Shag Your Mom For Incest Davali Moron?

ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2020 8:35:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Or did your dad shag you?

How many incest holidays do you Hindu bastards have?

Can you not see that Hinduism is filthy?

Ugh!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2020 6:14:20 PM
ethang5 wrote:

Ugh!
You are a self confessed pervert nigger Ethang5. You said your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and your wife is illiterate. Incest begins at home.

Trump only called African countries shitholes.
Name calling isn't going to change your nigger existence nigger Ethang5.
Indians have been calling Africans like you "bandar" which means monkey.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, Low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black.
Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:03:00 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Ugh!

You are a self confessed pervert nigger Ethang5.

How can it be "self" when the "confessions" were all written by you? And Dawali has nothing to do with Trump moron.

Incest began with you demon incest god Krishna. It's all recorded in your filthy so call "holy" Vida's.

No "confession" of mine absolves Hinduism you ignoramus. You are ashamed of your own sh*tty religion, Just as Modi said you are.

Incest may be fine in your shithole country, But outside your filthy country, People think it is sick and disgusting.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:16:46 AM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a self confessed pervert nigger Ethang5.

Why are your confessions bothering you nigger Ethang5? You wanted us to know you are a very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!!

You are jealous Africa is a basket case and India the largest most celebrated democracy in the world even as America fights to save their democratic government.

In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

On DDO Africans like nigger Ethang5 see themselves as very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroids.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

https://youtu.Be...

Slums in Accra Ghana.

https://m.Youtube.Com...

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...

Post#6
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:19:49 AM
Lol.

Beaten back to moron repeat spam.

So you will not tell us about your incest ritual with your mom? Is your religion that shameful?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:33:44 AM
ethang5 wrote:

So you will not tell us about your incest ritual with your mom? Is your religion that shameful?
My mom is in India. I am in Canada. Unlike you and your family stuck in shithole Ghana.

Why are your confessions bothering you nigger Ethang5? You wanted us to know you are a very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!!

You are jealous Africa is a basket case and India the largest most celebrated democracy in the world even as America fights to save their democratic government.

The curse of Africans is their blackness, low IQ and negroid appearance.

On DDO Africans like nigger Ethang5 see themselves as very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroids.

Ethang's confessions.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Post#14

Post#6

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

Ethang fails God.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2020 3:45:54 AM
ethang5 wrote:

Lol.

Beaten back to moron repeat spam.

My mom is in India.

We know moron. The Hindu hag probably has 15 children.

I am in Canada.

You mean Indianada, Where you spam on Indian time. Lol.

Unlike you and your family stuck in shithole Ghana.

Black issues again in a thread about you shagging your mom for Dawali. Do you shag your mom on Indian time too?

Again the moron will not talk about Hindu issues in a thread about shithole Hinduism.

Feeling ashamed motherf*ucker?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2020 4:52:18 PM
ethang5 wrote:

My mom is in India. I am in Canada. Unlike you and your family stuck in shithole Ghana.

Black issues again in a thread about you shagging your mom for Dawali. Do you shag your mom on Indian time too?

You are a sick perverted slum-mutt negroid Nigger Ethang5.

So you now confess African mothers are ugly. You already confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards, Your wife is illiterate. You lost your bible smuggling job because of your heart condition and now work as a nightly garbage collector in slum city Accra Ghana. Refuse/garbage collector is ranked 636 with office executive ranked number 1. The job pays $3 a day or $60 a month.

Let's read your confessions nigger Ethang5.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother?

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Post#14

Post#6

Ethang fails God.

Stephen-->Ethang5
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2020 2:46:11 AM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

My mom is in India. I am in Canada.

You were not asked where your whore mom is idiot. Why won't you talk about your stinking Hindu incest rituals?

But I don't shag my mom.

Your religion is sick, You perv.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2020 9:58:56 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You were not asked where your whore mom is idiot. Why won't you talk about your stinking Hindu incest rituals?

But I don't shag my mom.

Why do you spend all your time thinking about Harikrish's mother then confess your mother is a very ugly African woman? You are a low IQ negroid pervert niggger Ethang5.

So you now confess African mothers are ugly. You already confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards, Your wife is illiterate. You lost your bible smuggling job because of your heart condition and now work as a nightly garbage collector in slum city Accra Ghana. Refuse/garbage collector is ranked 636 with office executive ranked number 1. The job pays $3 a day or $60 a month.

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother?

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Post#14

Post#6

Ethang fails God.

Stephen-->Ethang5
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2020 6:44:27 PM
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

This is a thread about you shagging your mom for Dawali. Do you shag your mom on Indian time too?

But I don't shag my mom.

Why do you spend all your time thinking about Harikrish's mother then confess your mother is a very ugly African woman?

Because shaming you is fun. I know you're ashamed of your sick religion.

You are a low IQ negroid pervert niggger Ethang5.

When the moron gets burned, His spelling gets worse. Or are you stuttering niggg ggg gg er?

Lol. Still too ashamed to tell us about boinking your whore of a mother? But its your religion Hindu hari! Why are you ashamed to tell us about your religion?

Didn't both Brahma and Krishna also have sloppy sex with their skanky mothers?

Will you spam nonsense again or will you be proud about your disgusting religion?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2020 5:16:43 PM
ethang5 wrote:

You are a sick perverted slum-mutt negroid Nigger Ethang5. All you think about is incest and sex with elderly Hindu women.

But I don't shag my mom.

But you do spend all your time thinking about Harikrish's mother then confess your mother is a very ugly African woman? You are a low IQ negroid pervert niggger Ethang5.

Black Lives Matter is a movement started by African Americans (blacks) for African Americans (blacks). It is an attempt to address the grievances of African Americans(blacks) starting from reparation for African Slavery to ending the police violence against African Americans(blacks)
Note: BLM has nothing to do with Indians/Asian who avoid BLM because the movement is associated with looting and destruction of private property which further worsens an already bad Karma that all black people of African origin suffer.

We have a picture of Ethang5 looking very black, Stupid and angry in a prison uniform. Post#78

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343849/

Meet the real self loathing Ethang5 without his mask.
Ethang5 is very black and very angry about it. He is also wearing a prison uniform!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and accepts Harikrish is very white.
Post#14 title loser Behavior.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Ethang5 wrote: I have an electrified fence to protect me in prison.
Ethang5 wrote: I work with prisoners.

We got a picture of Ehang5 in his uniform looking very black and angry. Meet our cursed nigger Ethang5. Post#78

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343849/

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 confessed he is a poor African slave.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang fails God.

Stephen-->Ethang5
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2020 6:06:43 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, You were a delivery mule for over 22 years. You live in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. You are a poor African slave. Your wife is illiterate. Your 3 children are illegitimate bastards. You confessed you are a very black, Very sick unemployed terrified nigger. You even run around with a mask to hide your ugly black face. I just summed up your nigger existence!

There are no Indian niggers, Nigger Ethang5.
Niggers are black people of African origin. You are a very black African living in Ghana Africa that makes you a nigger.

Bleaching cream doesn't work on black niggers like you, Nigger Ethang5. That is why you run around in a mask to cover your black ugly face.

Any wonder you are mad with beautiful white Indian women. Your wife is so black and ugly you had to shag your mother.
Your neighbours mother was so black and ugly he shagged your wife. You confessed your 3 children were illegitimate bastards.
You even called their father 'Jesus' in appreciation for creating them. Then you became his slave and a Christian convert.
Eew. !

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang fails God.

Stephen-->Ethang5
dorcasmelda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2021 6:06:37 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
It is important to seek custom biology paper writing services and biology essay writing services since students find help when they visit college biology writing services.
https://researchpapers247. Com/college-biology-writing-services/
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2021 3:40:52 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
ethang5 wrote:

No one in Ghana shags their moms. Incest is from shithole Hinduism. Asked about a hindu ritual, You start planning about Ghana! You are ashamed to be Hindu aren't you?

You are lying again nigger Ethang5. Harikrish is a proud Indian high achiever living in Canada and working in the IT field.

Child abuse is common in Ghana. Read your confession.

Now compare India a Hindu country to a Christian continent like Africa which has 651 million Christians.
Here is evidence Africa is a shithole and blacks are cursed shitholes.
Slavery

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps and due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "

Incest
Incest is a real problem in SA, Say experts
The case of alleged family incest in Mpumalanga, Which has shocked South Africa, Is not an isolated case, With authorities warning that incest occurs countrywide.

A Durban teenager has to live with the humiliation of his cousin walking in on him while his own father was masturbating him.

In another Durban case, A 20-year-old woman has pressed charges of indecent assault against her father. The alleged acts included oral sex and the insertion of his fingers into her vagina. The acts of incest took place from when she was six until she was 16.

"Incest is a real problem, " said Childline Director Joan van Niekerk. "While there are many cases of father-and-daughter incest, We are also seeing a lot of father-and-son, And older-brother-and-younger-sister sexual interaction. "

"Father-son sexual interaction happens more frequently than people would like to believe. It leaves the child with a distortion of his own identity and sexuality. They grow up thinking they are gay, " she said.

According to police statistics, About 15 000 South African children under the age of 18 were raped last year. This year, Childline has already referred 600 KwaZulu-Natal children for therapy after they were sexually assaulted.

Authorities warn that 50 percent of all cases of rape and sexual assault on children under the age of 18 are committed within the immediate family.

Rape
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, Found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, A sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, The Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, Treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, Observes a WHO publication, Put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys. "
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23. 8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. . . . As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, And Zimbabwe.

countries with the highest rape statistics.
1. South Africa.
South Africa has been dubbed the "Rape Capital of the World". Obviously this title has been hard for some to swallow, Like President Zuma and Africa Check but to name a couple. But whether we are the rape capital, Or the 3rd worst (Forbes), Or at best top 10 worst when it comes to rape, Someone is being raped every second of every day in this country!

How many are raped each day?
According to SAPS crime stats, Roughly 1. 25 million sexual assaults have been reported between 1994 and now. That"s roughly 170 per day. The key word here is "reported".
Interpol reported in 2012 that in South Africa, Less than 1% of sexual assaults are reported. Hence the statement that "a woman is raped every 17 seconds in South Africa". What this roughly equates to is (rounded):
" 5, 000 per day
" 35, 000 per week
" 150, 000 per month
" 1, 800, 000 per year

2. Botswana
After South Africa, Botswana has the highest incidence of rapes at 93 per 100, 000 of population. Also these cases are mostly unreported, So the actual incidence may be more than three to five times. This country also has one of the highest incidences of AIDS, And they keep propagating AIDS by such heinous acts. The illiterate, Almost barbarian population also believes in the myth that sex with a virgin will cure AIDS, Which is a major cause of rapes with children. It is a landlocked country in the southern Africa, Bounded by South Africa, Namibia, And Zimbabwe.

3. Lesotho
Rape continues to be one of Lesotho"s main social issues. In 2008, According to UNODC, Rapes recorded by the police, Was the highest incidence of any country. The number of rape incidences range from 82 to 88 per 100, 000 of population.

Relevance
AIDS, Starvation
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2021 12:14:59 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
You let your dogs shag your wife same time you were coming on her neck to make it creamy for the dogs. You are a Sick nigger Ethang5!

Nigger Ethang5 you are the only nigger on DDO. You confessed remember?

Post#14

Post#6

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

These Ghanaian customs are now surfacing as we study Ethang5's confessions. They appear to be associated with Ghanaian parents engaging in beastility. The victims are the children and animals.

It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs. They generally are not incestous in non-restrictive environments. Human even more so. Do animals also consider offspring?
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, And my wife's leg. What was that dog?

Ethang5 answers his own question.
Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.

I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

But we know Jesus was a eunuch and never married or had children. So how could this be possible?
Ethang5 explains his wife's virgin births of his 3 illegitimate bastard daughters.
Ethang5 wrote: We know that the Bible's version of "virgin birth" is that an unfertilized egg begins to grow into a viable human. So the bible considers Mary a "true" virgin birth, That is, The focus is not so much on sex, As sex can exist without a birth, But on fertilization.

Incidentally, This sometimes happens in nature spontaneously. (with amphibians and lower, Called Parthenogenesis) but in humans, The egg, Not having a Y chromosome from the male, Even if it could begin to grow, Would have only X chromosomes and could only be female.

That explains why all three of Ethang5's children are females. There was no male Y chromosome coming from the dogs.

Ethang5 continues: In that way, The virgin birth story in the Bible is truly unique.

Gabriel told Mary that she would "conceive" a child. Conception requires fertilazation, Fertilization requires a male sperm cell, A male sperm cell requires a man. But Gabriel also told here she would conceive without a man.

In the other virgin birth stories, The miracle was only in the novel way the sperm cell was conveyed to the woman's egg. In Mary's case, There would be no sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, Mysterious or not.

But the bible story does not exclude dogs. Ethang5 is therefore convinced his wife case was similar to Mary. "there would be no male sperm cell at all. Her egg would not be fertilized in any way, Mysterious or not. "

What was Ethang5 doing when the dogs were shagging his wife?
Ethang5 wrote: I'm nuzzling her creamy neck.

So he came on his wife's neck to make it creamy.

Ethang5 disciplines his daughters like one would their dogs. Now we know why! ,

I require my daughters to know and show gratitude and appreciation when due. And if I were as slpendiferously wonderful as God, Upholding the entire universe by the glory of my will, Then yes, I would deserve it and demand it. Knowing that praise and worship of God enriches and sustains the souls of my children.

I have 3 daughters. When I tell them to listen to me, It isn't ego. I require them to obey me, It isn't ego.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa. Where have you been?

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/62740/2/
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.

Ethang5 spends most of his time attacking atheists because they all reminded him of his atheist father.
I have provide a few posts below by Ethang5 expressing his masked hatred and disdain for his father. In psychology this would be labeled as transference.

Transference is a phenomenon within psychotherapy in which the feelings a person had about their parents, As one example, Are unconsciously redirected or transferred to the present situation. It usually concerns feelings from a primary relationship during childhood. Wikipedia

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2021 9:29:13 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Leading cause of deaths in African countries besides poop eating.

Africans leads the world in AIDS deaths(100 mil), African starvation deaths (25 million). Annual African deaths from diarrhoea (1.2 million), malaria deaths (431k) 93% of malaria deaths are in Africa. See Statista and WHO
(African malaria deaths set to dwarf covid-19 fatalities as pandemic hits control efforts, WHO warns)
African continent CoVid-19 deaths=240k African American deaths=160k
Out of the 1.2 million CoVid deaths in Latin America 21% are blacks.
Which makes Africans the highest CoVid deaths by race.

Africa's top ten causes of death

1. Civil wars
Civil wars
Over the last 40 years nearly 20 African countries (or about 40 percent of Africa south of the Sahara (SSA)) have experienced at least one period of civil war. . . . This state of affairs has created stereotypes of Africa as a doomed continent with inescapable ethnic cleavages and violent tribal conflict.

2. Starvation
25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).

3. Lower respiratory tract infections

Lower respiratory tract infections were Africa"s leading cause of death in 2016. They have held this position since 2010.

The infections affect people"s airways and lungs. They have many different causes, such as viruses and bacteria, and occasionally fungi and parasites. The most common illnesses are bronchitis and pneumonia.

Tuberculosis is not classified as a lower respiratory tract infection because it can infect almost any part of the body.

4. HIV

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

5. Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea
Of the estimated total 10.6 million deaths among children younger than five years of age worldwide, 42 percent occur in the World Health Organization (WHO) African region
Diarrheal diseases remain one of the major killers of children under five, being responsible for about 750,000 of a total of 4.3 million deaths of African children up to four years of age.

Diarrheal diseases are the third leading cause of disease and death in children younger than 5 years of age in Africa and were responsible for an estimated 30 million cases of severe diarrhea (95% credible interval, 27 million to 33 million) and 330,000 deaths.

6. Ischaemic heart disease

Ischaemic heart disease is a narrowing of the arteries of the heart due to a buildup of plaques. Less oxygen is able to reach the parts of the heart beyond the obstruction. Death occurs when an artery suddenly becomes fully blocked, severely damaging the heart. This is known as a heart attack.

In 2016, an estimated 408,000 deaths in Africa were due to this disease.

The factors that put people more at risk of ischaemic heart disease include high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, being overweight, high cholesterol levels, an unhealthy diet, stress and lack of exercise.

7. Parasites and vector-borne diseases

Malaria
https://www.cdc.gov...
In 2019, an estimated 409,000 people died of malaria"most were young children in sub-Saharan Africa. Within the last decade, increasing numbers of partners and resources have rapidly increased malaria control efforts. This scale-up of interventions has saved millions"of lives globally and cut malaria mortality by 44% from 2010 to 2019, leading to hopes and plans for elimination and ultimately eradication. CDC brings its technical expertise to support these efforts with its collaborative work in many malaria-endemic countries and regions.

In 2019, malaria caused an estimated 229 million clinical episodes, and 409,000 deaths. An estimated 94% of deaths in 2019 were in the WHO African Region.

8. Communicable illnesses drive deaths in Africa

The primary cause of death in Africa remains communicable " infectious " diseases, which can be prevented. This is the case in low income countries the world over.

Globally, non-communicable diseases are the leading cause of death, at 71% of all deaths.

Warmer weather had a strong impact on death trends in 2016, driving malaria, an insect-spread disease. Africa also continued its slow trend towards high-income patterns of disease, with a steady decrease in deaths from communicable and preventable causes.

9. Abortion
A scourge within the Black community'

"Abortion is the number-one killer of Black lives, " said Ryan Bomberger, CEO and co-founder of the Radiance Foundation and a frequent columnist for Black Community News, A conservative blog that regularly comments on abortion in the Black community. "Abortion-induced deaths of the unborn in the Black community are 69 times higher than HIV deaths, 31 times higher than the homicide rate, 3. 6 times higher than cancer-related deaths and 3. 5 times higher than deaths caused by heart disease. This is a scourge within in the Black community that must be addressed and ended now. "

10. African Slavery
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years. Africa is the epicentre of slavery.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Relevance
Today Africa is:
1. AIDS capital of the world.
2. Rape capital of the world ranked 1. South Africa, 2. Botswana and 3. Lesotho.
3. 1, 700 years of African slavery. Slavery is all Africans know.
4. Africans now sold in Libya as slaves.
5. Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
6. 25 million Africans to die from starvation (UNESCO report).
7. Nothing good has ever come out of Africa.

The American experience with negroids after slavery.

1. 30% of Africans are incarcerated (in prison).
2. 30% of Africans are unemployed.
3 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.
4 Only 30% of black children are born to married couples
5 African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27. 4 percent, Followed by whites at 9. 9 percent.
6 45. 8 percent of young black children (under age 6) live in poverty, Compared to 14. 5 percent of white children.
7 Nationally, Each black home is worth $48000 less on average compared to white homes.
8 The median income for black households is a little less than 60% of that of white households.
9 According to the Federal Reserve"s Survey of Consumer Finances, The median wealth of black households is $16, 000, Compared with $163, 000 for whites.
The rest are either drug pushers or pimps

Now we know Ethang5 has been eating human feces all his life being a Ghanaian.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2021 3:13:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Trump refused to visit African countries convinced they were shitholes.
Trump doesn't deny calling African countries 'shitholes' while meeting with Nigeria's president
John Haltiwanger Apr 30, 2018,

President Donald Trump was offered the opportunity to deny he once referred to African nations as "shithole" countries while hosting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari in Washington on Monday, But instead said there are "some countries that are in very bad shape. "
When Buhari was questioned by reporters about the alleged remarks, He said, "I'm very careful with what the press says about others and myself. I'm not sure about the validity or whether that allegation was true or not. "
Buhari happens to be the first African leader Trump has hosted at the White House during his tenure thus far.
President Donald Trump was offered the opportunity to deny that he once referred to African nations as "shithole" countries while hosting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari in Washington on Monday, But instead said there are "some countries that are in very bad shape. "

When Buhari was questioned by reporters about the alleged remarks, He said, "I'm very careful with what the press says about others and myself. I'm not sure about the validity or whether that allegation was true or not. "

Trump then said, "We didn't discuss it. But you do have some countries that are in very bad shape. "

During a discussion with lawmakers at the White House regarding immigrants in January, Trump reportedly exhibited frustration over the subject of protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador, And African countries. At the time, He allegedly said, "Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here? " This alleged comment generated outrage across the US and wider world.

At the time, The Nigerian government summoned representatives of the US ambassador to explain Trump's comments. Nigerian foreign minister Geoffrey Onyeama "sought clarification on the veracity or otherwise of the substance of the remarks, Stressing that if they were true, They were deeply hurtful, Offensive and unacceptable, " Reuters reported.

On Monday, It seems Buhari did his best to avoid making things too awkward for Trump when the subject came up.

Buhari happens to be the first African leader Trump has hosted at the White House during his tenure thus far.

But that does not stop blacks from butt licking Trump who is the white Christian master they all wished and voted for.

Nigger Ethang and his family are white butt lickers.

Ethang5 found Mrs Trump a classy lady. In America she is seen as a model, Escort, Stripper depending on who she is suing.

Ethang5 met Mrs Trump during her trip to Ghana in October 2018.
October 2018
Title Mrs Trump.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.

Ethang5 wrote: To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady.

With the economy going the way it is, And foreign policy going the way it is, I think I'll keep Trump with just the qualities he has. Darlings of Europe are a dime a dozen. Good presidents are rarer and vastly more valuable.

Was Mrs Trump the first white person your 3 daughters met in they young experience? Most of the Ghanaians are black negroids. As much as they tried, Ghanaians were unable to ship out all the very black ones during the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

Meet nigger Ethang5 a very black poor Ghanaian slave still stuck with his family in Ghana. Still miserable he was not shipped out as a slave to America but forced to remain in slum city Accra with his unbleached also very black wife and 3 daughters. He pimps them to Dubai Arabs under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme where they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

See link.
Ethang5 pimps his wife and girls to Arabs.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4357830/

Dubai Porta Potty scheme.

https://www. Maravipost. Com/ghanaian-slay-queens-confess-sleeping-with-dogs-for-money-in-dubai/

Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 lives in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Ethang5 follows Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2021 4:10:02 PM
Ethang5 is a miserable Ghanaian nigger. He cannot shag his mother because she died 30 years ago.

Ethang5 confessed his family was dysfunctional and his brother retarded.

Ethang5"s early problems with his father.
Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, My father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Ethang5 hates his father and writes: My greatest problem with atheists is that often it is impossible to believe that they have integrity. I don't mind if a person doesn't believe in God, Even God Himself allows that, But if a person is deliberately dishonest, What use is he?

Ethang5 felt abandoned by his father and forced to suffer alone.
Ethang5 wrote: It is really that simple? My human father loved me but did not stop all my suffering he was able to stop.

Ethang5 repeated his unresolved suffering on his children.
Ethang5 wrote: I have had many times when I was willing and able to stop the suffering of my child but did not.

Ethang5's siblings like him suffered developmental problems (retardation).
Ethang5 wrote: I had a little brother who used to play chess that way. Mimicking every move his opponent made. It never worked, And his opponent always knew he had no play of his own.

Ethang5 wrote: Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing. The same motivation is behind you now.

Ethang5 confessed he has OCD. He is obsessed with forums.

Meet nigger Ethang5 a very black poor Ghanaian slave still stuck with his family in Ghana. Still miserable he was not shipped out as a slave to America but forced to remain in slum city Accra with his unbleached also very black wife and 3 daughters. He pimps them to Dubai Arabs under the Dubai Porta Potty pay for play scheme where they are paid for having sex with animals and eating rich Arab poop.

See link.
https://www.debate.org...

https://www.maravipost.com...

Nigger Ethang5 even confessed what he did with his children would be criminal in other countries.

According to the government"s Environmental Health and Sanitation Directorate (EHSD), Ghana can only manage 30 percent of the daily waste its residents generate. (70% of the remaining human waste is recycled through the population through the food they eat and drinking water).
In short 100% of the human waste generated by Ghanians find their way into the food they eat.

Ethang5 pimps his wife and 3 daughters to Arabs. They get paid for eating poop. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.

Ethang's confessions about his miserable existence.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and Ethang5 lives in Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 lamented his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.

Ethang5 lost his job and fails God.

Ethang5 didn"t have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house annually. See Accra Ghana overflowing sewers flooding homes.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Now we know what his wife was doing in the Middle East. She was getting shagged by dogs and Arabs for money. And it was his wife who Ethang5 went to retrieve before his house was flooded.

Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2021 4:19:48 PM
Nigger Ethang5 still wants to shag his dead mother.WoW!!

Ethang5 is a miserable Ghanaian nigger.

Ethang5 confessed his family was dysfunctional and his brother retarded.

Ethang5"s early problems with his father.

Ethang5 hates his father and writes: My greatest problem with atheists is that often it is impossible to believe that they have integrity. I don't mind if a person doesn't believe in God, Even God Himself allows that, But if a person is deliberately dishonest, What use is he?

Ethang5 felt abandoned by his father and forced to suffer alone.
Ethang5 wrote: It is really that simple? My human father loved me but did not stop all my suffering he was able to stop.

Ethang5 repeated his unresolved suffering on his children.
Ethang5 wrote: I have had many times when I was willing and able to stop the suffering of my child but did not.

Ethang5's siblings like him suffered developmental problems (retardation).
Ethang5 wrote: I had a little brother who used to play chess that way. Mimicking every move his opponent made. It never worked, And his opponent always knew he had no play of his own.

Ethang5 wrote: Growing up I used play chess with this retarded kid. He got the notion to mirror every move I made. He lost every time of course, but I just realized now that he did that because of frustration at always losing. The same motivation is behind you now.

Ethang5 confessed he has OCD. He is obsessed with forums.

See link.
https://www.debate.org...

https://www.maravipost.com...

Nigger Ethang5 even confessed what he did with his children would be criminal in other countries.

Ethang5 pimps his wife and 3 daughters to Arabs. They get paid for eating poop. It's called Dubai Porta Potty.

Ethang's confessions about his miserable existence.

Accra Ghana is a shithole and Ethang5 lives in Accra Ghana.

Slums in Accra Ghana.

Ethang5 lamented his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.

Ethang5 lost his job and fails God.

Ethang5 didn"t have $200 to save a Ghanaian girls life.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house annually. See Accra Ghana overflowing sewers flooding homes.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family (his family) from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June floods.

Now we know what his wife was doing in the Middle East. She was getting shagged by dogs and Arabs for money. And it was his wife who Ethang5 went to retrieve before his house was flooded.

Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.