Total Posts:73|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The truth about Satanists

MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 3:44:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The Satanists are ritualistic muderers. Watch this FBI video. Watch all the videos to soon be posted in this thread illustrating satanism to be the most vile religion in the history of humanity.

http://www.disclose.tv...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:14:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This video is from 1998 and has been proven as a hoax. Even if it was real there are still more documented cases killings in the name of the Christian god.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:37:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Henry Makow, PHD, Univeristy of Toronto, always knows exactly what's going on. This article sums nicely the big picture.

http://www.henrymakow.com...

Be sure to read his entire archive of informative horrors of the satanic agenda.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:44:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

But, my God can beat up your God any day of the week. So there.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
David_Debates
Posts: 398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:48:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:44:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

But, my God can beat up your God any day of the week. So there.

But there can only be one God, right? I mean, Satan and the Christian God cannot both be God at the same time, they contradict each other. So I'd assume that we have to figure out which one is more valid to be creator, and therefore, God, correct?

By the way, this is assuming there is a creator.
People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.
-Black Science Man
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
Emgaol
Posts: 282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:04:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:48:20 PM, David_Debates wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:44:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

But, my God can beat up your God any day of the week. So there.

But there can only be one God, right? I mean, Satan and the Christian God cannot both be God at the same time, they contradict each other. So I'd assume that we have to figure out which one is more valid to be creator, and therefore, God, correct?

By the way, this is assuming there is a creator.
But didn't God write: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
So maybe Satan is another God.
I guess then we need to figure out which is which. Given the ghastly, horrible and incompetent things that the God of the Bible and the Quran said and did, I think they are the word of Satan.
A REAL God would do or say those things.
Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:05:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........

As Henry Makow and myself agree, Satanists infect all religions, mostly Christianity because it is the one true religion of God, as Jesus is God, the Creator of the Universe, therein making Christianity the biggest target of the satanic divide and conquer philosophy. These satanic priests masquerading under the droll disguise of Christianity seek to impinge a public mindset of backlash to Christianity. Have you not anything bad to say about the horrors of satanism? If not I may well assume you condone the ritualistic killings carried out by the Satanists. Perhaps you are a satanist.
Emgaol
Posts: 282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:06:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
A REAL God would do or say those things.
* wouldn't
Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.
David_Debates
Posts: 398
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:08:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:04:29 PM, Emgaol wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:48:20 PM, David_Debates wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:44:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

But, my God can beat up your God any day of the week. So there.

But there can only be one God, right? I mean, Satan and the Christian God cannot both be God at the same time, they contradict each other. So I'd assume that we have to figure out which one is more valid to be creator, and therefore, God, correct?

By the way, this is assuming there is a creator.

But didn't God write: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exactly my point. If the Christian God exists, then he must be the creator, and we shouldn't worship other "gods."

So maybe Satan is another God.

I'll agree he has influence in the world, but he is not God.

I guess then we need to figure out which is which. Given the ghastly, horrible and incompetent things that the God of the Bible and the Quran said and did, I think they are the word of Satan.

Wait, this is the God that died on the cross for all mankind's sins, right?

A REAL God would do or say those things.

I don't think Satan would give himself up for all of us, even those who never believe in him. After all, once you realize Satan exists, you realize that something greater than him exists.
People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.
-Black Science Man
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:11:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:05:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........

As Henry Makow and myself agree, Satanists infect all religions, mostly Christianity because it is the one true religion of God, as Jesus is God, the Creator of the Universe, therein making Christianity the biggest target of the satanic divide and conquer philosophy. These satanic priests masquerading under the droll disguise of Christianity seek to impinge a public mindset of backlash to Christianity. Have you not anything bad to say about the horrors of satanism? If not I may well assume you condone the ritualistic killings carried out by the Satanists. Perhaps you are a satanist.

Of course I'm a satanist, I'm an atheistic Freemason, also a stonemason, I'm a part of the Illuminati as well as Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn and of course I'm a Priory of Sion, There's no such thing as a true religion of God, because there is no God. Satanism is just a bit of fun after work. You see, when the world is asleep, I fall through that which is reality and fly along the planes of asgramor and the beaths of figramorh allow me to soar through the heavens in a phata-misical state before returning to the earth reality for work in the morning.
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:19:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:11:57 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:05:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........

As Henry Makow and myself agree, Satanists infect all religions, mostly Christianity because it is the one true religion of God, as Jesus is God, the Creator of the Universe, therein making Christianity the biggest target of the satanic divide and conquer philosophy. These satanic priests masquerading under the droll disguise of Christianity seek to impinge a public mindset of backlash to Christianity. Have you not anything bad to say about the horrors of satanism? If not I may well assume you condone the ritualistic killings carried out by the Satanists. Perhaps you are a satanist.

Of course I'm a satanist, I'm an atheistic Freemason, also a stonemason, I'm a part of the Illuminati as well as Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn and of course I'm a Priory of Sion, There's no such thing as a true religion of God, because there is no God. Satanism is just a bit of fun after work. You see, when the world is asleep, I fall through that which is reality and fly along the planes of asgramor and the beaths of figramorh allow me to soar through the heavens in a phata-misical state before returning to the earth reality for work in the morning.

You are no Freemason kid. If you were a real Freemason I would know who you are.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:21:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 4:48:20 PM, David_Debates wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:44:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

But, my God can beat up your God any day of the week. So there.

But there can only be one God, right?

That depends on who you ask and which of thousands of gods throughout history you refer.

I mean, Satan and the Christian God cannot both be God at the same time, they contradict each other.

So, do Thor, Zeus, Mithra and a host of other gods.

So I'd assume that we have to figure out which one is more valid to be creator, and therefore, God, correct?

Clearly, it wouldn't be the Abrahamic God as there were many other gods before. Perhaps, the early Sun worshipers had it right? I mean, wasn't it the Sun that actually created the Earth?

By the way, this is assuming there is a creator.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:21:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:19:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:11:57 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:05:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........

As Henry Makow and myself agree, Satanists infect all religions, mostly Christianity because it is the one true religion of God, as Jesus is God, the Creator of the Universe, therein making Christianity the biggest target of the satanic divide and conquer philosophy. These satanic priests masquerading under the droll disguise of Christianity seek to impinge a public mindset of backlash to Christianity. Have you not anything bad to say about the horrors of satanism? If not I may well assume you condone the ritualistic killings carried out by the Satanists. Perhaps you are a satanist.

Of course I'm a satanist, I'm an atheistic Freemason, also a stonemason, I'm a part of the Illuminati as well as Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn and of course I'm a Priory of Sion, There's no such thing as a true religion of God, because there is no God. Satanism is just a bit of fun after work. You see, when the world is asleep, I fall through that which is reality and fly along the planes of asgramor and the beaths of figramorh allow me to soar through the heavens in a phata-misical state before returning to the earth reality for work in the morning.

You are no Freemason kid. If you were a real Freemason I would know who you are.

Ha! Cause he is the Masonic slayer I get the joke.
Emgaol
Posts: 282
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:23:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:08:11 PM, David_Debates wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:04:29 PM, Emgaol wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:48:20 PM, David_Debates wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:44:37 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

But, my God can beat up your God any day of the week. So there.

But there can only be one God, right? I mean, Satan and the Christian God cannot both be God at the same time, they contradict each other. So I'd assume that we have to figure out which one is more valid to be creator, and therefore, God, correct?

By the way, this is assuming there is a creator.

But didn't God write: Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Exactly my point. If the Christian God exists, then he must be the creator, and we shouldn't worship other "gods."

So maybe Satan is another God.

I'll agree he has influence in the world, but he is not God.
Ahh, but that's what he wants you to believe.

I guess then we need to figure out which is which. Given the ghastly, horrible and incompetent things that the God of the Bible and the Quran said and did, I think they are the word of Satan.

Wait, this is the God that died on the cross for all mankind's sins, right?
Well, he didn't actually die did he. He just took the weekend off, came back and said "Haha, fooled you all"

A REAL God would do or say those things.

I don't think Satan would give himself up for all of us, even those who never believe in him. After all, once you realize Satan exists, you realize that something greater than him exists.
If the Bible is the word of Satan then you would believe he was God. Afterall, he is supposed to be the great deceiver.
Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:28:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.

So were the crusades also a result of the devil for instance I assume the massacre at ayyadieh was due to your closet priest or maybe we should go more modern with the which trials in Salem or go back again to the inquisition.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:33:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:28:04 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.

So were the crusades also a result of the devil for instance I assume the massacre at ayyadieh was due to your closet priest or maybe we should go more modern with the which trials in Salem or go back again to the inquisition.

The Knights Templars lead the crusades and they worship Lucifer. I would know this because I know some of them. Some of them are outright insane. They believe Lucifer is the savior of humanity. Jesus is the savior of humanity. Lucifer is the destruction of humanity.
KwLm
Posts: 1,690
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:37:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:19:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:11:57 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:05:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........

As Henry Makow and myself agree, Satanists infect all religions, mostly Christianity because it is the one true religion of God, as Jesus is God, the Creator of the Universe, therein making Christianity the biggest target of the satanic divide and conquer philosophy. These satanic priests masquerading under the droll disguise of Christianity seek to impinge a public mindset of backlash to Christianity. Have you not anything bad to say about the horrors of satanism? If not I may well assume you condone the ritualistic killings carried out by the Satanists. Perhaps you are a satanist.

Of course I'm a satanist, I'm an atheistic Freemason, also a stonemason, I'm a part of the Illuminati as well as Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn and of course I'm a Priory of Sion, There's no such thing as a true religion of God, because there is no God. Satanism is just a bit of fun after work. You see, when the world is asleep, I fall through that which is reality and fly along the planes of asgramor and the beaths of figramorh allow me to soar through the heavens in a phata-misical state before returning to the earth reality for work in the morning.

You are no Freemason kid. If you were a real Freemason I would know who you are.

Ha, you know nothing of the reality in which I truly reside upon dear masonic slayer, you think you would know but you do not, for I and many hundred more are indeed involved in freemasons of both england and ireland. You know nothing masonic slayer.
"Plus every unfortunate and bad things happens to us in reality are good for us" --- Abeer
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:40:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:37:29 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:19:58 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:11:57 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:05:16 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:57:35 PM, KwLm wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:50:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Former head of the FBI says satanic ritual killings and satanic pedophilic rings are real.

https://m.youtube.com...

Yup, there are also catholic cults and rituals that most catholic people practice on a sunday, you know a large gathering of people in one place to worship a deity of delusion and falsities and the protection of church for all those pedophilic preists, what religion was that again?..........

As Henry Makow and myself agree, Satanists infect all religions, mostly Christianity because it is the one true religion of God, as Jesus is God, the Creator of the Universe, therein making Christianity the biggest target of the satanic divide and conquer philosophy. These satanic priests masquerading under the droll disguise of Christianity seek to impinge a public mindset of backlash to Christianity. Have you not anything bad to say about the horrors of satanism? If not I may well assume you condone the ritualistic killings carried out by the Satanists. Perhaps you are a satanist.

Of course I'm a satanist, I'm an atheistic Freemason, also a stonemason, I'm a part of the Illuminati as well as Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn and of course I'm a Priory of Sion, There's no such thing as a true religion of God, because there is no God. Satanism is just a bit of fun after work. You see, when the world is asleep, I fall through that which is reality and fly along the planes of asgramor and the beaths of figramorh allow me to soar through the heavens in a phata-misical state before returning to the earth reality for work in the morning.

You are no Freemason kid. If you were a real Freemason I would know who you are.

Ha, you know nothing of the reality in which I truly reside upon dear masonic slayer, you think you would know but you do not, for I and many hundred more are indeed involved in freemasons of both england and ireland. You know nothing masonic slayer.

How many degrees are there in the Scottish rite?
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:44:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:33:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:28:04 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.

So were the crusades also a result of the devil for instance I assume the massacre at ayyadieh was due to your closet priest or maybe we should go more modern with the which trials in Salem or go back again to the inquisition.

The Knights Templars lead the crusades and they worship Lucifer. I would know this because I know some of them. Some of them are outright insane. They believe Lucifer is the savior of humanity. Jesus is the savior of humanity. Lucifer is the destruction of humanity.

Taken directly from knightstemplar.org
The Knights Templar is a Christian-oriented fraternal organization that was founded in the 11th century. Originally, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians travelling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.
Today, the Knights Templar display their courage and goodwill in other ways. They organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances, and flea markets. They support Masonic-related youth groups and they raise millions of dollars for medical research and educational assistance.
Currently, Templar membership consists of people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, clergy, businessmen and entertainment personalities, all of whom profess a belief in the Christian Religion.

Now you claim that the knights worship Lucifer these are only claims and the only proof you provide is that you know them. That means nothing to me.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 3,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:51:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:44:56 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:33:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:28:04 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.

So were the crusades also a result of the devil for instance I assume the massacre at ayyadieh was due to your closet priest or maybe we should go more modern with the which trials in Salem or go back again to the inquisition.

The Knights Templars lead the crusades and they worship Lucifer. I would know this because I know some of them. Some of them are outright insane. They believe Lucifer is the savior of humanity. Jesus is the savior of humanity. Lucifer is the destruction of humanity.

Taken directly from knightstemplar.org
The Knights Templar is a Christian-oriented fraternal organization that was founded in the 11th century. Originally, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians travelling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.
Today, the Knights Templar display their courage and goodwill in other ways. They organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances, and flea markets. They support Masonic-related youth groups and they raise millions of dollars for medical research and educational assistance.
Currently, Templar membership consists of people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, clergy, businessmen and entertainment personalities, all of whom profess a belief in the Christian Religion.

Now you claim that the knights worship Lucifer these are only claims and the only proof you provide is that you know them. That means nothing to me.

Your outside appearance attempting to peer in mean little to me.
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:54:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:51:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:44:56 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:33:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:28:04 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.

So were the crusades also a result of the devil for instance I assume the massacre at ayyadieh was due to your closet priest or maybe we should go more modern with the which trials in Salem or go back again to the inquisition.

The Knights Templars lead the crusades and they worship Lucifer. I would know this because I know some of them. Some of them are outright insane. They believe Lucifer is the savior of humanity. Jesus is the savior of humanity. Lucifer is the destruction of humanity.

Taken directly from knightstemplar.org
The Knights Templar is a Christian-oriented fraternal organization that was founded in the 11th century. Originally, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians travelling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.
Today, the Knights Templar display their courage and goodwill in other ways. They organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances, and flea markets. They support Masonic-related youth groups and they raise millions of dollars for medical research and educational assistance.
Currently, Templar membership consists of people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, clergy, businessmen and entertainment personalities, all of whom profess a belief in the Christian Religion.

Now you claim that the knights worship Lucifer these are only claims and the only proof you provide is that you know them. That means nothing to me.

Your outside appearance attempting to peer in mean little to me.

Oh so we are falling into this petty form of back and forth well I said means nothing to me where as you said means little to you. Nothing is less than little. I claim victory.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2016 5:54:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/8/2016 5:51:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:44:56 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:33:23 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:28:04 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:24:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 5:08:30 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:41:15 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/8/2016 4:02:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
So, this is one of those, 'my evil god is less evil than your evil god' threads?

Only your Satan is evil. I'm going to post the evils of satanism all day long, and still you will stand up for them. You do this because you are a satanist. You do this because you are a sick person.

I have no doubt that if someone were to begin posting all the cases of someone killing another in the name of the Christian god you would also stand to defend your god. You do this because you refuse to accept the idea that other people's ideas can be just as right as yours

If you can post evidence for a Christian ritual killing then I would certainly be the first to speak out against them. I have openly posted thoughts condemning the actions of my Roman Catholic embarrassments. I see these pedophilic priests as wolves in sheeps clothing. Sadly for you, sensible research shows them to be closet Satanists.

So were the crusades also a result of the devil for instance I assume the massacre at ayyadieh was due to your closet priest or maybe we should go more modern with the which trials in Salem or go back again to the inquisition.

The Knights Templars lead the crusades and they worship Lucifer. I would know this because I know some of them. Some of them are outright insane. They believe Lucifer is the savior of humanity. Jesus is the savior of humanity. Lucifer is the destruction of humanity.

Taken directly from knightstemplar.org
The Knights Templar is a Christian-oriented fraternal organization that was founded in the 11th century. Originally, the Knights Templar were laymen who protected and defended Christians travelling to Jerusalem. These men took vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, and were renowned for their fierceness and courage in battle.
Today, the Knights Templar display their courage and goodwill in other ways. They organize fund-raising activities such as breakfasts, dinners, dances, and flea markets. They support Masonic-related youth groups and they raise millions of dollars for medical research and educational assistance.
Currently, Templar membership consists of people from all walks of life, including doctors, lawyers, clergy, businessmen and entertainment personalities, all of whom profess a belief in the Christian Religion.

Now you claim that the knights worship Lucifer these are only claims and the only proof you provide is that you know them. That means nothing to me.

Your outside appearance attempting to peer in mean little to me.
It's good to see the reemergence of the insane one.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.