Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Indian Express: Trump Comment On India True.

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2020 8:20:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As I told the moron, Indians themselves know that India is a shithole.

The Indian PM has said so.
The author of the Indian constitution has said so
The DDO poll has said so
Indian news outlets say so
And now even Trump says so

India is a filthy shithole.

Our deluded caste crippled moron will go on pretending India is OK, But everyone else knows better.

The problem is Hinduism. That sick incestuous demon religion. Hindu temples are filthy. Hindu countries are filthy, And Hindu people are filthy.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2020 8:21:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:
As I told the moron, Indians themselves know that India is a shithole.

The Indian PM has said so.
The author of the Indian constitution has said so
The DDO poll has said so
Indian news outlets say so
And now even Trump says so

India is a filthy shithole.

Our deluded caste crippled moron will go on pretending India is OK, But everyone else knows better.

The problem is Hinduism. That sick incestuous demon religion. Hindu temples are filthy. Hindu countries are filthy, And Hindu people are filthy.

India saved America by shipping 29 million doses of Hydroxychloroquine HCQ.

Apr. 30, 2020 " India has shipped 50 million tablets of hydroxychloroquine to the United States, An Indian source with direct knowledge of the exports said,

The WH is not giving India credit for saving American lives including Trump who said in public he was taking HCQ before the FDA intervened.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2020 8:41:08 PM
Spamming the same stupidity to every thread now loser?

What happened to your Africa stupidity? Or your wife is illiterate stupidity? Are you choking on your moron spam loser?

Don't you want to "remind" me that I'm black anymore? Lol.

Kinda sucks when your white master thinks you're a shithole nigger huh?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2020 9:06:19 PM
ethang5 wrote:

What happened to your Africa stupidity? Or your wife is illiterate stupidity? Are you choking on your moron spam loser?

Trump only called African countries shitholes.

Trump did not call India filthy. It called the air in Russia, China and India filthy as in polluted. Learn to read nigger Ethang5.
""Look at China, How filthy it is. Look at Russia. Look at India. It's filthy. The air is filthy. I walked out of the Paris Accord as we had to take out trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly, " Mr Trump said talking about the decision to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord which aims to cap global warming "well below" 2C. "

But that did not stop Trump from visiting India and hugging PM Modi.

https://i1. Wp. Com/www. Mercurynews. Com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/trump-modi-hug_2. Jpg? W=620&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%2C9999px
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2020 2:11:04 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Choking on moron spam loser?

No audio. No video. Trim denies it. But Trump called India filthy on air.

Trump did not call India filthy. It called the air in Russia, China and India filthy as in polluted. Learn to read nigger Ethang5.

Let's look at the tape.

Trump made the comment during his final debate on Thursday with Democratic rival Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 presidential election, Saying "Look at India. It's filthy. The air is filthy. "

Trump said India was filthy. With filthy air.

He probably held his breadth and got his shots afterward. The truth you cannot change with spam or silly tangents is that your great white master called India filthy.

Your shame forces you not to see it, But we all do. It's on the world news. "Look at India. It's filthy

India is filthy moron. Even officials from the BJP acknowledged it. So tell us again how Trump doesn't say what we see and hear him say on the video. Lol.

There will be another shock to you when you read India's history. There is slavery.
And a further shock when you look into a mirror. You are black.

Trump: Introducing curry niggers to reality since 2016.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2020 8:57:10 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Let's look at the tape.

Trump made the comment during his final debate on Thursday with Democratic rival Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 presidential election, Saying "Look at India. It's filthy. The air is filthy. "

He probably held his breadth and got his shots afterward. The truth you cannot change with spam or silly tangents is that your great white master called India filthy.

Your shame forces you not to see it, But we all do. It's on the world news. "Look at India. It's filthy

India is filthy moron. Even officials from the BJP acknowledged it. So tell us again how Trump doesn't say what we see and hear him say on the video. Lol.

There will be another shock to you when you read India's history. There is slavery.

""Look at China, How filthy it is. Look at Russia. Look at India. It's filthy. The air is filthy. I walked out of the Paris Accord as we had to take out trillions of dollars and we were treated very unfairly, " Mr Trump said talking about the decision to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord which aims to cap global warming "well below" 2C. "

https://i1. Wp. Com/www. Mercurynews. Com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/trump-modi-hug_2. Jpg? W=620&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%2C9999px

More than 29 million hydroxychloroquine doses bought by U. S. Have come from India, Says President Trump - The Hindu
India is not given credit for saving millions of American lives including Trump who was on HCQ before the FDA intervened.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2020 3:15:39 PM
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Let's look at the tape.

But that did not stop Trump from visiting India and hugging PM Modi. Trump refuses to vusiit African countries because they are shitholes. He has yet to hug a African leader like he hugs P! M Modi.

World leaders seen hugging PM Modi.

More than 29 million hydroxychloroquine doses bought by U. S. Have come from India, Says President Trump - The Hindu
India is not given credit for saving millions of American lives including Trump who was on HCQ before the FDA intervened.

https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Ups76GayBWY
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2020 5:44:18 PM

But that did not stop Trump from visiting India and hugging PM Modi. Trump refuses to vusiit African countries because they are shitholes. He has yet to hug a African leader like he hugs P! M Modi.

World leaders seen hugging PM Modi.

https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=Ups76GayBWY

Two years ago Harikrish had called trump's views racist and anti-Christian.
Feb 2018, Harikrish wrote:
Donald Trump once again has voiced his racist, And anti-Christian, Views regarding immigrants, People of color, And the poor. Multiple sources, Republican and Democrat, Have confirmed that the president denigrated immigrants from what he called 'shithole' countries: Haiti, El Salvador, And every country in Africa. Then, He confirmed his racial bias, Saying we should bring more people from Norway, An overwhelmingly white country.

Trump all African countries are Shithole countries comments.
https://www. Theguardian. Com/us-news/2018/jan/12/unkind-divisive-elitist-international-outcry-over-trumps-shithole-countries-remark
https://www. Nbcnews. Com/politics/white-house/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-shithole-nations-n836946
https://qz. Com/1179889/trump-shithole-comment-south-africas-statement-demanding-an-official-explanation-of-trumps-comment/
https://youtu. Be/0jOBtUh5Yow

Are we a Shithole country2 Botswana asks US

How world leaders reacted to Trump's Shithole comments.
http://www. Businessinsider. Com/reactions-around-the-world-to-trump-shithole-comments-2018-1

Letter from Botswana government.
https://pbs. Twimg. Com/media/DTVd2kkW4AA8xyy? Format=jpg

Where is the Christian outrage to Trumps African Shithole comments?
The Christian Right still support Trump.

Christianity played a major role in African slavery. Are we going to see a repeat in Christian history from endorsing African slavery to endirsing all African countries are shithole countries.

white butt-licking Africans are full of praises for white people visiting their country. Oct 2018

See butt-licker nigger Ethang5 praising Mrs Trump during her visit to Ghana October 2018.

Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.

To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady.

With the economy going the way it is, And foreign policy going the way it is, I think I'll keep Trump with just the qualities he has. Darlings of Europe are a dime a dozen. Good presidents are rarer and vastly more valuable.
Africans turned to licking cows backside after slavery was abolished.
See video.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

But when it came to his wife and family.
Ethang5 claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2021 8:20:24 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Trump was voted out of office by Asian Americans.
Black's like you have to find another white Christian butt to lick.

Your lies have been exposed by Harikrish, Nigger Ethang5!

There are currently only around 20 countries who can travel to Ghana visa-free for tourism, The majority located in Western Africa. All other foreign citizens planning to travel to Ghana for tourism purposes are required to obtain an approved tourist visa to do so, Either a consular visa or a visa on arrival.
A visa is required for entry to Ghana for all American citizens. Tourist and business visas are valid for only 3 months.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa(Ghana)where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

See Ethang5's profile.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

For Ethang5 to live that many years in Africa he had to be born in Ghana because foreign visas are only valid for 3 months.

Ethang5 has been living and travelling in Africa since he was 8 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa. Where have you been?

Obviously he was travelling with his father. So both his farther and Ethang5 had to be Ghanaian citizens to travel freely in African countries without visas which are required for all foreigners.

If Ethang5 was living and travelling in Africa when he was only 8 accompanying his father. That would place him and his father in Africa/Ghana for most of his life. Ethang5 is 59 and still lives in Ghana. So Ethang5 was born in Ghana and therefore a Ghanaian citizen.
Ethang5's father too had to be a Ghanaian citizen to be able to work and travel in Africa.

Ethang5's children are all in their thirties. They were born in Ghana and therefore Ghanaian citizens.

African Americans of Ghanaian descent are allowed to return to Ghana under the right of abode act Ghana introduced to open Ghana to expats desiring to return to Ghana. But that was introduced in 2000. Ethang5 and his family were already living in Ghana decades before the act was passed. This proves they were Ghanaian citizen even before the right of abode was passed.

"what is right of Abode?
Right of Abode as stated in Immigration Act 573, Act 2000, Is a permit given to a Ghanaian by birth, Adoption, Registration or naturalization with the meaning of the citizenship Act who by reason of this acquisition of a foreign nationality has lost his Ghanaian citizenship and a person of African descent in the diasporas.

Recent posts by Ethang5 proves he still lives in Ghana with his family.

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
Title Mrs Trump.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2021 4:28:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Trump was celebrating the genocide spreading in African countries. Less African shitholes to deal with Trump commented.

Christian genocide is happening in African countries. Christians are participating in African genocide and becoming victims of Christian genocide. A tit for tat exchange. Meanwhile Arab Muslims are humiliating Ghanaian Christians by paying Ghanaian women to have sex with animals and eat the poop of rich Arabs. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.

Human Rights Advocates Sound Alarm on 'Christian Genocide' Unfolding in Africa
Muslim terror groups are launching attacks across several African nations.

Foremost is Nigeria, Where tens of thousands of Christians have died as part of what human rights activists call a Christian genocide across the continent.

Nigeria's Army recently released a poster of its top 100 terror targets.

Among them: Africa's most wanted man, Abubakar Shekau, Head of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram.

"This person has been unsettling, Not just really northern Nigeria, But an entire region, " Dr. David Curry, President of Open Doors USA, Told CBN News.

In a video obtained by a Nigerian newspaper, The Boko Haram leader, Surrounded by bodyguards, Boasts he will never get caught because he's doing Allah's work.

Shekau adds the war in Nigeria will continue even after him.

"I think that if he's not put under control by the Nigeria government, This could certainly tip over into a caliphate-type idea like we saw with ISIS in Syria and Iraq, " Curry warned.

Shekau's brutal insurgency has killed thousands and left millions displaced from their homes.

"If you look at what's happening there, It's just massive, Massive attacks against Christians, " said Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern. "50 to 70 thousand have been murdered. "

Shekau's mission: Turn Africa's most populous country- Islamic, And force Christians, Who make up half the population, To either leave, Convert to Islam or die.

Johnnie Moore, A Christian, And Abraham Cooper, An Orthodox Jew, Are co-authors of the new book, The Next Jihad: Stop the Christian Genocide in Africa.

"The terrorists in Nigeria and in the surrounding countries around Nigeria with these other insurgencies taking place, Are absolutely trying to commit genocide against the Christian communities, They want to wipe them all out, " Rev. Johnnie Moore, Told CBN News.

Moore and Cooper traveled together to Nigeria earlier this year meeting dozens of Christian victims of Muslim persecution.

"Many of them feel helpless at this point, You never know where it's going to hit next, " Rabbi Abraham Cooper, The associate dean and director of Global Social Action Agenda for the Simon Wiesenthal Center, Told CBN News. "Their faith, However, Remains unshakable, And speaking as a Jewish Rabbi, An Orthodox one, I was very inspired by their faith. "

To make matters worse, In Nigeria's so-called "Middle Belt" region, Where the Muslim North meets the Christian South, Another terror group made up of Muslim Fulani militants is also terrorizing Christians.

More than 1, 400 Christians were hacked to death in just the first seven months of 2020 by Fulani militants.

"They come in the middle of the night, Coming into Christian villages, Burning down the homes, Killing the people, Just really, Really horrible, " Cooper said.

The Wall Street Journal reported on how jihadist groups set up random highway checkpoints, Searching for Christians to kidnap for ransom or simply murder on the roadside.

One of those abducted, Polycarp Zongo, Pastor of a church east of Abuja, The country's capital city.

The terrorist group released a video of pastor Zongo appealing for his release.

"They too captured two Christian women who are also here with me, " pastor Zongo said in the video. "I'm appealing that you all do all that is possible to secure our release from captivity. "

The terror attacks on Christians are spiking under Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's watch.

He's a Muslim from the Fulani tribe. Nigerian Christian leaders accusing president Buhari of doing little to stop the bloodletting.

CBN News reached out to Nigeria's ambassador in Washington, DC, For comment on the ongoing persecution of Christians in his country, But got no response.

"It's one thing when North Korea does or when Iran does this, But this is a democracy, There has to be rule of law in the country, " said Moore.

Nigeria's police and army are also mostly made up of Fulani Muslims.

"The attackers are never captured, They are not prosecuted, The security services respond very slowly, A full day can go on with attacks happening and no security shows up and frequently the government officials will provide cover, " said Dede Laugesen with Save the Persecuted Christian.

Meanwhile, The COVID pandemic exacerbating the plight of Nigeria's Christians, Especially in provinces ruled by Islamic Sharia Law.

"When the government sends food into these areas, The extremists, And the leaders under Sharia law, Are intentionally keeping food and aid from people they consider infidels, But these are Nigerian citizens, " said Dr. Curry.

And it's not just in Nigeria.

After losing ground in Syria and Iraq, The top general of U. S. Special Operations Command in Africa is warning that Al Qaeda, ISIS, And other Islamic terror groups are gaining ground on the continent.

Maj. Gen. Dagvin Anderson says Muslim terrorists have set their sights on Nigeria's southern and northwest regions and the U. S is now sharing specific intelligence with the country.

"This intelligence sharing is absolutely vital and we stay fully engaged with the government of Nigeria to provide them with understanding with what these terrorists are doing, " Maj. Gen. Anderson told reporters.

On November 10, ISIS-linked fighters attacked a remote town in northern Mozambique, Beheading 50 people in a soccer stadium and kidnapping scores of women.

This summer saw a slew of jihadist attacks in Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mali, Tanzania, Kenya, And the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Moore says for radical jihadists, Nigeria remains the big prize.

"This is the most important country in Africa, The 10th largest oil reserves in the world, The largest economy on the continent, " said Moore.

Dr. David Curry, Whose group Open Doors has listed Nigeria as the 12th worst place in the world for Christians, Is urging the next US administration to make Nigeria a top priority.

"This has massive international implications for the entire continent, " warned Curry. "We need to focus on what's happening in Nigeria otherwise we could have a massive upheaval in that very important place in the world. "

"And I can tell you that every minute the world is asleep is another minute that someone dies, " warned Rev. Moore. "So whether it's the Jewish Rabbi who has been fighting his whole life against injustice or the Christian pastor who sees them [Nigerian Christians] as family, This is an injustice for the whole world and now it's time to stop it. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.