Jump to topic:

Day text - Sunday, January 15

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2017 1:03:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You with little faith, why did you give way to doubt?"Matt. 14:31.
The disciples see Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee. Peter calls out to Jesus, asking if he could walk across the water to his Master. When Jesus tells him to come, Peter gets out of the boat and miraculously walks toward Jesus on the choppy surface. Moments later, though, Peter starts to sink. Why? He looked at the windstorm and became afraid. Peter cries out to Jesus, who quickly catches hold of him and says the words quoted above. (Matt. 14:24-32) When Peter climbed out of the boat to walk on the water, he did so in faith. Jesus had called him, and Peter trusted that God"s power would support him just as it was supporting Jesus. Similarly, when we dedicated ourselves to Jehovah and got baptized, we did so because of our faith. Jesus called us to be his followers, to walk in his footsteps. We had to exercise faith in both Jesus and God, trusting that they would support us in various ways."John 14:1; 1 Pet. 2:21. w15 9/15 3:1, 3

Copied and pasted from http://wol.jw.org...
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2017 8:14:17 PM
At 1/15/2017 1:05:44 PM, bulproof wrote:
Take this crap to your LBFM's.

I shall continue to do what Christ commanded and take the truth to every one.

Why does it frighten you so much you can't just ignore it?
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2017 8:39:10 PM
At 1/15/2017 8:14:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I shall continue to do what Christ commanded and take the truth to every one.

So, you love to flog dead horses or perhaps you haven't noticed they are dead.

Why does it frighten you so much you can't just ignore it?

It's easy to be annoyed by a yapping dog, but to be afraid of it is childish.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2017 9:32:54 PM

Talking about religion in the religion forum? The nerve.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2017 1:24:15 AM
At 1/15/2017 9:32:54 PM, janesix wrote:

He's not talking about religion he's preaching, the demented old fool.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2017 3:00:20 AM
At 1/16/2017 1:24:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/15/2017 9:32:54 PM, janesix wrote:

He's not talking about religion he's preaching, the demented old fool.

You sound seriously concerned about MCB's condition. If enough people show the same concern as you, he might get the message. You got my vote.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2017 3:18:54 PM
At 1/15/2017 1:03:20 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
You with little faith, why did you give way to doubt?"Matt. 14:31.
The disciples see Jesus walking on the Sea of Galilee. Peter calls out to Jesus, asking if he could walk across the water to his Master. When Jesus tells him to come, Peter gets out of the boat and miraculously walks toward Jesus on the choppy surface. Moments later, though, Peter starts to sink. Why? He looked at the windstorm and became afraid. Peter cries out to Jesus, who quickly catches hold of him and says the words quoted above. (Matt. 14:24-32) When Peter climbed out of the boat to walk on the water, he did so in faith. Jesus had called him, and Peter trusted that God"s power would support him just as it was supporting Jesus. Similarly, when we dedicated ourselves to Jehovah and got baptized, we did so because of our faith. Jesus called us to be his followers, to walk in his footsteps. We had to exercise faith in both Jesus and God, trusting that they would support us in various ways."John 14:1; 1 Pet. 2:21. w15 9/15 3:1, 3

Copied and pasted from http://wol.jw.org...

What a bunch of nonsense. Peter didn't have any faith in Jesus. He lied he knew Jesus three times because he was afraid fir his life and did not believe Jesus could help him. Jesus was himself was arrested and put on trial. Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death.

Peter was called dumb as a ROCK by Jesus. Peter proved he was as dumb as a ROCK. He conceded to Paul in Antioch where Paul admonished Peter for hypocrisy, refusing to eat with the Gentiles. Peter was also the first Bishop of the Roman Catholic Church. What was a jew doing establishing a Church in Rome for the Romans who had crucified Jesus, destroyed the Jewish temple and destroyed the nation of Israel. Peter is counted as the First Pope. The Jehovah's Witnesses should go back to bible study which is what they did well. But interpreting the bible is out of their league.
Even worse, you have been disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses. By your own admission you are lowest of the low and even his earthly organisation looks down on you.

You wrote:" http://www.theforumsite.com...

Nov 18, 2012 @ 00:34:37
You wrote: Let's face it, in many ways I am amongst the lowest of the low because I am a disfellowshipped person, even his earthly organisation looks down n em at present. So what. I don't serve them I serve God and Christ and will do as long as I have breath in my body because I am more than aware of what I owe them. Another reason God chooses lowly ones such as me I suppose. We know we don't deserve it and therefore value it al the more for that."

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.