Jump to topic:

How long

rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 2:10:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
do natural processes take, we know that fossilization, sedimentation, speciation and other processes can happen very quickly so deep time does not need to be a factor, it is absolutely essential for the TOE . In some cases long ages are against the processes occurring.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 2:17:51 PM
At 12/5/2016 2:10:45 PM, rnjs wrote:
do natural processes take, we know that fossilization, sedimentation, speciation and other processes can happen very quickly so deep time does not need to be a factor, it is absolutely essential for the TOE . In some cases long ages are against the processes occurring.
Read your bible, none of that happens.
Make up your mind, is the bible true or do you want to use science that contradicts it?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 3:17:16 PM
do natural processes take, we know that fossilization, sedimentation, speciation and other processes can happen very quickly

Did you bother to find out how long those processes take or are you just guessing?

so deep time does not need to be a factor, it is absolutely essential for the TOE . In some cases long ages are against the processes occurring.

Then, explain what those cases are and how time is against those processes?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 9:29:23 PM
At 12/5/2016 2:17:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
Make up your mind, is the bible true or do you want to use science that contradicts it?

Out of all your worst responses, this is the worst ever. It's not the worst ever. It's just another typical response to file inside your Worst Ever folder. I can't imagine the reasoning for not creating a new catagory to store all your worst ever's. I can imagine why. Obviously you'd run out of names right quick. You get the Worser folder. On to the next folder - Worser than that! There isn't a lot of room to go after that. You'd have to get pretty creative to catalogue each post. Maybe you could create the final folder for your greatest blunder of thought that's titled, OMG Why Am I Still Talking? But you're an atheist. So....
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/5/2016 11:37:42 PM

"Process" is an odd term to choose.

The universe exploded into being around 14 billion years ago. And it is still "exploding" to this day. Not so much because it's a "process", but more because it's an event. A "happening" that's still happening. So I don't see what's significant about the length of time any particular aspect of this overall event happened to take. It's still just flicker on the timeline as a whole.
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 2:54:16 PM
At 12/5/2016 3:17:16 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
do natural processes take, we know that fossilization, sedimentation, speciation and other processes can happen very quickly

Did you bother to find out how long those processes take or are you just guessing?

so deep time does not need to be a factor, it is absolutely essential for the TOE . In some cases long ages are against the processes occurring.

I am surprised that you are not familiar with the creationists interpretation of the evidence, knowing all views should be essential to forming an opinion on any subject,
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 2:57:41 PM
At 12/9/2016 2:54:16 PM, rnjs wrote:

I am surprised that you are not familiar with the creationists interpretation of the evidence, knowing all views should be essential to forming an opinion on any subject,
The creationist view is Genesis. They have no evidence. Game over for the stupids said the snake.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 2:59:16 PM
At 12/5/2016 9:29:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/5/2016 2:17:51 PM, bulproof wrote:

Out of all your worst responses, this is the worst ever. It's not the worst ever. It's just another typical response to file inside your Worst Ever folder. I can't imagine the reasoning for not creating a new catagory to store all your worst ever's. I can imagine why. Obviously you'd run out of names right quick. You get the Worser folder. On to the next folder - Worser than that! There isn't a lot of room to go after that. You'd have to get pretty creative to catalogue each post. Maybe you could create the final folder for your greatest blunder of thought that's titled, OMG Why Am I Still Talking? But you're an atheist. So....

You really need to get your baby brother to explain things to you, you are congenitally incapable of understanding anything I write.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 3:07:12 PM
At 12/9/2016 3:04:34 PM, Iacov wrote:
Watching bulproof and masonicslayer is like watching two bulls fight.
I owe you an apology, I called you a godist in another thread. My bad or I may have been referring to a godist quote you used. Either way maya culpa.
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 3:23:20 PM
At 12/9/2016 3:07:12 PM, bulproof wrote:
I owe you an apology, I called you a godist in another thread. My bad or I may have been referring to a godist quote you used. Either way maya culpa.

omnia dimittentur
Besides I am a filthy pagan I've been called worse
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 3:29:48 PM
At 12/9/2016 3:23:20 PM, Iacov wrote:

omnia dimittentur
That may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on DDO...........hahahaha
Iacov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 3:32:18 PM
At 12/9/2016 3:29:48 PM, bulproof wrote:

omnia dimittentur
That may be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on DDO...........hahahaha

See religious people aren't all bad ;)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 3:34:08 PM
At 12/9/2016 3:32:18 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/9/2016 3:29:48 PM, bulproof wrote:

omnia dimittentur

See religious people aren't all bad ;)
LOL :)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2016 3:40:33 PM

Ah yes, the creationists view of nature, their use of mental masturbation and delusion, you should have just said so.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2016 1:20:13 PM
At 12/9/2016 3:40:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Ah yes, the creationists view of nature, their use of mental masturbation and delusion, you should have just said so.

So it should be easy to refute, yet I see none.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2016 4:13:52 PM
At 12/11/2016 1:20:13 PM, rnjs wrote:

There's nothing you offered to refute, but I would recommend some education on those subjects.
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2016 12:22:06 PM
At 12/11/2016 4:13:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

There's nothing you offered to refute, but I would recommend some education on those subjects.

So you reject someone's view without knowing what that view is.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2016 1:18:17 PM
At 12/15/2016 12:22:06 PM, rnjs wrote:

So you reject someone's view without knowing what that view is.
Is this your VIEW or have you forgotten?
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2016 2:46:18 PM

Fossilization can only occur if an animal is buried rapidly and deeply enough so that the elements, scavengers, bacteria etc. can't destroy it.The evolutionary interpretation of the sedimentary rates are too slow for fossilization to take place.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.