Jump to topic:

Home Schooling And Religion

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 7:26:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Caring Sensitive Home School Father: OK children, after supper tonight we are going to have a real treat. We are going to sit around the fire, sipping fresh, warm cow's milk and singing Kumbaya.

Kids: Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Caring Sensitive Home School Father: You are all God's children and everything you need to learn is right here in this one book, the Bible. I know you have all been studying earnestly, so, do you have any questions?

Kid 1: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Genesis 19?

Kid 2: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Exodus 21: 7-8?

Kid 3: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery....can you please explain Luke 16:18?

Kid 4: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Deuteronomy 23:1?

Kid 5: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Revelations 21: 8?

Kid 6: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain genesis 38:7-10?

Caring Subservient Home School Mother: SUPPER IS READY!!

Caring Sensitive Home School Father: OK. I'll just unchain the kids first.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 12:01:03 PM
At 6/25/2018 7:26:03 AM, Willows wrote:
Caring Sensitive Home School Father: OK children, after supper tonight we are going to have a real treat. We are going to sit around the fire, sipping fresh, warm cow's milk and singing Kumbaya.

Caring Sensitive Home School Father: You are all God's children and everything you need to learn is right here in this one book, the Bible. I know you have all been studying earnestly, so, do you have any questions?

Kid 1: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Genesis 19?

Kid 2: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Exodus 21: 7-8?

Kid 3: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery....can you please explain Luke 16:18?

Kid 4: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Deuteronomy 23:1?

Kid 5: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain Revelations 21: 8?

Kid 6: Oh father dearest, our provider, and protector from sin and debauchery......can you please explain genesis 38:7-10?

How many forum's in the Religion section of debate.org might your anti Jesus attitude require to be pacified?

Are there maybe other websites on the internet that you are using as well to push your anti Jesus ideology with?
Flatlander
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:24:28 PM

Your position is a straw-man. Most children love their parents and believe whatever they tell them, there is no need to chain them up. Also most children don't ask questions, they are being taught and think everything they are being told is the truth.

I have been to Sunday School (I was brought up christian and am now an atheist) and I can tell you the children simply eat-up the stories and don't usually ask any questions about their validity.

This is what is so scary about children being brainwashed at a young age into ANY ideology. No matter what you teach children at a young age, this is what shapes them into who they become as an adult. It is sad they aren't just taught facts and laws and how to treat each other, they also are often taught dogma.

I don't blame the Christians or Religious either though. If you actually believed that your child would go to hell, or miss out on the paradise of heaven, of course you would do everything in your power to make them believe. This is the cycle of religion. Brainwashed parents Brainwash their children because they want the best for them.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:38:50 PM
At 6/25/2018 12:01:03 PM, TKDB wrote:

How many forum's in the Religion section of debate.org might your anti Jesus attitude require to be pacified?

Are there maybe other websites on the internet that you are using as well to push your anti Jesus ideology with?

You mean, where I expose the repulsive, fear, guilt and lies that religious nuts push.
And here I'm exposing the fact that parents are abusing their own children by shoving this nonsense down their throats.

Dare you make a comment on the verses quoted by those innocent kids portrayed in the skit?
I bet not.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:44:55 PM
At 6/25/2018 1:38:50 PM, Willows wrote:

Are there maybe other websites on the Internet that you are using as well to push your anti Jesus ideology with?

"You mean, where I expose the repulsive, fear, guilt and lies that religious nuts push.
And here I'm exposing the fact that parents are abusing their own children by shoving this nonsense down their throats.

Dare you make a comment on the verses quoted by those innocent kids portrayed in the skit?
I bet not."

Sharing the same sentiments with you that I expressed to blueprint:

Why don't you reach out to your local news media, and see if they will interview you and ask you questions in regards to you anti religious protesting stance?

Maybe you could mention this during your interview?
"You mean, where I expose the repulsive, fear, guilt and lies that religious nuts push.

I bet not."

Express your very sentiments right into the news camera?

Willows: What say you?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:46:59 PM
At 6/25/2018 1:24:28 PM, Flatlander wrote:

Your position is a straw-man. Most children love their parents and believe whatever they tell them, there is no need to chain them up. Also most children don't ask questions, they are being taught and think everything they are being told is the truth.

I have been to Sunday School (I was brought up christian and am now an atheist) and I can tell you the children simply eat-up the stories and don't usually ask any questions about their validity.

This is what is so scary about children being brainwashed at a young age into ANY ideology. No matter what you teach children at a young age, this is what shapes them into who they become as an adult. It is sad they aren't just taught facts and laws and how to treat each other, they also are often taught dogma.

I don't blame the Christians or Religious either though. If you actually believed that your child would go to hell, or miss out on the paradise of heaven, of course you would do everything in your power to make them believe. This is the cycle of religion. Brainwashed parents Brainwash their children because they want the best for them.

And there are also many parents who use religion to exercise power over and manipulate their children with fear and guilt.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:50:53 PM

The moron is talking about forums in the Religion forum again. At first I only suspected that he was an imbecile. Now that he has been told several times already and still repeats it, we know for sure. I crown thee new village idiot for DDO. LOL.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:52:04 PM
At 6/25/2018 1:44:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:38:50 PM, Willows wrote:

Are there maybe other websites on the Internet that you are using as well to push your anti Jesus ideology with?

I bet not."

Sharing the same sentiments with you that I expressed to blueprint:

Why don't you reach out to your local news media, and see if they will interview you and ask you questions in regards to you anti religious protesting stance?

Maybe you could mention this during your interview?

I bet not."

Express your very sentiments right into the news camera?

Willows: What say you?

Come on....try the side-stepping trick as much as you like but you still won't address what I asked and what the skit quite correctly exposes.

Your silence and diversionary tactics speak for themselves.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.