Jump to topic:

Does Hinduism Mention Noah?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 3:42:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If Hinduism is true, How come it doesn't mention Noah, The ancestor of us all?

If Hinduism is true, Where was India during Noah's flood?

The moron says Indians are descendants of Noah's other (not Ham) son. If this is so, How can Hinduism be true?

If Noah preceded his sons, Who were the ancestors of Indians, And there were no Indians till the descendants of Noah's sons, And Hindus were all Indian, Then how can Hinduism be older than Christianity?

Noah worshipped Jehovah long before there were any incestuous Hindus.

. . . . Oops!

I feel the moron is going to run and hide behind old repeat spam again!

What an idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 3:57:31 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story Being older than Judaism by over 1, 500 years. It was probably the source of most later religions.

If Hinduism is true, Where was India during Noah's flood?

The Indus Valley Civilization
The History of India begins with the birth of the Indus Valley Civilization, More precisely known as Harappan Civilization. It flourished around 2, 500 BC, In the western part of South Asia, What today is Pakistan and Western India. The Indus Valley was home to the largest of the four ancient urban civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia, India and China. Nothing was known about this civilization till 1920s when the Archaeological Department of India carried out excavations in the Indus valley wherein the ruins of the two old cities, Viz. Mohenjodaro and Harappa were unearthed. The ruins of buildings and other things like household articles, Weapons of war, Gold and silver ornaments, Seals, Toys, Pottery wares, Etc. , Show that some four to five thousand years ago a highly developed Civilization flourished in this region.

The moron says Indians are descendants of Noah's other (not Ham) son. If this is so, How can Hinduism be true?

If Noah preceded his sons, Who were the ancestors of Indians, And there were no Indians till the descendants of Noah's sons, And Hindus were all Indian, Then how can Hinduism be older than Christianity?

Noah worshipped Jehovah long before there were any incestuous Hindus.

. . . . Oops!
The word Jehovah was invented in the 16th century by Tyndale. It does not exist in the Hebrew and Greek bibles.
So the Christians did not even have a name for their God before Tyndale.

Now, The direct answer to your question: the name "Jehovah" first appeared in an English BIBLE in 1530, When William Tyndale published a translation of the Chumash (the first five books of the Bible). In this, He included the name of God, Usually spelled IEHOUAH, In several verses (Genesis 15:2; Exodus 6:3; Exodus 15:3; Exodus 17:6; Exodus 23:17; exodus 33:19; exodus 34:23; Deuteronomy 3:24. Tyndale also included God's name in Ezekiel 18:23 and 36:23 in his translations that were added at the end of THE NEW TESTAMENT, Antwerp, 1534), And in a note in this editon he wrote: "Iehovah is God's name. . . Moreover as oft as thou seist LORD in great letters (except there be any error in the printing) is is in Hebrew Iehovah. " (Please note as I told you previously, There was no "J" in English at this time; the J is a product of a stylized I; thus giving us the current Jehovah rather than the Old English Iehovah. The "u" used in the above names is also a reminder that there was no "v" in Old English, As you can read David in the original King James version was written "Dauid". )

I feel the moron is going to run and hide behind old repeat spam again!

What an idiot.
Nigger Ethang5, You are the most shamed nigger in DDO history.

What is the Oldest Religion in the World?
https://www. Worldatlas. Com/articles/oldest-religions-in-the-world. Html

Rank. Religion. Approximate Year of Founding
1. Hinduism. 2300 BCE
2. Judaism. 640 BCE
3. Zoroastrianism. 600 BCE
4. Buddhism. 563 BCE
5. Confucianism. 551 BCE
6. Jainism. 527 BCE
7. Shinto. 300 BCE
8. Christianity. 1 CE
9. Taoism. 142 CE
10. Islam. 570 CE

Hinduism is the oldest religion.
https://www. History. Com/topics/religion/hinduism

Hinduism is the world's oldest religion, According to many scholars, With roots and customs dating back more than 4, 000 years. Today, With about 900 million followers, Hinduism is the third-largest religion behind Christianity and Islam. Roughly 95 percent of the world's Hindus live in India.

Judaism
https://reformjudaism. Org/learning/answers-jewish-questions/what-are-main-differences-between-jew-and-christian

The essential difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians accept Jesus as messiah and personal savior. Jesus is not part of Jewish theology. Amongst Jews, Jesus is not considered a divine being. Therefore all holidays that have a connection to the life of Jesus are not part of Jewish life and/or practice (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Advent, Palm Sunday, Etc. ).
Judaism originates as a result of the covenantal relationship between God and Abraham. The Bible (Hebrew Bible which doesn't include New Testament for reasons stated previously) is our sacred literature. The relationship between the Jewish people and God is documented in the text. In the Bible, The history, Culture, Language, Theology, And practices of the Jewish people are presented.

Christianity.
https://www. History. Com/topics/religion/history-of-christianity
According to the Bible, The first church organized itself 50 days after Jesus's death on the Day of Pentecost"when the Holy Spirit was said to descend onto Jesus'sfollowers. Most of the first Christians were Jewish converts, And the church was centered in Jerusalem.

Ethang5 provides proof Lord Krishna was the God of the Bible.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Then Hinduism was older than Christianity because. . . . "According to the Bible, The first church organized itself 50 days after Jesus's death on the Day of Pentecost"when the Holy Spirit was said to descend onto Jesus'sfollowers. Most of the first Christians were Jewish converts, And the church was centered in Jerusalem. "
But Noah and the Patriachs were already worshipping Lord Krishna a Hindu God before Jesus and Christianity. Therefore Hinduism is older than both Judaism and Christianity.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!
Hindus don't have a problem with this interpretation.

Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

So Lord Krishna the God of the Bible is back in India. Lol!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 4:15:08 PM

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story. . .

Yet you call the creation and flood story in Christianity true! What gives?

If Hinduism doesn't mention Noah, Where do you get your loony "curse" theory from?

If you're Hindu, Why do you spam over and over about the bible and "blacks"? Why not tell us about the Hindu creation story? Ashamed about the incest?

So which creation story is true loser? Christianity or Hinduism?

Lol! Someone is about to run back to spam only.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 4:24:45 PM
ethang5 wrote:

If Hinduism doesn't mention Noah, Where do you get your loony "curse" theory from?

If you're Hindu, Why do you spam over and over about the bible and "blacks"? Why not tell us about the Hindu creation story? Ashamed about the incest?

Christians like you know Noah was controlled by Lord Krishna. It's in your confession too nigger Ethang5.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

If Lord Krishna is the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Ham, Seba, As Ethang5 claims and he has studied the bible for over 50 years. Then Hinduism was older than Christianity because. . . . "According to the Bible, The first church organized itself 50 days after Jesus's death on the Day of Pentecost"when the Holy Spirit was said to descend onto Jesus'sfollowers. Most of the first Christians were Jewish converts, And the church was centered in Jerusalem. "
But Noah and the Patriachs were already worshipping Lord Krishna a Hindu God before Jesus and Christianity. Therefore Hinduism is older than both Judaism and Christianity.

You don't have to be a Hindu to believe in Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is the better God of the Bible. The God of Christianity tried to destroy the world with a flood. Lord Krishna saved the world through Noah. Hare Krishna! Hare Rama!

Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 5:52:21 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

No answer from the moron.

Christians like you know Noah was controlled by Lord Krishna. It's in your confession too nigger Ethang5.

No it isn't lair. You must lie because you have no answer.

Nothing about Noah here.

Nothing about Noah here.

Noah came before Krishna. But why are you blabbering about Christianity when Hinduism has its own creation and flood story?

And if the Christian account is true, Then Hinduism is false. You're in a contradiction moron.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 5:57:01 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Nothing about Noah here.

Nothing about Noah here.

Noah came before Krishna. But why are you blabbering about Christianity when Hinduism has its own creation and flood story?

And if the Christian account is true, Then Hinduism is false. You're in a contradiction moron.
Astro2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 6:43:40 PM
Oh finally, I"m back. I"m sorry hari it"s just I"ve been having a bad couple of months. But uhh when I try to click on your profile it says the server can"t be connected? It works fine with Ethangs.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 8:13:34 PM
Astro2 wrote:
Oh finally, I"m back. I"m sorry hari it"s just I"ve been having a bad couple of months. But uhh when I try to click on your profile it says the server can"t be connected? It works fine with Ethangs.

My profile was busted 3 months ago. I use Google to get access to my archives.
DDO might be the only thing that works for Ethang5. He was banned for the fifth time from DART. He lost his bible smuggling job and has serious heart conditions. I try to cheer him by refreshing his confessions about the good times times when his heart was healthier and he could afford to loath his very black colour and negroid appearance. Now he does not even have $200 to save a life and was caught begging on DART.

Here is the full story.

I just got notified Ethang reported he is very sick with heart problems and cannot work anymore He actually said he lost his job.

Here is what Ethang posted:
What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him?
I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Will God forgave me? What happens to the kids I was supposed to help? Does God care for them?

God does care, Which is why you were cursed with health problems and not the children!

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Now he is building a case that Lord Krishna is the God of the Bible.
Ethang5 provides proof Lord Krishna was the God of the Bible.

I know you are not big on religion. But Ethang5 is turning very pro Hinduism. Most of his posts are about Hinduism, Hindu Gods and their biblical importance.

Ethang5 wrote: All the shithole Hindu demons are named in the bible.

Brahma is a whore and is therefore the Hindus demon of choice for prostitution. They prostitute little Hindu girls to Brahma inside their filthy temples.

But in Revelation John tells us how God is going to deal with those putrid Hindu demons. The whore of Babylon will be brought down to the dust, And her filthy empire (India) brought down with her.

On the surface it might appear Ethang5 is attacking Hinduism. But by linking Hinduism to the Bible he is actually legitimizing Hinduism from the days of Noah to the Book of Revelations with a caveat.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.

See, India is absolved from all biblical curses.

We might have to add the nigger Ethang5 to our friends list if he maintains his religious biases. I think losing his job converted him to Hare Krishna!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2020 11:10:07 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story. Hinduism being older than Judaism by over 1, 500 years. It was probably the source of most later religions.

1. Hinduism. 2300 BCE
2. Judaism. 640 BCE
4. Buddhism. 563 BCE
5. Confucianism. 551 BCE
6. Jainism. 527 BCE
7. Shinto. 300 BCE
8. Christianity. 1 CE
9. Taoism. 142 CE
10. Islam. 570 CE

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story. Hinduism being older than Judaism by over 1, 500 years. It was probably the source of most later religions.

Already answered. Learn to read nigger Ethang.

Nigger Ethang5, You have been told repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery of the demise of the African people.

The curse comes from Noah. Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery. It was Christian who justified African slavery as biblical. Arabs owned and traded African slaves. So did Roman and Portugal.

My research was on Christianity's role in African slavery.
Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.

I have already listed a few inaccuracies in Noah's flood story.

The mixup in Noah's flood story.

For example, Genesis 6:19-20 states that there were to be one pair of each species of animal on the ark, One male and one female:
And of every living thing, Of all flesh, You shall bring two of every kind into the ark, To keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. Of the birds according to their kinds, And of the animals according to their kinds, Of every creeping thing of the ground according to its kind, Two of every kind shall come in to you, To keep them alive.

However, In Genesis 7:2-3, It states:
Take with you seven pairs of all clean animals, The male and its mate; and a pair of the animals that are not clean, The male and its mate; and seven pairs of the birds of the air also, Male and female, To keep their kind alive on the face of all the earth.

Likewise, Genesis 7:17 states that the flood lasted 40 days:
The flood continued forty days on the earth; and the waters increased, And bore up the ark, And it rose high above the earth.

But Genesis 7:24, States that the flood remained for 150 days:
And the waters swelled on the earth for one hundred fifty days.
Shortly thereafter in Genesis 8:6, The story switches back to the first flood story, And the number 40 returns:
At the end of forty days Noah opened the window of the ark that he had made.

Ethang5 wrote: In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

Nothing about Noah here.

You said Lord Krishna was controlling. .
Ethang wrote:In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

Nothing about Noah here.

Ethang wrote:In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

We were talking about Christianity's role in African slavery. How the bible condemned all Africans to slavery in Genesis 9 and 10.
Nigger Ethang5, You have been told repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery of the demise of the African people.

Slavery started in Biblical times. India was not part of that history. Only Arabs and Christians engaged in slavery of Africans for over 1, 700 years. The bible was centred around Africa and the Middle East.
Tbe Bible is the history of the Jewish people and their struggles with their God and neighbours. Christianity started after Jesus's death.

Even you confessed there was no India in the days of Canaan.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2020 2:13:08 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story.

Then why not talk about that? You're Hindu right? Why are you blabbering about Christianity?

Hinduism being older than Judaism by over 1, 500 years. It was probably the source of most later religions.

Yet you're here telling us that Christianity is true! Is that why you removed my reply here?

Christianity. You agreed remember?

Then why do you say Christianity is true?

Already answered.

You didn't answer moron. I asked why were you blabbering about the Christianity account if Hinduism has its own account. You spammed that Hinduism has it's own account. We know that. So then, As a Hindu, Why are you spamming about Christianity?

Learn to read nigger Ethang.

Learn to stop dodging and answer the questions that are asked of you.

Then why do you run to African slavery whenever Hinduism is mentioned moron? This thread is about Hinduism, But here you are spamming about Africa, And then stupidly saying Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery!

Plus, You were asked, "Where do you get your loony "curse" theory from? " Answer that.

The curse comes from Noah. Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery.

Lie. You do. You're Hindu, And you believe Noah cursed Africans. You've said so repeatedly liar.

It was Christian who justified African slavery as biblical.

The thread isn't about African slavery moron. You said Hinduism has nothing to do with African slavery remember?

This thread is not about your 8th grade research. If you have nothing on the topic, Why spam the same off topic stupidity you've spammed before? Can you talk about the Hindu creation story?

Slavery started in Biblical times.

The thread isn't about slavery. The topic is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? "

India was not part of that history.

We know. Christianity is older than Hinduism. The question is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? " If Hinduism has nothing yo do with African slavery as you said, Why are you blathering about African slavery when asked about Hinduism?

We know moron. Which creation story is true? You can't answer because you see now that you've painted yourself into a corner.

Yet you use that inaccurate story as proof for you loony "curse" theory! Look at your knees nigger.

The mixup in Noah's flood story.

Then it is even more funny that you keep blabbering about Noah instead of telling us your own Hindu creation and flood story!

You dodge, You lie, You spam instead of telling us about Hinduism. Here is your chance. You are Hindu aren't you?

I can answer because I haven't painted myself into a corner. Christianity is true. You know it is, That is why you try to use Christianity to justify your loony theory instead of Hinduism.

Hindus don't believe the curse. . .

Are you Hindu?

No one but you believes the dumb "curse" you moron. You have been here, Spamming for 7 years that Africans are under curse!

How stupid are you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2020 7:28:12 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Then why not talk about that? You're Hindu right? Why are you blabbering about Christianity?

The curse of Ham was part of my research along with Christianity's role in African slavery. You even participated in those discussions and confessed you are a very black very sick and a very poor Afrucan slave, Remember?

Read your confessions.
Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Hinduism being older than Judaism by over 1, 500 years. It was probably the source of most later religions.

Yet you're here telling us that Christianity is true! Is that why you removed my reply here?
According to the bible Christianity started after Jesus's death. Jesus himself followed Judaism.

1. Hinduism. 2300 BCE
2. Judaism. 640 BCE
4. Buddhism. 563 BCE
5. Confucianism. 551 BCE
6. Jainism. 527 BCE
7. Shinto. 300 BCE
8. Christianity. 1 CE
9. Taoism. 142 CE
10. Islam. 570 CE

That was your claim Christianity is older than Hinduism because Lord Krishna according to you is the God of the bible.

Already answered

I asked why were you blabbering about the Christianity account if Hinduism has its own account. You spammed that Hinduism has it's own account. We know that. So then, As a Hindu, Why are you spamming about Christianity?

Then why do you run to African slavery whenever Hinduism is mentioned moron? This thread is about Hinduism, But here you are spamming about Africa, And then stupidly saying Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery!

Because you are asking about Noah who condemned all Africans to slavery. Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.

Plus, You were asked, "Where do you get your loony "curse" theory from? " Answer that.

The curse comes from Noah. Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery. But Christianity did and so did the Arabs.

Lie. You do. You're Hindu, And you believe Noah cursed Africans. You've said so repeatedly liar.
That was what Genesis 9 and 10 tell us about African slavery and the Christian justification for African slavery.

The thread isn't about African slavery moron. You said Hinduism has nothing to do with African slavery remember?

The thread is about Noah. Noah's curse condemned all Africans to slavery.

This thread is not about your 8th grade research.

The thread is about Noah. Noah's curse condemned all Africans to slavery. Genesis 9 and 10.

The thread is about Noah. Noah's curse condemned all Africans to slavery. Genesis 9 and 10.

We know. Christianity is older than Hinduism. The question is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? " If Hinduism has nothing yo do with African slavery as you said, Why are you blathering about African slavery when asked about Hinduism?

You have been hold repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery. To seek the truth about your ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christianity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story. No one is cursed in Hinduism.

Which creation story is true? You can't answer because you see now that you've painted yourself into a corner.

You have been hold repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery. To seek the truth about your ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christianity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

You have been hold repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery. To seek the truth about your ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christisnity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

I can answer because I haven't painted myself into a corner. Christianity is true. You know it is, That is why you try to use Christianity to justify your loony theory instead of Hinduism.

So you accept African slavery as biblically justified. My research was right!

You have been hold repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery. To seek the truth about your ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christisnity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

Are you Hindu?

I am a Vedantist, A proud Indian and a Hindu by birth. I am also a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

No one but you believes the dumb "curse" you moron. You have been here, Spamming for 7 years that Africans are under curse!

African slavery is a fact and Christianity justified African slavery as biblical because the Bible condemns all Africsns to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10. And Psalm 105.

How stupid are you?
I am the most spiritual member on DDO. I also got you to confess you are a very black, Very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2020 6:56:04 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

The curse of Ham was part of my research along with Christianity's role in African slavery.

So you just spam your 8th grade stupidity everywhere regardless of topic? The thread is about Hinduism moron. Yet you're here telling us that Christianity is true! Is that why you removed my reply here?

According to the bible Christianity started after Jesus's death. Jesus himself followed Judaism.

This thread is about Hinduism moron. Why are you so ashamed to talk about Hinduism? And if it shames you, Why are you still Hindu? Is someone forcing you to remain in a shameful religion?

Christianity. You say the bible is true, And the bible says Jesus created everything.

Christianity. You agreed remember? The answer will not change of you spam.

That was your claim Christianity is older than Hinduism because Lord Krishna according to you is the God of the bible.

If you had not painted yourself into an illogical corner, You wouldn't have to lie about my claims. You call the creation and flood story in Christianity true! What gives?

Already answered

Hinduism having its own creation and flood story is not an answer to why you say it's true. You are stumped moron, So you can't answer. I just like to see you flap in the wind, So I ask and laugh as you dance and dodge.

I asked why were you blabbering about the Christianity account if Hinduism has its own account. You spammed that Hinduism has it's own account. We know that. So then, As a Hindu, Why are you spamming about Christianity?

Dance and dodge. Lol.

Because you are asking about Noah who condemned all Africans to slavery.

I asked nothing about slavery. I asked if Hinduism mentions Noah. You've been caught in your dumb contradiction and you're dancing.

Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.

Yet here you are blathering about African slavery in a thread about Hinduism! How dishonest and stupid are you?

The curse comes from Noah.

You said the Noah account was unreliable moron.

Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery.

Lie. You justify slavery. You're Hindu, And you believe Noah cursed Africans. You've said so repeatedly liar.

That was what Genesis 9 and 10 tell us about African slavery and the Christian justification for African slavery.

Still running away from talking about incestuous Hinduism! Your shame is almost physical.

You said the Noah account was unreliable, But you seem to be relying on it pretty heavily. Can the class say moron?

So you can't talk about Hinduism when asked? You've spammed your loony, Illiterate "research" for years, No one cares. No one is interested. All you've gotten is banned for it.

This thread is about Hinduism. Are you Hindu or not? This thread is not about your 8th grade research.

The thread is about Noah.

You want this thread to be about Noah so you can dodge talking about your rotten religion. I made this thread, I chose the topic. I knew you would dance.

But does Hinduism mention Noah? Lol.

We know. Christianity is older than Hinduism. The question is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? " If Hinduism has nothing to do with African slavery as you said, Why are you blathering about African slavery when asked about Hinduism?

No it isn't you stumped moron. And the question is does Hinduism mention him, Not if he cursed anyone.

You have been hold repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.

I know, That's why I'm not asking about slavery, I'm asking you how Hinduism can be true when you've said Christianity is true. Are you stumped moron?

To seek the truth about your ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christianity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

You justify slavery. I'm asking you about hinduism. You can't answer because you see now that you've painted yourself into a corner.

And yet you're repeatedly blabbering about African slavery in a thread about Hinduism.

To seek the truth about your ancestors. . .

Hindus are not my ancestors. I'm asking you about incestuous Hindus. You are dodging because you're stumped after having painted yourself into a corner.

Yet you rely on it for your loony theory! How stupid are you?

And then you repeatedly blather about African slavery when asked about Hinduism.

If your 8th grade "research" was right, You would not need to spam it, Or dodge questions to it, Or lie to "make" it right.

You have been hold repeatedly. . . .

Spam cannot save you moron.

Are you Hindu?

I am a Vedantist, A proud Indian and a Hindu by birth.

And yet you believe the curse. Lol. No one but you believes the dumb "curse" you moron. You have been here, Spamming for 7 years that Africans are under curse!

African slavery is a fact and Christianity justified African slavery as biblical because the Bible condemns all Africsns to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10. And Psalm 105.

Hinduism says you are lying. It has it's own creation story. How stupid are you?

I am the most spiritual member on DDO.

The question was rhetorical you dumb cluck. Everyone knows you're mentally ill.

Lol! What a moron!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2020 9:21:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story which happened before Noah's flood.

The curse of Ham was part of my research along with Christianity's role in African slavery.

So you just spam your 8th grade stupidity everywhere regardless of topic? The thread is about Hinduism moron. Yet you're here telling us that Christianity is true! Is that why you removed my reply here?

This thread is about Hinduism moron. Why are you so ashamed to talk about Hinduism? And if it shames you, Why are you still Hindu? Is someone forcing you to remain in a shameful religion?

What is the Oldest Religion in the World? Hinduism.

Christianity. You say the bible is true, And the bible says Jesus created everything.

If you had not painted yourself into an illogical corner, You wouldn't have to lie about my claims. You call the creation and flood story in Christianity true! What gives?

Hinduism has its own creation and flood story which happened before Noah's flood.

Already answered

Hinduism having its own creation and flood story is not an answer to why you say it's true.

Dance and dodge. Lol.

I asked nothing about slavery. I asked if Hinduism mentions Noah. You've been caught in your dumb contradiction and you're dancing.

Noah condemned all Africans to slavery.

Yet here you are blathering about African slavery in a thread about Hinduism! How dishonest and stupid are you?

Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery. But Arabs and Christians did!

Lie. You justify slavery. You're Hindu, And you believe Noah cursed Africans. You've said so repeatedly liar.

Still running away from talking about incestuous Hinduism!

You said the Noah account was unreliable, But you seem to be relying on it pretty heavily. Can the class say moron?

I already listed inaccuracies about Noah's flood account. But they did not include Noah's curse condemning all Africans to slavery. That is both a historic fact and biblical.

So you can't talk about Hinduism when asked? You've spammed your loony, Illiterate "research" for years, No one cares. No one is interested.

This thread is about Hinduism. Are you Hindu or not? This thread is not about your 8th grade research.

You want this thread to be about Noah so you can dodge talking about your rotten religion. I made this thread,

Slavery started in Biblical times. Christians mention Noah's curse.

We know. Christianity is older than Hinduism. The question is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? " If Hinduism has nothing to do with African slavery as you said, Why are you blathering about African slavery when asked about Hinduism?

No it isn't you stumped. And the question is does Hinduism mention him, Not if he cursed anyone.

I know, That's why I'm not asking about slavery, I'm asking you how Hinduism can be true when you've said Christianity is true.

To seek the truth about your African ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christianity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

You justify slavery. I'm asking you about hinduism. You can't answer because you see now that you've painted yourself into a corner.

And yet you're repeatedly blabbering about African slavery in a thread about Hinduism.

To seek the truth about your African slave ancestors. Read Genesis 9 and 10.

Hindus are not my ancestors. I'm asking you about incestuous Hindus. You are dodging because you're stumped after having painted yourself into a corner.

You have been told repeatedly Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.

And then you repeatedly blather about African slavery when asked about Hinduism.

If your 8th grade "research" was right, You would not need to spam it, Or dodge questions to it, Or lie to "make" it right.

Are you Hindu?

And yet you believe the curse. Lol. No one but you believes the dumb "curse". You have been here, Spamming for 7 years that Africans are under curse!

African slavery is a fact and Christianity justified African slavery as biblical because the Bible condemns all Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10. And Psalm 105.

Why are you angry with Hindus/Hinduism when it was Christianity and Arabs that traded your African ancestors as slaves.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 1:28:24 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol! So the world was globally flooded twice? Didn't Noah's ancestors die in the Hindu flood?

So you just spam your 8th grade stupidity everywhere regardless of topic? Can you speak on anything other than your moron racism?

Already answered

You mean already dodged. You're in a contradiction corner moron.

Hinduism having its own creation and flood story is not an answer to why you say it's true.

You don't need to learn how to dance and dodge. Lol.

From Noah.

You called the Noah account unreliable moron. Don't you remember?

Why do you run to African slavery whenever Hinduism is mentioned moron?

Noah also had a beard. Lol. You didn't mention that.

Here you are blathering about African slavery in a thread about Hinduism! How dishonest and stupid are you?

Plus, You were asked, "Where do you get your loony "curse" theory from? "Answer that.

You said the Noah account was unreliable moron. And Hinduism says you're a liar.

Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery. But Arabs and Christians did!

That is what YOU believe to justify your moron racism, Screaming "nigger! " As you call for everyone to own a slave.

I already listed inaccuracies about Noah's flood account. But they did not include Noah's curse condemning all Africans to slavery.

Ah! Just like my mention of Noah did not include Krishna controlling him. So the Noah account is wrong except for the places your moron racism needs? Lol.

So you can't talk about Hinduism when asked? You've spammed your loony, Illiterate "research" for years, No one cares. No one is interested. All you ever got for it was banned.

The moron has no answer.

You want this thread to be about Noah so you can dodge talking about your rotten religion. I made this thread, I chose the topic.

The thread isn't about slavery moron. The topic is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? "

How many "histories" are there liar? The question is, "Does Hinduism Mention Noah? " Is Hinduism part of Hindu history?

No it isn't, You stumped imbecile. And the question is, "Does Hinduism mention him, Not if he cursed anyone.

I know, That's why I'm not asking about slavery, I'm asking you how Hinduism can be true when you've said Christianity is true.

To seek the truth about your African ancestors slavery you have to understand it was Christianity that justified African slavery as biblical. So did the Arabs.

It's a simple yes or no question moron, And you can't answer. What does that tell you? You're repeatedly blabbering about African slavery when asked about Hinduism.

If your 8th grade "research" was right, You would not need to spam it, Or dodge questions put to it, Or lie to "make" it right.

Then moron is silent

Hindus do not believe Africans were cursed.

Are you Hindu?

And yet YOU believe the curse. Lol. No one but you believes the dumb "curse" moron. You have been here, Spamming for 7 years that Africans are under curse!

African slavery is a fact and Christianity justified African slavery as biblical because the Bible condemns all Africans to slavery. Read Genesis 9 and 10. And Psalm 105.

But you called the bible a book of lies and contradictions. Do you think before you post moron?

Why are you angry with Hindus/Hinduism. . .

I'm just asking you questions Hindu hari, But you seem unable to talk about Hinduism.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 7:01:57 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Already answered

Dance and dodge. Lol.

I already listed inaccuracies about Noah's flood account. But they did not include Noah's curse condemning all Africans to slavery. That is both a historic fact and biblical.

So you can't talk about Hinduism when asked? You've spammed your loony, Illiterate "research" for years, No one cares. No one is interested.

You want this thread to be about Noah so you can dodge talking about your rotten religion. I made this thread,

No it isn't you stumped. And the question is does Hinduism mention him, Not if he cursed anyone.

Are you Hindu?

And yet you believe the curse. Lol. No one but you believes the dumb "curse". You have been here, Spamming for 7 years that Africans are under curse!

Why are you angry with Hindus/Hinduism when it was Christianity and Arabs that traded your African ancestors as slaves.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 4:59:57 PM
Lol. I've got the moron spamming like a drowning man.

Why are you angry with Hindus/Hinduism. . .

Maybe because they're disgusting racists?

But I'm just asking you questions Hindu hari, But you seem unable to talk about Hinduism.

Shame got your tongue?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 5:11:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Already answered

Dance and dodge. Lol.

Are you Hindu?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 5:15:27 PM
Dodge and dance, But you're still painted in a corner. Betrayed by your own moron caste racism. You had no clue you were killing Hinduism in order to be a moron racist.

Lol. Its funny to see you dance like a Bollywood actress.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 5:15:38 PM
Dodge and dance, But you're still painted in a corner. Betrayed by your own moron caste racism. You had no clue you were killing Hinduism in order to be a moron racist.

Lol. Its funny to see you dance like a Bollywood actress.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2020 7:43:04 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The curse of Ham was part of my research along with Christianity's role in African slavery. You even participated in those discussions and confessed you are a very black very sick and a very poor African slave, Remember?

Read your confessions.
Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
You said: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

1. Hinduism. 2300 BCE
2. Judaism. 640 BCE
4. Buddhism. 563 BCE
5. Confucianism. 551 BCE
6. Jainism. 527 BCE
7. Shinto. 300 BCE
8. Christianity. 1 CE
9. Taoism. 142 CE
10. Islam. 570 CE

Already answered

Because you are asking about Noah who condemned all Africans to slavery. Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.

The curse comes from Noah. Hindus don't believe the curse and never justified African slavery. But Christianity did and so did the Arabs.

Which creation story is true? You can't answer because you see now that you've painted yourself into a corner.

Are you Hindu?

I am a Vedantist, A proud Indian and a Hindu by birth. I am also a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

How stupid are you?
I am the most spiritual member on DDO. I also got you to confess you are a very black, Very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2020 4:19:09 PM
Anon/Noah/Job/ET has been away from the DDO board for over 2 months receiving correction by Holy Ghost sex activity. He will summarize the major corrections and errors he made due to the anti-LDS arguments by the three witnesses he read from age 17 who saw the angel and the gold plates and left the LDS Church claiming Joseph Smith was a fallen prophet when he was not. They were humbled by God and gave their testimony of the Book of Mormon. 2 of the men were re-baptized to received the priesthood of God. One made a death-bed confession that the Book of Mormon is from God. Here goes:

To be continued. . .
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2020 5:23:09 PM
The summary is fresh Biblical ideas to remove Anon's false religious ideas about Adam, Eve, Lilith, And Noah's flood that God kept secret from the 3 witnesses in 1844 for obvious ET reasons to end the Cosmic Genetic Debate in God's Timing and Way. Anon is placing the new Biblical ideas/insights from God under the Noah thread to magnify the purpose of Noah's flood from Yahweh's view of mortality, Immortality, And eternity for each created spirit-orb reading with "eternal awareness" as the spirit orb's life essence.

The ideas are a deeper view for the Olympic Swimmers of DDO prophets to establish Zion of peace in the hearts of both the chosen and elected few million Gods and Goddesses of Israel and the many 7. 4+ billion Gentile/Angel/Dogs who are to follow Israel into eternal life as the Bible predicts. Yahweh inside Anon has growing up into a translated adult God before DDO for Israel to follow the same created light the few million need to lead the planet into Christ's righteousness as Paul taught temporarily until God destroyed the temple in 69 AD not 70 AD.

The ETs will comprehend this deferral best. God deferred the end of the world so the ETs could create 1st density immortal angels recently with a veil of forgetfulness like a mortal. But they cannot create an immortal God. God is brilliant and kind, Don't you think?

The ETs have accomplished the genetic goal God put into their hearts. It is done. Now God is preparing the world for ET disclosure with all the public narratives to do it. Don't worry. Be happy. The evidence of truth is accumulating everyday.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2020 5:36:23 PM
Hinduism still doesn't mention Noah, Because Hinduism is a false religion. That is why the Hindu moron could not answer any of the questions I put to him.

The Hindu moron mentions Noah though, And yet he says Christianity is not true. (He did say it was true in another place) Can the class say confused?

The Hindu moron wants to be a Christian prophet, But the Hindu demon in him only makes him a confused contradictory idiot.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2020 5:36:49 PM
Hinduism still doesn't mention Noah, Because Hinduism is a false religion. That is why the Hindu moron could not answer any of the questions I put to him.

The Hindu moron mentions Noah though, And yet he says Christianity is not true. (He did say it was true in another place) Can the class say confused?

The Hindu moron wants to be a Christian prophet, But the Hindu demon in him only makes him a confused contradictory idiot.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2020 5:11:51 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Hinduism is a created reality by 5th and 6th density negative souls in Shoel that reincarnated into 3rd density body vehicles to earth. Hinduism divided our collective consciousness between East and West for the ancient Jewish bankers to more easily control the planet by their "Order from Chaos" strategies of hiding the truth selectively by using half-truths that attract our "eternal awareness essence" by our forgetting our identity in the One Original Thought of the One Infinite Creator.

They deliberately lied about the dates and origins of Hinduism by inserting a false narrative into our collective consciousness thousands of years ago. They distorted the sexual functions by corrupting Holy Ghost sex by reversing the light of God into selfish power and control to find self in the Still Small Voice. This is the negative power of the Most High God of Death of 9th Density of mortality and Sheol.

The most High God of 8th density is pure love that glorifies the God of Life--our "true us" of light and truth in our hearts of Zion. Some eternal spirit essences choose in the beginning to be mortal for a brief time and not live in immortal bodies forever. Their path is to discard their bodies, Souls, And spirit-orbs and return to the light as they existed in eternity. 8th density is far more mysterious than mortals comprehend. Anon received this and other revelations for Israel over the past 2+ month "Sabbatical" from DDO.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2020 6:42:24 PM
ethang5 wrote:

The curse of Ham was part of my research along with Christianity's role in African slavery. You even participated in those discussions and confessed you are a very black very sick and a very poor African slave, remember?

Read your confessions.
Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over!
https://www.Debate.Org...

https://www.Worldatlas.Com...

1. Hinduism. 2300 BCE
2. Judaism. 640 BCE
4. Buddhism. 563 BCE
5. Confucianism. 551 BCE
6. Jainism. 527 BCE
7. Shinto. 300 BCE
8. Christianity. 1 CE
9. Taoism. 142 CE
10. Islam. 570 CE

Already answered

So you accept African slavery as biblically justified. My research was right!!

Are you Hindu?

I am a Vedantist, a proud Indian and a Hindu by birth. I am also a biblical scholar and a spiritual leader.

How stupid are you?
I am the most spiritual member on DDO. I also got you to confess you are a very black, very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2020 6:43:59 PM
The new revelation supports the idea of "Ascended Masters" into pure light for those intelligences who did not want a body, Soul, Or spirit-orb forever. Therefore, Anon was corrected for attacking the idea in negative dark energy in his Christian habitual thought patterns that closed his mind due to the many guesses and half-truths on the subject of Ascending into the light with a bodily resurrection of pleasures or without a body.

The new paradigm is deeper than the current ET love by servingu self in darkness or serving others in a communhity in the light. With Holy Ghost sex revelations for their unique path of hiding the truth from outer earth with good intentions, The ETs will slowly transition to the new independence and know God and Christ by Holy Ghost sex. They will increase their knowledge of God with each spiritual orgasm of pleasure.

The ETs "in the know" need to receive the radical "truth adjustments" as independent coveting temptations appear in their hearts. The ETs already walk in white grace, So it will be easier for them than humans to control by their ET mental powers.

Seeing the darkness of self is the first step to translation. The "slain" lamb of God: Satan; the assembly of the Firstborn of the two mental software programs created in our hearts in Genesis 1:1-3. Death vs. Life. Spiritual anatomy and spiritual science.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2020 6:47:12 PM
anonthesmallone wrote:
The new revelation supports the idea of "Ascended Masters" into pure light for those intelligences who did not want a body, Soul, Or spirit-orb forever. Therefore, Anon was corrected for attacking the idea in negative dark energy in his Christian habitual thought patterns that closed his mind due to the many guesses and half-truths on the subject of Ascending into the light with a bodily resurrection of pleasures or without a body.

The new paradigm is deeper than the current ET love by servingu self in darkness or serving others in a communhity in the light. With Holy Ghost sex revelations for their unique path of hiding the truth from outer earth with good intentions, The ETs will slowly transition to the new independence and know God and Christ by Holy Ghost sex. They will increase their knowledge of God with each spiritual orgasm of pleasure.

The ETs "in the know" need to receive the radical "truth adjustments" as independent coveting temptations appear in their hearts. The ETs already walk in white grace, So it will be easier for them than humans to control by their ET mental powers.

Seeing the darkness of self is the first step to translation. The "slain" lamb of God: Satan; the assembly of the Firstborn of the two mental software programs created in our hearts in Genesis 1:1-3. Death vs. Life. Spiritual anatomy and spiritual science.

You don't even mention Noah in your response.
Does Hinduism Mention Noah?
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2020 8:30:09 PM
Harikrish wrote:
You don't even mention Noah in your response.
Does Hinduism Menition Noah?
Anon does not know the answer because of lack of knowledge of Hinduism. Yahweh is silent without a "yes or no".

Even though Anon stands on the sea of glass, Yahweh cannot reveal ideas involving facts unless Anon has studied with his intelligence first. He does not answer lazy minds of unbelief and doubt. The sea of glass in our spirit-orbs of our hearts is much different than an unseen audible voice from God, Telmporal visions from God, Visits from angels or the gods, Channeling through bodies, Channeling through peep stones, Miracles with crystals, Or any other form of communication power from God. All power is from God.

Anon cannot know personal lives or any other secret that is not published in the public domain or told to him by an authority in the secret societies who publish false narratives on Drudge report to mislead the public from all sides to hide ET disclosure by the will of God. Good actors--including controlled narratives from Alex Jones and Drudge used as "controlled opposition". Very big piece of ET disclosure.

Anon is a nobody and knows no one in the secret societies to study the best kept secrets of the planet; except white papers or books that are placed into the pubic domain by God's will. Yahweh respects the privacy of the secret societies of those in covenant with God and protects their secrets from public scrutiny--especially secrets from God.
anonthesmallone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2020 9:54:24 PM
Incidentally, The order from chaos strategy is from God. God is using chaos today to disclose the ETs tactfully to stop the chaos, Destroy religions, And establish the Law of One ideas summarized on the Georgia Guidestones. The 19 foot stones were erected in 1980 in public to seed our collective consciousness with the truth from God in the ET philosophy. 19 has a metaphorical meaning from God.

Don't fret about the 500 million population metaphorical of grace (5) and Holy Ghost sex with 2 genders (10 x 10 x 5=500) in each of us; who are created in the image the God of light and truth. The 17 billion souls added to earth to cause over population originated from other planets and will return to their own planets to complete their walk in the light on their own 3rd density planets. We can end the pain of old age by painless lethal injections administered by new ET Laws leaving the decision to live or die by free will belief. No force. Live in chronic pain if you choose to die of old age. The truth is you don't have to. The Corona virus is targeted to the old to teach tis truth as God kills them to move them into Shoel without the pain of the body. God is brilliant mercy to relieve chronic pain of old age.

We cannot administer the solution to over population until we change the law by collective consciousness and want to die after age 40. We need to remove the current false religious moonlight that defines heaven and hell. Hell is not only losing our soul and body to be spirit orbs again to grow in the light, But hell is also emotional blind mortality where we lose our true identity and fear pain in the after life by unbelief and doubts.

The ET mortal "heaven on earth" retains our true identity as One Infinite Creator on a journey to find self living the Law of One to repair our broken identity as a planet. Pain and fear are eliminated from ET culture by eliminating all risk and replacing risk with government safety principles by using One Language from God used by Ra/Yahweh in the third unified heaven to hide Zion of the heart and Holy Ghost sex power from the ETs.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.