Jump to topic:

God sends Plagues to Accra Ghana

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2021 6:10:01 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
1. The 2009 West Africa floods are a natural disaster that began in June 2009 as a consequence of exceptionally heavy seasonal rainfall in large areas of West Africa. Several rivers, Including the Pendjari, Niger, Volta and Senegal rivers, Broke their banks, Causing destruction of houses, Bridges, Roads and crops. The floods are reported to have affected 940, 000 people across 12 countries, Including Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, Niger, Senega Guinea, And caused the deaths of at least 193 people. In Burkina Faso, One of the most affected countries, 150, 000 people fled their homes, Mostly in the capital Ouagadougou where rainfall in one day was equal to 25% of normal annual rainfall for the whole country.

2. The 2015 Accra floods resulted from heavy continuous rainfall in Accra, The largest city in Ghana. The rain started on 1 June 2015. Other causes of this flood is as a result of the improper planning of settlement in Accra, Choked gutters which block the drainage system and a few other human factors. The floods have resulted in heavy traffic on the roads in the city and also a halt in commercial activities as markets were flooded and workers trapped. Mayor of Accra Metropolitan Assembly, Alfred Oko Vanderpuije described the flooding as critical. At least 25 people have died from the flooding directly, While a petrol station explosion caused by the flooding killed at least 200 more people.

3. The 2016 Accra floods are heavy rainfalls in Accra, The capital of Ghana in June 2016. The flood began on June 9, 2015. As of June 15, 2016, At least 10 people have been killed.

4. The 2020 African Sahel floods were extreme floods that struck numerous West, East, And Central African countries in August and September of 2020 due to extreme rainfall. Over 760, 000 people in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo Republic, Ghana, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Senegal, And Tunisia were affected and hundreds killed.

5. A twin disaster: Addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and a cerebrospinal meningitis outbreak simultaneously in a low-resource country

Samuel Adjorlolo and Daniel Lawer Egbenya

Additional article information

ABSTRACT

Managing a deadly pandemic in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) is challenging. The task becomes tougher when there is an outbreak of an equally deadly disease. This is the present situation of Ghana, A low-resource country, That is confronted with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic and cerebrospinal meningitis (CSM) outbreak. Apart from the resource constraint at both governmental and individual levels, Such a situation affects the overall wellbeing of ordinary citizens as well as healthcare professionals, Particularly those in high-risk areas. Perhaps, More than ever, We have to ensure equitable distribution of scarce healthcare resources in our effort to manage this "twin disaster" of COVID-19 and CSM. We evaluated Ghana"s situation (outbreak response) and recommended measures to help us navigate this conundrum of a public health crisis.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2021 8:41:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
Ethang5 talks about slums in India when he is the only member who actually lives in a slum.
Ethang5's profile. Ethang5 (slum-mutt) 57-year old in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.
Read Ethang5's confession:
Ethang5 wrote: Lol. Of course I am African, Why do you keep talking about America?
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where I run Bibles to countries which outlaw the possession of Bibles. Been doing it for more than 22 years to many countries. I have 3 children. (Pimping children are also illegal, Nigger)
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where slavery is still practiced today.
Ethang5 wrote: "I'm not a proud African.
Ethang5 wrote: I never said I was smart.
Ethang said: Full time slave here moron. Jesus has my all.
Ethang is a full time slave.
Ethang5 wrote: Yes, I am not proud to be African. I cannot be proud to be African.
Ethang5 wrote: I live in Africa where the literacy rate is below 50%,
Ethang5 said: I live close to where Boko Haram operates.
Ethang5 wrote: I think you're right. I live in Ghana, West Africa,
Ethang5 wrote: I currently live in a country with a society much closer to the 1st century than the society in which you live.

Ethang5 wrote: Having been kicked off more than a hundred forums,
Ethang5 wrote:. I live among people like the Piraha.

Ethang5 wrote: In Ghana where I live, The JW's are more aggressive.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, Some of what is custom here would be child abuse in America, Yet the Ghanaian parents aren't in jail.

Ethang5 wrote: I live in Ghana, West Africa. If you think life is miserable, Come here and I will open your eyes.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 wrote: I lived, (not just visited) 12 countries. I have been a traveler since I was 8. I live in Africa . Where have you been?

Ethang5 confessed he was born in Ghana and lived all his life in Ghana Africa travelling since he was a child under unstable conditions with his father between African refugee camp in Africa.
https://pbs.twimg.com...

So what about Accra Ghana where Ethang lives?

Accra Ghana is a shithole and you live in Accra Ghana.

Ghana ranked 2nd only after Sudan in Africa on open defecation list.
https://youtu.Be...

Open defecation in Chorkor Accra Ghana.

You live in Ghana Africa which is nothing but a black shithole
Slums in Accra Ghana.

From African slaves to African shitholes.
https://m.Youtube.Com...

"There are currently 23 slums in Ghana and 11 slums in Accra " this includes Tema and other major towns in the Greater Accra Region. 6 Major Slums have suffered from forced Evictions; our current focus is Old Fadama. Approximately 100 000 people are currently living in Old Fadama. In 2010 the number was 79 000. The slum is located in the heart of Accra,

Ghana world"s 7th dirtiest country in the world behind 6 other African countries.
https://www. Graphic. Com. Gh/features/features/ghana-world-s-7th-dirtiest-country. Html
Ghana, Which currently has a sanitation coverage of 15 per cent, Is ranked after South Sudan which has a seven per cent coverage, Niger, 11 per cent; Chad, Madagascar and Togo, 12 per cent each and Sierra Leone which has a 13 per cent access to household toilets, The measurement used for the ranking.

Nigger Ethang has been calling India a dirty country when he is living in Accra Ghana which is nothing but a dirty slum and Ghana ranked the 7th dirtiest country in the world. Busted nigger Ethang!

Housing stats:
According to the Ghana Housing Profile, 60% of all urban households in Ghana occupy single rooms. Only 25% of households own a house.

About 45% of Accra residents live in some form of slum housing. These areas are overcrowded, Have limited access to piped water and poor sanitation facilities.

265 slums identified in Accra alone.
About 265 slums at different stages of development have been identified in Accra, A senior lecturer at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Dr. Prince K. Anokye has disclosed. He said: "As many as about 116 are still in their infantile stage, With some already fully developed slums. "

So why is nigger Ethang saying India is a dirty country when we know he lives in Accra Ghana Africa which is the biggest slum city in Ghana? 265 slumps identified in Accra alone!

Nigger Ethang5 you confessed you are very black after confessing for years you are a poor African slave living in Ghana Africa. So even among blacks you are very black! Lol!

Ethang5 confessed he is very black!
Post#14 title loser Behavior.
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343765/
Ethang5 wrote: I'm the only black, But you're the one no one likes.

Post#6 title more comments on the DDO poll
https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343817/
Ethang wrote: OK. I am the only black, And you are the only shithole. I'm black, But people like me. How come no one likes you Mr. Very white?

https://www. Debate. Org/forums/religion/topic/4343883/
Ethang5 wrote: He is Mr. Very white, And I am Mr. Very black.

Ethang5 wrote: Worse still is a black person so deluded and self-loathing he has to pretend he's white, Terrified that he's a nigger.

Ethang5 has every reason to be terrified that he is a nigger living in slum city Accra Ghana.
Health alert: Filth engulfs Rawlings Park in Accra
https://m.youtube.com...

Accra floods: Filth take over streets after floods kill six, Displace some residents and sewers overflow after June 8 2020 rainfall. BBC News
https://m.Youtube.Com...

Health Problems in Ghana.

The numerous and serious healthcare problems are due to poor health infrastructure, inadequate education, hygiene and sanitation as well as extreme poverty and hunger.

There are several unaddressed health problems that pose serious risks to the Ghanaian population such as malaria,HIV, tetanus,chickenpox,schistosomiasis, measles, anthrax,cholera,typhoid,tuberculosis, several kinds ofpneumonia, infectious hepatitis,yellow fever, dysentery, venereal diseases andpoliomyelitis. HIV/AIDS are widespread and dangerous in Ghana, with the rising rate of infection and deaths whileMalaria transferred by mosquito bite, has highest mortality rate.

The communicable diseases prevalent in Ghana are malaria, HIV/AIDs, diarrhoea and tuberculosis while increasing incidence of non-communicable diseases include cancers, cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, chronic respiratory disease and others. Ghanaians are estimated to die from lifestyle and chronic diseases. Womens health problems in Ghana are related to nutrition, reproductive health and family planning that are critical for national development. Ghana has fallen short in preventing maternal, infant or child mortality that has been found worsening over the past few years.

Accra floods: Filth take over streets after floods kill one, displace some residents afta June 8 rainfall - BBC News Pidgin

Floods wreak havoc in Accra, Ghana October 10 2020
https://m.youtube.com...

Cyclical cholera outbreaks in Ghana: filth, not myth

Ranked among the world"s dirtiest countries, Ghana has poor environmental sanitation and hygiene, and a lack of potable water, all of which combined have been largely blamed as the underscoring reasons for cholera outbreaks. The country has concomitantly suffered seasonal cholera outbreaks that have impacted negatively on the population"s health, as well as on the nation"s economy. To prevent cyclical cholera outbreaks in Ghana, this commentary discusses the associated problems and makes recommendations to solve them.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2021 12:15:00 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
Nigger Ethang5 your country Ghana is suffering from floods, Diseases, Mental illness, Sewers overflowing into homes creating all kinds of health issues. And here you are obsessing over Indian cosmetics and promoting Hindu Gods in the Bible like Lord Krishna because your Bible condemned all Africans to slavery (Genesis 9 & 10), Very black skin and nergroid appearance all identified as the mark of the beast.
God is sending floods to Accra Ghana. God flooded your house in 2015 and repeated those floods every year since.
Ethang5 wrote: I was sent on a errand to retrieve a family from Syria and arrived back in Ghana on the 4th only to find my house flooded in the June 3rd/4th floods.

1. The 2009 West Africa floods are a natural disaster that began in June 2009 as a consequence of exceptionally heavy seasonal rainfall in large areas of West Africa. Several rivers, Including the Pendjari, Niger, Volta and Senegal rivers, Broke their banks, Causing destruction of houses, Bridges, Roads and crops. The floods are reported to have affected 940, 000 people across 12 countries, Including Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, Niger, Senega Guinea, And caused the deaths of at least 193 people. In Burkina Faso, One of the most affected countries, 150, 000 people fled their homes, Mostly in the capital Ouagadougou where rainfall in one day was equal to 25% of normal annual rainfall for the whole country.

2. The 2015 Accra floods resulted from heavy continuous rainfall in Accra, The largest city in Ghana. The rain started on 1 June 2015. Other causes of this flood is as a result of the improper planning of settlement in Accra, Choked gutters which block the drainage system and a few other human factors. The floods have resulted in heavy traffic on the roads in the city and also a halt in commercial activities as markets were flooded and workers trapped. Mayor of Accra Metropolitan Assembly, Alfred Oko Vanderpuije described the flooding as critical. At least 25 people have died from the flooding directly, While a petrol station explosion caused by the flooding killed at least 200 more people.

3. The 2016 Accra floods are heavy rainfalls in Accra, The capital of Ghana in June 2016. The flood began on June 9, 2015. As of June 15, 2016, At least 10 people have been killed.

4. 2018 Accra floods. Devastating floods have hit areas around Accra, The capital city of Ghana, After heavy rainfall from 18 June, 2018. . . . Many people were trapped in their homes or vehicles and personnel from NADMO, Police and Ghana Armed Forces carried out floodrescues. Local media say that two people have died and 4 are still missing. Jun. 20, 2018

5. Ghana: Floods - Oct 2019
Disaster description
Ghana experienced heavy rains combined with water releases from the Bagre Dam in Burkina Faso in early October 2019 which caused serious flooding and extensive damage to farmlands, Houses, Properties and loss of lives across the country. Between the 6 to 12 October 2019, The Upper East Region, Experienced torrential rains which resulted in damaged houses and farmlands leading to displacement of people and fatalities. Local media in Ghana reported that as many as 29 people (to be verified by local authorities) have died in flood-related incidents. Media reports also suggested that between 1, 000 and 4, 000 buildings have been destroyed or severely damaged, Including almost 2, 000 in Kassena Nankana Municipal, Which includes the town of Navrongo and 830 in Bongo district. Due to the flood situation and the number of people affected by the floods, The Vice President of Ghana has visited he affected areas on 15th October 2019. In comparison to the previous floods (2018) this year has caused more damages in terms of shelter partially, Completely destroyed, And loss of household items.

6. The 2020 African Sahel floods were extreme floods that struck numerous West, East, And Central African countries in August and September of 2020 due to extreme rainfall. Over 760, 000 people in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo Republic, Ghana, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Sudan, Senegal, And Tunisia were affected and hundreds killed.

6. A twin disaster: Addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and a cerebrospinal meningitis outbreak simultaneously in a low-resource country

7. Samuel Adjorlolo and Daniel Lawer Egbenya
Managing a deadly pandemic in low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) is challenging. The task becomes tougher when there is an outbreak of an equally deadly disease. This is the present situation of Ghana, A low-resource country, That is confronted with the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic and cerebrospinal meningitis (CSM) outbreak. Apart from the resource constraint at both governmental and individual levels, Such a situation affects the overall wellbeing of ordinary citizens as well as healthcare professionals, Particularly those in high-risk areas. Perhaps, More than ever, We have to ensure equitable distribution of scarce healthcare resources in our effort to manage this "twin disaster" of COVID-19 and CSM. We evaluated Ghana"s situation (outbreak response) and recommended measures to help us navigate this conundrum of a public health crisis.

Health Problems in Ghana.

The numerous and serious healthcare problems are due to poor health infrastructure, Inadequate education, Hygiene and sanitation as well as extreme poverty and hunger.

There are several unaddressed health problems that pose serious risks to the Ghanaian population such as malaria, HIV, Tetanus, Chickenpox, Schistosomiasis, Measles, Anthrax, Cholera, Typhoid, Tuberculosis, Several kinds ofpneumonia, Infectious hepatitis, Yellow fever, Dysentery, Venereal diseases andpoliomyelitis. HIV/AIDS are widespread and dangerous in Ghana, With the rising rate of infection and deaths whileMalaria transferred by mosquito bite, Has highest mortality rate.

The communicable diseases prevalent in Ghana are malaria, HIV/AIDs, Diarrhoea and tuberculosis while increasing incidence of non-communicable diseases include cancers, Cardiovascular disease, Diabetes mellitus, Chronic respiratory disease and others. Ghanaians are estimated to die from lifestyle and chronic diseases. Womens health problems in Ghana are related to nutrition, Reproductive health and family planning that are critical for national development. Ghana has fallen short in preventing maternal, Infant or child mortality that has been found worsening over the past few years.

Cyclical cholera outbreaks in Ghana: filth, Not myth

Ranked among the world"s dirtiest countries, Ghana has poor environmental sanitation and hygiene, And a lack of potable water, All of which combined have been largely blamed as the underscoring reasons for cholera outbreaks. The country has concomitantly suffered seasonal cholera outbreaks that have impacted negatively on the population"s health, As well as on the nation"s economy. To prevent cyclical cholera outbreaks in Ghana, This commentary discusses the associated problems and makes recommendations to solve them.

According to the WHO,

"It is estimated that of the 21. 6 million people living in Ghana, 650, 000 are suffering from a severe mental disorder and a further 2, 166, 000 are suffering from a moderate to mild mental disorder. The treatment gap is 98% of the total population expected to have a mental disorder. "

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.