Jump to topic:

Why I can't stand the JW cult

JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 7:26:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have absolutely no time for that ghastly cult, as I believe they can do a lot of harm in not permitting blood transfusions, added to the rest of the garbage they preach. In 1986 our Down's syndrome son, who was 16 months old at the time, had a blood transfusion as he has a rare, for the UK, blood condition we knew nothing about when we adopted him, he is of Greek-Cypriot origin. Anyway a couple of those JW pains in the neck turned up on the doorstep and when I challenged them about their position on blood transfusions, explaining our boy would have died without one, they told me he would have been better off dead rather than receiving blood from another person! :?: As you can imagine I frogmarched them off our property very swiftly.
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 7:42:45 AM
At 6/24/2018 7:26:00 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I have absolutely no time for that ghastly cult, as I believe they can do a lot of harm in not permitting blood transfusions, added to the rest of the garbage they preach. In 1986 our Down's syndrome son, who was 16 months old at the time, had a blood transfusion as he has a rare, for the UK, blood condition we knew nothing about when we adopted him, he is of Greek-Cypriot origin. Anyway a couple of those JW pains in the neck turned up on the doorstep and when I challenged them about their position on blood transfusions, explaining our boy would have died without one, they told me he would have been better off dead rather than receiving blood from another person! :?: As you can imagine I frogmarched them off our property very swiftly.::

As we all know. JW is an unbiblical false cult.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 7:46:45 AM
At 6/24/2018 7:42:45 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
I have absolutely no time for that ghastly cult, as I believe they can do a lot of harm in not permitting blood transfusions, added to the rest of the garbage they preach. In 1986 our Down's syndrome son, who was 16 months old at the time, had a blood transfusion as he has a rare, for the UK, blood condition we knew nothing about when we adopted him, he is of Greek-Cypriot origin. Anyway a couple of those JW pains in the neck turned up on the doorstep and when I challenged them about their position on blood transfusions, explaining our boy would have died without one, they told me he would have been better off dead rather than receiving blood from another person! :?: As you can imagine I frogmarched them off our property very swiftly.::

Your garbage isn't much better.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 11:06:24 AM

Oh sure, and that's what every single Christian denomination says about each other.

So, which one is right then?

None.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 4:03:03 PM

You claim to follow the Bible, as a good upstanding Christian, right?

Yet, we can clearly see you don't, not by a long shot.

JW's also claim to follow the Bible, but they stick to what they believe no matter how insane.

I suspect they are more "Biblical" than you'll ever be.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 4:13:31 PM

Shouldn't it say FungusOnHam?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2018 9:44:49 PM
...I challenged them about their position on blood transfusions, explaining our boy would have died without one, they told me he would have been better off dead rather than receiving blood from another person!...

Unfortunately, it is really difficult to know. People can"t give any guarantee of life.
21stCenturyIconoclast
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:07:59 AM
I have absolutely no time for that ghastly cult, as I believe they can do a lot of harm in not permitting blood transfusions, added to the rest of the garbage they preach. In 1986 our Down's syndrome son, who was 16 months old at the time, had a blood transfusion as he has a rare, for the UK, blood condition we knew nothing about when we adopted him, he is of Greek-Cypriot origin. Anyway a couple of those JW pains in the neck turned up on the doorstep and when I challenged them about their position on blood transfusions, explaining our boy would have died without one, they told me he would have been better off dead rather than receiving blood from another person! :?: As you can imagine I frogmarched them off our property very swiftly.

The factual reason why the disgusting Jehovah Witness CULT is dumbfounded to believe in no blood transfusion, barring that they say the primitive bible supports their cause, is because JW's are not to be intelligent!

The cultist JW church DOES NOT want their flock to be too smart, in turn, it keeps them within the fold and they continue to swallow one of the most dangerous and deceiving cultist doctrines known to man, the beliefs of the Jehovah Witnesses!

Proof from the Satanic Watchtower publication to support that JW's are not to be too smart is as follows;

WATCHTOWER 2011 NOVEMBER 15 p.19 "Vigilant Christians refrain from using the world to the full with regard to higher education and indispensable stepping stone to prestige and an affluent life. But we Christians live as temporary residents and pursue different goals. We avoid "minding lofty things." (Rom. 12:16; Jer. 45:5) Since we are Jesus" followers, we heed his warning: "Keep your eyes open and guard against every sort of covetousness, be- cause even when a person has an abundance his life does not result from the things he possesses." (Luke 12:15) Consequently, young Christians are encouraged to pursue spiritual goals, getting only as much education as is required to meet their basic needs while focusing on preparing themselves to serve Jehovah "with their whole heart, soul, strength, and mind." (Luke 10:27) By doing so, they can become "rich toward God."

WATCHTOWER 2011 JUNE 15 p.31:"Higher education: Jesus warned against seeking our own glory (John 7:18). Whatever you decide as to how much secular education you will obtain, have you made sure of more important things? (Phil. 1:9,10). Grzegorz, the computer programmer, made some changes in his life. He said: "Taking seriously the advice of the elders, I simplified my life. I realized that I did not need to further my secular education.

As if the pagan JW's weren't easy targets to begin with, we know why they are easier to refute than the other DIVISIONS of Christianity, and this is because they are more dumbfounded as the JW CULT need them to be! LOL!

Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 5:26:15 AM
At 6/24/2018 7:46:45 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Your garbage isn't much better.::

I never said what religion or lack of religion I was. Anything else?
FungusOfHam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 5:27:20 AM
At 6/24/2018 4:13:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Shouldn't it say FungusOnHam?::

No, because Ham is where I am from.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 11:37:59 AM
At 6/24/2018 4:03:03 PM, Goldtop wrote:

JW's also claim to follow the Bible, but they stick to what they believe no matter how insane.

JW do not follow the Bible. Moron.
Goldtop
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:08:14 PM
At 6/25/2018 11:37:59 AM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Yeah, they do.
Polytheist_Witch
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:21:09 PM
At 6/25/2018 2:08:14 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 11:37:59 AM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:

Yeah, they do.

And you say your a decent person. See how the works.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:39:58 PM
At 6/25/2018 5:27:20 AM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 6/24/2018 4:13:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Shouldn't it say FungusOnHam?::

No, because Ham is where I am from.

So you are a product of Pigs/Pork. Shouldn't you wait to evolve a bit further before joining the human race rather than ending in a ham sandwich.
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 9:39:46 PM
HEALTH....WELLNESS....with some Jesus or Allah God Circus Clown ? NEVER....

JW = charles taze Russell INVENTION...he couldn't handle the Christian LIARS of his time
....REALLY !...so he goes out and invents another totally OPPRESSIVE retarded spin for power and control using the Jesus boy God excuse...he lived well off the sheeple he hypnotized into slavery of HIS CULT..another Jim JOnes....less the DEADLY KOOL-AID but DEATH of free will..absolutely

These are human PARASITES that feed on the humans they hypnotize into OBEDIENT sheeple slaves...they steal the and destroy the ability of a person to think and reason critically...and consider the possibilities of some GOD or Religious DOGMA...NO...NEVER

The sheeple must accept and OBEY what they are told...these are MIND and LIFE MOLESTING CRIMINALS...who are concerned about their own welfare at the expense of all humans they can HYPNOTIZE and EXPLOIT...

No GOD for health and wellness exists for the Jesus and Allah GOD inventions...the intent is similar to the NAZI propaganda to unite against all that do not accept and conform to HORRIFICALLY OBSOLETE DOGMA and clever smooth talking CON ARTISTS
that want to control them....DISGUSTING PARASITES of FREEDOM...

JW motto = OBEY or be SHUNNED...just like Jesus did to his FLOCK of FOOLS
bundlesofpieces
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 7:11:23 PM
Hello.

I have met a few Jehovah Witness people, some who have been really kind, considerate and nice in our conversations. Many Jehovah Witness people are very focused on their programs and religious teachings.

It is a sin, I agree that someone would allow a child to die or suffer by refusing the child the proper medical attention that they need in a blood transfusion or even plasma.

It has so much to tell about the spirit of the Jehovah Witness faith and the character that underlies the core of its foundation.

One of the most twisted teachings that I have studied about the Jehovah Witness faith is the teaching concerning the 144,000 VIRGINS in the book Of Revelation.

I can never understand why Jehovah Witnesses cannot accept that these virgins are literally actual " VIRGINS "women / females. And if the Jehovah Witness knows their Bible they would see that there is actually such a thing as a literal physical male virgin. 144,000 thousand male virgins of Revelation would have to be homoerotics - And there are no Male virgins in the Bible

The 144,000 Virgins Women. { Females.

Rev 14:4 says that -- These are they which were not defiled among / alongside with / women; for they are virgins.

Notice The Greek word - " with - meta " in the above Phrase - not defiled " with " women.
The Original Greek Scriptures are not saying that these Virgins have not been Defiled by being " sex free " from sex with women. The Original Greek is Actually saying that These Virgins / Women were not Defiled amongst / along with / beside of - Women.

The Greek Word - is - Among Women. There is a huge Difference between saying - Defiled With Women and saying Defiled Among Women. They are Woman / Female virgins, who are taken OUT - from Among other defiled Woman of the Earth at certain times or events in History - when other women around them were defiled. And these specific women *(SPECIFIC WOMEN are VIRGINS ) and have not been Defiled among Woman * They are Virgins.

The Scriptures are not Saying that these Virgins had abstained from having sex with another woman - but that these Virgins had not been Defiled Among Woman. Let"s Look at the Difference between saying - Defiled With Women and saying Defiled Among Women.[/COLOR][/B]

This Greek Word meta - met-ah' -_ Greek 3326 - META
Meta - met-ah = ' Meaning accompaniment; " with - which it is joined; occupying - among - Together "

Also, there is no such an IDEA of a literal physical male virgin in 6000 years of Biblical History - The 144,000 in Rev 14:4 - are in fact Females - Women - Virgins who are not defiled among ( Meta ) women and were taken out of mankind *( Arthropods ) in the earth. - There is no such an idea or concept of a Male Virgin. In the entire Bible, You will never find the idea of a Male Virgin. NEVER.

The Rev 14:4 verse goes on to say that these Woman / Virgins will be Singers for Jesus, *( The Lamb ) and Follow Him wherever he goes, Singing and Praising Him... They are Female, Virgins. Singers that Christ has Chosen.

The Greek Word Used in Scriptures for Male is Greek G730 - Arrhen = Meaning a Male.

The Greek Word Used in Scriptures for Female is Greek G2338 - Thelus = Meaning a Female..

The 144,000 Virgins. Not defiled among Women - taken from Mankind /Humanity
This Theory and Ideology is wrapped up in the Culture that believes that there is some Glory and Special Holiness and Godly Ordination - in a MALE being a Virgin. But in the Bible - there is no Such an IDEA or CONCEPT of a Male Virgin. Nor the Requirement or Concern - that a Male be a literal Virgin.
A male is never required to EVER, EVER even Consider His Virginity or Worry or Concern Himself with being a Virgin before He is Married. He Can Mary. The virgins and widows that the man marys is supposed to be a virgin or a widow. The Idea of a PHYSICAL MALE VIRGIN does not exist in the Bible. *( yes - There is the concept of a Spiritual Virgin of the Bride OF God who - if they leave this spiritual marriage it is committing spiritual fornication and adultery and divorce.
_____ BUT there is no Distinction between the Male and Female and There is no sexuality in the Bride of Christ. The Only requirements for a Male - Is that He Not Forsake His Wife / virgins and widows and to not Have sex with another Currently Married Woman or a prostitute.

That's it - That's it Nothing more. There is no Glory, Special Status or Honor or Requirement - in a Man being A VIRGIN. it is all in the homoerotic driven Un Biblical Imagination of the Jehovah Witness.

There are no Male Virgins in the bible AND nothing Honorable and special and holy about a Man being a virgin. HE is never honoring or Showing anything to anyone - By being physically a virgin. unless He is homoerotic.
What do You all believe about the 144,000 virgins in the Book Of Revelation " ?

Rev 14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Rev 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne and before the four beasts, and the elders: and none could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled among women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from humanity, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
Rev 14:5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

If You read the original manuscripts and remove the false additions where the translators added the words MEN and MAN in verses 3 and 4 and instead leave the correct word anthropos / anthropods in verse 3, meaning = HUMANITY and in verse 4, the correct word is = oudeis, meaning = NONE / NO ONE - no person.

You correctly translate the verse without the false Doctrine that added a MALE sex that was inserted and added by the translators into the text.

The word " MEN " that You see there in Our Translation in verse 3 - is the Greek word 3762 - oudeis / oo-dice' meaning = Including the feminine ( none, nobody, nothing: - Neither, any (thing), never none (+ of these things), not (any, at all, nought.

It has nothing to do with a MALE SEX. yet the Jehovah Witness translators did not think it important to tell the reader this
WisdomOfAges
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2018 10:23:05 PM
MURDERERS of the open mind....JESUS and ALLAH GOD dogma...

Created by world class mind and life molesters to induce a HYPNOTIC state of slavery...
3 billion plus humans affected by the Jesus and Allah GOD VIRUS....no doubt the greatest threat to HUMANITY in human existence.....

Regardless what humans invent-discover-explore...there will be room for new interpretations...the JESUS and ALLAH GOD CULTS are designed to assimilate humanity into SLAVERY to serve a few PSYCHOPATHS obsessed with POWER and CONTROL...

NOW is the time to relegate JESUS and ALLAH into Mythology with Zeus and Odin...
a place where they cannot be used to harm anyone or anything EVER again...
The DOGMA these psychopaths wrapped around these GOD inventions is of their own human doing..not some GOD....these PARASITES will eventually DIE off by age attrition

The new generations MUST NOT BE SUBJECTED to their INSANITY for POWER...they must have OPEN MINDS to explore, discover and innovate a safe world..........

These OLD OBSOLETE GODS and DOGMAS must be allowed to fade along with the other GODS.....the Church and Mosque MUST BE NEUTRALIZED and eliminated from humanity....as places of influence and power....this is the END OF DAYS...for them...
bundlesofpieces
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2018 3:28:10 AM
Actually, the mistranslation made by both - the Trinitarian and Jehovah Witness Translators - was made in verse 4.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled among women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from " humanity " being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

The Trinitarian Translators Translators inserted the word ": MEN " when saying "
" These were redeemed from humanity, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."

The Greek word " HUMANITY " is the Greek word " Anthropos " / Anthropods in verse 4, meaning = "HUMAN BEINGS " - - where the translators used the word = ' Men "

it has nothing to do with the Male sex. The Trinitarian Translators replaced " Anthropos " with the " male " sex " men " but is is not a sexual preference.

True - the 144,000 were female virgins and they were not defiled AMONG women and taken out of the " Anthropos " / humanity. Humankind.

The Trinitarian Translators - lied, and tried to replace the word - " Anthropos " / humanity. Humankind. - with the male sex in verse 3.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.