Jump to topic:

We Know Anon. Hari Has A Mental Issue

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 4:54:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He is actually a hypocrite because his OCD makes him unable to control his impulse to spam stupidity over and over.

But I suspect you may be referring to his illiteracy. Hari is not a scholar of any sort. He is just an Indian dalit peasant with mobile phone.

Everyone knows he's an idiot.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 5:00:35 PM
ethang5 wrote:
He is actually a hypocrite because his OCD makes him unable to control his impulse to spam stupidity over and over.

But I suspect you may be referring to his illiteracy. Hari is not a scholar of any sort. He is just an Indian dalit peasant with mobile phone.

Scholars like Harikrish use peer reviewed material and not polls like you do niggger Ethang5.
Read some praises Harikrish received from Anon.

Anon wrote: Harikrish is a high-profile reincarnated Biblical prophet leading our discussions exactly where they need to go. He obeys Yahweh and does not care about what people think of him in his great sacrifice to be here everyday posting;

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah publicly thanks Yahweh for Harikrish seeing the truth and pushing back on the Christian paradigms that are half-true moonlight darkness from religions. He was right on several rational ideas from the OT about Christ not being the Jewish Messiah. Anon/Noah is happy to shed the falsehoods.

Anon wrote: The Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Anon wrote: anonthesmallone wrote:
What is doubly inspiring is Yahweh is inspiring Harikrish and others to post exactly what is needed by negative contrast for DDO to see the truth. Thank you. We our One Excellent Unified Team of world Olympic spiritual champions to serve the Infinite Creator by love and sacrifice for the sake of the whole world. Praise Yahweh! He needs all of us. God don't make no junk. Simple. Brand New Ideas to create the New Jerusalem and New World Order.

Anon wrote: This thread is an example how Harikrisk teaches both sides of the Bible by playing the devil's advocate and also Yahweh's advocate to wake up Christians to the truth. He knows what he is doing with his Elohim powers to remove the lukewarm Christians from the board. He is a character image he created. He has succeeded to accomplish the will of Yahweh for Israel.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 7:40:55 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Scholars like Harikrish use peer reviewed material and not polls like you do niggger Ethang5.

Idiots like you use the comments of people you've called crazy, And who call you a fraud. Sorry about the poll, But O didn't make it, I just point it out.

The same Anon you say is crazy and mentally ill? You are talking about praises from Anon in a thread where he calls you a fraud? Lol! How stupid are you?

You don't even know you're loony do you loser?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2020 8:50:05 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Idiots like you use the comments of people you've called crazy, And who call you a fraud. Sorry about the poll, But O didn't make it, I just point it out.

The same Anon you say is crazy and mentally ill? You are talking about praises from Anon in a thread where he calls you a fraud? Lol! How stupid are you?

You don't even know you're loony do you loser?

Learn to read nigger Ethang5.

Anon wrote: Harikrish is a high-profile reincarnated Biblical prophet leading our discussions exactly where they need to go. He obeys Yahweh and does not care about what people think of him in his great sacrifice to be here everyday posting;

Anon wrote: Anon/Noah publicly thanks Yahweh for Harikrish seeing the truth and pushing back on the Christian paradigms that are half-true moonlight darkness from religions. He was right on several rational ideas from the OT about Christ not being the Jewish Messiah. Anon/Noah is happy to shed the falsehoods.

Anon wrote: The Lord and I have always been your friend following your leadership as a reincarnated high-profile Biblical prophet of ancient Israel.

Anon wrote: anonthesmallone wrote:
What is doubly inspiring is Yahweh is inspiring Harikrish and others to post exactly what is needed by negative contrast for DDO to see the truth. Thank you. We our One Excellent Unified Team of world Olympic spiritual champions to serve the Infinite Creator by love and sacrifice for the sake of the whole world. Praise Yahweh! He needs all of us. God don't make no junk. Simple. Brand New Ideas to create the New Jerusalem and New World Order.

Anon wrote: This thread is an example how Harikrisk teaches both sides of the Bible by playing the devil's advocate and also Yahweh's advocate to wake up Christians to the truth. He knows what he is doing with his Elohim powers to remove the lukewarm Christians from the board. He is a character image he created. He has succeeded to accomplish the will of Yahweh for Israel.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.