Jump to topic:

Harry Potter doesn't exist.

Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 11:14:59 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
This is a large surprise I know. Some of you are quite shocked while others are offended. Yet, Harry Potter doesn't exist. There is no Hogwarts, no Ministry of Magic, no necessity room, centaurs, unicorns, giant people eating spiders, sorting hats, basilisk, ghosts, talking painting, Dumbledore, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor, house elves, goblins, dragons, magical artifacts, magical wands, and most importantly no Harry Potter.

I am sick and tired of debating theists who believe in Harry Potter. Hundreds of hours I've spent using logic, reason, and evidence. Yet, Harry Potterism is as popular as ever. Think of how we could better use our resources? All that tax free money in the form of tithes that could be spent on reason and science. Vaccines for poor children would be one of the most effective charities. Instead, the donations go to missionaries preaching the word of Harry Potter.

Many wars have been waged in the name of Harry Potter. Often against their archenemy, Bilbo Baggins. Between Harry Potter and Bilbo Baggins so many lives have been lost. What a senseless loss of life. Each religion, Harry Potterism and Bilbo Bagginsism, claiming the other is false. Join me to end this senseless violence.
VINLO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2018 11:41:02 PM
At 6/19/2018 11:25:15 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
Fu@king tard

Hmm.

You've accused quite a few people of being bigots. Do you know what bigotry is? It's intolerance towards people who hold different views from you.

You calling people names instead of discussing their points seems pretty intolerant. Perhaps you should examine your own behavior before criticizing others?
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2018 12:54:29 AM
At 6/19/2018 11:41:02 PM, VINLO wrote:
Fu@king tard

Hmm.

You've accused quite a few people of being bigots. Do you know what bigotry is? It's intolerance towards people who hold different views from you.

You calling people names instead of discussing their points seems pretty intolerant. Perhaps you should examine your own behavior before criticizing others?

My being a bigot doesn't make you less of one. Sock puppet.
Jack_Squid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 3:48:46 PM
At 6/19/2018 11:14:59 PM, Stupidape wrote:
This is a large surprise I know. Some of you are quite shocked while others are offended. Yet, Harry Potter doesn't exist. There is no Hogwarts, no Ministry of Magic, no necessity room, centaurs, unicorns, giant people eating spiders, sorting hats, basilisk, ghosts, talking painting, Dumbledore, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Gryffindor, house elves, goblins, dragons, magical artifacts, magical wands, and most importantly no Harry Potter.

I am sick and tired of debating theists who believe in Harry Potter. Hundreds of hours I've spent using logic, reason, and evidence. Yet, Harry Potterism is as popular as ever. Think of how we could better use our resources? All that tax free money in the form of tithes that could be spent on reason and science. Vaccines for poor children would be one of the most effective charities. Instead, the donations go to missionaries preaching the word of Harry Potter.

Many wars have been waged in the name of Harry Potter. Often against their archenemy, Bilbo Baggins. Between Harry Potter and Bilbo Baggins so many lives have been lost. What a senseless loss of life. Each religion, Harry Potterism and Bilbo Bagginsism, claiming the other is false. Join me to end this senseless violence.

How dare you question Harry Potter's existence.
How do you know murder is wrong without Harry Potter?
Just watch the movies and you'll feel Harry Potter's presence.
It's your close-mindedness that stops you from knowing the truth!
Other novels are fake, while OUR author received magical instructions!
Bilbo Baggins was a fake character fabricated by Voldemort; he wants to trick you!
Imagine how better your life could've been if you just opened your heart to Harry Potter!
The novels have been read by billions of people worldwide; they can't all be wrong!
Without Harry Potter how do you explain magic?
Without magic how do you explain Harry Potter?
Don't you want to go to Hogwarts?
If you reject Harry Potter, you'd be sent to Voldemort's home to be cursed forever!
Are you denying it because you hate Harry Potter?
How arrogant of it is to assume we're not muggles!
(sarcasm alert)
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 4:12:42 PM
At 6/20/2018 12:54:29 AM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
Fu@king tard

Hmm.

It has a lot more to do with your mental disorders as opposed to your bigotry. Most likely, the former fuels the latter, which we've observed in spades.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 4:19:53 PM

Of course Harry Potter exists, there is evidence in the books, which can't be refuted, LOL!
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 5:43:36 PM
At 6/21/2018 4:19:53 PM, JJ50 wrote:

Of course Harry Potter exists, there is evidence in the books, which can't be refuted, LOL!

Tard.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 5:43:55 PM
At 6/21/2018 3:48:46 PM, Jack_Squid wrote:

Bilbo Baggins was a fake character fabricated by Voldemort; he wants to trick you!
Imagine how better your life could've been if you just opened your heart to Harry Potter!
The novels have been read by billions of people worldwide; they can't all be wrong!
If you reject Harry Potter, you'd be sent to Voldemort's home to be cursed forever!
(sarcasm alert)

Super fan tard.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 5:44:34 PM
At 6/21/2018 4:12:42 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/20/2018 12:54:29 AM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
Fu@king tard

Hmm.

It has a lot more to do with your mental disorders as opposed to your bigotry. Most likely, the former fuels the latter, which we've observed in spades.

Yeap all theists are craaaazzzzyyyyyy. Atheists say so so it must be true.
Stupidape
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 6:25:01 PM

(sarcasm alert)

Great post!
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2018 6:25:48 PM
At 6/21/2018 6:25:01 PM, Stupidape wrote:

(sarcasm alert)

Great post!

Atheist butt pats.