Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Which maybe makes better sense?

TKDB
Posts: 821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.
Ludofl3x
Posts: 2,283
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 1:42:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:


To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

People who are going to practice their religion at their places of worship peaceably don't sign up to discuss their religion at that time and place. The people who sign up here are, at least nominally, willing to do so and interested in doing so. I'm not trying to harass anyone like the guy outside Yankee Stadium with the loudspeaker and the sign telling my kids to flee the wrath of Jesus and if we don't we're all idiots (true story from last week, I was there). If they wanted to discuss it in public, I'm willing to do so, but they can engage me respectfully if they'd like. I don't feel like engaging unwilling participants when they're just exercising their constitutional rights is the same thing, in most cases.

Make sense?
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:06:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.

So, you must have enormous respect for me then since it has been well documented in this forum that my mate and I used to roll stones down the pitched iron roof of our local church during services.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:15:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

There may be those who protest religion but there are others who are genuinely concerned with social values, morals and decency. They (including myself) don't protest and instead simply expose the hypocrisy, bigotry, hatred, and abuse that is religion.

Religious nuts are gradually strangling themselves. It is people like me who give them enough rope with which to do it.
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:17:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:06:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.

So, you must have enormous respect for me then since it has been well documented in this forum that my mate and I used to roll stones down the pitched iron roof of our local church during services.

Lying tard fu@k no one cares about you and your bigot tardness.
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:17:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

Cause coward bigots like to stay hidden from family and friends.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:18:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.
stoopid reported.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:20:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:17:03 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:06:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.

So, you must have enormous respect for me then since it has been well documented in this forum that my mate and I used to roll stones down the pitched iron roof of our local church during services.

Lying tard fu@k no one cares about you and your bigot tardness.

I guess that I bombed out with that chat-up line.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:22:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:20:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:17:03 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:06:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.

So, you must have enormous respect for me then since it has been well documented in this forum that my mate and I used to roll stones down the pitched iron roof of our local church during services.

Lying tard fu@k no one cares about you and your bigot tardness.

I guess that I bombed out with that chat-up line.

She's just upset because someone dropped a house on her sister.
Willows
Posts: 11,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:25:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:22:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:20:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:17:03 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:06:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.

So, you must have enormous respect for me then since it has been well documented in this forum that my mate and I used to roll stones down the pitched iron roof of our local church during services.

Lying tard fu@k no one cares about you and your bigot tardness.

I guess that I bombed out with that chat-up line.

She's just upset because someone dropped a house on her sister.

And it bounced off I suppose.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:28:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:25:48 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:22:39 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:20:26 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:17:03 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:06:39 PM, Willows wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:31:32 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

I would respect any atheist who actually went and protested any religions building during their Sabbath. But they are lazy cowards.

So, you must have enormous respect for me then since it has been well documented in this forum that my mate and I used to roll stones down the pitched iron roof of our local church during services.

Lying tard fu@k no one cares about you and your bigot tardness.

I guess that I bombed out with that chat-up line.

She's just upset because someone dropped a house on her sister.

And it bounced off I suppose.

Nah, it squashed her like a bug, then I took her red shoes and now Poly's really pissed.
TKDB
Posts: 821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:45:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:25:56 PM, Polytheist_Witch wrote:
Violent and sexual posts reported.

This post fits that descriptions.
Consider yourself reported .
Big ted.
Flatlander
Posts: 246
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 2:57:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I personally wouldn't protest religion.

But almost any protest you could do can cause issues with family, friends, and co-workers that disagree with you.

And if you protest anything to do with Religion, Religious people will often see you as evil or bad and treat you this way. So I would rather avoid all the people I know who are Religious treating me terribly because they disagree with me on certain subjects.

Also, many atheists believe you should have freedom of religion and be able to practice it privately however you want, but it's when you bring your religion into law, or public and try to force others to follow by your religions rules when we have an issue.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.
Polytheist_Witch
Posts: 4,423
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:02:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 2:57:32 PM, Flatlander wrote:
I personally wouldn't protest religion.

But almost any protest you could do can cause issues with family, friends, and co-workers that disagree with you.

And if you protest anything to do with Religion, Religious people will often see you as evil or bad and treat you this way. So I would rather avoid all the people I know who are Religious treating me terribly because they disagree with me on certain subjects.

Also, many atheists believe you should have freedom of religion and be able to practice it privately however you want, but it's when you bring your religion into law, or public and try to force others to follow by your religions rules when we have an issue.

So coward.
TKDB
Posts: 821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:26:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?
So are you anti religion or hasn't mummy told you yet, because you've never made a pro religious post.
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:32:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

This forums is as public as the word public is defined. Anything else?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?

There's only black and white in your world, it seems.
TKDB
Posts: 821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:50:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 3:32:35 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

This forums is as public as the word public is defined. Anything else?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?

"There's only black and white in your world, it seems."

I'm going to guess that we exist in the same world?

Do you maybe view the news media in the same way?
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 3:52:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 1:42:09 PM, Ludofl3x wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:


To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

People who are going to practice their religion at their places of worship peaceably don't sign up to discuss their religion at that time and place. The people who sign up here are, at least nominally, willing to do so and interested in doing so. I'm not trying to harass anyone like the guy outside Yankee Stadium with the loudspeaker and the sign telling my kids to flee the wrath of Jesus and if we don't we're all idiots (true story from last week, I was there). If they wanted to discuss it in public, I'm willing to do so, but they can engage me respectfully if they'd like. I don't feel like engaging unwilling participants when they're just exercising their constitutional rights is the same thing, in most cases.

Make sense?::

https://youtu.be...
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 4:18:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 3:50:32 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:32:35 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

This forums is as public as the word public is defined. Anything else?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?

"There's only black and white in your world, it seems."

I'm going to guess that we exist in the same world?

I suspect we do, but for some reason, yours is void of alternatives and options to Black and White.

Do you maybe view the news media in the same way?

What way?
Ludofl3x
Posts: 2,283
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 4:24:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 3:52:39 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:42:09 PM, Ludofl3x wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:


To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

People who are going to practice their religion at their places of worship peaceably don't sign up to discuss their religion at that time and place. The people who sign up here are, at least nominally, willing to do so and interested in doing so. I'm not trying to harass anyone like the guy outside Yankee Stadium with the loudspeaker and the sign telling my kids to flee the wrath of Jesus and if we don't we're all idiots (true story from last week, I was there). If they wanted to discuss it in public, I'm willing to do so, but they can engage me respectfully if they'd like. I don't feel like engaging unwilling participants when they're just exercising their constitutional rights is the same thing, in most cases.

Make sense?::

https://youtu.be...

So any thoughts of your own, or just more from your vast collection of youtube clips that have nothing to do with me?
TKDB
Posts: 821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 4:26:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 4:18:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:50:32 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:32:35 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

This forums is as public as the word public is defined. Anything else?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?

"There's only black and white in your world, it seems."

I'm going to guess that we exist in the same world?

I suspect we do, but for some reason, yours is void of alternatives and options to Black and White.

Do you maybe view the news media in the same way?

What way?

Taking to the internet to protest God, Jesus or the Bible, makes exactly what kind of sense?
Goldtop
Posts: 6,990
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 4:30:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 4:26:08 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 4:18:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:50:32 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:32:35 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

This forums is as public as the word public is defined. Anything else?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?

"There's only black and white in your world, it seems."

I'm going to guess that we exist in the same world?

I suspect we do, but for some reason, yours is void of alternatives and options to Black and White.

Do you maybe view the news media in the same way?

What way?

Taking to the internet to protest God, Jesus or the Bible, makes exactly what kind of sense?

Unfortunately, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news have not asked me to appear on their networks, so...
FungusOfHam
Posts: 2,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 4:31:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 4:24:10 PM, Ludofl3x wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:52:39 PM, FungusOfHam wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:42:09 PM, Ludofl3x wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:


To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

People who are going to practice their religion at their places of worship peaceably don't sign up to discuss their religion at that time and place. The people who sign up here are, at least nominally, willing to do so and interested in doing so. I'm not trying to harass anyone like the guy outside Yankee Stadium with the loudspeaker and the sign telling my kids to flee the wrath of Jesus and if we don't we're all idiots (true story from last week, I was there). If they wanted to discuss it in public, I'm willing to do so, but they can engage me respectfully if they'd like. I don't feel like engaging unwilling participants when they're just exercising their constitutional rights is the same thing, in most cases.

Make sense?::

https://youtu.be...

So any thoughts of your own, or just more from your vast collection of youtube clips that have nothing to do with me?::

It was a thought of my own. Atheists want Christians muzzled in public, then make an insane circus of themselves...in public...
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2018 4:35:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/25/2018 4:26:08 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 4:18:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:50:32 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:32:35 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:15:55 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 3:00:30 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:42:22 PM, TKDB wrote:
At 6/25/2018 2:14:41 PM, Goldtop wrote:
At 6/25/2018 1:24:42 PM, TKDB wrote:
Protesting religion on the Internet?

Or maybe going to this or that location and protesting religion via a public setting?

A probable reason for maybe protesting religion on the Internet versus protesting religion via a public setting?

The anti religious individual might be leery of having a member of the news media and a TV news camera maybe wanting to do an interview with the non religious individual?

Would the non religious individual likely pass on an interview because the non religious individual finds it easier on them to be the one asking or posing the questions, instead of answering some of them?

To the non religious individual, which do you prefer, protesting religion via the Internet, or protesting religion via a public setting?

You'll find both, but usually, within the public setting, you'll get folks who are celebrities or have written books on the subject. It's unlikely you'll see the average joe believer and non-believer debating religion in public. That's why we have these forums.

And, just for clarity, these are "public" forums.

I mean in front of a news media camera, and a reporter?

What do you say to that kind of public forum?

I just explained that. Right there above.

Goldtop: Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, or Fox news as we speak, "publicly streaming" from debate.org right now?

This religion section on debate.org might seem "public" to you, but it's far from it, isn't it?

This forums is as public as the word public is defined. Anything else?

The religion section of debate.org seems more of a convenience measure to some of the anti religious in their apparent efforts to garner up some anti religious fodder for their anti religious stances it would seem?

"There's only black and white in your world, it seems."

I'm going to guess that we exist in the same world?

I suspect we do, but for some reason, yours is void of alternatives and options to Black and White.

Do you maybe view the news media in the same way?

What way?

Taking to the internet to protest God, Jesus or the Bible, makes exactly what kind of sense?
The bible is a work of fiction and the other two don't exist.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.