Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

What Africa will look like in 100 years?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2020 8:10:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
As Africa's population looks set to quadruple over the twenty-first century, The Telegraph digs into the data to reveal the opportunities - and challenges - facing a fast-changing continent
By Ashley Kirk, Friday 11 March 2016

Africa"s population is booming. By 2100, It will be home to 4. 4 billion people - four times its current population.

Such an increase - far larger than the global population increase of 53 per cent by 2100 - will pose significant challenges. Poverty, Conflict, Disease and access to education are all issues African governments will continue to face, Having to build states that can support ever-increasing amounts of people.

The Borgen Project, Dedicated to tackle African poverty, Highlights some key challenges:

Approximately one in three people living in sub-Saharan Africa are undernourished
Some 589 million people live without electricity in sub-Saharan Africa - meaning the majority of people rely on biomass to cook
Less than one in five African women has access to education - increasing their chances of contracting AIDS and not immunising their children
More than one million people die from malaria each year - mostly children under the age of five
The question remains, Then: Can Africa translate its huge population growth into economic development, And then invest this wealth to improve quality of life? Although global poverty is falling, The World Bank says that more African people are poor today than in 1990. More than half of Africans were living on less than $1. 90 a day in 1990 - a figure falling to 43 per cent in 2012.

Keeping Africa's growing cities healthy

According to the World Health Organisation:

The WHO Africa Region, Which has 11 per cent of the world's population, Has 60 per cent of the people with HIV/AIDS
More than 90 per cent of the world's malaria cases are in Africans, Mainly in children under five years of age. It is thought to kill an African child every 30 seconds
Of the 20 countries with the highest maternal mortality ratios worldwide, 19 are in Africa
Africa's poor health is linked to its people"s poverty. Only 58 per cent of people living in sub-Saharan Africa have access to safe water supplies, Amplifying health concerns.

"Overcrowding due to the movement of people to urban areas leads to ill health, Disabilities and premature deaths"

Dr Davison Munodawafa, Congo WHO programme manager
One in five children under five had stunted growth due to malnutrition between 2009 and 2013, According to Unicef data. This figure improves slightly in urban areas.

Conflict in Africa's new world

Nigeria, Africa"s largest country, Is home to 14 of its 71 cities with a population of over 750, 000. It is also home to Boko Haram, The world"s deadliest terrorist group in 2014.

"For African cities to prosper and drive national development, They must be safe"

UN Habitat
At least 7, 512 people died in Nigeria due to terrorism in 2014 - the world"s largest death toll after Iraq - as the country was blighted by hundreds of attacks.

Africa is also home to the world"s newest nation, South Sudan, In which a civil war still rumbles on from its independence in 2011. It has the highest score on the global Fragile States Index, At a "very high alert". Of the three other countries with this highest level of alert, All are African.

Educating Africa's new generation

"In sub-Saharan Africa, Progress has stalled", Says Sally Keeble, Executive director of the Africa Educational Trust. "It has left almost 30 million children out of school, Half the world"s total, With damaging consequences for the child, Community and continent. "

Education is the key driver to development, But there are many barriers to it. These include a lack of qualified teachers, Substandard school buildings and a lack of books or food. This has led Unesco to predict that Africa will soon be home to half of the world"s illiterate.

"Rural areas, Especially in conflict-affected countries, Will fare less well"

Sally Keeble, Africa Educational Trust
Not one sub-Saharan African country achieved the goal of universal primary education by 2015, And the continent has half of the world's 20 countries with the lowest performing education sectors.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2020 9:42:09 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
What Africa looks like now to most countries?

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

I investigated all those things when I found out Ethang5 was a black negroid. And we now have his confessions where he is proving to be the self loathing very black very sick unemployed typical slumdog nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,

Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,

Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.
https://www. Debateart. Com. . . ?

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2021 5:36:01 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
What shaped Africa I the past?

Here is evidence Africa is a shithole and blacks are cursed shitholes.
Slavery
From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps and due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, Found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, A sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, The Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, Treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, Observes a WHO publication, Put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys. "
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23. 8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. . . . As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, And Zimbabwe.

African countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, Like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. Zuma denied this, Giving no reason why we should not be called the rape capital, While Africa Check issued a disclaimer, Saying it could not be confirmed or denied due to difficulties in comparisons caused by classification differences and underreporting of rape in general. But whether we are the rape capital, Or the 3rd worst (Forbes), Or at best top 10 worst when it comes to rape, Someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, Roughly 1. 25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, Less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. A police report around that time stated that only 1 in 36 (2. 8%) cases are reported. A 2010 study by Gender Links and the Medical Research Council (MRC) found that in Gauteng, Only one in 25 rapes had been reported to the police. It seems that the latest consensus is that around 1 in 30 (3. 3%) of sexual assaults are reported, Hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5, 000 per day
" 35, 000 per week
" 150, 000 per month
" 1, 800, 000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100, 000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, So the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, And they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, Almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, Which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, Bounded by South Africa, Namibia, And Zimbabwe.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, According to UNODC, Rapes recorded by the police, Was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100, 000 of population.

Relevance
AIDS, Starvation
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.