Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Indian Work Day Ends, Moron Shows Up

ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2020 6:59:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
But he says he works in Canada! In canada, It's just 3:00 pm. The ashamed liar should still be working, But here the moron is, Spamming since 1:00 pm Canada time.

Hey moron, Are they paying you to spam?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2020 9:37:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
But he says he works in Canada! In canada, It's just 3:00 pm. The ashamed liar should still be working, But here the moron is, Spamming since 1:00 pm Canada time.

Hey moron, Are they paying you to spam?

We are all working out of home in America and Canada nigger Ethang5.
You didn't even have 200$ to save a Ghanaian girls life and had to beg for donations on DART. You poor nigger. Lol!
ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2020 11:15:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But he says he works in Canada! In canada, It's just 3:00 pm. The ashamed liar should still be working, But here the moron is, Spamming since 1:00 pm Canada time.

Hey moron, Are they paying you to spam?

We are all working out of home in America and Canada nigger Ethang5.

If you were working at home in Canada, You would have even less reason to spam on the Indian workday schedule liar.

And even if you were working at home in Canada, Why would you be spending all your working hours spamming stupidity? Does your employer minds if you never work? Lol!

You didn't even have 200$ to save a Ghanaian girls life and had to beg for donations on DART. You poor nigger. Lol!

Doesn't change the fact that you're caught in a lie about working in Canada. You lie because you're ashamed of India. As you should be. India is a shithole.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2020 11:27:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Doesn't change the fact that you're caught in a lie about working in Canada. You lie because you're ashamed of India. As you should be. India is a shithole.

Working from home gives me flex hours nigger Ethang5.
We can see why you are posting more frequently. You got banned from DART for the fifth time and you lost your job because of your poor heart condition.
You are now a very black very sick unemployed slumdog nigger. Lol!

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.

Sorry to hear you lost your job because of your heart condition. Now you are a very black, Very sick unemployed nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. Lol!

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.

Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what was Ethang5 doing in Ghana.
So you spent years in Ghana smuggling bibles (22 years)
Arguing with Atheists. (35 years)
Breeding many generations of animals ( many years)
Studying the bible (50 years)
Getting banned from hundreds of forums(35 years)
All to end up a net zero.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra, To the northwest of the city"s central business district. It comprises a mix of residential and commercial self-built structures and 56% of the residents earn their living from informal business activities. 72% of the population of Old Fadama"s current residents originate from one of Ghana"s three northern regions. "

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house. The remainder either rent or live rent-free in a family house. Urban housing is also regarded as very expensive.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities. But this is only part of the picture. Slum housing means more to local residents than the stereotypical depictions of deprivation and poverty.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed.

Citing a recent research conducted by People"s Dialogue on Human Settlements (PD) Ghana, A non-governmental organisation (NGO), He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Wow! Another case of virgin birth like the illegitimate bastard Jesus. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2020 11:58:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But he says he works in Canada! In canada, It's just 3:00 pm. The ashamed liar should still be working, But here the moron is, Spamming since 1:00 pm Canada time.

Hey moron, Are they paying you to spam?

We are all working out of home in America and Canada nigger Ethang5.

If you were working at home in Canada, You would have even less reason to spam on the Indian workday schedule liar.

And even if you were working at home in Canada, Why would you be spending all your working hours spamming stupidity? Does your employer minds if you never work? Lol!

You didn't even have 200$ to save a Ghanaian girls life and had to beg for donations on DART. You poor nigger. Lol!

Doesn't change the fact that you're caught in a lie about working in Canada. You lie because you're ashamed of India. As you should be. India is a shithole.

Working from home gives me flex hours nigger Ethang5.

You were spamming on Indian time for years before the corona virus epidemic liar.

And working from home still doesn't explain why you only come on line after the Indian workday ends, Or why you spam stupidity all through the Canadian work day.

You are in India. You lie about Canada. You lie because like all Indians, You are ashamed about being Indian. But being and uneducated peasant, You over do the lies, Claiming to be a scholar, A leader, Living in America, Having 4 degrees, And being on your 4th stage of enlightenment.

So it's easy to see through your lies, With your broken English, Your plagiarism of other sites, And your illogical casteism.

Flex hours is just your most recent lie. Your hours never flex moron. You're always on Indian time. You switch your schedule once in a while to try to prop up your lie, But you soon have to return to Indian time.

You're busted nigger hari. And it makes no difference that you're too stupid to admit it and move on. I will burn you for as long as you ride the stupidity horse.
ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2020 11:58:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

But he says he works in Canada! In canada, It's just 3:00 pm. The ashamed liar should still be working, But here the moron is, Spamming since 1:00 pm Canada time.

Hey moron, Are they paying you to spam?

We are all working out of home in America and Canada nigger Ethang5.

If you were working at home in Canada, You would have even less reason to spam on the Indian workday schedule liar.

And even if you were working at home in Canada, Why would you be spending all your working hours spamming stupidity? Does your employer minds if you never work? Lol!

You didn't even have 200$ to save a Ghanaian girls life and had to beg for donations on DART. You poor nigger. Lol!

Doesn't change the fact that you're caught in a lie about working in Canada. You lie because you're ashamed of India. As you should be. India is a shithole.

Working from home gives me flex hours nigger Ethang5.

You were spamming on Indian time for years before the corona virus epidemic liar.

And working from home still doesn't explain why you only come on line after the Indian workday ends, Or why you spam stupidity all through the Canadian work day.

You are in India. You lie about Canada. You lie because like all Indians, You are ashamed about being Indian. But being and uneducated peasant, You over do the lies, Claiming to be a scholar, A leader, Living in America, Having 4 degrees, And being on your 4th stage of enlightenment.

So it's easy to see through your lies, With your broken English, Your plagiarism of other sites, And your illogical casteism.

Flex hours is just your most recent lie. Your hours never flex moron. You're always on Indian time. You switch your schedule once in a while to try to prop up your lie, But you soon have to return to Indian time.

You're busted nigger hari. And it makes no difference that you're too stupid to admit it and move on. I will burn you for as long as you ride the stupidity horse.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2020 4:08:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

If you were working at home in Canada, You would have even less reason to spam on the Indian workday schedule liar.

And even if you were working at home in Canada, Why would you be spending all your working hours spamming stupidity? Does your employer minds if you never work? Lol!

Unlike you nigger Ethang5 Harikrish is a proud Indian who has never disparage India or Indians. There are millions of proud and very successful Indians like Harikrish living in America and Canada.
You are jealous because you are stuck in shithole Ghana Africa.

You found Harikrish very white and Harikrish is Indian. So Indians cannot be black.

Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

How would you know anything about India? You are a unemployed very black very sick slumdog negriod living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

India is the birthplace of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, And other religions. They are collectively known as Indian religions. Indian religions are a major form of world religions along with Abrahamic ones. Today, Hinduism and Buddhism are the world"s third and fourth-largest religions respectively, With over 2 billion followers" altogether, And possibly as many as 2. 5 or 2. 6 billion followers. Followers of Indian religions " Hindus, Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists make up around 80 to 82% population of India.

INDIA"S HISTORY AND FUTURE MAKE IT GREAT

Indians invented Zero without which mathematics wouldn"t have existed.
Indian epics such as Ramayana and Mahabharata are voluminous, Unlike other epics in the world.
Indians gave Yoga to the world.
Pearls, Diamonds were sold on the streets of Vijayanagara Empire in India.
Until 18th century, India was the only source of diamonds in the entire world.
Kings from other countries looted wealth from India. (e. G. Somanatheshwara Temple in Gujarat was looted 17 times)
Ashoka the Great spread Buddhism all over Asia.
Ayurveda took its birth in India.
We have the largest English-speaking population in the world.
We believe in Unity in Diversity. Each and every state in India speaks a different language and still we are united and living together happily.
Indians discovered that there were 9 planets in the solar system 1000"s of years ago. (Navagraha)
Though British ruled India for over 300 odd years, We overtook them in terms of GDP and we lead them, They trail us.
We treat everything as God here, Water as Ganga, Food as Annapurna, Money as Lakshmi, Education as Saraswati and our country as our mother.
India is considered as the youngest nation in the world because of its young population.
India still follows agriculture as her primary occupation and became the fastest growing economy in the world.
Indians lead many top companies in the current corporate world.

Google led by Sundar Pichai

Microsoft led by Satya Nadella

Berkshire Hathaway Insurance led by Ajit Jain

Master Card led by Ajay Banga

Adobe led by Shantanu Narayan

Delloite led by Punit Renjen

Pepsi led by Indra Nooyi.

To add more, We are the largest democracy in the world, More than we need the world"the world needs us because we are the largest exporters of food crops, Software, Spices, Milk etc.

----
Here is evidence Africa is a shithole and blacks are cursed shitholes.
Africa is a basket case.

Slavery
From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "
---
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html

You are the most shamed nigger on DDO nigger Ethang.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
https://www. Ghanaweb. Com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/265-slums-identified-in-Accra-alone-626538

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

Africans being treated for AIDS and extreme stupidity
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY
https://youtu. Be/ecATcD9ng3Y

Africans like Ethang love to lick cows backsides.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

Trump shithole comments
https://youtu. Be/HcMFmoTCdcU
https://youtu. Be/e-Odk4n_KeY

What do we know about blacks?
According to Trump they are shitholes.
ethang5
Posts: 23,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2020 5:15:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

If you were working at home in Canada, You would have even less reason to spam on the Indian workday schedule liar.

No comment liar?

And even if you were working at home in Canada, Why would you be spending all your working hours spamming stupidity? Does your employer mind if you never work? Lol!

Unlike you nigger Ethang5 Harikrish is a proud Indian who has never disparage India or Indians.

No one said anything about disparaging India liar. The question was, "If you were working at home in Canada, Why would you be spending all your working hours spamming stupidity? And on Indian time at that?

There are millions of proud and very successful Indians living in America and Canada.

You arwen&t one of them. That's why you can't address your schedule or answer questions about it. Instead you start babbling about disparaging when you're busted on your schedule.

You are jealous because you are stuck in shithole Ghana Africa.

Lol, Does my jealousy make you spam on Indian time?

Lol! My goodness you're a stupid liar.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2021 4:08:55 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

You are jealous because you are stuck in shithole Ghana Africa.

What is posted are your confessions nigger Ethang5.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote:: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/62740/2/
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, As one example, Are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

Ethang5 wrote: If I go to an African American site and call martin Luther King a thick lipped ni**ger, Would that be insulting? What if I really believed it, Would that mitigate the insult? Even if I am against what MLK stood for, Is it necessary to be so crass and insensitive?
My claim is that vulgar words are used almost exclusively by atheists. If you check the convos, Vulgarity is almost always started by the atheists. The proof is in the convos which are here in black and white. Do you disagree?
How are they insulting them?

Ethang5 wrote: All atheists believe there is no God. What stereotype did that form? Lol. Stupid outraged people are so much fun!
Again, Can you find an atheist who doesn't believe it? Or should we take it on faith when you say so?

Ethang5 wrote: This forum is a religious site. But going onto a site of believers and needlessly insulting their beliefs is boorish and infantile. Most would agree that the moron who goes to a Jewish site to curse Abraham, Or slithers into an African American site to drop the N bomb, Or infects a women's site claiming that females are intellectually inferior, Is ignorant. Yet they enter Christian sites and are needlessly insulting. They justify it of course, By saying that they don't believe in Christianity, But that is no reason to be an insensitive idiot. And most of the time they slather on the self praise about being "smarter" and more moral. Yuck.
Check this site. Count how many times the Seven Great American cuss words are used and whom they are used by. You will find that vulgarity is used almost exclusively by atheists. But the self styled objective evidence lovers will reject that bit of truth.

Ethang5 wrote: Atheists are generally disliked precisely because of the behavior we see here on the forum. A person would have to be a soulless jerk to insult Jesus in a religious forum just because he doesn't believe in Jesus. He is no different from the moron yelling N*gg*r in a black church, Or an imbecile scribbling "retard" on the wall of a school for the mentally challenged. People generally dislike atheists because they usually are uncouth selfish militant morons. Fear mongering is only the rationalization you use to mitigate the hurt of being generally disliked.

Ethang5 wrote: The few times I have met racists, They were invariably the dregs of their own race. The atheists making the most noise about "stupid Christians" usually tend to be the most stupid of the atheists.

Ethang5 wrote: In my 35 years of debating atheists, I have never ever once heard an atheist ask, "What would have happened if the offending youth was not stopped? " They simply take away all context, Assume they are right (because they think the judgement isn't one they'd make) and then behave as if the Bible is eeeeevil. Any attempt to move them to rationality is treated as a lust to stone kids.

Ethang5 has been living and travelling in Africa since he was 8 years. He is sick of living with black people all his life. Read his disparaging comments.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa. Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.

Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

Ethang fails God. He Posted from Ghana Nov 2019
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,212
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2021 6:06:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Ghanaians like Ethang5 get paid for eating poop in Dubai. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.

Ethang5 started out disparaging Africans to win acceptance by the majority of members who are white. This went on for several years as evidenced from his several years of postings.
No one noticed Ethang5 was himself an African living in Accra Ghana even though it was clearly mentioned in his DDO profile he was from Accra Ghana. They accepted his disparaging comments about Africans because it matched their own.

But along came Harikrish a proud Indian high achiever who was researching Christianity's role in African Slavery and was looking for Africans to share their experience. Ethang5 came across as the typical self loathing nigger the worst example of blacks who perfectly fit the stereotype of a terrified nigger.

Read nigger Ethang5's confessions.

Africans cannot defend Christianity because they are victims of Christianity. They were cursed in the Bible and forced into slavery by Christians.
Africans were also cursed with black skin, Low IQ and a negroid appearence that people despise. God would not pick ugly black stupid people to defend him when he has more accomplished people to serve him.
Are there other reasons why Africans are poorly qualified to defend Christianity?
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So Ethang5 did not find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions? As an African his mental incompetence is evident.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
But Ethang5 who has studied the bible for over 50 years believes his atheist parents are in heaven.
Ethang5 wrote: My parents, both gone to be with their Savior now, always told me, if you are dissatisfied with your life, change it. (how do you stop being a nigger? Any wonder they remained atheists).
Atheists in heaven are a contradiction.
As an African Ethang5's integrity is questionable.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.
Nigger Ethang5 is telling us the Gods in the Bible are all Hindu Gods. So Christians actually follow Hinduism.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.
Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

Here Ethang5 is blasphemously distorting God's word and the bible to promote Hinduism.
As an African Ethang5's integrity and loyalty to Christianity are questionable.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.
He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me.

So rather than accuse his wife for infidelity he blames Jesus for creating his illegitimate children.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June floods.
Over flowing sewers flood Accra Ghana annually with sewer sludge. Human feces are in the food and water Ghanaians consume.

Ethang5 has no problems with animals shagging his wife.
It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!!

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs.twimg.com...
Now we learn Ethang5 pimps his wife and 3 daughters to rich Arabs and indulge in Dubai Porta Potty. It's Ghanaians eating Poop for money.

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African. Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa, with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America,
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Can this self loathing nigger Ethang5 defend his faith and Christianity?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.