This is a Christian forum nigger Ethang5

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2020 11:27:51 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Respect the faith and beliefs of religious people, Nigger Ethang5
All you have done is draw attention to your very black and very sick negroid existence.
You wanted us to know you are a very black very sick unemployed negroid slumdog living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That you wife is illiterate and your 3 children are illegitimate bastards. That you failed God and because of your heart problems you lost your bible smuggling job which you have been doing for over 22 years. Now you have gone back to pimping your children. We got all that!
But that does not justify your obsession with your very black colour and for disrupting religious discussions. Your idea of Christianity is a return to African slavery a world where everyone owned a bible and a black slave. We can understand why you are lost having lost your full time slave job as a delivery mule. But becoming a full time black shithole is not an option to consider.

You confessed nigger Ethang5 your 3 kids were illegitimate bastards.

There are no Indian niggers, Nigger Ethang5.
Niggers are black people of African origin. You are a very black African living in Ghana Africa that makes you a nigger.

Bleaching cream doesn't work on black niggers like you, Nigger Ethang5. That is why you run around in a mask to cover your black ugly face.

Any wonder you are mad with beautiful Indian women. Your wife is so black and ugly you had to shag your mother.
Your neighbours mother was so black and ugly he shagged your wife. You confessed your 3 children were illegitimate bastards.
You even called their father 'Jesus' in appreciation for creating them. Then you became his slave and a Christian convert.
Eew. !
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Nigger definition: black people of African origin.
Ethang's confessions.

Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.
Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.
Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.
Ethang5 is now a garbage collector. Ethang5 wrote: Gotta go take out the nights (nightly) garbage. See ya.
Ethang5 wrote: we who? My ugly African mother and my black African atheist father?
Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana. Busted nigger Ethang!

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu. Be/dznnlcG-bKI

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/JsYKarjP3js

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.
https://youtu. Be/wDXezo0v5o4

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m. Youtube. Com/watch? V=j61X3m50Hn0

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

You claim your 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find your wife illiterate.
Ethang5 wrote: Jesus does not sell His slaves, We are His forever. My kids are owned by Jesus also. After all, He created them.

Jesus is now creating bastardized children like Ethang's 3 daughters

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

He then tried to pimp his little girls on DART and was banned.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.
Please send money see Ethang5's email for details.
Turns out it was a scam. Stephen on DART exposed Ethang5's fraud.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2020 5:27:42 PM
ethang5 wrote:

If he says "no", Then he scuttles his claim that the Genesis account is true. And his loony "Africans were cursed" idea goes out the window.

The flood happened before Noah cursed Canaan (the first Africans to slavery). Read your bible nigger Ethang5.

If he says "yes", Then he kills his claim that Hinduism is older. And his idea that Hinduism is the "only true religion" goes out the window.

You said Lord Krishna in the God of the Bible.
The bible does not curse India.
That there was no India in the days of Canaan.
You even apologized to India.
You have to take off your mask before Hindus so you can kiss their feet.

Africans like you are discriminated and shot by police for your very black skin and negroid appearance.
Why are you attacking light skin Indians who use beauty products to enhance their natural beauty?
You go running around wearing a mask to hide your black ugly face. That is admission you hate your blackness and negroid appearance. You are a self loathing terrified nigger.

Niggers are black people of African origin. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Portuguese and Christians for 1, 700 years. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.
You are a very black very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. We have you confession nigger Ethang5.
Your cries for help was answered by sharmanakul

sharmanakul Wrote: Online medicine discountPosted 5 hours Ago

If you want to talk about Online medicine, So I have to suggest Monaas CFI herbal medicine, To protect you from all disease. You can find discount coupons on Monaas CFI website. I hope you will get good results after visiting the site. [URL] https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/ayurvedic_medicine/ [/URL]
Forums Home > Health
If Indians Are White, Why Skin Lightening? Posted 5 hours Ago

For your beautiful skin, Choose Natural Personal Care product, The products are made for natural herbals to protecting your skin from heavy sunlight, Pollutions, Etc. Visit for more information: https://monaascfi. Com/product-category/natural_personal_care/

Nigger Ethang5 you are too ignorant to distinguish between beauty products that Indian women use to enhance their beauty and the white genes that account for their fairer skin and natural beauty.

What makes Europeans and South Asians fairer?

Note: The countries which make up South Asia are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka. "Sometimes Myanmar (Burma) is also included. They are linked by the South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation.

The study provides a glimpse into the movements of early humans, As they populated new lands and latitudes. For example, Our trivia above tells us fair skin evolved in two separate events for Europeans/South Asians and East Asians.
A team of biologists from Europe, India and Australia examined the genes of more than 1, 600 South Asian people. Although previous studies had found three genes play a part in skin color in South Asians, The researchers zeroed in on the one gene identified as most important, SLC24A5. (One of the other important genes is SLC45A2, Which happens to be the gene that makes white tigers. ) In fact, The researchers mostly examined just one form of SLC24A5, Called allele A. Allele A is what makes Europeans and South Asians fairer.
Instead, The fairer form of SLC24A5 is associated with people's languages, Specific geographic areas, And ancestry. For example, Brahmins, No matter where they're from in India, Tend to have allele A. Which is ubiquitous in Europeans. Thus accounting for the fairer skin of Brahmins in India. Another example: In one South Indian group, The Saurashtrians, 70 percent of people have allele A. It's believed Saurashtrians moved south from a more northern region during the Middle Ages, When Southern Indian kings invited them to the area for their silk weaving skill. All of this contrasts with SLC24A5 in Europeans, In whom allele A is nearly ubiquitous, And appears almost entirely driven by evolution.

You are jealous of everything white people do nigger Ethang5.
You are jealous Harikrish is very white by your own admission and you are very black.
Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is extremely angry.

Unfortunately skin whitening products don't work on Africans. It was tried by the Romans and British on Africans but failed. So you are stuck being a very black nigger slave. Lol!

You wanted us to know you are a very black, Very sick unemployed slumdog negroid living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole country. That your 3 girls are illegitimate bastards and your wife illiterate. Your black African father is an atheist who is married to your ugly African mother and you smuggle bibles for a living. We got all that!

Africans being black skinned were cursed throughout their history and African slavess were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Protugues and Christians for over 1, 700 years.
In the US, Africans are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar(monkey); in China hak gwai(black devil).

The curse of Africans is their blackness, Low IQ and negroid appearance.

According to the UK government"s race disparity audit, Relative to whites and Asians, Black defendants at crown court were the most likely to be remanded in custody. Between 2017 and 2018, Black people in Britain were approximately 10 times more likely to be stopped and searched by the police than white people were, And three times more likely than Asians. Black Caribbean pupils were permanently excluded at nearly three times the rate of white British pupils, While black people are more likely to be unemployed and homeless than all other racial minority groups.

This is not only a British phenomenon. In the US, Black people are more likely to be arrested for drugs offences because they are more likely to use or sell drugs, And as a result make up a disproportionate amount of the prison population. They also have a higher chance of getting shot by the police than white or Hispanic people. In today"s Brazil, Black people are still treated as second-class citizens; while in India, Students of African origin are persecuted. In South Africa, A majority black country, 72% of the country"s private farmland is owned by white people, Who make up 9% of the population. During the apartheid era there was a clear racial hierarchy: whites at the top, Indians and "coloureds" in the middle, And black people at the bottom.

From the 16th to the 19th century, Around 12 million Africans were transported across the Atlantic Ocean to the Americas by European slave traders. Millions more were born into slavery and spent their whole lives enslaved. And after slavery ended in the US, African Americans were subjected to segregation laws, The denial of civil rights and lynching.

And between AD 650 and the 1800s, Almost 10 million Africans were sold by Arab slave traders to Arabia and the Indian subcontinent. In fact the Arabic word abeed, Which means "slave", Is still used to describe black people in countries from Algeria to Yemen.

In her book White Fragility, Robin DiAngelo notes that black people are the "ultimate racial other". In the US, They are called "nigger", In Brazil they are termed macaco; in South Africa, They are nicknamed kaffir; in India, Bandar; in China hak gwai.

So it is an appropriate time for anti-blackness to be classified separately from racism and given its own prominence. The one-size-fits-all approach to tackling racism leaves undersupported the racial group which suffers the most brutality, Hatred and discrimination. Furthermore, In white-dominant societies, Blackness has come to be a synonym for crime, Laziness, Poverty and low intelligence.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2021 5:41:39 PM
Dictionary of Deities and Demons in the Hebrew Bible
For the purposes of Wikipedia categories, "Hebrew Bible" refers only to those books in the Jewish Tanakh, Which is the same as the Protestant Old Testament (including the portions in Aramaic).

The deuterocanonical books of the Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox biblical canons are categorized under Category:Old Testament apocrypha.

deity definition: 1. A god or goddess: 2. God 3. A god or goddess:
A
Adrammelech
Amun
Anat
Ancient of Days
Anammelech
Asherah
Ashima
Astaroth
Astarte
B
Baal
Baal Berith
Baal Peor
Baal-zephon
Beelzebub
Bel (mythology)
Belial
Belphegor
Bethel (god)
C
Chemosh
D
Dagon
Dumuzid
E
El (deity)
El Roi
El Shaddai
Elohim
Elyon
G
Gad (deity)
God of Israel
Golden calf
H
Heresy of Peor
I
Inanna
J
Jah
Jehovah
M
Marduk
Melqart
Micah's Idol
Moloch
Mot (god)
N
Nabu
Names of God in Judaism
Nehushtan
Nergal
Nibhaz
Ninurta
Nisroch
Q
Queen of Heaven (antiquity)
R
Remphan
Resheph
Rimmon
S
Shahar (god)
Shapash
Succoth-benoth
T
Teraphim
Y
Yahweh

Note: none of the Gods and demons listed in the Old Testament Bible are Hndu Gods
Eg of Hindu Gods: Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Krishna.

Nigger Ethang5 smuggled bibles for a living most of his life.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal nigger Ethang)

Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.

So biblical stories of rape, Incest, Sodomy, Slavery and genocide are not contradictions to Ethang. Why would it be a contradiction to Ethang if he engaged in these not so controversial perversions?

But Ethang5 clears India from anyone biblical curses.
Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India. >/em>

But then contradicts his Christian beliefs by promoting Hinduism.

Ethang shares his inner thoughts on his bible study of over 50 years.
So I'm thinking, If Krishna was behind the sin of Ham, And the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah, And the curse on India, His work is probably in the bible too.

Krishna is the demon of Incest, Rape, And homosexuality. So I decided to look for cases of incest in the gospels and I soon found Mark 6, The death of John the Baptist.

In Noah's case, Krishna took away the promise land from whom it had been promised. He sought to destroy Israel, The country from which Jesus was supposed to come.

In Lots case, Krishna sought to destroy Abraham, From whom descendants was to come Jesus.

In Herod's case, Krishna was taking a shot at Jesus Himself. Remember that Herod was the one who would judge Jesus.
Ethang wrote: There is one instance with Abraham where he, Out of fear, Listed his wife as his sister. That may be another attempt by the incest God Krishna to waylay Abraham.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.

Ethang5 wrote: All the shithole Hindu demons are named in the bible.

Brahma is a whore and is therefore the Hindus demon of choice for prostitution. They prostitute little Hindu girls to Brahma inside their filthy temples.

But in Revelation John tells us how God is going to deal with those putrid Hindu demons. The whore of Babylon will be brought down to the dust, And her filthy empire (India) brought down with her.

Note: none of the Gods and demons listed in the Old Testament Bible are Hndu Gods
Eg of Hindu Gods: Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Krishna.
So can a low IQ negroid like Ethang5 be trusted to interpret the bible when the bible condemned all Africans to slavery in Genesis 9 and 10.
Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.

Meet Ethang5:
Ethang5 confessed he is very black. Game over!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/

You accept you follow Christianity a slave religion.
Read the link list #186 Harikrish for Christian champion.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/78923/7/
Ethang5 wrote: How could I modify links in YOUR posts? I'm just a poor African slave remember?

Nigger Ethang5, You are the ultimate failure. You failed God then got busted for pimping your girls on DART and begging for money. Your fraud was exposed.

Ethang fails God.
Ethang5 wrote: What happens if God gives you a mission and you fail Him? I took on a mission given to me by God, But lost my job and had heart problems, And could not succeed.

Ethang wrote: Post#4 I know a little girl in Ghana that needs 10, 000 Ghana CEDI's ( their unit of money) which comes to $200.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2021 12:40:16 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
The curse of Africans are found in three religions Judaism, Islam and Christianity.
Excerpts taken from David M Goldenberg "Black and Slave".
Note: Hinduism had nothing to do with African slavery.
Also see: Christianity's role in African Slavery.

"A Jewish etiology on the origin of black skin is found in a rabbinic source redacted before the mid-6th century, In the name of authorities of the 3rd-4th centuries. God prohibited Noah"s family and all the creatures in the ark from engaging in sex during the flood, But Noah"s son Ham, The dog, And the raven transgressed the prohibition and had sexual relations with their respective partners. Playing on the assumed etymology of Ham, The story claims that Ham turned black as punishment for his sin (Babylonian Talmud, Sanhedrin 108b; Goldenberg, Curse of Ham, In addition to the Jewish source, This sex-in-the-ark story is commonly found in Muslim sources, And in, At least, One Christian source from the East (Isho`dad). We also find it in Christian literature from the West beginning in the 13th century.

Another group of etiologies of blackness found in the Near East is more closely set within the narrative framework of the biblical story of Noah"s curse, Except that the curse is not one of slavery, As in the Bible, But of black skin. This etiology of black skin as punishment for looking at Noah"s nakedness is found with various elaborations across the Muslim East from an early period to modern times. Sometimes the story is incorporated into a larger narrative framework and sometimes merely alluded to. The core of them all is Noah"s cursing of Ham with blackness as punishment for looking at his father"s nakedness.

The earliest to record this account of black origins is attributed to Ibn Masd (), A companion of Mahammad, The prophet of Islam, As quoted by Ibnakim. As is common in the Muslim versions, Noah, Considered a prophet in Islam, Does not get drunk, Since drinking alcohol is prohibited in Islam. In Ibn Masd"s version Noah"s nakedness is due to his taking a bath.

The Muslim tradition of a dual curse of blackness and slavery was widespread over many centuries and continued even into modern times (Goldenberg, Black and Slave,
It is not difficult to imagine why the hermeneutic development of a dual curse occurred when and where it did. Exegetical manipulation does not happen in an historical vacuum. It is not coincidental that precisely at the time when the dual curse begins to make an appearance we can trace a dramatic increase in the enslavement of black Africans. Black slavery can be documented as far back as the third millenium BCE and well into the first several centuries of the Common Era. After the Muslim conquests in Africa in the mid-7th century, The appearance of black slaves and the black slave trade increased exponentially. Indicative is the exportation of the Zanj to Muslim lands. The word "Zanj" is apparently related to "Azania, " the name given to the stretch of the East African coast from the horn of Africa in the north to the island of Zanzibar (whose first element is similarly related to "Zanj") in the south. Thousands of Zanj inhabitants were enslaved by the Muslim rulers and shipped to Iraq to work in the salt marshes of the Tigris-Euphrates delta. In the 8th century the Abbasid caliph Hnal-Rash observed that the number of black slaves in Baghdad was countless. We hear about the Zanj when they arose in the first of three

The curse of slavery is, Of course, Found in the Bible, And Noah"s curse of blackness apparently derived from the common Muslim black-skin etiologies mentioned above.
An indication that this is so is seen by a consideration of the differences between the Muslim and Jewish/Christian versions of the Curse of Ham. The Muslim writers all put the dual curse on Ham, While the Jewish and Christian authors generally see Canaan as the one who was cursed, Even if Ham was also affected by the curse on Canaan. It seems that the Christian and Jewish Canaan-based Curse drew on the ancient Near Eastern genealogy linking Canaan with blacks while the Muslim Ham-based Curse derived from the earlier Muslim etiologies of black skin as Ham"s punishment for looking at Noah"s nakedness. The Muslim conquests in Africa with the resulting increase in African enslavement transformed the black-skin etiologies into etiologies of black slavery in the form of a dual curse, In which black skin was believed to be part of Noah"s curse of slavery (Goldenberg, Black and Slave, .
In sum, The new dual-curse interpretation of the Noah story seems to have evolved out of the earlier Muslim dark-skin etiologies. With the conquests in Africa and the increase in black slavery, Those etiologies were now joined to the story of Noah"s curse of slavery. The close connection between the two etiologies is shown by the shared idea of a curse of blackness and by the common character of Ham, Who received the curse. "

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2021 6:11:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, Your obsession with your very black skin colour and negroid appearance is forcing you to turn a Christian forum into a personal grievance confessional. You are a self loathing nigger extremely jealous of white people that includes proud Indian high achievers like Harikrish who you found very white.

You made over a dozen threads Obsessing over beautiful Indians and beauty creams they use to enhance their beauty. At the sane time confessing your wife is so black and ugly you let dogs shag her.

Nigger Ethang5, I suggest traditional African therapy for you. OK!
https://youtu.Be...
https://youtu.Be...
Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are a very black, very sick unemployed poor African slave slum-mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana a shithole African country.

Africans cannot defend Christianity because they are victims of Christianity. They were cursed in the Bible and forced into slavery by Christians.
Africans were also cursed with black skin, Low IQ and a negroid appearence that people despise. God would not pick ugly black stupid people to defend him when he has more accomplished people to serve him.
Are there other reasons why Africans are poorly qualified to defend Christianity?
Ethang5 wrote: I have studied the entire Bible for almost 50 years and have not yet found a single contradiction or falsehood in it.
So Ethang5 did not find rape, incest, genocide in the bible as contradictions?

Nigger Ethang5 wrote: In my home, my father was a lawyer and an atheist who thought religion was a crutch for the mentally weak.

Post#60
https://www.debate.org...
Ethang5 wrote: I was raised an atheist.
But Ethang5 who has studied the bible for over 50 years believes his atheist parents are in heaven.
Ethang5 wrote: My parents, both gone to be with their Savior now, always told me, if you are dissatisfied with your life, change it. (how do you stop being a nigger? Any wonder they remained atheists).
Atheists in heaven are a contradiction.
As an African Ethang5's integrity is questionable.

Ethang5 wrote: Krishna was the "god" of Ham. The "god" of Sodom and Gomorrah, The "god" of Lot's daughters, The "god" of Seba.

So Lord Krishna was already controlling Noah, Abraham and even jesus.
Nigger Ethang5 is telling us the Gods in the Bible are all Hindu Gods. So Christians actually follow Hinduism.

Ethang5 wrote: There was no "India" in the days of Canaan
Ethang5 wrote: The bible does not curse India.
Ironically Ethang5 confirms God is stuck in India.
Ethang5 wrote: Look out the window of your slum hut mutt. God is stuck in your shithole country.

Here Ethang5 is blasphemously distorting God's word and the bible to promote Hinduism.
As an African Ethang5's integrity and loyalty to Christianity are questionable.

Ethang fails God.

Stephen-->Ethang5
"So here your telling salixes that there"IS"a girl in need of an operation AND THE MONEY TO PAY FOR IT, But" then, " hey presto, When pushed on the matter you tell us all that she has had the operation and all is fine. " YOUR A FKN LIAR! And anyone and everyone can see this to be the case. "

Ethang claims his 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards and people find his wife illiterate.

You cannot ask Ethang's wife to explain why her 3 daughters are illegitimate bastards. She is semi illiterate according to Ethang.
Ethang5 wrote: lol. In some places, Like some parts of Yemen and Sudan, They don't even believe she's graduated high school. I also have no "evidence" that my wife loves me,

So rather than accuse his wife for infidelity he blames Jesus for creating his illegitimate children.

God punishes Ethang5 by flooding his house.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

Ethang5 finds homosexual sex to be repulsive.
Ethang5 wrote: It is because I naturally find homosexual sex to be repulsive, that I did not have to "decide" it was repulsive, that I was born with this repulsion, that I do not think homosexuality is natural or normal.

But has no problems with animals shagging his wife.
It appears nigger Ethang5 supplied his wife with animals.

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/105531/
Ethang5 wrote: I have raised many generations of dogs, Cows, Horses, And pigs.
As a typical African Ethang5 spent many years breeding with animals.

Ethang5 confessed his wife engaged in beastiality with dogs.
Ethang5 wrote: I've seen dogs mount goats, and my wife's leg. What was that dog between my wife's legs? A dog in the manger!!

We now know where all his hate for his father, Country and Africans originated. And why he struggled to hide his nigger existence by venting out on the unsuspecting forum members.

Ethang5 confessed he is very black and Harikrish is very white which explains why he is a hater.

Post#14
https://www.Debate.Org...

Post#6
Ethang wrote: "OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

Post #20
Ethang5 wrote: You've lost to a black guy. Oh the shame!

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa.
Ethang5 seen in one of the African refugee camps at age 8.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

Ethang5 was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa.

Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Ghana Africa banned all skin bleaching products because it doesn't work on Africans who have very black elephant like skin.
Nigger Ethang5 wrote: Most people have thinner skins than I. I simply have elephant skin.
Beauty Cream Package says, Indians will remain proud Indian, just more beautiful. Very reassuring!!
Below are Threads created by nigger Ethang5 attacking beauty products that enhance the natural beauty in Indian women because these products don't work on niggers like him.

1. Beauty Products Or Skin Bleaching Products?
2. Obsession: The Brain Bleaching Of India
3. Hari Confessed: The Creams Didn't Work
4. You Bleach Skin, But Lie You Aren't Black
5. Color Obsessed Indian Idiots Bleach Babies!
6. Even Indian Men Bleach Their Nigger Skin
7. Europeans Tan : Indians Bleach
8. Hari's Stages Of Bleached Enlightenment
9. Skin Bleaching Can't Change Your Race Nigger
10. To Indian Niggers, Skin Bleaching is Beauty
11. You Can't Answer Can You Moron?
12. If Indians Are White, Why Skin Lightening?
13. Best Selling Skin Product In India? Whitening
14. Creams Won't Change Your Race Nigger Hari

Niggers are black people of African origin. Harikrish is a proud Indian.
Ethang5 is very black and African. That makes him the only nigger on DDO.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2021 10:48:15 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, You made a fool of yourself by posting a Dacs Branch Manager FB link because you thought he was me. But after seeing his mother's picture you became obsessed with her and continue to make lewed sexual advances on his aging elderly mother. You are a sick negroid pervert.

BTW you can check out my FB page where I posted the same links to African history in pictures.
https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath
Post# 133
Concept of Spiritual death and original sin.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/104298/
Posted: 3 years ago

Here you are posting the Facebook page of a Hindu DAC manager because you thought he was the real Harikrish.

Then you continued to attack a Hindu DAC Manager and his aging mother because she did not respond to your sexual advances.
So your attacks were actually directed towards a Hindu DAC Manager you found on Facebook and you ignored all my warnings in the last three years the Hindu DAC Manager was never a member of DDO or the real Harikrish.
This is evidence of OCD. You cannot control your obsessive compulsive disorder. You wasted three years attacking a phantom Facebook account.

Ethang5 wrote: Our idiot racist moron retail panty seller possesses everything? Lol. Take a look at him and see.
Posted 3 years ago.
https://m. Facebook. Com/hari. Krish. 5
Fat and greasy, Like you'd expect a lazy brahmin pig to be. Told us he was a psychologist. Lol.

But Nigger Ethang5, Harikrish is not in India nor the DAC Manager you have been attacking for over three years. Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working for an American company in the IT field. Which explains why your attacks on the DAC Manager does not effect Harikrish.
Which should also explain why Harikrish posts your confessions because that too is public as is your attacks on a Hindu DAC Manager and his aging mother.

Shame on you nigger Ethang5! You wasted another 3 years of your life attacking someone who isn't even a member of DDO or the real Harikrish that everyone recognizes as the most spiritual member on DDO.

Why are you using a Christian Forum to air your personal grievances that you are a terrified nigger and a very poor African slave? Why are you confessing you are a very black, Very sick unemployed low IQ negroid slum-mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana with your illiterate wife and 3 illegitimate bastard daughters on a Christian Forum?

Have you no shame?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2021 9:10:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Nigger Ethang5, You made a fool of yourself by posting a Dacs Branch Manager FB link because you thought he was me. But after seeing his mother's picture you became obsessed with her and continue to make lewed sexual advances on his aging elderly mother. You are a sick negroid pervert.

BTW you can check out my FB page where I posted the same links to African history in pictures.
https://www. Facebook. Com/harikrish. Bhagvanath
Post# 133
Concept of Spiritual death and original sin.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/104298/
Posted: 3 years ago

Below you are posting the Facebook page of a Hindu DAC manager because you thought he was the real Harikrish.

Then you continued to attack a Hindu DAC Manager and his aging mother because she did not respond to your sexual advances.
So your attacks were actually directed towards a Hindu DAC Manager you found on Facebook and you ignored all my warnings in the last three years the Hindu DAC Manager was never a member of DDO or the real Harikrish.
This is evidence of OCD. You cannot control your obsessive compulsive disorder. You wasted three years attacking a phantom Facebook account.

Ethang5 wrote: Our idiot racist moron retail panty seller possesses everything? Lol. Take a look at him and see.
Posted 3 years ago.
https://m. Facebook. Com/hari. Krish. 5
Fat and greasy, Like you'd expect a lazy brahmin pig to be. Told us he was a psychologist. Lol.

But Nigger Ethang5, Harikrish is not in India nor is Harikrish the DAC Manager you have been attacking for over three years. Harikrish is a proud Indian living in Canada and working for an American company in the IT field. Which explains why your attacks on the DAC Manager does not effect Harikrish.
Which should also explain why Harikrish posts your confessions because that too is public as is your attacks on a Hindu DAC Manager and his aging mother.

Shame on you nigger Ethang5! You wasted another 3 years of your life attacking someone who isn't even a member of DDO or the real Harikrish that everyone recognizes as the most spiritual member on DDO.

Why are you using a Christian Forum to air your personal grievances that you are a terrified nigger and a very poor African slave? Why are you confessing you are a very black, Very sick unemployed low IQ negroid slum-mutt living in slum city Accra Ghana with your illiterate wife and 3 illegitimate bastard daughters on a Christian Forum?

Have you no shame?

Nigger Ethang5, You are back for your therapy. OK!
https://youtu. Be/xk2v6WyoHUY

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.