Jump to topic:

I don't hate gays....

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 3:57:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't hate gays, if two consenting adults of the same gender perform sex acts on each other I don't think the world will come to an end. If you were going to draw a list of the top 10 or even top 100 problems the world/humans encounter it wouldn't make any of those lists.

So I guess we can be of a live and let live philosophy............but no, cause you see God hates the gay thing.

But hang on you say, but no God or any supernatural being goes around claiming to hates gays,ah but you see, your fellow human beings have put pen to paper and claimed about how God hates gays (cite bible/quran verses here), thus now you should hate gays too..............they are the worst, evil, an abomination.

If a man had such a hatred of homosexuality, even to the point that such consenting acts could justify putting gays to death, it would be clear that this person has some issues, it would be quite clear that such a person would be the threat, as opposed to gays.

But give a man a bible, give them the "word of God", give them the saving people hell from hell justification, give them hey I am just preaching Gods truth, well you would be f*cking amazed what you can get away with.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 4:11:20 AM
At 1/10/2017 3:57:48 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
I don't hate gays, if two consenting adults of the same gender perform sex acts on each other I don't think the world will come to an end. If you were going to draw a list of the top 10 or even top 100 problems the world/humans encounter it wouldn't make any of those lists.

So I guess we can be of a live and let live philosophy............but no, cause you see God hates the gay thing.

But hang on you say, but no God or any supernatural being goes around claiming to hates gays,ah but you see, your fellow human beings have put pen to paper and claimed about how God hates gays (cite bible/quran verses here), thus now you should hate gays too..............they are the worst, evil, an abomination.

If a man had such a hatred of homosexuality, even to the point that such consenting acts could justify putting gays to death, it would be clear that this person has some issues, it would be quite clear that such a person would be the threat, as opposed to gays.

But give a man a bible, give them the "word of God", give them the saving people hell from hell justification, give them hey I am just preaching Gods truth, well you would be f*cking amazed what you can get away with.

Having sex with a member of your own gender, is no worse that working on the Sabbath, both are deserving of the death penalty according to the old laws, which were but the shadows of the future.

So any person who has worked on the Sabbath, is a sinner and is no better than one who loves his fellow man.

He married he, the man of his dreams
And She married she, but now it would seem
That all of those sinners who've never known love
Call down God's wrath from the heavens above.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 4:16:07 AM
At 1/10/2017 4:11:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Having sex with a member of your own gender, is no worse that working on the Sabbath, both are deserving of the death penalty according to the old laws, which were but the shadows of the future.

So any person who has worked on the Sabbath, is a sinner and is no better than one who loves his fellow man.

He married he, the man of his dreams
And She married she, but now it would seem
That all of those sinners who've never known love
Call down God's wrath from the heavens above.
You'll find that the vast majority of homosexuals know love, it's godists who don't.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 7:04:44 AM

It's kind of ironic given that Jesus was probably gay. Never had a girlfriend and 30+ years old and not married. Surrounded himself with a dozen young men and boys. (We know what washing their feet was a euphemism for, right?). Shunned by his family who considered him mad/peculiar. And who was that naked boy following after him on the night he was arrested if not a lover?
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 9:15:05 AM
At 1/10/2017 7:04:44 AM, dee-em wrote:

It's kind of ironic given that Jesus was probably gay. Never had a girlfriend and 30+ years old and not married. Surrounded himself with a dozen young men and boys. (We know what washing their feet was a euphemism for, right?). Shunned by his family who considered him mad/peculiar. And who was that naked boy following after him on the night he was arrested if not a lover?

Sort of paints a different meaning to "Jesus was nailed to the cross" doesn't it?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 9:50:59 AM

Jesus was a Rabbi, who in those days was expected to be married, and as Mary Magdalene who was the sister to Cleophas the Husband of Mary the mother of Jesus, and therefore the sister in law to Mary the wife of Cleophas, we can assume that Jesus was Married.

And you lie by saying that Young John the son of Salome, one of the sisters of Jesus, and therefore his nephew, was a naked boy who followed Jesus, when in fact he was clothed when he followed Jesus, but had his robe torn off by the guards that tried to arrest him.

But we can expect nothing less from foul minded atheists such as yourself.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 12:33:25 PM
At 1/10/2017 9:50:59 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Jesus was a Rabbi, who in those days was expected to be married, and as Mary Magdalene who was the sister to Cleophas the Husband of Mary the mother of Jesus, and therefore the sister in law to Mary the wife of Cleophas, we can assume that Jesus was Married.

Gento, stop imagining things that are not in any text.

And you lie by saying that Young John the son of Salome, one of the sisters of Jesus, and therefore his nephew, was a naked boy who followed Jesus, when in fact he was clothed when he followed Jesus, but had his robe torn off by the guards that tried to arrest him.

Nah. He quickly wrapped a linen cloth around himself to cover his nakedness. That is what is recorded.

No foul thoughts from me, Gento. There is nothing wrong with Jesus being gay. I pass no judgement and neither should you. Just listing the evidence and drawing the obvious conclusion. Good for him if he could attract twelve young men. They were mostly poor and he could provide. He did pretty well and had a gay old time until his antics upset the Jewish priesthood.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 3:47:05 PM

In order to insult Jesus and Christians, the evolved liberal who hates violence will spew hate speech and vulgarity at others. He will become a homophobe.

30 and not married? F*g.
No girlfriend? Homo.
Many male friends? Fairie.
Affectionate to his gender? Male who*re.

Later he will wail about trollish behavior in the boards, but for now, all his leftist, PC beliefs will be abandoned. He will gleefully indulge in homophobic behavior he condemns when he's in his PC mode.

Can the class say hypocrite?

I thought it could.
GrimlyF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:19:14 PM

It being accepted that Jesus was God, who would you nominate to be Gods partner?
Jesus did not "surround Himself" with men or boys they joined Him, not the other way round.
Washing a persons feet was a mark of respect and not a "euphemism" for carnality.
If you think Mary thought her son peculiar and shunned him you've never read a bible.
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2017 9:23:40 PM
At 1/11/2017 9:19:14 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

It being accepted that Jesus was God, who would you nominate to be Gods partner?
Jesus did not "surround Himself" with men or boys they joined Him, not the other way round.
Washing a persons feet was a mark of respect and not a "euphemism" for carnality.
If you think Mary thought her son peculiar and shunned him you've never read a bible.

How do we know the bible wasn't just a made up fictional novel like Harry Potter
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2017 4:47:01 AM
At 1/10/2017 3:47:05 PM, ethang5 wrote:

In order to insult Jesus and Christians, the evolved liberal who hates violence will spew hate speech and vulgarity at others. He will become a homophobe.

30 and not married? F*g.
No girlfriend? Homo.
Many male friends? Fairie.
Affectionate to his gender? Male who*re.

Later he will wail about trollish behavior in the boards, but for now, all his leftist, PC beliefs will be abandoned. He will gleefully indulge in homophobic behavior he condemns when he's in his PC mode.

Can the class say hypocrite?

I thought it could.
Do you ever get burnt when your strawmen self immolate while your building them?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2017 9:10:30 AM
At 1/11/2017 9:19:14 PM, GrimlyF wrote:

Don't you remember? Jesus was 100% god and 100% man (somehow). We are talking about the man component.

Nah. He went around "recruiting" them. It doesn't matter though which way around it was. The attraction was there, right?

Come on Grimly. Who goes around washing people's feet? Let's get real. He was splashing their feet with sperm would be my guess.

Oh, but I have:

Mark 3
20 Then Jesus entered a house, and again a crowd gathered, so that he and his disciples were not even able to eat. 21 When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."
22 And the teachers of the law who came down from Jerusalem said, "He is possessed by Beelzebul! By the prince of demons he is driving out demons."
31 Then Jesus's mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him. 32 A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, "Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you."
33 "Who are my mother and my brothers?" he asked.
34 Then he looked at those seated in a circle around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 35 Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

Here Jesus disowns his own family preferring the company of his male "friends".
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2017 10:23:51 AM
At 1/10/2017 12:33:25 PM, dee-em wrote:

Do you want to put your money where your mouth is muggins?

Nah. He quickly wrapped a linen cloth around himself to cover his nakedness. That is what is recorded.

Typical ignorant atheist response., You have not even read that bible, let alone having begun to understand the little that you have read, muggins.

From the New Living Testament, Mark 14: 51; "There was, however, a young man following behind, clothed only in a linen cloth. When the mob tried to grab him, he escaped, though his clothes were torn off in the process, so that he ran away completely naked.

No foul thoughts from me, Gento. There is nothing wrong with Jesus being gay.

He wasn't, but I'll bet you dream of being in bed with someone that your filthy imagination, would want Jesus and all your male friends to be.

I pass no judgement and neither should you.

I don't, I simply reveal your ignorance to the scriptures, that in you blind and perverted mind, you attack.

Just listing the evidence and drawing the obvious conclusion. Good for him if he could attract twelve young men. They were mostly poor and he could provide. He did pretty well and had a gay old time until his antics upset the Jewish priesthood.

The only evidence you have, is the proven ignorant and accusing imaginations of a sick and distorted mind.

Would you like me to guide you through the scriptures, you poor ignoramus?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2017 10:33:09 AM
At 1/12/2017 10:23:51 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Typical ignorant atheist response., You have not even read that bible, let alone having begun to understand the little that you have read, muggins.

From the New Living Testament, Mark 14: 51; "There was, however, a young man following behind, clothed only in a linen cloth. When the mob tried to grab him, he escaped, though his clothes were torn off in the process, so that he ran away completely naked.

He wasn't, but I'll bet you dream of being in bed with someone that your filthy imagination, would want Jesus and all your male friends to be.

I don't, I simply reveal your ignorance to the scriptures, that in you blind and perverted mind, you attack.

Just listing the evidence and drawing the obvious conclusion. Good for him if he could attract twelve young men. They were mostly poor and he could provide. He did pretty well and had a gay old time until his antics upset the Jewish priesthood.

The only evidence you have, is the proven ignorant and accusing imaginations of a sick and distorted mind.

Gento, I would love to respond to your post. Unfortunately, whilst you insist in couching everything with personal insults, I think I will decline. I don't tolerate people like you in real life and I certainly won't do it on the web. If you would like to ask your questions again in a civil manner I will be happy to engage. Until then, have a good day.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2017 11:05:37 AM
At 1/12/2017 10:33:09 AM, dee-em wrote:

Gento, I would love to respond to your post. Unfortunately, whilst you insist in couching everything with personal insults, I think I will decline. I don't tolerate people like you in real life and I certainly won't do it on the web. If you would like to ask your questions again in a civil manner I will be happy to engage. Until then, have a good day.

Of course you don't want to respond to my posts, which will only reveal yourself to be more ignorant to the Holy Scripture that you attack in your blind hatred of all that is called God, than you have already proven yourself to be.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2017 12:32:03 PM
At 1/12/2017 11:05:37 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/12/2017 10:33:09 AM, dee-em wrote:

Of course you don't want to respond to my posts, which will only reveal yourself to be more ignorant to the Holy Scripture that you attack in your blind hatred of all that is called God, than you have already proven yourself to be.

Your "holy scriptures" do not in any way relate to reality. Sorry old man.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.