Jump to topic:

How Do We Picture God?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 7:37:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Psychiatrist: As I flip through these cards (with inkblots on them), I want you to tell me what each depicts.

Patient: Well, that's Jesus on the cross.....oh, and that one is Moses......and that's...yes, that's Noah building the Ark.....oh wow, that's Lot and he's.....

Psychiatrist:.........OK, I've heard enough. It is apparent from this test that you are a compulsive religious nut and clearly deluded.

Patient: Who me???? You're the one showing me all those religious pictures.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 11:01:34 AM
My picture of god is a bright white light. One of my earliest memories is of what could have only have been a dream. I was an angel (yeh don't laugh, LOL!) in heaven with god and the other angels, when I was instructed to come down to earth to do my bit down here. I was not happy about it, but to no avail. No doubt my three months of infant screaming when I first arrived was me having an almighty temper tantrum, LOL.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 11:21:19 AM
I too am a bright white light Godder 2nd most imaginable
Then its grey long haired white robe rope belt and sandals. 3rd most

Bright white light God doesn't talk , No opinions.
Grey haired god talks and has opinions ,

Burning bush God is me forth God

And coming in at number one. Invisible nothingness God.
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 11:39:35 AM
At 6/25/2018 7:37:56 AM, Willows wrote:
Psychiatrist: As I flip through these cards (with inkblots on them), I want you to tell me what each depicts.

Patient: Well, that's Jesus on the cross.....oh, and that one is Moses......and that's...yes, that's Noah building the Ark.....oh wow, that's Lot and he's.....

Psychiatrist:.........OK, I've heard enough. It is apparent from this test that you are a compulsive religious nut and clearly deluded.

Yeah, you're that bored.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:31:25 PM
At 6/25/2018 11:39:35 AM, TKDB wrote:

Yeah, you're that bored.

Come on...can't you at least laugh a bit every now and then?
TKDB
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:33:51 PM
At 6/25/2018 1:31:25 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 11:39:35 AM, TKDB wrote:

Yeah, you're that bored.

Come on...can't you at least laugh a bit every now and then?

Again: You can preach from your own Forum Courtroom bench all that you want, you seem to enjoy the view and are self entertained by your own words?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.