Jump to topic:

Intellectual stimulation.

TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:15:16 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
The definition of Intellectual stimulation is defined as having a leader who encourages innovation and creativity, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving. Intellectual stimulation involves arousing followers' thoughts and imagination, as well as stimulating their ability to identify and solve problems creatively.

dee-em: "Did it ever occur to you guys that we come to DDO for some intellectual stimulation, to make arguments and see how well we can defend them against those who hold opposing views?

dee-em: So for intellectual stimulation, it's in a sense some of the anti religious versus the religious individuals, for that stimulation?

dee-em: "Did it ever occur to you that we maybe feel sorry for our fellow human beings who go through life suffering from delusional beliefs and want to help them?"

dee-em: Can you maybe explain the difference between the definition of intellectual stimulation and then apparently how you maybe view that definition with your apparent self definition of the phrase "intellectual stimulation?"
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:33:58 AM
I'm starting to think that TKDB is some kind of bot. You answer his (its) inane questions and then next day he (it) repeats them.

Are you some kind of bot TKDB? Would you tell us if you were? LOL.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:38:46 AM
At 6/17/2018 5:33:58 AM, dee-em wrote:

dee-em: I call your response, "laziness"

dee-em: "I'm starting to think that TKDB is some kind of bot. You answer his (its) inane questions and then next day he (it) repeats them.

Are you some kind of bot TKDB? Would you tell us if you were? LOL."

dee-em: Tap dancing around a question about intellectual stimulation?

dee-em: What say you?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:42:16 AM
Yep, I'm fairly certain that TKDB is a bot.

Let's see if it ever posts something with regard to religion since this is the Religion forum after all. Only if it does will we know for sure. LOL.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:53:57 AM
At 6/17/2018 5:42:16 AM, dee-em wrote:

Let's see if it ever posts something with regard to religion since this is the Religion forum after all. Only if it does will we know for sure. LOL.

dee-em: It's called making a comparison of the definition "intellectual stimulation" versus your use of the phrase intellectual stimulation?

dee-em: You started the conversation over intellectual stimulation by bringing it into the Religion section of the website
to begin with didn't you?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:11:12 AM
At 6/17/2018 5:53:57 AM, TKDB wrote:

It's called making a comparison of the definition "intellectual stimulation" versus your use of the phrase intellectual stimulation?

https://dictionary.reverso.net...

Your struggles with the English language (understandable for a bot) are not my concern. Any human with an IQ over 75 would know what "intellectual stimulation" means. Your bot limitations where you are relying on a misleading entry via Google are clearly showing. LOL.

You started the conversation over intellectual stimulation by bringing it into the Religion section of the website to begin with didn't you?

No. You asked a dumb question and I answered it, as an aside. I never started that conversation and neither would I ever create a thread to ask what a commonly used phrase means. Only a bot would do that! LOL.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:16:48 AM
At 6/17/2018 6:11:12 AM, dee-em wrote:

It's called making a comparison of the definition "intellectual stimulation" versus your use of the phrase intellectual stimulation?

Your struggles with the English language (understandable for a bot) are not my concern. Any human with an IQ over 75 would know what "intellectual stimulation" means. Your bot limitations where you are relying on a misleading entry via Google are clearly showing. LOL.

You started the conversation over intellectual stimulation by bringing it into the Religion section of the website to begin with didn't you?

No. You asked a dumb question and I answered it, as an aside. I never started that conversation and neither would I ever create a thread to ask what a commonly used phrase means. Only a bot would do that! LOL.

dee-em: What is your degree in?

dee-em: What does this: "Your struggles with the English language (understandable for a bot) are not my concern. Any human with an IQ over 75 would know what "intellectual stimulation" means. Your bot limitations where you are relying on a misleading entry via Google are clearly showing. LOL.

have anything to do with this specific forum?

dee-em: I know what it is, dee-em is once again flexing his anti religious intellectual muscle, right?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:51:07 AM
At 6/17/2018 6:16:48 AM, TKDB wrote:

What does this have anything to do with this specific forum?

Nothing much. Has the penny finally dropped? LOL.

What is your degree in?

Bot recognition. LOL.

I know what it is, dee-em is once again flexing his anti religious intellectual muscle, right?

Yep. And it only needed a slight twitch. LOL.

Look, I've been having fun with you but it's obvious that a bot has no sense of humour. I think we are done since you have nothing of interest to say. Bye bot.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:58:55 AM
At 6/17/2018 6:51:07 AM, dee-em wrote:

What is your degree in?

Bot recognition. LOL.

I know what it is, dee-em is once again flexing his anti religious intellectual muscle, right?

Look, I've been having fun with you but it's obvious that a bot has no sense of humour. I think we are done since you have nothing of interest to say. Bye bot.

I want a troll bot of my very own also .
Can i have it dee ?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:10:18 AM
At 6/17/2018 6:58:55 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

What is your degree in?

Bot recognition. LOL.

Can i have it dee ?

Sure. It's yours.
However, you may need to make a few improvements.
This one is no fun at all.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 11:35:13 AM
At 6/17/2018 7:10:18 AM, dee-em wrote:

What is your degree in?

Bot recognition. LOL.

Can i have it dee ?

Sure. It's yours.
This one is no fun at all.

How sad and sweet at the same time?

dee-em, is Deb-8-A-Bull an anti religious follower of your?

dee-em: Are you the non God individual leader and the anti religious leaders both?

Do you get to wear two hats stop of your head?

dee-em: When the man child can't have his way with a religion conversation as he wants to, out comes the "bot, and it" lazy talk right dee-em?
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 12:14:45 PM
I'm starting to think that TKDB is some kind of bot. You answer his (its) inane questions and then next day he (it) repeats them.

dm - did you say "Did it ever occur to you guys that we come to DDO for some intellectual stimulation, to make arguments and see how well we can defend them against those who hold opposing views?"

I think that is what I hoped for, but I can't say it has been wholly successful! I'd say vidsitng DDO was more like groundhog day, with the same few arguments and debates being continually warmed over and rehashed.

I'd say that the most interesting poster on the theistic side is j6 - not because she is right but at least she tries to introduce new topics. Most of the time I think people post and respond on auto-pilot; I reckon things are so predictable now most of us could write each others posts.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 12:20:14 PM
At 6/17/2018 12:14:45 PM, keithprosser wrote:

dm - did you say "Did it ever occur to you guys that we come to DDO for some intellectual stimulation, to make arguments and see how well we can defend them against those who hold opposing views?"

I think that is what I hoped for, but I can't say it has been wholly successful! I'd say vidsitng DDO was more like groundhog day, with the same few arguments and debates being continually warmed over and rehashed.

I'd say that the most interesting poster on the theistic side is j6 - not because she is right but at least she tries to introduce new topics. Most of the time I think people post and respond on auto-pilot; I reckon things are so predictable now most of us could write each others posts.

You have no interest in exchange so quit pretending you do.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 12:24:12 PM
At 6/17/2018 12:20:14 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

most of the time all you do is call me 'bigot tard' and report my posts. it makes exchanging ideas rather difficult.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 12:25:19 PM
At 6/17/2018 12:24:12 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 6/17/2018 12:20:14 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

most of the time all you do is call me 'bigot tard' and report my posts. it makes exchanging ideas rather difficult.

Then you tards should of thought of that the first time I posted. You set the tone here. Deal with it, bigot.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 12:34:45 PM
At 6/17/2018 12:25:19 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Then you tards should of thought of that the first time I posted. You set the tone here. Deal with it, bigot.

I have no problem 'dealing with it'. There are still a few posters on DDO who make it worthwhile visiting, even if there are rather more who are simply irritating. One takes the rough with the smooth. It's not as if anything that happens here has any real-world significance.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 1:30:11 PM

I most certainly did. The poor bot (I now think TKDB is an acronym for The Kickass Data Bot) got all confused about what "intellectual stimulation" meant. That's how I know it's not human. :-)

I think that is what I hoped for, but I can't say it has been wholly successful! I'd say vidsitng DDO was more like groundhog day, with the same few arguments and debates being continually warmed over and rehashed.\

I know what you mean. There's not much intellectual stimulation to be found from some of the characters here. You sometimes need to make your own fun. But every now and again ...

Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It has no beginning or end. Therefore God and ... spewing shyt ... screeching atheist seagulls ... godless atheists ... biblical ignoramus ...

Oops, I was doing a Trev. Sorry.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 1:33:37 PM
At 6/17/2018 7:10:18 AM, dee-em wrote:

dee-em: "Bot recognition. LOL.,

dee-em: Is this what a critical thinking response from you looks like?

dee-em: I know what it is, dee-em is once again flexing his anti religious intellectual muscle, right?

dee-em: "Yep. And it only needed a slight twitch. LOL."

dee-em: Is that a critical thinking response as well?

dee-em: "Look, I've been having fun with you but it's obvious that a bot has no sense of humour. I think we are done since you have nothing of interest to say. Bye bot."

dee-em: Do you see how your critical thinking is maybe defining you?

Deb-8-A-Bull: " I want a troll bot of my very own also .
Can i have it dee ?"

dee-em: "Sure. It's yours.
This one is no fun at all."

dee-em: Is this what dee-em looks like verbally when he is gloating?

dee-em: Does your degree maybe help you with how you view comedy?

dee-em: I have lost count of how many of your posts end with your chronic use of the "LOL" from you?

dee-em: LOL, this is me pandering to your use of the LOL verbiage.

keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 1:40:13 PM
At 6/17/2018 1:30:11 PM, dee-em wrote:
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. It has no beginning or end. Therefore God and ... spewing shyt ... screeching atheist seagulls ... godless atheists ... biblical ignoramus ...

Reported.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 1:56:40 PM
At 6/17/2018 1:40:13 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Reported.

Tard.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 2:02:12 PM
At 6/17/2018 1:56:40 PM, dee-em wrote:

Reported.

Tard.

There are no tards.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 2:12:16 PM
At 6/17/2018 2:02:12 PM, keithprosser wrote:
At 6/17/2018 1:56:40 PM, dee-em wrote:

Reported.

Tard.

There are no tards.

But there is a Tardis. I've seen it on TV.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 4:11:45 PM
dee-em: Can yo please address these questions?

dee-em: "Bot recognition. LOL"

dee-em: "Look, I've been having fun with you but it's obvious that a bot has no sense of humour. I think we are done since you have nothing of interest to say. Bye bot."

Can i have it dee ?"

dee-em: I have lost count of how many of your posts end with your chronic use of the "LOL" from you?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 4:43:25 PM
At 6/17/2018 4:11:45 PM, TKDB wrote:

Can i have it dee ?"

You fall short of your own definition of intellectual stimulation with your repetitious bantering.

The definition of Intellectual stimulation is defined as having a leader who encourages innovation and creativity, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving. Intellectual stimulation involves arousing followers' thoughts and imagination, as well as stimulating their ability to identify and solve problems creatively.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:00:06 PM
At 6/17/2018 4:43:25 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Can i have it dee ?"

You fall short of your own definition of intellectual stimulation with your repetitious bantering.

Harikrish: I know what the definition is, I looked it up and shared it with the Religion section of debate.org.

Harikrish: So before you go about telling someone that they fell short on something: "You fall short of your own definition of intellectual stimulation with your repetitious bantering."

Harikrish: You can take your point of view and place it where it belongs, with dee-em?
Terran_01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:21:07 PM
Most people don't know the difference between intellectual stimulation and emotional stimulation. They confuse the repetition of common, simple fallacies to falsely claim victory for an emotional high, as intellectual stimulation.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:36:58 PM

Can i have it dee ?"

Start using the facility for quoting that this site provides, as limited as they are, and someone may understand what you are trying to say.
Reply and quote and use the colons for quoting the poster to whom you are responding and then just respond.
It really is quite simple.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:47:25 PM
At 6/17/2018 5:00:06 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/17/2018 4:43:25 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Can i have it dee ?"

Harikrish: I know what the definition is, I looked it up and shared it with the Religion section of debate.org.

Harikrish: So before you go about telling someone that they fell short on something: "You fall short of your own definition of intellectual stimulation with your repetitious bantering."

Harikrish: You can take your point of view and place it where it belongs, with dee-em?

Even your dull responses lack any original thought. The doctor must have slapped your mother instead of you at birth for producing such a ugly dull child.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 8:44:32 PM
Harikrish: You're a supposed Scholar with this kind of attitude being spewed from your Scholarly mindset?

Harikrish: "Even your dull responses lack any original thought. The doctor must have slapped your mother instead of you at birth for producing such a ugly dull child."