Jump to topic:

Serious Advice For Ex-Christian Kidz

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2017 12:36:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey there........get this; the Bible rag says that money is the root of all evil yet churches like to take money from people, go figure that out then.

I'm aware that many of you think that I am coming down uber-heavy on church dweebs (preachers). Well, some of them of course, are real eeeee-vil but most church dweebs are tame as a snail on valium.

Like they probably had bed-wetting problems at a late age and at school were those nerds that everyone made fun of.
Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a nerd and most have gone on to become real wholesome and cool, like Mark Zuckerberg. But others fall off the rails and get hooked on all that religious crap and end up as church dweebs.

But it is all that perverted sexing stuff that they learn from the Bible rag and at the brainwashing school they go to that makes you want to puke. Like, many of them become real el-weirdo and try to come onto other kidz.
So, if you think that one of them is going to try it on you or your pals, just give him a good kick in the gonads and make a run for it.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.