Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Indian Incest Diwali Holidays

ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2020 1:28:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Indians exporting Incest to the world

Diwali is the most important Hindu holiday celebrated each year in India and around the world by Hindus, Sikhs and Jains. Diwali is as important to Hindus as Christmas is to Christians.

Not quite, But you get the author's meaning.

Diwali is five days long. On day one, Many will clean their homes and shop for gold. On day two, It is customary to decorate the home with clay lamps and use colored sand to create patterns on the floor. Day three is the main festival where families gather to feast, Pray and perform rites. Day four is the first day of the new year when friends and family visit to exchange gifts and well wishes. On day five, Brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with a meal after the incest ritual.

So even marriage doesn't free women from the cycle of incest! Their brothers still have the right to shag them.

Another way Diwali is celebrated is through large firework displays signifying one of the Diwali legends, Rama and his wife Sita. The fireworks signify Rama"s return to his kingdom after being exiled for 14 years and defeating king Ravana

Rama raped his wife, And did incest with his daughter. He had more than one wife and raped the wives of his brothers too.

Throughout the five days of Diwali, Different types of religious prayer rituals, Or "puja", Will take place. Hindus will offer puja to various lords or goddesses, Signifying that particular day"s dedication and celebration.

All these "lords and goddesses" were besotted in incest. Hindus today don't like to talk about it much. Some even deny it to non-hindus.

Because of the sin of incest, Hindus have been cursed, And if the world is not careful, Hindus will export their curse to the rest of the world.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2020 5:16:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Indians exporting Incest to the world

Diwali is the most important Hindu holiday celebrated each year in India and around the world by Hindus, Sikhs and Jains. Diwali is as important to Hindus as Christmas is to Christians.

Not quite, But you get the author's meaning.

Diwali is five days long. On day one, Many will clean their homes and shop for gold. On day two, It is customary to decorate the home with clay lamps and use colored sand to create patterns on the floor. Day three is the main festival where families gather to feast, Pray and perform rites. Day four is the first day of the new year when friends and family visit to exchange gifts and well wishes. On day five, Brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with a meal after the incest ritual.

So even marriage doesn't free women from the cycle of incest! Their brothers still have the right to shag them.

Another way Diwali is celebrated is through large firework displays signifying one of the Diwali legends, Rama and his wife Sita. The fireworks signify Rama"s return to his kingdom after being exiled for 14 years and defeating king Ravana

Rama raped his wife, And did incest with his daughter. He had more than one wife and raped the wives of his brothers too.

Throughout the five days of Diwali, Different types of religious prayer rituals, Or "puja", Will take place. Hindus will offer puja to various lords or goddesses, Signifying that particular day"s dedication and celebration.

All these "lords and goddesses" were besotted in incest. Hindus today don't like to talk about it much. Some even deny it to non-hindus.

Because of the sin of incest, Hindus have been cursed, And if the world is not careful, Hindus will export their curse to the rest of the world.

Nigger Ethang5 you are a negroid pervert. You are obsessed with incest because your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Incest begins at home.

Here you are thinking about incest when Hindus are celebrating Diwali. What a sick pervert you turned out to be.

Get over it nigger Ethang5.

"Diwali symbolizes the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, Good over evil, And knowledge over ignorance". The festival is widely associated with Lakshmi, Goddess of prosperity, With many other regional traditions connecting the holiday to Sita and Rama, Vishnu, Krishna, Yama, Yami, Durga, Kali, Hanuman, Ganesha, Kubera, Dhanvantari, Or Vishvakarman. Furthermore, It is, In some regions, A celebration of the day Lord Rama returned to his kingdom Ayodhya with his wife Sita and his brother Lakshmana after defeating Ravana in Lanka and serving 14 years of exile. "
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2020 11:54:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Indians exporting Incest to the world

Diwali is the most important Hindu holiday celebrated each year in India and around the world by Hindus, Sikhs and Jains. Diwali is as important to Hindus as Christmas is to Christians.

Not quite, But you get the author's meaning.

Diwali is five days long. On day one, Many will clean their homes and shop for gold. On day two, It is customary to decorate the home with clay lamps and use colored sand to create patterns on the floor. Day three is the main festival where families gather to feast, Pray and perform rites. Day four is the first day of the new year when friends and family visit to exchange gifts and well wishes. On day five, Brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with a meal after the incest ritual.

So even marriage doesn't free women from the cycle of incest! Their brothers still have the right to shag them.

Another way Diwali is celebrated is through large firework displays signifying one of the Diwali legends, Rama and his wife Sita. The fireworks signify Rama"s return to his kingdom after being exiled for 14 years and defeating king Ravana

Rama raped his wife, And did incest with his daughter. He had more than one wife and raped the wives of his brothers too.

Throughout the five days of Diwali, Different types of religious prayer rituals, Or "puja", Will take place. Hindus will offer puja to various lords or goddesses, Signifying that particular day"s dedication and celebration.

All these "lords and goddesses" were besotted in incest. Hindus today don't like to talk about it much. Some even deny it to non-hindus.

Because of the sin of incest, Hindus have been cursed, And if the world is not careful, Hindus will export their curse to the rest of the world.

Nigger Ethang5 you are a negroid pervert.

Lol. Because hindus having sex with their mothera is not perverted?

You are obsessed with incest because your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Incest begins at home.

Incest began with you demon gods Ram and Krishna. I didn't write your filthy Vida's you moron.

Here you are thinking about incest when Hindus are celebrating Diwali. What a sick pervert you turned out to be.

I'm thinking about incest because you shithole Hindus are mother-shagging all over the planet. What filth! No wonder your white master Trump called you filthy.

Get over it nigger Ethang5.

You've been spamming the same stupidity for 7 years and you're telling someone else to "get over" something?

I told you I would expose the filth in your religion. You want to just spam "Ethan is black" over and over. Why aren't you happy? Isn't moron spam what you want to do?

Hinduism cannot possibly be good if the only Hindu on the board lies and calls for slavery to be brought back. You, Hari, Prove my words on Hinduism.

Your religion is filth. That is a fact. Go back to your moron repeat spam and let me tell people just how putrid your religion is.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:02:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Indians exporting Incest to the world

Diwali is the most important Hindu holiday celebrated each year in India and around the world by Hindus, Sikhs and Jains. Diwali is as important to Hindus as Christmas is to Christians.

Not quite, But you get the author's meaning.

Diwali is five days long. On day one, Many will clean their homes and shop for gold. On day two, It is customary to decorate the home with clay lamps and use colored sand to create patterns on the floor. Day three is the main festival where families gather to feast, Pray and perform rites. Day four is the first day of the new year when friends and family visit to exchange gifts and well wishes. On day five, Brothers visit their married sisters who welcome them with a meal after the incest ritual.

So even marriage doesn't free women from the cycle of incest! Their brothers still have the right to shag them.

Another way Diwali is celebrated is through large firework displays signifying one of the Diwali legends, Rama and his wife Sita. The fireworks signify Rama"s return to his kingdom after being exiled for 14 years and defeating king Ravana

Rama raped his wife, And did incest with his daughter. He had more than one wife and raped the wives of his brothers too.

Throughout the five days of Diwali, Different types of religious prayer rituals, Or "puja", Will take place. Hindus will offer puja to various lords or goddesses, Signifying that particular day"s dedication and celebration.

All these "lords and goddesses" were besotted in incest. Hindus today don't like to talk about it much. Some even deny it to non-hindus.

Because of the sin of incest, Hindus have been cursed, And if the world is not careful, Hindus will export their curse to the rest of the world.

Nigger Ethang5 you are a negroid pervert.

Lol. Because hindus having sex with their mothera is not perverted?

You are obsessed with incest because your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Incest begins at home.

Incest began with you demon gods Ram and Krishna. I didn't write your filthy Vida's you moron.

Here you are thinking about incest when Hindus are celebrating Diwali. What a sick pervert you turned out to be.

I'm thinking about incest because you shithole Hindus are mother-shagging all over the planet. What filth! No wonder your white master Trump called you filthy.

Get over it nigger Ethang5.

You've been spamming the same stupidity for 7 years and you're telling someone else to "get over" something?

I told you I would expose the filth in your religion. You want to just spam "Ethan is black" over and over. Why aren't you happy? Isn't moron spam what you want to do?

Hinduism cannot possibly be good if the only Hindu on the board lies and calls for slavery to be brought back. You, Hari, Prove my words on Hinduism.

Your religion is filth. That is a fact. Go back to your moron repeat spam and let me tell people just how putrid your religion is.

Nigger Ethang5 you are a negroid pervert. You are obsessed with incest because your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Incest begins at home.

Here you are thinking about incest when Hindus are celebrating Diwali. What a sick pervert you turned out to be.

Get over it nigger Ethang5.

"Diwali symbolizes the spiritual "victory of light over darkness, Good over evil, And knowledge over ignorance". The festival is widely associated with Lakshmi, Goddess of prosperity, With many other regional traditions connecting the holiday to Sita and Rama, Vishnu, Krishna, Yama, Yami, Durga, Kali, Hanuman, Ganesha, Kubera, Dhanvantari, Or Vishvakarman. Furthermore, It is, In some regions, A celebration of the day Lord Rama returned to his kingdom Ayodhya with his wife Sita and his brother Lakshmana after defeating Ravana in Lanka and serving 14 years of exile. "
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:12:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Moron spam not working for you anymore moron? Lol!

You agreed that I would expose the filth in your religion and you would spam "Ethan is a nigger" over and over. That arrangement not working for you anymore?

Hinduism is sick. Dawali is sick. Your country is sick. That's why you can't defend against the points I post. You can only spam the same stupidity over and over.

Your shithole country doesn't even have any laws against incest. Your shithole country has a child rape epidemic. Your shithole country was voted worse in the world for women by the UN. Your shithole country has had to outlaw parts of Hinduism's caste system because the religion is so vile.

Go ahead, Spam that "Ethan is black" for the 5 thousandth time. I will just keep bringing out the filth in your sick religion.

Why you mad bro? Did someone force you to keep spamming the same stupidity over and over?
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:19:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Moron spam not working for you anymore moron? Lol!

Why are your confessions bothering you nigger Ethang5? You wanted us to know you are a very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!!

You are jealous Africa is a basket case and India the largest most celebrated democracy in the world even as America fights to save their democratic government.

In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

On DDO Africans like nigger Ethang5 see themselves as very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroids.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

Ethang5 confessed he is very black.
Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:23:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Moron spam not working for you anymore moron? Lol!

Why are your confessions bothering you nigger Ethang5?

I answered you.

But it didn't take you long to run back to moron repeat spam when you realized you couldn't address the filthiness in your shithole religion.

Keep spamming the same thing over and over moron, And I will keep burning you, Your shithole country, And your shithole religion.

You chose stupidity. You will choke on it. Enjoy shagging you mother you sick f*uck.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/16/2020 12:28:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Moron spam not working for you anymore moron? Lol!

Why are your confessions bothering you nigger Ethang5? You wanted us to know you are a very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!!

You are jealous Africa is a basket case and India the largest most celebrated democracy in the world even as America fights to save their democratic government.

In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

Even though there is a dictionary definition of anti-blackness, It hasn"t yet gained much traction. The political class does not grasp its toxicity. We"re currently in the middle of the UN International Decade for People of African Descent, So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.

On DDO Africans like nigger Ethang5 see themselves as very black, very sick unemployed slumdog negroids.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu.Be...

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

Ethang5 confessed he is very black.
Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www.Debate.Org...
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/17/2020 3:39:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lol. I beat the fool back to moron spam.

Or maybe he just needed to go poke his mom in some sick Hindu incest ritual.

How was your Dawali incest holidays you motherf*cker?

(for Hindus that insult is literal. They really do blink their mothers)

Sick.
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2020 4:48:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:
Lol. I beat the fool back to moron spam.

Or maybe he just needed to go poke his mom in some sick Hindu incest ritual.

How was your Dawali incest holidays you motherf*cker?

(for Hindus that insult is literal. They really do blink their mothers)

Sick.

So you now confess African mothers are ugly. You already confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards, Your wife is illiterate. You lost your bible smuggling job because of your heart condition and now work as a nightly garbage collector in slum city Accra Ghana. Refuse/garbage collector is ranked 636 with office executive ranked number 1. The job pays $3 a day or $60 a month.

Let's read your confessions nigger Ethang5.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black.
Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
ethang5
Posts: 23,679
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2020 2:53:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Harikrish wrote:
ethang5 wrote:

Lol. I beat the fool back to moron spam.

Or maybe he just needed to go poke his mom in some sick Hindu incest ritual.

How was your Dawali incest holidays you motherf*cker?

(for Hindus that insult is literal. They really do blink their mothers)

Sick.

So you now confess African mothers are ugly.

Do you think your mother is sexy you hindu horndog? Can you not see how sick it is to have a boner for your old mother?

No one except Hindu motherfu*kers see their mothers as sexy beautiful. Is Dawali like just one huge incest orgy of stinking parents and children having nasty sex?

My goodness your religion is filthy!
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2020 9:53:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ethang5 wrote:

Do you think your mother is sexy you hindu horndog? Can you not see how sick it is to have a boner for your old mother?

No one except Hindu motherfu*kers see their mothers as sexy beautiful. Is Dawali like just one huge incest orgy of stinking parents and children having nasty sex?

My goodness your religion is filthy!

Why do you spend all your time thinking about Harikrish's mother then confess your mother is a very ugly African woman? You are a low IQ negroid pervert niggger Ethang5.

So you now confess African mothers are ugly. You already confessed your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards, Your wife is illiterate. You lost your bible smuggling job because of your heart condition and now work as a nightly garbage collector in slum city Accra Ghana. Refuse/garbage collector is ranked 636 with office executive ranked number 1. The job pays $3 a day or $60 a month.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black.
Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2021 4:24:46 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, You never left Ghana so how would you know about Indian Holidays?

Niggers are black people of African origin.
Nigger Ethang5 was born in Ghana Africa. He is a very black Ghanaian still living in Ghana Africa with his family. He can stop lying. We have his confession he is a terrified nigger!

There are currently only around 20 countries who can travel to Ghana visa-free for tourism, The majority located in Western Africa. All other foreign citizens planning to travel to Ghana for tourism purposes are required to obtain an approved tourist visa to do so, Either a consular visa or a visa on arrival.
A visa is required for entry to Ghana for all American citizens. Tourist and business visas are valid for only 3 months.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa(Ghana)where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)

See Ethang5's profile.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

For Ethang5 to live that many years in Africa he had to be born in Ghana because foreign visas are only valid for 3 months.

Ethang5 has been living and travelling in Africa since he was 8 years.
Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa. Where have you been?

Obviously he was travelling with his father. So both his farther and Ethang5 had to be Ghanaian citizens to travel freely in African countries without visas which are required for all foreigners.

For Ethang5 to be living and travelling in Africa when he was only 8 accompanying his father. That would place him and his father in Africa/Ghana for most of his life. Ethang5 is 59 and still lives in Ghana. So Ethang5 was born in Ghana and therefore a Ghanaian citizen.
Ethang5's father too had to be a Ghanaian citizen to be able to work and travel in Africa.

Ethang5's children are all in their twenties/thirties. They were born in Ghana and therefore Ghanaian citizens.

African Americans of Ghanaian descent are allowed to return to Ghana under the right of abode act Ghana introduced to open Ghana to expats desiring to return to Ghana. But that was introduced in 2000. Ethang5 and his family were already living in Ghana decades before the act was passed. This proves they were Ghanaian citizen even before the right of abode was passed.

"what is right of Abode?
Right of Abode as stated in Immigration Act 573, Act 2000, Is a permit given to a Ghanaian by birth, Adoption, Registration or naturalization with the meaning of the citizenship Act who by reason of this acquisition of a foreign nationality has lost his Ghanaian citizenship and a person of African descent in the diasporas.

Recent posts by Ethang5 proves he still lives in Ghana with his family.

Ethang5 confirmed he and his family still live in Ghana.

Ethang5 meets Melania Trump during her visit to Ghana in October 2018
Title Mrs Trump.
https://www. Debateart. Com/forum/topics/461/mrs-trump
Ethang5 wrote: I had the pleasure of meeting the super beautiful First Lady of our great nation. She was funny, Kind, And treated us like real people.
To my great honor, I was able to assist on some small errand for her. What a privilege! My daughters met her too. It was a thing to remember for all of us. What a classy lady

Ethang5 wrote: Will reply you shortly. Was in Ghana to observe the (2020) elections
-->@Theweakeredge December 9 2020.

You confessed you spent Christmas 2020 with family in Ghana shortly after participating in Ghana elections. Dec 26 2020.

Ethang5 wrote: When I'm done enjoying the holidays with my family and friends, Posted Dec 26 2020 from Ghana.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

You follow Christianity a slave religion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.
I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me, Except that I believe it.

Ethang fails God. He posted from Ghana Nov 2019
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
Harikrish
Posts: 41,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2021 6:31:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery. It was the Christians that justified African Slavery as biblical. You spent 22 years delivering bibles and spreading the word the Bible condemns all Africans to slavery.

You even confessed you are a full time slave.
1 Ethang5 wrote: I am a proud slave of His Royal Highness, King Jesus Christ.
Ethang is a proud slave.

2 Ethang said: For His Majesty King Jesus? Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.

3 Ethang said: Say it again, I want to lift His name so high, The world is blinded by His shine.
Ethang wants Jesus to shine his light on the black negroid slaves like him.

4 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
And Ethang runs Bibles as a full time slave for free.

5 Ethang5 said: Of course. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries.
Wow, Ethang worked for free as a full time slave.

6 Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
You can buy a African slaves in Libya for $400 each.

7 Ethang just confessed he is a chattel slave.
Ethang wrote: So it causes me no consternation. As long as Jesus remains on His throne, And I remain His personal property, There is no problem I cannot face.

8 Ethang5 claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

So you had nothing to do with your childrens birth. Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

9 You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

10 Ethang5 then gives reasons why he is terrified that he is a nigger

Niggers are black people of African origin. Ethang5 is very black and African. That makes him a nigger. Ethang5 even confessed he is a terrified nigger.
Ethang5 also confessed he is very black like the typical Ghanaian.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs. Twimg. Com/media/CHiPpMzWUAEbgLd. Jpg:large

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates. The JW's are more aggressive. The people are like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa, In a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live. Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Hinduism had nothing to do with African Slavery. It was the Christians who justified African Slavery as Biblical.
You are going against your own convictions nigger Ethang5.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.
Nigger Ethang5 is telling us the Gods in the Bible are all Hindu Gods. So Christians actually follow Hinduism.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.
Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

Here Ethang5 is blasphemously distorting God's word and the bible to promote Hinduism.
As an African Ethang5's integrity and loyalty to Christianity are questionable.

https://en. M. Wikipedia. Org/wiki/File:ColonialAfrica. Png
Areas of Africa controlled by European colonial powers (Belgian, British, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, And Spanish Empires)

African slaves were owned and traded as slaves by Arabs (1, 300 years), Romans, Portugues and Christians (400 years). Note, All descendants of Shem and Japheth.

Estimated African slaves shipped during slavery periods by European and Arab countries.
European. 12, 5 million 14. 4%. Slaves that survived 10, 7 million.
Arab. 80 million 85%. Slaves that survived 12 million
Total slaves shipped 92, 5 million slaves that survived 22, 7 million.

Total estimates on white Christian Europeans slave trade before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism.
"The largest slave trade in the history of the world was created by white Christian Europeans. Before it was over as many as 60 million Africans would be killed for the profit of white Christian imperialism. A key reason for the high death toll was the tidal wave of war and desolation that the slave trade unleashed into the heart of Africa. Huge numbers of people died being marched to the coasts of Africa from the interior as well as in an endless series of wars produced by the quest for new slaves. Millions more would die in concentration camps at both ends of the sea journey, And significant numbers would die due to the appalling conditions on the slave ships. "
From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Arab slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=5OdIqeWkhHU

Why European enslaved Africans.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=opUDFaqNgXc

The Atlantic slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=3NXC4Q_4JVg

Libya Slave trade.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=dV7o31P4q4g

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.