Jump to topic:

How to avoid dealing with black issues

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2020 9:36:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Knowing the many things that Blacks get wrong and blame it on racism. How do people deal with blacks who move into their neighbourhood or come across them unexpectedly?

Here are a list of things that Blacks get wrong and blame it on racism.

1. People are attacking them for their black colour.
People don't have to attack blacks for their black skin because Africans already have black skin. That is a fact and not an insult.

2. People are attacking them for their negroid appearance.
People don't have to attack blacks for their negroid appearance because Africans are called negroes because of the negroid appearance. This is a fact and not an insult.

3. People are attacking them for their low IQ.
People don't have to attack blacks for their low IQ. Blacks have the highest dropout rate. They have the lowest scores in IQ tests. Africans never developed any written script or agriculture which are the building blocks for intelligent civilized societies.

4. People are attacking blacks and calling them rapists, Criminals and looters.
People don't have to make these charges. Blacks have the highest incarceration rates for all tbe above criminal activities. Africa is the AIDS, Rape, Crime, Starvation and disease centre of the world.

5. People find blacks are self loathing haters and ashamed to be black.
People don't have to go too far to find evidence that blacks are not proud to be Africans. Some are even terrified that they are niggers ( black people of African origin). Blacks openly express their self loathing reasons they are ashamed of their negroid existence.

6. People are stereotyping all blacks.
People cannot tell blacks apart. All blacks have the same black skin, Negroid appearance and low IQ. This problem is evident when police are trying to identify the black offender from another black after receiving a complaint. Holding the black suspect down with a knee while searching through his database have often resulted in fatalities.
Try describing your black neighbour to a cop! Case in point.

7. People are worried about black sick shitholes.
People should be concerned because blacks have the highest rates of colorectal cancer. Blacks have sick shitholes. Might explain why even blacks prefer to lick cow's backside instead.
See video.
https://youtu. Be/n8PYozPB-8I

8 People are less convinced Black Lives Matter can restore the value of black lives which are worthless today after slavery was abolished.
People should be concerned BLM protestors have taken to looting and destroying private property which further reduces the value of black communities. Which is counter productive.
So what metric are BLM using to determine the value of black lives if their starting position is zero?

9 People see blacks as biblically condemned to slavery.
People are concerned abolishing slavery by the church after justifying it for 400 years is both going against their faith and scriptures. The Christian goal was always to see every home owned a bible and a black slave. Instead black lives are worthless after the Church abolished slavery raising protest and reminders from blacks that Black Lives Matter.

10 People see black parents as failures.
People should be concerned blacks have the highest abortion rates and also the highest unmarried couples having children out of wedlock which often result in single parent homes with the black father missing.
Black children are raised in an environment where they associate everything black with failure. Self loathing hate is a natural outcome of their disadvantaged upbringing. The stigma of being black has overwhelmed generations of black.

It will be hard to ignore seeing a black as black and the black record that accompanies them. If you feel blacks don't belong in your neighbourhood or feel threatened by their presence. . . Call the cops.

There is a very high chance the cops will find the black either high on drugs or a drug pusher. Cops will certainly find a criminal record or some parole violation or even the car they are driving stolen.

I investigated all those things when I found out Ethang5 was a black negroid. And we now have his confessions where he is proving to be the self loathing very black very sick unemployed typical slumdog nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2020 8:24:46 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
The curse of blackness.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

I investigated all those things when I found out Ethang5 was a black negroid. And we now have his confessions where he is proving to be the self loathing very black very sick unemployed typical slumdog nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2020 12:03:26 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Black lives are worth less after African Slavery was abolished. Is that an irreversible black issue?

Black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5 20 million Africans predicted to die from starvation according to UN report.
6. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.
7. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
9. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

I researched the statistics on the American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples (see Marriage below).
5 Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by Hispanics at 26. 6 percent and whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps with exceptions competing with Mexicans according to Trump.
That is a deficit situation for the US economy.

32% of the US population is represented by African Americans and Hispanics, Compared to 56% of the US incarcerated population being represented by African Americans and Hispanics.
In 2014, African Americans constituted 2. 3 million, Or 34%, Of the total 6. 8 million correctional population.
African Americans are incarcerated at more than 5 times the rate of whites.
The imprisonment rate for African American women is 2x that of white women.
Nationwide, African American children represent 32% of children who are arrested, 42% of children who are detained, And 52% of children whose cases are judicially waived to criminal court. African American children represent 14% of the population.
7% of adults in the US are under correctional supervision. That equates to one out of every 37 adults in the United States.
In 2012 alone, The United States spent nearly $81 billion on corrections.
Spending on prisons and jails has increased at triple the rate of spending on PreR08;KR08;12 public education in the last thirty years.
Prisons are overpopulated. Since 1970, Our incarcerated population has increased by 700%.
Since 1991 the rate of violent crime in the United States has fallen by about 20%, While the number of people in prison or jail has risen by 50%.
If African Americans and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates as whites, Prison and jail populations would decline by almost 40%.
$80 billion taxpayer dollars are spent on our current prison system, Accounting for one out of every 15-state general fund discretionary dollars (2nd fastest-growing category for state budgets).

African American Babies a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women, Mostly because of limited access to reproductive health care services.

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation, She is only. 002 times more likely to support abortion as a matter of public policy. As well, The Pew survey found that, Although Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than White women, The former's poverty levels are relatively comparable to Latino women who undergo far fewer abortions in any given year. In both cases, They found, The disparity in income doesn't entirely match the disparity in abortion.

Every indication black lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.
Harikrish has started speaking at both white and black churches asking Christians to reconsider their position on African slavery.
African slavery was biblical as laid down in Genesis 9 and 10.
Defying God by abolishing African slavery has only diminished the value of black lives. Blacks are protesting on the streets Black Lives Matter because Black Lives are worth less after slavery was abolished.

Ethang5 is seen appealing to members on DDO pleading niggers are likeable.
So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone! Does the truth even matter to blacks when only Black Lives Matter to them!

Ethang5 finally confessed he is black. Game over! I
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2021 7:43:44 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Are African niggers safe anywhere?
Genocide of Africans in Africa by Africans. Wow!! African genocide is extreme self loathing by African niggers.

Jesus did not do anything for Africans. Africans are still very black and biblically cursed.

African genocide and African Christian genocide are a mutually shared negroid death wish. A biblical fulfillment of Noah's curse on a nation of poop eating African niggers.
Arab Muslim solution for Africans. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.
Islam is taking a different approach. It's called African genocide.
Hinduism calls it Black Karma.

Christian genocide is happening in African countries. Christians are participating in African genocide and becoming victims of Christian genocide. A tit for tat exchange. Meanwhile Arab Muslims are humiliating Ghanaian Christians by paying Ghanaian women to have sex with animals and eat the poop of rich Arabs. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.

Human Rights Advocates Sound Alarm on 'Christian Genocide' Unfolding in Africa
Muslim terror groups are launching attacks across several African nations.

Foremost is Nigeria, Where tens of thousands of Christians have died as part of what human rights activists call a Christian genocide across the continent.

Nigeria's Army recently released a poster of its top 100 terror targets.

Among them: Africa's most wanted man, Abubakar Shekau, Head of the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram.

"This person has been unsettling, Not just really northern Nigeria, But an entire region, " Dr. Curry, President of Open Doors USA, Told CBN News.

In a video obtained by a Nigerian newspaper, The Boko Haram leader, Surrounded by bodyguards, Boasts he will never get caught because he's doing Allah's work.

Shekau adds the war in Nigeria will continue even after him.

"I think that if he's not put under control by the Nigeria government, This could certainly tip over into a caliphate-type idea like we saw with ISIS in Syria and Iraq, " Curry warned.

Shekau's brutal insurgency has killed thousands and left millions displaced from their homes.

"If you look at what's happening there, It's just massive, Massive attacks against Christians, " said Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern. "50 to 70 thousand have been murdered. "

Shekau's mission: Turn Africa's most populous country- Islamic, And force Christians, Who make up half the population, To either leave, Convert to Islam or die.

Johnnie Moore, A Christian, And Abraham Cooper, An Orthodox Jew, Are co-authors of the new book, The Next Jihad: Stop the Christian Genocide in Africa.

"The terrorists in Nigeria and in the surrounding countries around Nigeria with these other insurgencies taking place, Are absolutely trying to commit genocide against the Christian communities, They want to wipe them all out, " Rev. Moore, Told CBN News.

Moore and Cooper traveled together to Nigeria earlier this year meeting dozens of Christian victims of Muslim persecution.

"Many of them feel helpless at this point, You never know where it's going to hit next, " Rabbi Abraham Cooper, The associate dean and director of Global Social Action Agenda for the Simon Wiesenthal Center, Told CBN News. "Their faith, However, Remains unshakable, And speaking as a Jewish Rabbi, I was very inspired by their faith. "

To make matters worse, In Nigeria's so-called "Middle Belt" region, Where the Muslim North meets the Christian South, Another terror group made up of Muslim Fulani militants is also terrorizing Christians.

More than 1, 400 Christians were hacked to death in just the first seven months of 2020 by Fulani militants.

"They come in the middle of the night, Coming into Christian villages, Burning down the homes, Killing the people, Just really, Really horrible, " Cooper said.

The Wall Street Journal reported on how jihadist groups set up random highway checkpoints, Searching for Christians to kidnap for ransom or simply murder on the roadside.

One of those abducted, Polycarp Zongo, Pastor of a church east of Abuja, The country's capital city.

The terrorist group released a video of pastor Zongo appealing for his release.

"They too captured two Christian women who are also here with me, " pastor Zongo said in the video. "I'm appealing that you all do all that is possible to secure our release from captivity. "

The terror attacks on Christians are spiking under Nigeria's President Muhammadu Buhari's watch.

He's a Muslim from the Fulani tribe. Nigerian Christian leaders accusing president Buhari of doing little to stop the bloodletting.

Nigeria's police and army are also mostly made up of Fulani Muslims.

"The attackers are never captured, They are not prosecuted, The security services respond very slowly, A full day can go on with attacks happening and no security shows up and frequently the government officials will provide cover, " said Dr Laugesen with Save the Persecuted Christian.

Meanwhile, The COVID pandemic exacerbating the plight of Nigeria's Christians, Especially in provinces ruled by Islamic Sharia Law.

"When the government sends food into these areas, The extremists, And the leaders under Sharia law, Are intentionally keeping food and aid from people they consider infidels, But these are Nigerian citizens, " said Dr. Curry.

And it's not just in Nigeria.

After losing ground in Syria and Iraq, The top general of U. S. Special Operations Command in Africa is warning that Al Qaeda, ISIS, And other Islamic terror groups are gaining ground on the continent.

Maj. Gen. Dagvin Anderson says Muslim terrorists have set their sights on Nigeria's southern and northwest regions.

"This intelligence sharing is absolutely vital and we stay fully engaged with the government of Nigeria to provide them with understanding with what these terrorists are doing, " Maj. Gen. Anderson told reporters.

On November 10, ISIS-linked fighters attacked a remote town in northern Mozambique, Beheading 50 people in a soccer stadium and kidnapping scores of women.

This summer saw a slew of jihadist attacks in Niger, Chad, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mali, Tanzania, Kenya, And the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Moore says for radical jihadists, Nigeria remains the big prize.

Dr. David Curry, Whose group Open Doors has listed Nigeria as the 12th worst place in the world for Christians, Is urging the next US administration to make Nigeria a top priority.

"This has massive international implications for the entire continent, " warned Curry. "We need to focus on what's happening in Nigeria otherwise we could have a massive upheaval in that very important place in the world. "

"And I can tell you that every minute the world is asleep is another minute that someone dies, " warned Rev. Moore. "So whether it's the Jewish Rabbi who has been fighting his whole life against injustice or the Christian pastor who sees them [Nigerian Christians] as family, This is an injustice for the whole world and now it's time to stop it. "

Role of Christianity in 1994 genocide
An estimated 800, 000 Rwandans died during ethnic violence over a brief span of 100 days between April and July 1994. Most of the dead were Tutsis, And most of those who perpetrated the violence were Hutus.

The genocide started after the death of the Rwandan President Juv"nal Habyarimana, A Hutu, In the shooting down of his plane above Kigali airport on 6 April 1994. The full details of that specific incident remain unclear; however, The death of the president was by no means the only cause of the mayhem. (Ethnic tension in Rwanda is not new. Disagreements between the majority Hutus and minority Tutsis are common, But the animosity between them grew substantially after the end of the Belgian colonial regime.

On November 20, 2016, The Catholic Church in Rwanda released a statement signed by nine bishops apologizing for the role of its members in the genocide of 1994

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.