Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

JESUS condones the MURDER of children! HUH?

21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 5:27:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

Here is yet another biblical example of Jesus NOT in any way, being ever loving and forgiving, since he explicitly condones the MURDER of children that curse their parents!

As we know, the ever so inept #1 pseudo-christian, GENTOREV, has run from this biblical narrative, along with many others, in the thread shown below. Therefore, I am looking for an inept Christian that will at least "try" to explain this Jesus narrative away, but, it will be at their expense.
http://www.debate.org...
POST #133

Therefore, can another pseudo-christian at least TRY and give a cogent refutation relative to Jesus looking good in condoning that children that curse their parents should be MURDERED as shown below?

The mythical Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo manner for not killing disobedient offspring according to the commandment; "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother MUST BE PUT TO DEATH." (Matthew 15: 3-4).

The "commands" that Jesus was referring too, and that was in effect at His time AND EVEN TODAY, if you actually READ YOUR BIBLE, was when Moses said: "Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH." (Exodus 21:17) and within this passage as well: "For every one that curseth his father or his mother SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9) ..............KEY WORD: "SURELY," THEREFORE NO TRIALS ARE NEEDED, PERIOD!

There is absolutely NO spin doctoring on these LITERAL WORDS of Jesus himself! No decoder rings, crystal balls, or insidious hermeneutics can explain away this LITERAL STATEMENT MADE FROM THE ALLEGED JESUS HIMSELF in condoning the killing of a parents offspring that curse their parents, period!

To save time, please DO NOT bring forth that the passage in question is a parable, otherwise, I will quickly make the pseudo-christian the blatant fool that they are, okay?

Now, will pseudo-christians RUN from this post like GENTOREV has thus far, or will they at least "try in vain" to explain it away with funny apologetics, and insidious hermeneutics?

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:09:55 PM
At 6/17/2018 5:27:59 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

Here is yet another biblical example of Jesus NOT in any way, being ever loving and forgiving, since he explicitly condones the MURDER of children that curse their parents!

As we know, the ever so inept #1 pseudo-christian, GENTOREV, has run from this biblical narrative, along with many others, in the thread shown below. Therefore, I am looking for an inept Christian that will at least "try" to explain this Jesus narrative away, but, it will be at their expense.
POST #133

Therefore, can another pseudo-christian at least TRY and give a cogent refutation relative to Jesus looking good in condoning that children that curse their parents should be MURDERED as shown below?

The mythical Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. Jesus defends Himself by attacking them in a quid pro quo manner for not killing disobedient offspring according to the commandment; "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother MUST BE PUT TO DEATH." (Matthew 15: 3-4).

The "commands" that Jesus was referring too, and that was in effect at His time AND EVEN TODAY, if you actually READ YOUR BIBLE, was when Moses said: "Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH." (Exodus 21:17) and within this passage as well: "For every one that curseth his father or his mother SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9) ..............KEY WORD: "SURELY," THEREFORE NO TRIALS ARE NEEDED, PERIOD!

There is absolutely NO spin doctoring on these LITERAL WORDS of Jesus himself! No decoder rings, crystal balls, or insidious hermeneutics can explain away this LITERAL STATEMENT MADE FROM THE ALLEGED JESUS HIMSELF in condoning the killing of a parents offspring that curse their parents, period!

To save time, please DO NOT bring forth that the passage in question is a parable, otherwise, I will quickly make the pseudo-christian the blatant fool that they are, okay?

Now, will pseudo-christians RUN from this post like GENTOREV has thus far, or will they at least "try in vain" to explain it away with funny apologetics, and insidious hermeneutics?

Moses lowered the expectation of the prophet that was to come after him. Moses confessed he was slow in speech and wit.

Exodus 4:10 "Please, Lord," Moses replied, "I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since You have spoken to Your servant, for I am slow of speech and tongue."

It took Moses 40 years to find Canaan. The journey to Canaan from Egypt was at most a month by foot.

Deuteronomy 18:15 The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

Moses angered God when he struck the rocks instead of talking to it.

Numbers 20:10-13 English Standard Version (ESV)

Moses Strikes the Rock
10 Then Moses and Aaron gathered the assembly together before the rock, and he said to them, "Hear now, you rebels: shall we bring water for you out of this rock?" 11 And Moses lifted up his hand and struck the rock with his staff twice, and water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their livestock. 12 And the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not believe in me, to uphold me as holy in the eyes of the people of Israel, therefore you shall not bring this assembly into the land that I have given them." 13 These are the waters of Meribah,[a] where the people of Israel quarreled with the Lord, and through them he showed himself holy.

Just like the Jews who followed Moses for 40 years aimlessly in the desert so too are Christisns forced to follow Jesus aimlessly for 2000 years.

Scriptures confirm God raise Jesus a prophet like Moses slow in speech, incoherent and slow in wit with an affinity for wandering around aimlessly dragging a wooden cross.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 6:48:01 PM

That isn't how I would read the passage. Jesus is not arguing for the killing of disobedient offspring.

Rather he is pointing out a legalistic trick by which a child can get around the requirement to care for their parents by declaring an asset as 'korban' or dedicated to God.

Jesus is telling the Pharisees that not washing hands before eating is a detail that does not violate the spirit of any divine command, but the principle of korban (while 'legal') does violate what god wants, which is for children to care for their parents.

Jesus is castigating the Pharisees for elevating the legalistic 'letter' of human tradition above the true meaning or 'spirit' of divine command.

I don't suppose that Jesus wants mean-minded and selfish offspring to be executed, but he does think they shouldn't be allowed to use korban as an excuse to get out of their obligation towards their parents as defined in Mosaic law.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 7:41:36 PM
At 6/17/2018 6:48:01 PM, keithprosser wrote:

That isn't how I would read the passage. Jesus is not arguing for the killing of disobedient offspring.

Rather he is pointing out a legalistic trick by which a child can get around the requirement to care for their parents by declaring an asset as 'korban' or dedicated to God.

Jesus is telling the Pharisees that not washing hands before eating is a detail that does not violate the spirit of any divine command, but the principle of korban (while 'legal') does violate what god wants, which is for children to care for their parents.

Jesus is castigating the Pharisees for elevating the legalistic 'letter' of human tradition above the true meaning or 'spirit' of divine command.

I don't suppose that Jesus wants mean-minded and selfish offspring to be executed, but he does think they shouldn't be allowed to use korban as an excuse to get out of their obligation towards their parents as defined in Mosaic law.

KEITH,

YOUR QUOTE: "That isn't how I would read the passage. Jesus is not arguing for the killing of disobedient offspring."

You are correct, as I stated, Jesus is CONDONING the murdering of children that curse their parents as his father deemed necessary in Leviticus 20:9 and Exodus 21:17. Who is Jesus to usurp his Father Yahweh in not agreeing with him by having children that curse their parents MURDERED?!
JESUS STATED:
"I and the Father are one." ( John 10:30)

The bottom line is this FACT; Jesus QUESTIONS the Pharisees with this blatant statement: "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother MUST BE PUT TO DEATH. Being put to death is an ABSOLUTE outcome, no smoke and mirrors, no decoder rings or insidious hermeneutics!

If one is to use your terms, then in the same vein, KORBAN violates what Yahweh god wants in the way that children that curse their parents are to be put to death!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 8:50:38 PM

How would it be loving to allow evil people, who make life suffering, live forever?
saint77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2018 9:21:03 PM
Thats what it took to be the Messiah. These laws were to be upheld by the messiah, and that messiah were to come out of the jews, which is who the old covenant was with. The old testament is prophetic.

When you're an ignorant unbeliever, quoting passages from the bible which you dont understand and crying about them, wont do anything for you.

And if the bible bothers you, i guess thats the point. It should, because it describes the creator that is going to judge you.. Believers are Gods children and we're not under the law, we're under grace and the law is there to protect us and block out those that arent of us.
Terran_01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 12:41:17 AM
And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother MUST BE PUT TO DEATH." (Matthew 15: 3-4).

And this is why I must defend Christianity so often when I could otherwise be criticising it. Why? Because defending against lies often takes priority, especially when one side is unfairly being targeted falsely and repeatedly while the other side gets away with it and never gets criticised. You are taking part of a quote out of context. Jesus is not endorsing the murder of children, but pointing out the hypocrisy of those who claim to follow the written letter of God's law without understanding the spirit of the law. Jesus himself violated the written letter of the law several times, and he did so in this very example. To give proper context, I will show the whole quote. Keep in mind that the tradition of the elders is tied to the many commandments by God given exclusively to the chosen people, of which they failed, of which is the purpose of Jesus' coming, which eliminates the need for those rules. The only commandments that actually stand are not the excessive rules, but the 10 commandments. While honouring your parents is one of the 10 commandments, there is no punishment for it and it must be understood in context. Even Jesus taught to violate the Sabbath and established only two commandments, 'Love your neighbour as yourself, and love God with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul'. Jesus taught that the spirit of the law overrules the written letter of the law. The quote is as follows...

Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don"t wash their hands before they eat!" Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, "Honor your father and mother" and "Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death." But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is "devoted to God," they are not to "honor their father or mother" with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: ""These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 7:15:12 AM
At 6/17/2018 7:41:36 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
If one is to use your terms, then in the same vein, KORBAN violates what Yahweh god wants in the way that children that curse their parents are to be put to death!

Speaking as if YHWH was real for convenience only, it is not that YHWH wants bad children to be put to death. What YHWH wants is that children honour their parents, such as looking after them properly in their old age. YHWH feels that so strongly he will punish bad offspring with utmost severity - but that is intended as a deterrent, not an objective.

Jesus points out that the principle of korban flouts YHWH's purpose of ensuring parents are supported in old age by allowing selfish offspring to 'hide' their wealth with the full connivance of the Pharisaic priesthood.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 4:08:50 PM
At 6/18/2018 12:41:17 AM, Terran_01 wrote:
And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and anyone who curses his father or mother MUST BE PUT TO DEATH." (Matthew 15: 3-4).

And this is why I must defend Christianity so often when I could otherwise be criticising it. Why? Because defending against lies often takes priority, especially when one side is unfairly being targeted falsely and repeatedly while the other side gets away with it and never gets criticised. You are taking part of a quote out of context. Jesus is not endorsing the murder of children, but pointing out the hypocrisy of those who claim to follow the written letter of God's law without understanding the spirit of the law. Jesus himself violated the written letter of the law several times, and he did so in this very example. To give proper context, I will show the whole quote. Keep in mind that the tradition of the elders is tied to the many commandments by God given exclusively to the chosen people, of which they failed, of which is the purpose of Jesus' coming, which eliminates the need for those rules. The only commandments that actually stand are not the excessive rules, but the 10 commandments. While honouring your parents is one of the 10 commandments, there is no punishment for it and it must be understood in context. Even Jesus taught to violate the Sabbath and established only two commandments, 'Love your neighbour as yourself, and love God with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul'. Jesus taught that the spirit of the law overrules the written letter of the law. The quote is as follows...

Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don"t wash their hands before they eat!" Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said, "Honor your father and mother" and "Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death." But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is "devoted to God," they are not to "honor their father or mother" with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: ""These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.

TERRAN_01,

I DID NOT say that the mythical Jesus was "endorsing" the murder of children that curse their parents, but "condoning" this action! There is no taking it out of context because Jesus was stating what his Father"s inspired words said specifically is Leviticus 20:9 which was still in effect when Jesus spoke in Matthew 15:3-4!

Addressing your "spirit" of the law notion, is the biblical axiom that Jesus, as the son of Yahweh, has to agree with his Father and cannot usurp his word in Leviticus 20:9. Or, if Jesus is Yahweh god incarnate, then Jesus cannot disagree with his written word either, which with specificity states: "For every one that curseth his father or his mother SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." That's it, no decoder rings, no crystal balls, or the use of insidious hermeneutics are needed to what was LITERALLY stated by the "inspired word" of the brutal serial killer Yahweh god!

YOUR QUOTE: "To give proper context, I will show the whole quote. Keep in mind that the tradition of the elders is tied to the many commandments by God given exclusively to the chosen people, of which they failed, of which is the purpose of Jesus' coming, which eliminates the need for those rules."

Correct, when the mythical Jesus arrives with his 2nd coming, ONLY do the entire 613 commandments fall by the wayside, where you erroniously stated there were only 2 commandments, tsk, tsk. This 2nd coming has not happened yet, nor will it ever, but playing in the pseudo-christian sandbox, it is to happen. Therefore, Leviticus 20:9 was still in effect when Jesus spoke the words in Matthew 15:3-4, and is still in effect today in the 21st century because Jesus has yet to return, AND, HEAVEN AND EARTH HAVE YET TO PASS AWAY!

JESUS STATED: "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or tittle will by no means pass from the law until everything has been accomplished." (Matthew 5:18).

As shown above, not one jot or tittle of Leviticus 20:9 is to be removed, because Jesus likened the continuance of the 613 Mosaic Laws to the permanence of Heaven and Earth. Has Heaven and Earth passed away yet? NO THEY HAVE NOT! Therefore pseudo-christians are to still follow all 613 Mosaic Laws, PERIOD!

"Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him." (Proverbs 30:5) EVERY word includes ALL of the 613 Mosaic laws and commands, that you are deceivingly leaving out, INCLUDING LEVITICUS 20:9!

YOUR QUOTE: "Jesus taught that the spirit of the law overrules the written letter of the law ......"

HUH? Are you telling us that Jesus trumps his Father's inspired DIRECT WORDS in Leviticus 20:9 as specifically stated?! Then how do you reconcile your quote above with the following passages?!

"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says." (James 1:22)

Jesus answered, "It is written: "Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4)

He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it." (Luke 11:28)

As directly shown in Levitcus 20:9, and by using the above passages of Yahweh's inspired word, the pseudo-christian is to "Do what it says," and to "hear the word of God and obey it."

Your ungodly dissertation was a lot of fun reading, but it does not hold any water whatsoever when certain biblical axioms are brought forth in the name of the brutal serial killer Yahweh god! .... Sorry. :(

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 4:21:42 PM
At 6/18/2018 7:15:12 AM, keithprosser wrote:
At 6/17/2018 7:41:36 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

Speaking as if YHWH was real for convenience only, it is not that YHWH wants bad children to be put to death. What YHWH wants is that children honour their parents, such as looking after them properly in their old age. YHWH feels that so strongly he will punish bad offspring with utmost severity - but that is intended as a deterrent, not an objective.

Jesus points out that the principle of korban flouts YHWH's purpose of ensuring parents are supported in old age by allowing selfish offspring to 'hide' their wealth with the full connivance of the Pharisaic priesthood.

KEITH,

YOUR QUOTE: "it is not that YHWH wants bad children to be put to death"

YAHWEH'S BIBLE INSPIRED QUOTE: "Honor your father and mother,' and, 'Anyone who curses their father or mother IS TO BE PUT TO DEATH." (Exodus 21:17)

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

I have to ask you, are you calling the serial killer YAHWEH GOD A LIAR to what he specifically stated in the verses in question above? Honoring one's parents, and killing children that curse their parents, ARE TWO MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE CONCEPTS!!! What part of "his blood shall be upon him" don't you understand?!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 6:02:05 PM

POST #133

Knowing your past history, I don't expect you to believe this, or have any type of normal discussion, but Jesus gave us more than one example, "gouge out an eye if it wanders," of how serious sin was including respecting parents. He had no intentions of having any kids killed or eyes gouged out in reality. It as His way of depicting how serious the matter is to Him, & should be to us.

All of Jesus' teachings indicated that we are to love one another & let God deal with those that continually sin against us, not take matters into our own hands. See, this is just another attempt to push your own personal agenda w/o knowing the totality of what the message is in the bible. Yep, take a verse here & there out of context to "prove" your point. The only point you make here is your bias & lack of biblical knowledge..
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2018 11:42:49 PM
At 6/18/2018 6:02:05 PM, rextr05 wrote:

POST #133

Knowing your past history, I don't expect you to believe this, or have any type of normal discussion, but Jesus gave us more than one example, "gouge out an eye if it wanders," of how serious sin was including respecting parents. He had no intentions of having any kids killed or eyes gouged out in reality. It as His way of depicting how serious the matter is to Him, & should be to us.

All of Jesus' teachings indicated that we are to love one another & let God deal with those that continually sin against us, not take matters into our own hands. See, this is just another attempt to push your own personal agenda w/o knowing the totality of what the message is in the bible. Yep, take a verse here & there out of context to "prove" your point. The only point you make here is your bias & lack of biblical knowledge..

NEXTR05,

Here is a new entity for you to engage, show me BIBLICALLY where your comical notion shown above is correct, otherwise, your insidious hermeneutics is nothing but pure pseudo-christian HEARSAY to save face on what your pagan bible actually states! UNDERSTAND?

BEGIN!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 2:39:49 PM
At 6/18/2018 11:42:49 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

POST #133

NEXTR05,

Here is a new entity for you to engage, show me BIBLICALLY where your comical notion shown above is correct, otherwise, your insidious hermeneutics is nothing but pure pseudo-christian HEARSAY to save face on what your pagan bible actually states! UNDERSTAND?

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:
Luke 6:27-30, Matthew 18:21-22

2nd part:
Deuteronomy 32:35, Romans 12:19

Both:
Romans 12:17-21
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 6:23:52 PM
At 6/19/2018 2:39:49 PM, rextr05 wrote:

POST #133

NEXTR05,

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:

2nd part:

Both:

NEXTR05,

YOUR QUOTE: "Relative to All of Jesus' teachings indicated that we are to love one another & let God deal with those that continually sin against us, not take matters into our own hands."

You state that your brutal SERIAL KILLER Yahweh god is to take care of sinners, and not do this yourself, even though your primitive bible says to take matters into your own hands as shown below in ONE EXAMPLE OF MANY?!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you,"(Deut. 22:13-21).

NEXTR05, why do you want me to continually show DEBATE.ORG that you are a biblically ignorant fool?

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 6:43:20 PM
At 6/19/2018 6:23:52 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 6/19/2018 2:39:49 PM, rextr05 wrote:

POST #133

NEXTR05,

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:

2nd part:

Both:

NEXTR05,

YOUR QUOTE: "Relative to All of Jesus' teachings indicated that we are to love one another & let God deal with those that continually sin against us, not take matters into our own hands."

You state that your brutal SERIAL KILLER Yahweh god is to take care of sinners, and not do this yourself, even though your primitive bible says to take matters into your own hands as shown below in ONE EXAMPLE OF MANY?!

"But if this charge is true, that the girl was not found a virgin, then they shall bring out the girl to the doorway of her father"s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death because she has committed an act of folly in Israel, by playing the harlot in her father"s house; thus you shall purge the evil from among you,"(Deut. 22:13-21).

NEXTR05, why do you want me to continually show DEBATE.ORG that you are a biblically ignorant fool?

You specifically asked me to provide you with biblical verses re your, "show me BIBLICALLY where your comical notion shown above is correct," which my 'comical notion' was, " All of Jesus' teachings indicated that we are to love one another & let God deal with those that continually sin against us, not take matters into our own hands." The above verses specifically gave testament to what you asked for.

Why not deal with the proof I gave you that you requested, rather than deflecting to another topic. Let's completely discuss your 1st question & my answer b4 moving on to something else.

See, yet another example of you being proven wrong, & rather than admit your failures, you move on to a totally diff matter to seek any type of a victory. Typical tactic for you. Debate protocol at its best huh? I just have to laugh.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 7:20:50 PM
At 6/19/2018 6:43:20 PM, rextr05 wrote:

NEXTR05,

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:

2nd part:

Both:

NEXTR05,

You specifically asked me to provide you with biblical verses re your, "show me BIBLICALLY where your comical notion shown above is correct," which my 'comical notion' was, " All of Jesus' teachings indicated that we are to love one another & let God deal with those that continually sin against us, not take matters into our own hands." The above verses specifically gave testament to what you asked for.

Why not deal with the proof I gave you that you requested, rather than deflecting to another topic. Let's completely discuss your 1st question & my answer b4 moving on to something else.

See, yet another example of you being proven wrong, & rather than admit your failures, you move on to a totally diff matter to seek any type of a victory. Typical tactic for you. Debate protocol at its best huh? I just have to laugh.

NEXTR05,

You just have to LAUGH in me showing you that what you thought, WAS WRONG?! LOL

How much egg upon your face are you willing to receive?

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 7:49:58 PM
At 6/19/2018 7:20:50 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

NEXTR05,

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:

2nd part:

Both:

NEXTR05,

NEXTR05,

"laugh in me" what does that mean?

I gave an answer to your question. You, once again, start babbling about anything but specifics. So easy to insult & accuse. But so hard for you to answer what is asked of you. Anyone is able to accuse, but it takes integrity to back up that accusation. Something you've never been able to do.

How about reading what I have challenged you with, & addressing those things rather than going off the rails & off topic again?
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 9:45:30 PM
At 6/19/2018 7:49:58 PM, rextr05 wrote:

NEXTR05,

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:

2nd part:

Both:

NEXTR05,

NEXTR05,

I gave an answer to your question. You, once again, start babbling about anything but specifics. So easy to insult & accuse. But so hard for you to answer what is asked of you. Anyone is able to accuse, but it takes integrity to back up that accusation. Something you've never been able to do.

How about reading what I have challenged you with, & addressing those things rather than going off the rails & off topic again?

NEXTR05,

MY QUOTE: You just have to LAUGH in me showing you that what you thought, WAS WRONG?! LOL GET IT? HUH? :(

Let's read it together, okay? "You just have to laugh in me showing you that WHAT YOU THOUGHT, (comma) WAS WRONG?! Here, let me try this, in hopefully simpler terms for you to understand, I was being FACETIOUS and relating your "laughter" to my point of making your position of your Yahweh god taking care of the punishment, WHEN IN FACT, I SHOWED YOU A PASSAGE WHERE THAT DID NOT HAPPEN, and the Jews took care of it themselves? UNDERSTAND NOW?!!!

Furthermore, the rest of your inept post, where Yahweh god is supposed to take care of the punishment, is NOW A MOOT ISSUE BY ME SHOWING YOU THAT IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THIS WAY AS SHOWN IN DEUT.. 22:13-21! GET IT? :(

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 3:35:25 PM
At 6/19/2018 9:45:30 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 6/19/2018 7:49:58 PM, rextr05 wrote:

NEXTR05,

BEGIN!

Re the 1st part:

2nd part:

Both:

NEXTR05,

NEXTR05,

NEXTR05,

MY QUOTE: You just have to LAUGH in me showing you that what you thought, WAS WRONG?! LOL GET IT? HUH? :(

Let's read it together, okay? "You just have to laugh in me showing you that WHAT YOU THOUGHT, (comma) WAS WRONG?! Here, let me try this, in hopefully simpler terms for you to understand, I was being FACETIOUS and relating your "laughter" to my point of making your position of your Yahweh god taking care of the punishment, WHEN IN FACT, I SHOWED YOU A PASSAGE WHERE THAT DID NOT HAPPEN, and the Jews took care of it themselves? UNDERSTAND NOW?!!!

Furthermore, the rest of your inept post, where Yahweh god is supposed to take care of the punishment, is NOW A MOOT ISSUE BY ME SHOWING YOU THAT IT DOES NOT HAPPEN THIS WAY AS SHOWN IN DEUT.. 22:13-21! GET IT? :(

You bring up Old Covenant B4 Jesus brought in the New Covenant with your example. See, you deflect once again. The OP says what? "Jesus condones ...." No, Jesus does not condone with His example or teachings. Please stay on task here. Refer only to the subject matter, which is Jesus in this case. Jesus came upon the scene in AD time line, not BC timeline.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 7:26:18 PM
At 6/20/2018 3:35:25 PM, rextr05 wrote:

NEXTR05,

You bring up Old Covenant B4 Jesus brought in the New Covenant with your example. See, you deflect once again. The OP says what? "Jesus condones ...." No, Jesus does not condone with His example or teachings. Please stay on task here. Refer only to the subject matter, which is Jesus in this case. Jesus came upon the scene in AD time line, not BC timeline.

NEXTR05,

YOUR INEPT QUOTE: You bring up Old Covenant B4 Jesus brought in the New Covenant with your example. See, you deflect once again. The OP says what? "Jesus condones ...." No, Jesus does not condone with His example or teachings. Please stay on task here. Refer only to the subject matter, which is Jesus in this case. Jesus came upon the scene in AD time line, not BC timeline.

First thing, lets get you over some blatant biblical hurdles, okay?

At your embarrassment AGAIN, you keep stating the old insidious ruse of before the mythical Christ, and after the mythical Christ, as if you are to not follow the Old Testament anymore, which is the farthest from the truth, YOU BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL!

The least of which, you have to admit that your brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus' inspired word in Deuteronomy 23: 13-21 actually happened, where women should be brutally murdered by stones if they are not a virgin on their wedding night! THIS IS THE PAGAN GOD YOU WORSHIP AT THE EXPENSE OF YOU BEING MADE THE PSYCHOTIC FOOL IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTOOD?!

Secondly, your serial killer Yahweh/Jesus DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND, UNDERSTOOD? Therefore, within the Old Testament writings, they are to be followed today at your embarrassment AGAIN!

CHRISTIAN BIBLE PASSAGES WHERE THE BRUTAL SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH/JESUS DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND, THEREFORE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS TO BE FOLLOWED AS WELL AS THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!

"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?" (Numbers 23:19)

"Jesus became a priest with an oath by the One who said to Him: "The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind, 'You are a priest forever." (Hebrews 7:21)

"Moreover, the Glory of Israel does not lie or change His mind, for He is not a man, that He should change His mind." (1 Samuel 15:29)

""I will not violate My covenant or alter the utterance of My lips." (Psalm 89:34)

"The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek." (Psalm 110:4)

"Yet He too is wise and brings disaster; He does not call back His words. He will rise up against the house of the wicked and against the allies of evildoers." (Isiah 31:2)

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever</strong>." (Isaiah 40:8)

"Therefore the earth will mourn and the heavens above grow dark. I have spoken, I have planned, and I will not relent or turn back." (Jeremiah 4:28)

"Because I, the LORD, do not change, you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed." (Malachi 3:6)

Therefore, deducing it to the irreducible primary, you are to follow the Old Testament writings because your Yahweh/Jesus god as shown, CANNOT CHANGE HIS MIND FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO A NEW TESTAMENT, BUT ONLY IN ADDITION TO THE OLD TESTAMENT, GET IT, FOOL?

Oh, one more thing, Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount stated the following, to wit: For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled" (Matthew 5:18).

JESUS LIKENED THE CONTINUANCE OF THE MOSAIC LAWS, ALL 613 OF THEM, TO THE PERMANENCE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, GET IT? Has heaven and earth passed away yet? NO THEY HAS NOT! Therefore inept pseudo- christians are to follow the Old Testament laws! 2+2=4.

DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR IN HIS STATEMENTS ABOVE REGARDING THE OLD TESTAMENT?! If you do, you will have committed the UNPARDONABLE SIN! LOL

NEXTR05, I am growing very tired of your outright biblical ignorance to your primitive faith, therefore, I will entertain the prospect of making you the fool ONE MORE TIME after your vain attempt to address this post, understood? Thank you.

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 7:58:02 PM
At 6/20/2018 7:26:18 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

NEXTR05,

YOUR INEPT QUOTE: You bring up Old Covenant B4 Jesus brought in the New Covenant with your example. See, you deflect once again. The OP says what? "Jesus condones ...." No, Jesus does not condone with His example or teachings. Please stay on task here. Refer only to the subject matter, which is Jesus in this case. Jesus came upon the scene in AD time line, not BC timeline.

First thing, lets get you over some blatant biblical hurdles, okay?

At your embarrassment AGAIN, you keep stating the old insidious ruse of before the mythical Christ, and after the mythical Christ, as if you are to not follow the Old Testament anymore, which is the farthest from the truth, YOU BIBLE IGNORANT FOOL!

What you believe or not has nothing to do with this discussion bc you are the one that initiated Jesus in this discussion, so own up to that anyway. If you don't believe in something, then why/how can you discuss as if you do? Geez.

Evidently you are less biblically knowledgeable than I suspected previously if you do not know diff with OT & NT mandates.

The least of which, you have to admit that your brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus' inspired word in Deuteronomy 23: 13-21 actually happened, where women should be brutally murdered by stones if they are not a virgin on their wedding night! THIS IS THE PAGAN GOD YOU WORSHIP AT THE EXPENSE OF YOU BEING MADE THE PSYCHOTIC FOOL IN THE 21ST CENTURY, UNDERSTOOD?!

See, you deflect from the topic in an attempt at feeling accomplished, but even that fails. Stick to the topic as I have asked previously.:

Secondly, your serial killer Yahweh/Jesus DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND, UNDERSTOOD? Therefore, within the Old Testament writings, they are to be followed today at your embarrassment AGAIN!

There you go again with your lack of biblical knowledge.

CHRISTIAN BIBLE PASSAGES WHERE THE BRUTAL SERIAL KILLER YAHWEH/JESUS DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND, THEREFORE THE OLD TESTAMENT IS TO BE FOLLOWED AS WELL AS THE NEW TESTAMENT!!!

See above.

"God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?" (Numbers 23:19)

"Jesus became a priest with an oath by the One who said to Him: "The Lord has sworn and will not change His mind, 'You are a priest forever." (Hebrews 7:21)

"Moreover, the Glory of Israel does not lie or change His mind, for He is not a man, that He should change His mind." (1 Samuel 15:29)

""I will not violate My covenant or alter the utterance of My lips." (Psalm 89:34)

"The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind: "You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek." (Psalm 110:4)

"Yet He too is wise and brings disaster; He does not call back His words. He will rise up against the house of the wicked and against the allies of evildoers." (Isiah 31:2)

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever</strong>." (Isaiah 40:8)

"Therefore the earth will mourn and the heavens above grow dark. I have spoken, I have planned, and I will not relent or turn back." (Jeremiah 4:28)

"Because I, the LORD, do not change, you descendants of Jacob have not been destroyed." (Malachi 3:6)

Therefore, deducing it to the irreducible primary, you are to follow the Old Testament writings because your Yahweh/Jesus god as shown, CANNOT CHANGE HIS MIND FROM THE OLD TESTAMENT TO A NEW TESTAMENT, BUT ONLY IN ADDITION TO THE OLD TESTAMENT, GET IT, FOOL?

See above re lack of knowledge please.

Oh, one more thing, Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount stated the following, to wit: For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled" (Matthew 5:18).

Please explain what Jesus meant by "fulfilled" w/in the context of His message, or are we to believe only in the literal words spoken as such.

JESUS LIKENED THE CONTINUANCE OF THE MOSAIC LAWS, ALL 613 OF THEM, TO THE PERMANENCE OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, GET IT? Has heaven and earth passed away yet? NO THEY HAS NOT! Therefore inept pseudo- christians are to follow the Old Testament laws! 2+2=4.

DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR IN HIS STATEMENTS ABOVE REGARDING THE OLD TESTAMENT?! If you do, you will have committed the UNPARDONABLE SIN! LOL

See above re lack of knowledge.
But to explain Jesus' role re fulfillment, read on.

If, however, the law of Moses bears the same relationship to men today, in terms of its binding status, then it was not fulfilled, and Jesus failed at what He came to do. On the other hand, if the Lord did accomplish His goal, then the law was fulfilled, and it is not a binding legal institution today. Further, if the law of Moses was not fulfilled by Christ"and thus remains as a binding legal system for today"then it is not just partially binding. Rather, it is a totally compelling system. Jesus plainly said that not one "jot or tittle" (representative of the smallest markings of the Hebrew script) would pass away until all was fulfilled.

Consequently, nothing of the law was to fail until it had completely accomplished its purpose. Jesus fulfilled the law. Jesus fulfilled all of the law. Therefore, we live in grace rather than subject to the OT 613 laws. They are not abolished, but we re not subject to them under God's grace & Jesus' 2 newer commandments that include all the previous commandments. God's grace replaced the adherence to OT laws with Jesus' sacrifice on the cross that takes away our sins, rather than the old sacrificial system of repentance.

NEXTR05, I am growing very tired of your outright biblical ignorance to your primitive faith, therefore, I will entertain the prospect of making you the fool ONE MORE TIME after your vain attempt to address this post, understood? Thank you.

ummm, who is ignorant of biblical knowledge here? It seems you are.
rextr05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 8:25:41 PM
At 6/20/2018 7:26:18 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
snipped

This response further illustrates biblically the fulfilled of Jesus re OT 613 laws & that we are no longer expected to live by them as b4 Jesus' Neew Covenant 2 laws:

You tend to want biblical verses to back up what I say, so here's a bunch re us not being under OT laws, which you mistakenly keep attempting to tell me.

Acts

The law is an unbearable yoke. (Acts 15:10)

Romans

The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. (Romans 3:20)

If the law worked then faith would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)

The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)

The purpose of the law was to increase sin. (Romans 5:20)

Christians are not under the law. (Romans 6:14)

Christians have been delivered from the law. (Romans 7:1-6)

The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)

The law which promises life only brings death through sin. (Romans 7:10)

The law makes you sinful beyond measure. (Romans 7:13)

The law is weak. (Romans 8:2-3)

1 Corinthians

The strength of sin is the law (1 Corinthians 15:56)

2 Corinthians

The law is a ministry of death. (2 Corinthians 3:7)

The law is a ministry of condemnation. (2 Corinthians 3:9)

The law has no glory at all in comparison with the New Covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:10)

The law is fading away. (2 Corinthians 3:11)

Anywhere the law is preached it produces a mind-hardening and a heart-hardening veil. (2 Corinthians 3:14-15)

Galatians

The law justifies nobody. (Galatians 2:16)

Christians are dead to the law. (Galatians 2:19)

The law frustrates grace. (Galatians 2:21)

To go back to the law after embracing faith is "stupid". (Galatians 3:1)

The law curses all who practice it and fail to do it perfectly. (Galatians 3:10)

The law has nothing to do with faith. (Galatians 3:11-12)

The law was a curse that Christ redeemed us from. (Galatians 3:13)

The law functioned in God"s purpose as a temporary covenant from Moses till John the Baptist announced Christ. (Galatians 3:16 & 19, also see" Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16)

If the law worked God would have used it to save us. (Galatians 3:21)

The law was our prison. (Galatians 3:23)

The law makes you a slave like Hagar. (Galatians 4:24)

Ephesians

Christ has abolished the law which was a wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:15)

Philippians

Paul considered everything the law gained him as "skybalon" which is Greek for "poop". (Philippians 3:4-8)

1 Timothy

The law is only good if used in the right context. (1 Timothy 1:8) (see next verse for the context)

It was made for the unrighteous but not for the righteous. (1 Timothy 1:9-10)

Hebrews

The law is weak, useless and makes nothing perfect. (Hebrews 7:18-19)

God has found fault with it and created a better covenant, enacted on better promises. (Hebrews 8:7-8)

It is obsolete, growing old and ready to vanish. (Hebrews 8:13)

It is only a shadow of good things to come and will never make someone perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)

& know that Jesus fulfilled the law with His sinless life, sacrifice for us on the cross, & subsequent gift of grace from God. So your above Sermon on the Mount verse is explained as now being finally fulfilled ...... as Jesus stated in the verse you have provided.
KerimF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 12:14:31 AM

POST #133

Sorry, Jesus updated the teachings that were addressed to Jews/Israelis (the kids of humanity) exactly as teachers at the universities update the scientific ones which were given at schools. The fact is that the scientific teachings addressed to kids are usually incomplete, and some of them are even wrong, in order to let them suit their fresh mind.

So I am afraid if you didn't have the chance to learn science from school to the high studies (and be professional in a certain field), it would be rather very hard for you to know how Jesus updated the teachings of Judaism for the adults of humanity (who are not born of the flesh only).

I repeat; if someone has no idea how the Word of Science has to be provided in steps, he cannot realize the steps by which the Word of God had to follow to suit the human evolution along history. For example, the story of Adam and Eve is just one of the God's stories that were addressed to the kids of humanity (surely not to me).

For instance, I never called the teacher who taught me, when I was a kid at school,, the wrong definition of parallelism a liar. He told me that two straights are said parallel if they don't intersect. Well, this definition is incomplete. And it is wrong in solid geometry. Its most updated version is:
Two straights are parallel if they intersect at infinity (imagine telling this to a kid :D )

In other words, God in Judaism acted as my school teachers did.
Then Jesus came to give the final update knowledge that helps the adults of humanity in case they are interested in (also not all adults are interested to be professional in a scientific field).

Anyway, if someone is not scientifically educated, God has to look for him as a liar :)
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 5:31:36 PM
At 6/21/2018 12:14:31 AM, KerimF wrote:

POST #133

Sorry, Jesus updated the teachings that were addressed to Jews/Israelis (the kids of humanity) exactly as teachers at the universities update the scientific ones which were given at schools. The fact is that the scientific teachings addressed to kids are usually incomplete, and some of them are even wrong, in order to let them suit their fresh mind.

So I am afraid if you didn't have the chance to learn science from school to the high studies (and be professional in a certain field), it would be rather very hard for you to know how Jesus updated the teachings of Judaism for the adults of humanity (who are not born of the flesh only).

I repeat; if someone has no idea how the Word of Science has to be provided in steps, he cannot realize the steps by which the Word of God had to follow to suit the human evolution along history. For example, the story of Adam and Eve is just one of the God's stories that were addressed to the kids of humanity (surely not to me).

For instance, I never called the teacher who taught me, when I was a kid at school,, the wrong definition of parallelism a liar. He told me that two straights are said parallel if they don't intersect. Well, this definition is incomplete. And it is wrong in solid geometry. Its most updated version is:
Two straights are parallel if they intersect at infinity (imagine telling this to a kid :D )

Then Jesus came to give the final update knowledge that helps the adults of humanity in case they are interested in (also not all adults are interested to be professional in a scientific field).

Anyway, if someone is not scientifically educated, God has to look for him as a liar :)

KerimF,

Okay, you have won the most convoluted mish-mash pseudo-christian post of the month! ROFLOL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KARIMF!

Priceless comedy brought to you by KARIMF of the pagan faith of Christianity!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 7:36:05 PM
At 6/20/2018 8:25:41 PM, rextr05 wrote:

This response further illustrates biblically the fulfilled of Jesus re OT 613 laws & that we are no longer expected to live by them as b4 Jesus' Neew Covenant 2 laws:

You tend to want biblical verses to back up what I say, so here's a bunch re us not being under OT laws, which you mistakenly keep attempting to tell me.

Acts

Romans

The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)

1 Corinthians

2 Corinthians

The law has no glory at all in comparison with the New Covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:10)

Anywhere the law is preached it produces a mind-hardening and a heart-hardening veil. (2 Corinthians 3:14-15)

Galatians

The law curses all who practice it and fail to do it perfectly. (Galatians 3:10)

The law functioned in God"s purpose as a temporary covenant from Moses till John the Baptist announced Christ. (Galatians 3:16 & 19, also see" Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16)

Ephesians

Philippians

Paul considered everything the law gained him as "skybalon" which is Greek for "poop". (Philippians 3:4-8)

1 Timothy

The law is only good if used in the right context. (1 Timothy 1:8) (see next verse for the context)

Hebrews

God has found fault with it and created a better covenant, enacted on better promises. (Hebrews 8:7-8)

It is only a shadow of good things to come and will never make someone perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)

& know that Jesus fulfilled the law with His sinless life, sacrifice for us on the cross, & subsequent gift of grace from God. So your above Sermon on the Mount verse is explained as now being finally fulfilled ...... as Jesus stated in the verse you have provided.

___________________________________________________________________________________

NEXTR05,

It totally scares me in how dumbfounded you are relative to your primitive Christianity! You swallow the proverbial Kool Aid without thinking, because your insidious apologetic books try in vain to take away what is literally said, and try to put it into "extended interpretation" to save face. YOU HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FAITH IS A MYTH, and this is why you are having a drastic time in trying to defend it's contradictions!

AGAIN, YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE HAS NO BOUNDS!

I want you to read very carefully for a change, okay? The "inspired word" of your brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus god stated; "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day..." (2 Peter 3: 8,10). Therefore, this passage precludes that the pseudo-christian is to follow the Old Testament's 613 laws for thousands upon thousands of years!

"Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations." (Deuteronomy 7:9)

Relative to the time of the above passage, has 1000 generations passed since it"s writing from 6BC until now? NO, IT HAS NOT, FOOL!

"Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... AN EVERLASTING covenant." (1 Chronicles 16:15)

Relative to the above passage, again, one has to follow the 613 Mosaic laws for 1000 generations, has this amount of generations passed since the writing of this passage? NO, IT HAS NOT, let alone that the following of the Old Testament laws are EVERLASTING, do you understand?!

REMEMBER, GOD DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND REGARDING THE OLD TESTAMENT 613 LAWS! "I will not violate My covenant or alter the utterance of My lips." (Psalm 89:34)

Besides, Jesus pronounces that the fate of His followers, the HEBREWS ONLY, rests on their attitude toward and the treatment of God's Mosaic Laws. "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments (613 Mosaic Laws), and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5:19). DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH JESUS IN WHAT HE SAID ABOVE, AND CALL HIM A LIAR REGARDING THE FOLLOWING OF THE 613 LAWS? "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." (Matthew 24:35) DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR???!

NEXTR05, the above is barring the biblical fact that your mythical Jesus stated in Matthew 5:18 that not one iota of the Mosaic Laws will be abolished until HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY!..... HAS HEAVEN AND EARTH PASSED AWAY YET? NO THEY HAVE NOT YOU CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FOOL, and this is barring any "FULLFILLMENT", GET IT?! Therefore, the 613 Mosaic laws are to be followed today, FOOL!

Jesus stated; "If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love." (John 15:10) Jesus" Father"s commands are the 613 Mosaic laws, where Jesus ADMITS to following this one in particular: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13) NICE JESUS, LOL!

NEXTR05, question, do you like being made the continued pseudo-christian fool? Do you have some sort of a fetish where you like to be proven continually WRONG with your ever so weak refutations to the topic at hand? Subjectively, you are vying to be more dumbfounded and bible ignorant than the inept GENTOREV! Good job NEXTR05! LOL

NEXTR05, may I suggest that you take a break from your embarrassing bible ignorance? If not, I will continue to make you the pseudo-christian fool that you are, understood?!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 10:11:26 PM
At 6/21/2018 7:36:05 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:

This response further illustrates biblically the fulfilled of Jesus re OT 613 laws & that we are no longer expected to live by them as b4 Jesus' New Covenant 2 laws:

Acts

Romans

1 Corinthians

2 Corinthians

Galatians

Ephesians

Philippians

1 Timothy

Hebrews

NEXTR05,

It totally scares me in how dumbfounded you are relative to your primitive Christianity! You swallow the proverbial Kool Aid without thinking, because your insidious apologetic books try in vain to take away what is literally said, and try to put it into "extended interpretation" to save face.

You ask for literal biblical verses & I give them to you, & you still deny they are what you want. Speaking of drinking the kool aid. These literal verses have nothing to do with interpretation ..... Do you really believe wht you write here?

YOU HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR FAITH IS A MYTH, and this is why you are having a drastic time in trying to defend it's contradictions!

You say that my faith is a myth. Hmmm, using a definitive statement surely calls for valid proof re how you know that for sure. the floor is yours.

AGAIN, YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE HAS NO BOUNDS!

Once again, unsubstantiated claims are worthless. Aren't you tired of not being able to back up what you say?

I want you to read very carefully for a change, okay? The "inspired word" of your brutal serial killer Yahweh/Jesus god stated; "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day..." (2 Peter 3: 8,10). Therefore, this passage precludes that the pseudo-christian is to follow the Old Testament's 613 laws for thousands upon thousands of years!

Did you read any of the verses I gave you contradicting what your point here is? Especially Romans 6:14, & 7:1-6. Stuck in the OT are we? See, your biblical knowledge suffers from your bias.

"Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations." (Deuteronomy 7:9)

Relative to the time of the above passage, has 1000 generations passed since it"s writing from 6BC until now? NO, IT HAS NOT, FOOL!

Wht are you referring to? I didn't say that.

"Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... AN EVERLASTING covenant." (1 Chronicles 16:15)

Relative to the above passage, again, one has to follow the 613 Mosaic laws for 1000 generations, has this amount of generations passed since the writing of this passage? NO, IT HAS NOT, let alone that the following of the Old Testament laws are EVERLASTING, do you understand?!

Ummm, you really do not get it do you? Please reread the verses I gave you re the New Covenant. then again, if you acknowledged them, your faulty argument would completely be worthless, so I guess you have to keep up being wrong.

Please tell me what all those literal verses I gave you last response mean if they do not refer to a newcovenant replacing the old. If you respond to no other comment than this, I'll be happy.

I'll give you plenty of room below for your answer to the above request.
rextr05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 10:40:42 PM
At 6/21/2018 7:36:05 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
cont from last response

Besides, Jesus pronounces that the fate of His followers, the HEBREWS ONLY, rests on their attitude toward and the treatment of God's Mosaic Laws. "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments (613 Mosaic Laws), and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven" (Matthew 5:19). DO YOU WANT TO ARGUE WITH JESUS IN WHAT HE SAID ABOVE, AND CALL HIM A LIAR REGARDING THE FOLLOWING OF THE 613 LAWS? "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away." (Matthew 24:35) DO YOU WANT TO CALL JESUS A LIAR???!

I specifically answered that yesterday. Please reread it, & get over your pride on this issue. You are wrong & the New Testament proves it over & over again.

NEXTR05, the above is barring the biblical fact that your mythical Jesus stated in Matthew 5:18 that not one iota of the Mosaic Laws will be abolished until HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS AWAY!..... HAS HEAVEN AND EARTH PASSED AWAY YET? NO THEY HAVE NOT YOU CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN FOOL, and this is barring any "FULLFILLMENT", GET IT?! Therefore, the 613 Mosaic laws are to be followed today, FOOL!

The word fulfillment has been explained to you over & over again. Jesus fulfilled it with ....... just reread what I wrote yesterday. Geez, talk about being stuck in the past.

Jesus stated; "If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love." (John 15:10) Jesus" Father"s commands are the 613 Mosaic laws, where Jesus ADMITS to following this one in particular: "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13) NICE JESUS, LOL!

NEXTR05, question, do you like being made the continued pseudo-christian fool?

Far as I have seen, I'm still waiting for the 1st time being wrong here. I have proven it to you using exactly what you require for proof ...... actual verses from the bible w/o any interpretation ...... just the words, & that's still not good enough for you.

Do you have some sort of a fetish where you like to be proven continually WRONG with your ever so weak refutations to the topic at hand? Subjectively, you are vying to be more dumbfounded and bible ignorant than the inept GENTOREV! Good job NEXTR05! LOL

See above.

NEXTR05, may I suggest that you take a break from your embarrassing bible ignorance? If not, I will continue t

"... continue t" what does that mean? Oh, you once again have failed to anticipate character space even after I have offered you explicit instructions as to how this works.

You can give me all the quotes from the bible referring to the OT 613 laws you want to. You do know there is a New Testament don't you? I'm sure you do bc you've quoted it in the past. Is this another example of you using only what you want for your personal narrative, & discounting what would contradict your argument?

I asked you to tell me why you refuse to acknowledge all those NT verses I gave you, 37 in all, so I'll even give you more room below to explain why you stick to your argument re the Old Covenant still applicable when Jesus "fulfilled" those OT laws, that yes, still apply, but in a diff application than b4 Jesus' fulfillment of them.

37 verses that contradict your stance. Please explain that they must be in error, or whatever to you in your self-righteous world of never being wrong, or even misinterpreting something. Know that, these same 37 verses are in your 1611 version of the bible also. How can you explain that?

The floor is yours, but please don't deflect, or do your mumbo jumbo thing & not address this one specific thing. I'll even start it for you.

The reason the verse, Romans 6:14 & all 36 other verses given previously (I'll even use the KJV for you since that is your preference) "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace," does not mean what it say literally is

(the floor is your from this point on).
KerimF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 2:47:54 PM
At 6/21/2018 5:31:36 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 6/21/2018 12:14:31 AM, KerimF wrote:

POST #133

KerimF,

Okay, you have won the most convoluted mish-mash pseudo-christian post of the month! ROFLOL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KARIMF!

Priceless comedy brought to you by KARIMF of the pagan faith of Christianity!

Pagan faith! Sorry, do you tell me here that, where you live, logical reasoning is also considered as a form of having faith!

But I think I understand your reaction above. It seems you never met yet someone who has agreed on Jesus genuine teachings and hints (On the Gospel and clearly related to his message) based on his personal logical reasoning and not faith.

Sorry, I am just a rational scientific man. And, if I am not wrong, all members here are persons of faith instead.
Some have faith in a certain ruling supernatural being (theists).
And the rest have faith in the existence of "We, the People, or alike" in Politics; replacing the ruling gods in known Religions.

Have a nice day.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 4:48:15 PM
At 6/21/2018 10:11:26 PM, rextr05 wrote:

NEXTR05,

You are a DENSE one aren"t you? LOL! Here, let's take it "one at a time" so your ever wanting mental state will hopefully come to life for a change, okay?

YOUR QUOTE: "The word fulfillment has been explained to you over & over again. Jesus fulfilled it with ....... just reread what I wrote yesterday. Geez, talk about being stuck in the past."

THE ALLEGED FULLFILLMENT OF THE MYTHICAL JESUS IS MOOT, FOOL! Now, take a deep breath, hold it in, and slowly exhale, READY?

Relative to the above passage, again, one has to follow the 613 Mosaic laws FOR 1000 GENERATIONS! Has this amount of generations passed since the writing of the above passages? NO, IT HAS NOT, let alone that the following of the Old Testament laws are EVERLASTING, do you understand?

REMEMBER, GOD DOES NOT CHANGE HIS MIND REGARDING THE OLD TESTAMENT 613 LAWS! "I will not violate My covenant or alter the utterance of My lips." (Psalm 89:34)

Now, when you bring up the comical "FULLFILLMENT" of your mythical Jesus, you are blatantly stating that not only does your pagan bible CONTRADICT itself to the passages above, but now you are calling Jesus' inspired words shown in the passages in question above, AS BLATANT LIES!!! .......BLASPHEME!!!

EXPLAIN why you are now calling Jesus' inspired words in the bible as LIES, which upon Judgment Day, will give you a one-way E-ticket ride to the depths of the sulfur lakes of HELL!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2018 5:24:40 PM
At 6/22/2018 4:48:15 PM, 21stCenturyIconoclast wrote:
At 6/21/2018 10:11:26 PM, rextr05 wrote:

NEXTR05,

You are a DENSE one aren"t you? LOL! Here, let's take it "one at a time" so your ever wanting mental state will hopefully come to life for a change, okay?

YOUR QUOTE: "The word fulfillment has been explained to you over & over again. Jesus fulfilled it with ....... just reread what I wrote yesterday. Geez, talk about being stuck in the past."

THE ALLEGED FULLFILLMENT OF THE MYTHICAL JESUS IS MOOT, FOOL! Now, take a deep breath, hold it in, and slowly exhale, READY?

Relative to the above passage, again, one has to follow the 613 Mosaic laws FOR 1000 GENERATIONS! Has this amount of generations passed since the writing of the above passages? NO, IT HAS NOT, let alone that the following of the Old Testament laws are EVERLASTING, do you understand?

Now, when you bring up the comical "FULLFILLMENT" of your mythical Jesus, you are blatantly stating that not only does your pagan bible CONTRADICT itself to the passages above, but now you are calling Jesus' inspired words shown in the passages in question above, AS BLATANT LIES!!! .......BLASPHEME!!!

EXPLAIN why you are now calling Jesus' inspired words in the bible as LIES, which upon Judgment Day, will give you a one-way E-ticket ride to the depths of the sulfur lakes of HELL!

I've already explained it all. New Covenant vs Old Covenant ..... simple as that.

You are stuck on the word fulfillment I see. Why not just search some reliable scholarly sites & you'll see for yourself.

All I have asked you to do is answer the question re the 37 verses I gave re Jesus' fulfillment of the law, which in turn gave us a world of grace to replace the law as explained in many of those 37 verses.
One question you cannot answer. Why is that? Let's read below & address what I have asked ...... it's only one issue ...... are you incapable of addressing it bc it will sink your argument? Looks like it.

You can give me all the quotes from the bible referring to the OT 613 laws you want to. You do know there is a New Testament don't you? I'm sure you do bc you've quoted it in the past. Is this another example of you using only what you want for your personal narrative, & discounting what would contradict your argument?

I asked you to tell me why you refuse to acknowledge all those NT verses I gave you, 37 in all, so I'll even give you more room below to explain why you stick to your argument re the Old Covenant still applicable when Jesus "fulfilled" those OT laws, that yes, still apply, but in a diff application than b4 Jesus' fulfillment of them.

37 verses that contradict your stance. Please explain that they must be in error, or whatever to you in your self-righteous world of never being wrong, or even misinterpreting something. Know that, these same 37 verses are in your 1611 version of the bible also. How can you explain that?

The floor is yours, but please don't deflect, or do your mumbo jumbo thing & not address this one specific thing. I'll even start it for you.

The reason the verse, Romans 6:14 & all 36 other verses given previously (I'll even use the KJV for you since that is your preference) "For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace," does not mean what it say literally is

(the floor is your from this point on). Or, is this your planned cop out as you'll probably say, "I'm tired of your not agreeing with me, so I'm not going to respond to you ...... as you had done with our last discussion ..... w/o saying explicitly so that is ..... you just disappeared. Same thing.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.