Jump to topic:

Google removes Holocaust denial sites, so

lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:05:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I read somewhere that new Google algorithm removes Holocaust denial sites.
if it's true, then this again shows that holocaust didn't happen.
I mean if those denials are wrong, why try so hard to hide them?
if strong evidence to prove holocaust is out there, why are you so afraid?
are you so afraid that people might actually find out about truth and would stand against you?

this pathetic move shows more clearly than ever that holocaust didn't happen.
well Americans are known by the rest of the world as foolish people. so let's see how they react to this.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:17:50 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:05:18 PM, lightseeker wrote:
are you so afraid that people might actually find out about truth and would stand against you?

well Americans are known by the rest of the world as foolish people. so let's see how they react to this.

You read it somewhere? Why then it must be the truth. I think google needs an algorithm to remove stupid posts.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:24:23 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:17:50 PM, janesix wrote:

You read it somewhere? Why then it must be the truth. I think google needs an algorithm to remove stupid posts.

BOOM!

+1
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:27:10 PM

Bill Clinton once made a remark while getting raked over by FOX in an interview, and he admitted to being controlled by a "shadow government". I watched the interview live. Shortly afterwards you could find a copy of the interview on YouTube. You can no longer find that statement. It has been completely removed from the internet. If the government cannot bury their illicit activities, they can no longer continue as they wish.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:32:11 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:27:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Bill Clinton once made a remark while getting raked over by FOX in an interview, and he admitted to being controlled by a "shadow government". I watched the interview live. Shortly afterwards you could find a copy of the interview on YouTube. You can no longer find that statement. It has been completely removed from the internet. If the government cannot bury their illicit activities, they can no longer continue as they wish.
Anyone who thinks the president has any real power is an idiot.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:38:53 PM

Yes, it truly is amazing the correlation between how outrageous the conspiracy theory and any evidence of it's existence.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:44:25 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:32:11 PM, janesix wrote:

The point is to say an active agenda of concealment is always in motion, and gaining momentum. I have had computers sabotaged in the past. I have had thumb drives stolen that contained many of the things you can no longer find on the internet. All the good stuff is rapidly disappearing. Obama has made his wishes known to further censor the internet. This makes me suspicious of all the "fake news" outings. Nobody was making a big deal of this during the election. The elect of the world are always Masonic. There is always an order to things. Wars are preplaned. Opposing sides at the highest level are always on the same side. It is this one side that wishes to keep all sides blinded. There are always areas off limits in times of war. This is done to protect these scoundrels. And now we have the biggest jackass of all time to become the next president. What a perfect escape goat for WW3. Its coming. No doubt. Blame yourself.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:47:51 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:44:25 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

The point is to say an active agenda of concealment is always in motion, and gaining momentum. I have had computers sabotaged in the past. I have had thumb drives stolen that contained many of the things you can no longer find on the internet. All the good stuff is rapidly disappearing. Obama has made his wishes known to further censor the internet. This makes me suspicious of all the "fake news" outings. Nobody was making a big deal of this during the election. The elect of the world are always Masonic. There is always an order to things. Wars are preplaned. Opposing sides at the highest level are always on the same side. It is this one side that wishes to keep all sides blinded. There are always areas off limits in times of war. This is done to protect these scoundrels. And now we have the biggest jackass of all time to become the next president. What a perfect escape goat for WW3. Its coming. No doubt. Blame yourself.

Wars have been going on since human beings began to exist. Get used to it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:52:51 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:38:53 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, it truly is amazing the correlation between how outrageous the conspiracy theory and any evidence of it's existence.

I look at people like you as simply the little bitch boys looking for a pat on the back for conformity.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 9:59:52 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:47:51 PM, janesix wrote:

No. That is something you are going to have to get used to. Apparently you have. This will be the only world for you, if you have no issues with how the world runs. It's people like you that allow the system to enslave you. It's people like you that become the problem. You're too weak. You're too inured into the system to stand up to the system.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 10:19:49 PM
At 12/30/2016 9:59:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

No. That is something you are going to have to get used to. Apparently you have. This will be the only world for you, if you have no issues with how the world runs. It's people like you that allow the system to enslave you. It's people like you that become the problem. You're too weak. You're too inured into the system to stand up to the system.

How do you choose which paranoid conspiracy theories to believe? Do you have a method of choosing, or do you indescriminantly believe everything you read on the Internet?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 11:21:33 PM
At 12/30/2016 10:19:49 PM, janesix wrote:

How do you choose which paranoid conspiracy theories to believe? Do you have a method of choosing, or do you indescriminantly believe everything you read on the Internet?

I already told you the story. The lightning in the unseen sky is what helped me to see. I asked for truth, and then I was escorted by the hand to a p,ace where lightning flows like a river, out there in the cosmos. Before that, I used to believe everything the government would tell me. Now I rarely believe anything.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2016 11:49:57 PM
At 12/30/2016 11:21:33 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/30/2016 10:19:49 PM, janesix wrote:

I already told you the story. The lightning in the unseen sky is what helped me to see. I asked for truth, and then I was escorted by the hand to a p,ace where lightning flows like a river, out there in the cosmos. Before that, I used to believe everything the government would tell me. Now I rarely believe anything.

The unseen sky. Very mysterious.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 2:57:52 AM

We can ignore this lie. It contains the passage getting raked over by FOX in an interview, move along, nothing to see here.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 3:06:21 AM
At 12/31/2016 2:57:52 AM, bulproof wrote:

We can ignore this lie. It contains the passage getting raked over by FOX in an interview, move along, nothing to see here.

Says the Satanist pretending to be an atheist spending his life in the religious thread, saying the existence of a pebble proves there is no God. You need serious help. You need Jesus.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 3:10:43 AM
At 12/31/2016 3:06:21 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Says the Satanist pretending to be an atheist spending his life in the religious thread, saying the existence of a pebble proves there is no God. You need serious help. You need Jesus.
Hey de, the really wacky one is out.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 4:19:28 AM

According to what I have read, if you typed 'did the holocaust happen' into the google search bar last week it returned the Stormfront denialist web site at the top. If you type it now, the first page of results is mostly about that story breaking as is to be expected, but now the stormfront website still appears about half-way down the second page, well above non-denialist sites. (try it - I did!).

There is no indication that denialism was or is being suppressed by google.

A sober assessment is here: http://searchengineland.com...
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 4:47:08 AM

Since your concerned about suppression of idea's & claims/arguments, I'd like to bring to your attention some muslims support various types of censorship and punishment for people who make claims that contradict islam, like you know like, the quran is probably the work of man and not the product of a divine intelligence.

What a bunch of f*cking assh*les, right light seeker ?

So I did a google searched, I searched for holocaust lie, the very FIRST link I get from google is this............http://nodisinfo.com...
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 5:02:52 AM
At 12/31/2016 4:47:08 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

So I did a google searched, I searched for holocaust lie, the very FIRST link I get from google is this............http://nodisinfo.com...

Yep, that works - it's search result number 1alright, not that I doubted you, iglcom.

If google are suppressing access to denialist sits they are doing p!ss-poor job of it. Did none of you denialists think to check? Oh.. silly question...
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 8:02:50 AM
well, apparently it hasn't happened yet, but as I said in the first post, if this is true and they're going to omit these pages from the search result page, then it shows again that holocaust is just a hoax. if you have hard evidence to prove, why are you so afraid?

http://www.debate.org...

even Jews themselves don't believe that 6m figure to be true. I don't know why you fools try so hard to defend it ...

it's as if some of you who're posting here like crazy are receiving salary from Jews or something ...
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 8:29:59 AM

You pathetic little creep!
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 9:00:35 AM

Since your concerned about suppression of idea's & claims/arguments, I'd like to bring to your attention some muslims support various types of censorship and punishment for people who make claims that contradict islam, like you know like, the quran is probably the work of man and not the product of a divine intelligence.

good question

well, read this and understand
http://www.cyberistan.org...

well you probably don't know, but our scholars always invite other people who have different beliefs to debate.
if something is logical, Islam accepts it.
Islam always allows freedom of thought, and asks each member to think through and understand the principles of Islam, and not just to accept them from their parents.
if Quran was simply delusions of a man, it wouldn't ask people to think so many times.
but we remove things like pornography or things that are illogical and damaging to the public.
though with a simple use of VPN you can access these material as well and no one will persecute you for it.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 9:31:41 AM
At 12/31/2016 9:00:35 AM, lightseeker wrote:

good question

well you probably don't know, but our scholars always invite other people who have different beliefs to debate.
Islam always allows freedom of thought, and asks each member to think through and understand the principles of Islam, and not just to accept them from their parents.
if Quran was simply delusions of a man, it wouldn't ask people to think so many times.
but we remove things like pornography or things that are illogical and damaging to the public.
though with a simple use of VPN you can access these material as well and no one will persecute you for it.

"The punishment for non-conformity with prevailing beliefs and customs varies by jurisdiction.[99] In September 2009, Abdul Kahar Ahmad pleaded guilty in a Malaysian Sharia court to charges of spreading false doctrines, blasphemy, and violating religious precepts. The court sentenced Ahmad to ten years in prison and six lashes from a rattan cane.[115] In October 2009, Somalia's hardline Islamist group al-Shabaab whipped women who were wearing a bra, and whipped men for being beardless. The group said violation of Islamic custom deserved whipping.[116] In Malaysia, Islamic scholars issued a fatwa declaring yoga as blasphemous, because yoga is a form of spiritual practice in Hinduism.[117][118][119]

In 2014, an Egyptian state prosecutor pressed charges against a former candidate for parliament, writer and poet Fatima Naoot, of blaspheming Islam when she posted a Facebook message which criticized the slaughter of animals during Eid, a major Islamic festival.[120] Naoot was sentenced on January 26, 2016 to three years in prison for "contempt of religion." The prison sentence was effective immediately"
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 1:35:52 PM
At 12/31/2016 3:10:43 AM, bulproof wrote:

Dude, you're the one claiming to be having sexual relations with a goddess. It doesn't get any crazier than that. The only thing that can come close to this ridiculousness, is an atheist living his life in the religious forum, thinking there is no design to a pebble, saying then this pebble proves God does not exist.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 3:23:41 PM
At 12/31/2016 8:02:50 AM, lightseeker wrote:
well, apparently it hasn't happened yet,
So does this prophesy com from Allan?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 3:25:16 PM
At 12/31/2016 1:35:52 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 12/31/2016 3:10:43 AM, bulproof wrote:

Dude, you're the one claiming to be having sexual relations with a goddess. It doesn't get any crazier than that. The only thing that can come close to this ridiculousness, is an atheist living his life in the religious forum, thinking there is no design to a pebble, saying then this pebble proves God does not exist.
Poor little thing, release the insane one.
He's a fukin' hoot.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2016 3:54:41 PM
At 12/31/2016 9:31:41 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 12/31/2016 9:00:35 AM, lightseeker wrote:

good question

"The punishment for non-conformity with prevailing beliefs and customs varies by jurisdiction.[99] In September 2009, Abdul Kahar Ahmad pleaded guilty in a Malaysian Sharia court to charges of spreading false doctrines, blasphemy, and violating religious precepts. The court sentenced Ahmad to ten years in prison and six lashes from a rattan cane.[115] In October 2009, Somalia's hardline Islamist group al-Shabaab whipped women who were wearing a bra, and whipped men for being beardless. The group said violation of Islamic custom deserved whipping.[116] In Malaysia, Islamic scholars issued a fatwa declaring yoga as blasphemous, because yoga is a form of spiritual practice in Hinduism.[117][118][119]

In 2014, an Egyptian state prosecutor pressed charges against a former candidate for parliament, writer and poet Fatima Naoot, of blaspheming Islam when she posted a Facebook message which criticized the slaughter of animals during Eid, a major Islamic festival.[120] Naoot was sentenced on January 26, 2016 to three years in prison for "contempt of religion." The prison sentence was effective immediately"

it's actually not as you say, since Quran clearly says:
There is no compulsion in religion: rectitude has become distinct from error. So one who disavows fake deities and has faith in Allah has held fast to the firmest handle for which there is no breaking; and Allah is all-hearing, all-knowing.

so, you can be an atheist or Buddhist or whoever you want, but if you're trying to spread your belief, you should be able to logically prove it. otherwise spreading damaging falsehood which can not be proven is not accepted in Islam.

if the practice of Yoga was banned in eastern Asian countries, there's probably a logical reason for it. and the reason might be the fact that Buddhists killed more than 25000 people in Myanmar and media hid it completely. also if practicing Yoga can lead people to Buddhism, then it should first be proven that Buddhism and it's teachings (like reincarnation, ...) are logical. otherwise spreading it will be banned. but if it's only the sport aspect of it, it's okay and it can be taught.

though not everything that's happening in other Muslim countries are according to Islam and it's teachings.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.