditions In Shithole India

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2020 1:29:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Everyone knows how filthy India is. Is there any doubt that is why those curry niggers get sick so often?

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only very black, Very sick unemployed negroid slum dweller on DDO. You confessed you are terrified that you are a nigger!
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what was Ethang5 doing in Ghana.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
All to end up a net zero.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2020 10:44:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Nigger Ethang5 you have a sick foul mouth and a sick shithole.

Ethang5 lost his job because he suffers from heart problems. But there is a connection between heart problems and colorectal cancer that may have caused his poor heart condition.

Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does care, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger with a sick shithole living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Clororectal Cancer highest in Blacks, Why? Black shitholes are genetically predisposed to anal abuse.

REMEMBER THESE IMPORTANT FACTS:

The rate of being diagnosed with colorectal cancer is higher among African- Americans than among any other population group in the United States.

Death rates from colorectal cancer are higher among African-Americans than any other population group in the United States.

Experts suggest that African-Americans get screened beginning at age 45.

Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer among African-Americans, With more than 18, 110 cases estimated to be diagnosed in 2013. Approximately 6, 850 deaths among African-Americans are expected to occur in 2013.

There is evidence that African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have screening tests for colorectal cancer.

African-Americans are less likely than Caucasians to have colorectal polyps detected at a time when they can easily be removed.

African-Americans are more likely to be diagnosed with colorectal cancer in advanced stages when there are fewer treatment options available. They are less likely to live five or more years after being diagnosed with colorectal cancer than other populations.

Diet, Tobacco use and a lack of access to equal medical treatment options may increase African-Americans" risk of developing colorectal cancer.

There may also be genetic factors that contribute to the higher incidence of colorectal cancer among some African-Americans. Learn your family"s medical history and tell your health care professional if a relative " parent, Brother, Sister or child " has had colorectal cancer or colorectal polyps.

African-American women have the same probability of getting colorectal cancer as men, And are more likely to die of colorectal cancer than are women of any other population group.

African-American patients experience a larger number of polyps on the right side of the colon, Versus the left. A screening endoscopy must cover the entire colon, As is performed with a colonoscopy.

COMPARED TO the general population, The risk of cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors was significantly increased more than 10 years after their cancer diagnosis, According to research presented by David Baraghoshi, MSTAT candidate, Of the Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, And colleagues, At the 2018 Cancer Survivorship Symposium in Orlando. 1

"We believe this increased risk for cardiovascular disease among colorectal cancer survivors may be due to the shared lifestyle risk factors between the two diseases, " said Mr. Baraghoshi. Specifically, There was an increased risk of cardiovascular disease for survivors who were aged 65 years or older, Had 1 or more comorbidities, And were obese.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2021 4:02:01 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
ethang5 wrote:
Everyone knows how filthy India is.

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only slum dweller on DDO.
Read your confession.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Any wonder you are so sick . Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa with his wife and 3 daughters which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

The Toxic Effects of Electronic Waste in Accra, Ghana
Sorting through used electronics is a livelihood for many in the Agbogbloshie area, but toxic e-waste poses serious health risks.

Heavy, acidic gusts of smoke billow across the Agbogbloshie dump, a wasteland dotted with burning mounds of trash in Ghana"s capital, Accra.

Up to 10,000 workers wade through tons of discarded goods as part of an enormous, informal recycling process, in what has become one of the world"s largest destinations for used electronic goods.

Burns, back problems, and infected wounds are common ailments among these workers, as well as respiratory problems, chronic nausea, and debilitating headaches"brought on by the hazardous working environment and toxic air pollution.

"When I was a small boy, I used to be a footballer"but not anymore," said Abdullah Boubacar, a 28-year-old who moved to Accra from the northern Ghana town of Tamale in 2008. "I have stomach ulcers and I run out of energy very easily." Boubacar spends his days smashing up old computers and televisions in search of valuable parts and burning insulated cables to recover copper.

The Agbogbloshie dump is a result of the world"s increasing demand for electronic equipment as consumers continually upgrade their devices and throw out the older ones. A significant proportion of this electronic waste is sent, often illegally, from the West to developing countries across Africa and Asia.

Around 50 million tons of electronic waste, or e-waste, is being thrown away each year, according to a report published this year by the United Nations. That figure is projected to double by 2050. At the same time, only 20 percent of e-waste is thought to be recycled appropriately. The rest "ends up in landfill, or is disposed of by informal workers in poor conditions," the UN found.

The e-waste problem could expand into a global health crisis, largely affecting urban areas, if not addressed. "E-waste is a growing global challenge that poses a serious threat to the environment and human health worldwide," said Stephan Sicars, an environmental director at the UN Industrial Development Organization.

In Ghana, the waste arrives via the Port of Tema, 20 miles to the east of the Agbogbloshie dump. Hundreds of thousands of tons of used electronics"mainly from Western Europe and the United States"are delivered in huge containers. They are often labeled as secondhand consumer products, health experts said, so they are not strictly considered waste. But their impact is noxious all the same.

"There are skin diseases and ailments [at Agbogbloshie], but the worst problem here is respiratory illnesses, because the amount of pollution here is so high," said Julius Fobil, a professor at the University of Ghana"s School of Public Health, who carried out a study of the health of e-waste recyclers between 2016 and 2018.

"In terms of particulate matter, the quality of air is terrible," Fobil added. "The workers can"t do anything about it because they have to earn a living, so it"s a trade-off. They earn money but their health suffers."

These health risks are entering the food chain. The Agbogbloshie area is home to one of the largest food markets in Accra, and haggard livestock roam freely and graze on the dumpsite. A recent report by environmental groups Ipen and the Basel Action Network found Agbogbloshie contained some of the most hazardous chemicals on earth.

One egg hatched by a free-range chicken in Agbogbloshie exceeded European Food Safety Authority limits on chlorinated dioxins, which can cause cancer and damage the immune system, 220 times over.

In total, about 80,000 men, women, and children subsist from the Agbogbloshie dump, living either on-site or in the adjacent slum. They are among the poorest of Accra"s 1.7 million inhabitants, many of whom come from the northern regions of Ghana and neighboring countries such as Niger, Mali, and the Ivory Coast.

Abdrahaman Daouda, 34, came to Agbogbloshie from Niger two years ago. "Unemployment was so bad, my father was embarrassed for me," he said. "So I left my country."

Some days, Daouda earns up to 40 Ghanaian cedis ($7.50) collecting used water sachets or scrap metal, but on others he earns nothing at all. When it rains, he says, it becomes more difficult to breathe, so he takes shelter in a shack that he shares with six fellow migrants from Niger. He hopes to save enough money to buy his own taxi one day.

Ghana imports about 150,000 tons of secondhand electronics a year, according to a 2011 study coordinated under the Basel Convention, an international treaty that since 1989 has forbidden developed nations from carrying out unauthorized dumping of e-waste in less developed countries. But the real figure is likely to be far higher, given the lucrative illicit trade of digital dumping, which is far cheaper than properly recycling devices that often contain toxic chemicals requiring careful treatment.

"Bearing in mind the serious contamination associated with the area, there is no doubt it is an emergency situation that requires a graded-approach kind of intervention," said Eric Akortia, a researcher at the Ghana Atomic Energy Commission. "It is very important the issue of waste export to developing countries such as Africa and other countries in transition should be looked at critically."

There are signs that some countries are beginning to acknowledge this responsibility. The German development agency GIZ is in the midst of delivering a "5 million ($5.5 million) project to build a sustainable, efficient recycling system at Agbogbloshie, as well as a health clinic and football pitch for workers.

But as the world"s appetite for electronics keeps growing, preventing the illegal dumping of electronic waste and the devastating impact it has on places like Agbogbloshie will prove an even greater challenge.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2021 1:56:43 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Across Africa, Increased motor vehicle use, Industrial growth and dust storms coupled with wood-fired cooking stoves is resulting in air pollution that is choking the continent"s inhabitants.

While air pollution in India, China, And other emerging economies has become a major area of concern for scientists and policymakers, It has gained little traction in Africa where it is taking a serious toll on the economy and human health. Toxic air has been causing more premature deaths than unsafe water or childhood malnutrition on the continent while significantly contributing to the climate crisis.
Air Pollution in Africa: Facts
A report by UNICEF notes that deaths from outdoor air pollution in Africa have increased by 57% in less than three decades, From 164, 000 in 1990 to 258, 000 in 2017, Resulting in a GDP loss of over $215bn annually. The pollution has also cut short the lives of children by 24 months.

A recent study from NASA states that pollution from industrial sources and motor vehicles cause high mortality rates in Nigeria and South Africa while emissions from burning biomass and poor air quality due to dust storms increase the number of premature deaths in West and Central Africa.

"Africa holds the world"s largest source of desert dust emissions and produces approximately a third of the Earth"s biomass burning aerosol particles, " the study says. "SubR08;Saharan biomass burning is driven by agricultural practices, Such as burning fields and bushes in the post-harvest season for fertilisation, Land management, And pest control. "

Causes of Air Pollution in Africa
Analysis of satellite imagery by Greenpeace reveals that the world"s deadliest air pollution spot on the planet is in South Africa, With its eastern province Mpumalanga being the largest single area infected by deadly nitrogen dioxide. The province is homecoming to a dozen coal-fired power stations, Processing plants, And factories, Which release the gas into the atmosphere. "
Emissions such as sulfur dioxide, Particulate matter, And mercury have been causing more than"2, 000 deaths from respiratory disease, Strokes, And heart attacks in many places in South Africa, Including Johannesburg.

You might also like: Air Pollution: The Silent Killer

Africa"s most populous country " Nigeria " suffers from air pollution worse than any other country on the continent. The World Health Organisation (WHO) lists four cities of Nigeria among the world"s worst-ranked cities for air quality. Onitsha " one of the country"s economic hubs " tops the list of worst-ranked cities globally with a record of 30 times more particulate matter (PM2. 5) concentration in the air than the WHO"s recommended levels.

A world air quality report from Greenpeace ranks Nigeria as the 10th most polluted country in the world, With an estimated average PM2. 5 concentration of 44. 8 micrograms per cubic meter air (_6;g/m3). More than 64, 000 people died from household air pollution in the country in 2017, Mainly from the burning of solid fuels such as charcoal and wood for cooking in open fires and leaky stoves.
Senegal is also struggling with highly toxic air. Its capital Dakar scored an average PM2. 5 level of 30 _6;g/m3 and a PM10 level of 146 _6;g/m3; that is seven times higher than WHO recommended threshold. During the dry season, Dust-storm from the Sahara " harmattan " and pollution from industry and motor vehicles coalesce in a hovering toxic cloud.
Kenya"s predicament mirrors that of its neighbours, With particle concentrations that are twice the WHO health safety standards. Over 18, 000 premature deaths in the country have been linked to air pollution, While respiratory diseases climbed to be Kenya"s number one killer, Surpassing malaria.
The true scale of the problem is likely to be underestimated, As only seven of Africa"s 54 countries have installed functioning real-time air pollution monitors to collect the data. Population growth and rapid urbanisation are expected to further worsen conditions. With an additional 1. 3 billion people set to occupy the continent by 2050, Industrial, Agricultural, And anthropogenic activities are likely to lower air quality. Costs associated with pollution might explode if bold policy changes are not urgently initiated by African nations.
The leaders of African nations need to resist the temptation of fossil fuel corporations seeking to exploit a country"s resources or enter their market. As urbanisation and industrialisation ramps up across Africa, Policies must be put in place that prioritise renewable energy and use green technologies in urban construction. As the number of companies researching and developing such innovations continues to grow, The cost of engaging such companies and implementing new technologies falls. Policymakers should focus on partnerships and agreements with other countries to build sustainably. An international agreement that holds governments accountable for their country"s emission rates, While also involving the support of transnational agencies such as environmental NGOs and UN development agencies, Can be a strong framework for industrialising African nations to follow. "

---
No continent will be struck as severely by the impacts of climate change as Africa. Given its geographical position, The continent will be particularly vulnerable due to the considerably limited adaptive capacity, And pexacerbated by widespread poverty. Climate change is a particular threat to continued economic growth and to livelihoods of vulnerable populations.
By 2020, Between 75 and 250 million people on the continent are projected to be exposed to increased water stress due to climate change. In the same year in some countries yields from rain-fed agriculture could be reduced by up to 50 percent. Global warming of 2I0;C would put over 50 percent of the continent's population at risk of undernourishment. Projections estimate that climate change will lead to an equivalent of 2 percent to 4 percent annual loss in GDP in the region by 2040. Assuming international efforts keep global warming below 2"C the continent could face climate change adaptation costs of US$ 50 billion per year by 2050.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2021 1:39:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Ghanaians know there is fecal waste in their food and drinking water. Their homes are flooded by over flowing sewers annually. 86% of Ghanaian homes don't have toilets.
Most Ghanaians believe eating poo is an acquired taste.
Dubai Arabs call this Ghanaian obsession Dubai Porta Potty.

What percentage of human fecal waste ingested by Accra Ghanaians caused by open overflowing sewers, Open defecation and absence of toilets in Ghanaian homes?

100% of human feces is recycled in Ghana.
Jamestown beach, Once considered to be one of Accra"s most famous beaches, 25-year-old Francis Cudjoe and his three friends squat in the open air while in conversation.

They are defecating in full view on the beach, And they are not alone. Off in the distance, One can spot many more residents dropping their pants, Squatting and freeing their bowels.

Shortly after they leave, Ocean waves wash away their waste.

With four million people without access to a toilet and 4. 5 million with no sewage facilities, The World Health Organization (WHO) and UN Children"s Fund (UNICEF) recently ranked Ghana the fourth most unsanitary country in Africa in a total of 52 judged, And the second dirtiest out of 15 West African countries.

The two organisations monitor African countries" sanitation services.

This ranking has rallied local environmental organisations to clamour for more radical governmental action on Ghana"s deteriorating sanitation record.

For the local Coalition of NGOs in Water and Sanitation (CONIWAS), "the ranking should serve as a reality check for authorities who act as if all is well, " says Executive Secretary Patrick Apoya.

He says Ghana has a "national sanitation crisis" and calls on the government to declare a "national emergency. "

Desperate measures

Walking down the beach, One has to carefully pick one"s steps to avoid stepping in faeces.

"The beach has been where I have come [to do this] since childhood - I can"t stop. In any case even if I want to stop, There is no alternative, " Cudjoe tells IRIN.

With no toilet facilities, People turn to bushes, Drains, Fields and even outlawed pan latrines to defecate.

The pan latrine is a portable toilet made up of a bucket around which is fitted a wooden frame or seat with a hole in the middle.

When the bucket is full, Users pay somebody to dump it in a waste centre. Eventually the waste is pumped out to the sea.

Ghana"s Supreme Court banned the use of these latrines in July 2008, Saying they violated people"s dignity, And ordered city authorities to arrest and prosecute users.

Health and economic toll

About one kilometre away from Jamestown beach, Women selling food at Makola market in central Accra are surrounded by heaps of refuse. An unbearable stench pervades the air as green fluid seeps from the refuse onto the road.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
Now even the 30% of the daily waste is being recycled into reusable fuel for cooking food. In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

Ghanaians are filthy, Dirty and greedy people - Prof Aheto
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ghanaians-are-greedy-dirty-and-filthy-Prof-Aheto-750619

Such conditions lead to up to eight deaths an hour, Estimated Minister of Health Courage Quarfhigah.

Every year, The health ministry reports more than 400, 000 out-patient cases of sanitation-related diseases, Including diarrhoea, Typhoid, Cholera and hepatitis, Which lead to about 65, 000 deaths.

Alias Sory, Director general of Ghana"s health services, Told IRIN costs are mounting. "Increasingly, The country"s health facilities are being overwhelmed by sanitation related diseases. The cost to the nation is unbearable. "

Ghanaian woman has shared her Dubai Porta Potty experience and it"s just disgusting like the video circulating on social media. What do some women want in this life?

In her case, Because she wasn"t able to go through all the disgusting sexual experiences, She was paid $5, 700 instead of $18, 000.

Read the full story below.
"Hi Aunty Ama, Please keep this a secret for me in the name of God.
I realised i had to let it out when i saw some people air their views on other platforms.

I am also part of the ladys who have been sexually abused in Dubai. I met a lady on facebook who happens to travel there alot because i saw pictures of her on the dessert and all so when we started getting familiar through facebook comment i inbox her and we became friends from there.

She told me later how she make money by goin to dubai and she just sleeps with one person make money and buy clothes and perfumes to come and sell but i told her and that she could take me there when ever she was going. I told her i don't have money but she told me she will pay for me and i pay her bac on our return. . We has gotten so close now so she trusted me.

Hmmm Aunty Ama the very day we went we didnt go to a hotel as she said, We went straight to one big house that belonged to one Arab man. He was excited to see me so i knew that was the man she was about to link me to, That night she left for clubbing with the mans friend. He tied me to the bed in a romantic way and asked me to suck his dick which i did but he won't let me stop and my jaws were coming out he started beating me and telling me i wS going to give him a blow job for an hour so i better cooperate because he was goin to pay me 18, 000 dollars.

i suffered but i did, The next minute he sat on my face i tot i was going to smell his anus (so to speak) but he asked me to lick because thats the only way he can come. I was hesitating till he threatened me with a live snake in the room. I had soo much regrets but i was already there, I licked it till poo started coming out and this man asked me to eat it.

I have really suffered my God i still have scars on my body from the whips i got from not just eating everything. . He brought a huge dog for me to suck on the genitals and warned that it will chew me if i don't do it well and that ended my life. He then left to his room and started talking to his friend on phone (i knew it was abut me but i codnt understand the language) Aunt Ama i didnt blink am eye that night.

The following day, My friend insulted me and told me how loose i am booked a flight for me to come back to Ghana and gave me 5700 dollars.
I haven"t survived this and its been almost a year. I am contemplating on ending my life. I don"t know what to do. I reported to the police here to arrest the lady but they kept tossing me about, One of them told me it was even my fault".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2021 1:45:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Behavioral influences on risk of exposure to fecal contamination in low-resource neighborhoods in Accra, Ghana
Ethang5 is under observation for this study by Harikrish.

Eating poo is poisoning Ethang5's mind. Call it Ghana manna. As you sow so shall you reap.
Nigger Ethang5 is a very black very sick unemployed negroid a pathological liar and terrified that he is a nigger. All symptomatic of ingestion of human feces

"Coprophagia or the ingestion of feces, Considered to be a variant of pica, Has been associated with medical disorders like seizure disorders, Cerebral atrophy, And tumors and with psychiatric disorders like mental retardation, Alcoholism, Depression, Obsessive compulsive disorder, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective and pathological lying. "

Ethang5 confessed his Accra home was flooded. So he lives amidst slums(informal settlements) which are highly impacted by Accra flooding. Thus confirming he is a poor slum dweller.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.
The shocking study that reveals Ethang5 is not only a very black very sick unemployed negroid slave. Ethang5 is also a poop eating terrified nigger.

Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.
Note, All his posts are about his life as a terrified nigger in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country where he is a poor African slave.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
So Ethang5 wants Africans to accept African Slavery as biblical and Africans eating poo as mandated too in the Bble.
What percentage of human fecal waste ingested by Accra Ghanaians caused by open overflowing sewers, Open defecation and absence of toilets in Ghanaian homes?

It appears Ghanaians are even recycling some of their poo by converting it into energy.
Poop power: Ghana turning human waste into energy.
By Jessica Campbell
Mercydalyne LokkoSpecial to the Star

Thus fulfilling God's curse. Africans are to eat defiled food.
Ezekiel 4:13"The Lord said, "In this way the people will eat defiled food among the nations where I will drive them. "

But also eating food and drinking water contaminated by fecal waste. In the transmission pathways of disease through water contamination, Human feces from public defecation end up in water sewages and non-recycling latrines, Which is then collected in the local surface waters by rainfall and ingested by local inhabitants through direct exposure. Ghanaian homes are also flooded by overflowing sewers during the rainy months may-June and August.

Drinking water quality

The Fecal-oral disease route transmission.
The lack of clean drinking water and sanitation systems is a severe public health concern in Ghana, Contributing to 70% of diseases in Ghana. Widespread use of plastic drinking water sachets due to lack of available potable water has also led to increased plastic pollution, Often polluting water bodies, Choking stormwater drains and causing death of livestock. Due to unclean water and improper sanitation, Ghana has 1, 000 children under five years old dying each year from diarrhea, Caused by polluted water. The water that they get from ponds, Lakes or rivers is of bad quality. Consequently, Households without access to clean water are forced to use less reliable and hygienic sources,

Contaminated drinking water, Along with poor sanitation, Are linked to transmission of water-related diseases such as cholera, Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Hepatitis A, Typhoid and polio. Due to drinking contaminated water, Diarrheal disease is the third most commonly reported illness at health centers across Ghana. 25% of all deaths in children under the age of five are attributed to diarrhea. In addition to lack of sanitation infrastructure, Some cultural beliefs and views encourage open defecation. Of the total population in Ghana, 23% use open defecation as their sanitation facility. As many as 72% of people in the Northern Region open defecate, Making it the region with the highest prevalence of open defecation in Ghana

The majority of waterborne illnesses are enteric diseases (i. E. Intestinal diseases) transmitted through the fecal-oral route. In the transmission pathways of disease through water contamination, Human feces from public defecation end up in water sewages and non-recycling latrines, Which is then collected in the local surface waters by rainfall and ingested by local inhabitants through direct exposure, Absorption and ingestion. Surface waters are the main drinking-water source for the communities of Northern Region, Ghana.

Effects on education
The main traditional sources of water in many parts of rural Ghana are small ponds and unprotected wells, Both of which are really easily polluted, Causing diseases to the people who drink it (Oxfam). More than 50% of the rural population in Ghana also rely on unsafe water resources from vendors (Ghana Clean Water Project). This brings many diseases. The water contains parasites and a high microbial content, As well as dangerous minerals. Many people, Mostly children, Suffer from many diseases caused by this water, And some of them may even be deadly. The water issues that Ghana is dealing with doesn't only affect the population with disease, But it also affects with the education.

Exposure from flooding
The frequency of flooding and the damage caused by urban flood events have increased over the past decades, Mainly due to accelerated urbanization. When urban flooding occurs, Flood water is likely to be fecally contaminated and may pose health risks to citizens exposed to pathogens in these waters. In Accra, Flooding is a serious environmental issue, And with rising sea levels it may become an even greater problem. It is expected that an increased level of cyclonic storms to a great extent and storm surges to a lesser extent will be associated with future climate change and may increase flood occurrence in spatial patterns similar to those of the present Accra floods currently are caused by heavy rains that generally occur in June and July. Along with property damage and loss of lives, Flood waters have the ability to spread pollution from solid waste, Industrial waste, And sewage is an important health and environmental issue particularly in poor areas. Several factors contribute to the flooding problem.

Ghanaians know there is fecal waste in their food and drinking water. Their homes are flooded by over flowing sewers annually. 86% of Ghanaian homes don't have toilets.
Most Ghanaians believe eating poo is an acquired taste.
Dubai Arabs call this Ghanaian obsession Dubai Porta Potty.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate.
Now even the 30% of the daily waste is being recycled into reusable fuel for cooking food. In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

Ethang5 is very black. He found Harikrish very white. He blames elephants for his condition.
Ethang5 wrote: Most people have thinner skins than I. They aren't thin skinned, I simply have elephant skin.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang5 wrote: "OK. I am the only black. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2021 2:41:07 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, Africa is the most diseased continent in the world. Africans suffer from AIDS, Starvation, Diseases, Civil wars and the biblical curse of blackness and slavery.

Leading cause of deaths in African countries.

Africans leads the world in AIDS deaths(100 mil), African starvation deaths (25 million). African genocide kills 10 million in Central Africa. Annual African deaths from diarrhoea (1. 2 million), Malaria deaths (431k) 93% of malaria deaths are in Africa. See Statista and WHO
(African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns)
African continent CoVid-19 deaths=190k African American deaths=150k
Out of the 1. 2 million CoVid deaths in Latin America 21% are blacks.
Which makes Africans the highest CoVid deaths by race.

Civil wars
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

Africa"s top seven causes of death

1. Lower respiratory tract infections

Lower respiratory tract infections were Africa"s leading cause of death in 2016. They have held this position since 2010.

The infections affect people"s airways and lungs. They have many different causes, Such as viruses and bacteria, And occasionally fungi and parasites. The most common illnesses are bronchitis and pneumonia.

Tuberculosis is not classified as a lower respiratory tract infection because it can infect almost any part of the body.

2. HIV

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

3. Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea
Of the estimated total 10. 6 million deaths among children younger than five years of age worldwide, 42 percent occur in the World Health Organization (WHO) African region
Diarrheal diseases remain one of the major killers of children under five, Being responsible for about 750, 000 of a total of 4. 3 million deaths of African children up to four years of age.

Diarrheal diseases are the third leading cause of disease and death in children younger than 5 years of age in Africa and were responsible for an estimated 30 million cases of severe diarrhea (95% credible interval, 27 million to 33 million) and 330, 000 deaths.

4. Ischaemic heart disease

Ischaemic heart disease is a narrowing of the arteries of the heart due to a buildup of plaques. Less oxygen is able to reach the parts of the heart beyond the obstruction. Death occurs when an artery suddenly becomes fully blocked, Severely damaging the heart. This is known as a heart attack.

In 2016, An estimated 408, 000 deaths in Africa were due to this disease,

The factors that put people more at risk of ischaemic heart disease include high blood pressure, Smoking, Diabetes, Being overweight, High cholesterol levels, An unhealthy diet, Stress and lack of exercise.

5. Parasites and vector-borne diseases

Malaria
https://www. Cdc. Gov/malaria/malaria_worldwide/impact. Html
In 2019, An estimated 409, 000 people died of malaria"most were young children in sub-Saharan Africa. Within the last decade, Increasing numbers of partners and resources have rapidly increased malaria control efforts. This scale-up of interventions has saved millions"of lives globally and cut malaria mortality by 44% from 2010 to 2019, Leading to hopes and plans for elimination and ultimately eradication. CDC brings its technical expertise to support these efforts with its collaborative work in many malaria-endemic countries and regions.

In 2019, Malaria caused an estimated 229 million clinical episodes, And 409, 000 deaths. An estimated 94% of deaths in 2019 were in the WHO African Region.

6. Communicable illnesses drive deaths in Africa

The primary cause of death in Africa remains communicable " infectious " diseases, Which can be prevented.

Globally, Non-communicable diseases are the leading cause of death, At 71% of all deaths.

Warmer weather had a strong impact on death trends in 2016, Driving malaria, An insect-spread disease. Africa also continued its slow trend towards high-income patterns of disease, With a steady decrease in deaths from communicable and preventable causes.

7. Abortion
A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

8. African Slavery
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Relevance
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps

Now we know Ethang5 has been eating human feces all his life being a Ghanaian.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.