Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why

bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
Stronn
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.

Holy wars aren't real, they are a figment of the imagination, they only manifest as "holy wars" on earth because those who can't understand that "jihad" is an internal concept rather than an external one, they subsequently externalize their own hatred and divisiveness in the form of war.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
EtrnlVw
Posts: 6,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 5:54:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

When you ask the Creator a question you may only receive that which you need to understand, and not what you want hear. Because spirituality only touches that which is truly important in the moment.

YOU, are the living truth in your own world, the Creator wishes to express Itself in creation through many forms and experiences and through you God is experiencing this dimension through your reactions, your emotions, your thoughts desires ect.... what God wants from you is for you to let go, let the living light of the Creator come through your vessel at any given moment and experience no matter what the cost, both in the good and the bad. That's a challenge of course...
You are a manifestation and thought of God, an individualized piece of the Creator and It wants to hone you, pressurize you and for that light to shine and pierce through the obstructions and clutter of your environment both for you and those around you. The question "why" is for you to discover once these things are accomplished, you have a mission here.
The "experiences" are not you, they do not make you though they may break you, but without them you cannot be cultivated in the way the Creator wishes.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 2,695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 6:01:17 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.
You can't have everything you want doofus.
this site is dead. It doesn't even correctly post replies..
Stronn
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 6:02:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.

Holy wars aren't real, they are a figment of the imagination,

Holy war: a war declared or waged in support of a religious cause. (https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...)

Holy wars are all too real. History is rife with them.

they only manifest as "holy wars" on earth because those who can't understand that "jihad" is an internal concept rather than an external one, they subsequently externalize their own hatred and divisiveness in the form of war.
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 6:19:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 6:02:05 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.

Holy wars aren't real, they are a figment of the imagination,

Holy war: a war declared or waged in support of a religious cause. (https://en.oxforddictionaries.com...)

Holy wars are all too real. History is rife with them.


they only manifest as "holy wars" on earth because those who can't understand that "jihad" is an internal concept rather than an external one, they subsequently externalize their own hatred and divisiveness in the form of war.

Yes of course they are real, but I meant to approach the whole principle from a different perspective. Before anything is made reality (left brain engages with physical reality) it must first exist in right brain as a concept or idea. Jihad is meant to be an internal idea, one's own struggle to come to terms with the true creative force of the universe. When one fails to realize this, they manifest divisiveness which is their own inner turmoil guiding their actions. Yes there are "holy wars" as you said, but I am saying they are a manifestation of inner war within the right brain. When that inner jihad makes it's way into the left brain, you have your holy wars. That's why Jesus said we as a people need to cast net to right side and sort out these issues internally first before anything else.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 7:12:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.
In that case you are lying. Why do godists always revert to lies?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 7:14:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 5:54:33 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

When you ask the Creator a question you may only receive that which you need to understand, and not what you want hear. Because spirituality only touches that which is truly important in the moment.

YOU, are the living truth in your own world, the Creator wishes to express Itself in creation through many forms and experiences and through you God is experiencing this dimension through your reactions, your emotions, your thoughts desires ect.... what God wants from you is for you to let go, let the living light of the Creator come through your vessel at any given moment and experience no matter what the cost, both in the good and the bad. That's a challenge of course...
You are a manifestation and thought of God, an individualized piece of the Creator and It wants to hone you, pressurize you and for that light to shine and pierce through the obstructions and clutter of your environment both for you and those around you. The question "why" is for you to discover once these things are accomplished, you have a mission here.
The "experiences" are not you, they do not make you though they may break you, but without them you cannot be cultivated in the way the Creator wishes.

If the sermon is over will you grant my request?
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 7:15:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 6:01:17 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.
You can't have everything you want doofus.
So as the devout godist you are, you will deny my request. How saintly of you.
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 7:55:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 7:12:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.
In that case you are lying. Why do godists always revert to lies?

Ask and ye shall receive. Ask nonsense, you shall receive nonsense. If you have a question that is more than one word, I'll do my best, but the answer will likely be: God is within you.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 11:31:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

What a load of nonsense!
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 11:37:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 11:31:06 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

What a load of nonsense!

It would appear so to you, I was just sharing my experience. If you want to believe my own experience is nonsense, which is not even within the realm of your own experience, feel free to do so.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 11:58:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 11:37:48 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 11:31:06 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

What a load of nonsense!

It would appear so to you, I was just sharing my experience. If you want to believe my own experience is nonsense, which is not even within the realm of your own experience, feel free to do so.

Your experience doesn't matter. Nor does mine. In fact, inner consciousness cannot really testify to much of anything, other than how the person feels about this or that. It's certainly not a gauge of accuracy.

You say, "Pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself." OF COURSE, you are manufacturing every last one of them yourself. To what other source would you attribute them?
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:12:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 11:58:28 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/19/2017 11:37:48 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 11:31:06 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

What a load of nonsense!

It would appear so to you, I was just sharing my experience. If you want to believe my own experience is nonsense, which is not even within the realm of your own experience, feel free to do so.

Your experience doesn't matter. Nor does mine. In fact, inner consciousness cannot really testify to much of anything, other than how the person feels about this or that. It's certainly not a gauge of accuracy.

You say, "Pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself." OF COURSE, you are manufacturing every last one of them yourself. To what other source would you attribute them?

If your experience doesn't "matter" to you, you wouldn't be here experiencing it.

You might manufacture your own thoughts in your own practice of meditation, but Jesus said cast your net to the right for a reason: to ensure it is NOT you yourself manufacturing them "take no thought". As to what other source I attribute them to, that's the whole point of meditation, they come from somewhere else. Call it Jesus, God, Buddha, Krishna, it doesn't matter, what matters is your ability to discern them from your own. You are not your body, you are not your mind, you are just perceiving through your local senses. There is a higher "being" you can connect to, you just need to shed your desires, ego, any idea you ever thought about God or creation, and clear your mind.

The whole point of God casting Satan from heaven due to pride is a very simple lesson: when you have even a shred of predisposition about God, it will escape you. If you open yourself wholly and approach meditation with a humble approach, you will eventually witness it yourself. All I'm trying to do is tell people to search for themselves, by all means don't take my word for it, either it works for you or it doesn't.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
annanicole
Posts: 22,363
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:22:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 12:12:24 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 11:58:28 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/19/2017 11:37:48 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 11:31:06 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

What a load of nonsense!

It would appear so to you, I was just sharing my experience. If you want to believe my own experience is nonsense, which is not even within the realm of your own experience, feel free to do so.

Your experience doesn't matter. Nor does mine. In fact, inner consciousness cannot really testify to much of anything, other than how the person feels about this or that. It's certainly not a gauge of accuracy.

You say, "Pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself." OF COURSE, you are manufacturing every last one of them yourself. To what other source would you attribute them?

If your experience doesn't "matter" to you, you wouldn't be here experiencing it.

I'm not experiencing it. I'm pointing out that your inner consciousness (or mine, or anyone else's) is not a gauge by which truth or accuracy is determined.

You might manufacture your own thoughts in your own practice of meditation, but Jesus said cast your net to the right for a reason: to ensure it is NOT you yourself manufacturing them "take no thought". As to what other source I attribute them to, that's the whole point of meditation, they come from somewhere else.

That's your assertion, and that's what you'd have to prove, somehow. And the only proof you can offer is how you feel about it.

Call it Jesus, God, Buddha, Krishna, it doesn't matter, what matters is your ability to discern them from your own. You are not your body, you are not your mind, you are just perceiving through your local senses. There is a higher "being" you can connect to, you just need to shed your desires, ego, any idea you ever thought about God or creation, and clear your mind.

The whole point of God casting Satan from heaven due to pride is a very simple lesson: when you have even a shred of predisposition about God, it will escape you. If you open yourself wholly and approach meditation with a humble approach, you will eventually witness it yourself. All I'm trying to do is tell people to search for themselves, by all means don't take my word for it, either it works for you or it doesn't.

No, it either works period, or it doesn't.
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:36:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't know how I can clarify further to you: I'm not here to prove anything, I'm simply saying, look inside yourself if you want "proof". If it's not there for you, you work that out with and for yourself. If you want to discard the idea before engaging with it on your own personal level, that's entirely your choice, as is your life. I'm merely "suggesting" that you're missing out by not searching for yourself.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:37:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 7:55:08 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 7:12:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.
In that case you are lying. Why do godists always revert to lies?

Ask and ye shall receive. Ask nonsense, you shall receive nonsense. If you have a question that is more than one word, I'll do my best, but the answer will likely be: God is within you.
You are terribly afraid, aren't you?
If you talk to the god you claim only exists in your head, why won't you grant my request?
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:43:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 12:37:38 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2017 7:55:08 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 7:12:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.
In that case you are lying. Why do godists always revert to lies?

Ask and ye shall receive. Ask nonsense, you shall receive nonsense. If you have a question that is more than one word, I'll do my best, but the answer will likely be: God is within you.
You are terribly afraid, aren't you?
If you talk to the god you claim only exists in your head, why won't you grant my request?

If you keep trying to search for answers from "God" outside of yourself, you'll never find your answers. I can't Neo-dive into your body and force you to meditate, you have to do that for yourself.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 12:55:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 12:43:27 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 12:37:38 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2017 7:55:08 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 7:12:59 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:51:23 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 5:26:50 AM, Stronn wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

But what if God told me, "Why indeed!"

Whose revelation would be the Truth?

Holy wars spring from such seeds as this.

I wasn't being serious, I treated the question with the same care that went into asking it.
In that case you are lying. Why do godists always revert to lies?

Ask and ye shall receive. Ask nonsense, you shall receive nonsense. If you have a question that is more than one word, I'll do my best, but the answer will likely be: God is within you.
You are terribly afraid, aren't you?
If you talk to the god you claim only exists in your head, why won't you grant my request?

If you keep trying to search for answers from "God" outside of yourself, you'll never find your answers. I can't Neo-dive into your body and force you to meditate, you have to do that for yourself.
What you mean is that your god can't answer my question, OK.
You are dismissed.
Iacov
Posts: 499
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 1:41:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

Well if you want to dum it down I guess you can equate my form of communication with the gods as being pin pals with a lazy person who sends back a package but no note.
bulproof
Posts: 36,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 1:44:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 1:41:51 PM, Iacov wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

Well if you want to dum it down I guess you can equate my form of communication with the gods as being pin pals with a lazy person who sends back a package but no note.
So you can't help, thanks for your input.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 2:35:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

why ask you? that's easy because you claim to hear your god, and you might actually believe your god is real.
the fact that imaginary friends aren't able to interact with other people is the reason i think your god is a myth.
you could give me an example of how your imaginary friend interacts with you, then i could tell you if that might or might not even convince me that your imaginary friend was even real.
i have no reason to believe that a "feeling", or "ringing" is from a supernatural source.
is that all it took to convince you that your god was actually real?
although i find it amusing that you claim a "feeling" is somehow supposed to be evidence that the universe was created, and that "feeling" is somehow from the being that supposed to have created the universe.
of course since you ignored my other questions, i doubt you'll answer these questions.
TheChristWithin
Posts: 977
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 3:16:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 2:35:56 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

why ask you? that's easy because you claim to hear your god, and you might actually believe your god is real.
the fact that imaginary friends aren't able to interact with other people is the reason i think your god is a myth.
you could give me an example of how your imaginary friend interacts with you, then i could tell you if that might or might not even convince me that your imaginary friend was even real.
i have no reason to believe that a "feeling", or "ringing" is from a supernatural source.
is that all it took to convince you that your god was actually real?
although i find it amusing that you claim a "feeling" is somehow supposed to be evidence that the universe was created, and that "feeling" is somehow from the being that supposed to have created the universe.
of course since you ignored my other questions, i doubt you'll answer these questions.

I suppose if "Christians" still can't understand Jesus after 2000 years, I can't expect you to understand either. Why are you asking me about God? I'm not even Christian, I just did what the guy said, which was to NOT listen to ANYTHING anyone else told me, and searched inside myself. I personally concluded that, his teachings were correct. I simply came here and said, search in yourself, take no thought, and you're still here asking me about my own personal experience.

It's like I'm here saying, go into your own closet and look at yourself, yet you ask me what's in my own closet and get upset that I keep telling you to go into your own.

Every prominent teacher says the same thing, over and over and over, in a plethora of different ways, using every means of suggestion conceivable, yet people keep insisting on looking outside of themselves. I gave you an idea of what I experience, which I tried to explain simply can't be done, yet I am attacked for doing so.

Like I have been trying to say, just stop trying to externalize God in any way, stop thinking, stop forming opinions or expectations, take no thought, no ego or emotion, just sit and relax and meditate, that's literally all you have to do. Why do people have to make something so simple so unnecessarily complex, just go and do it, don't take my word for it.
List of Trolls (ongoing)
21stCenturyIconoclast
bulproof
Deb-8-A-Bull
dee-em
Gentorev
Goldtop
Harikrish

List of Racists (ongoing)
Harikrish (blacks and Jews)
Mingodalia (white males)
Archaholic
Posts: 1,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 6:05:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 3:16:48 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 2:35:56 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

why ask you? that's easy because you claim to hear your god, and you might actually believe your god is real.
the fact that imaginary friends aren't able to interact with other people is the reason i think your god is a myth.
you could give me an example of how your imaginary friend interacts with you, then i could tell you if that might or might not even convince me that your imaginary friend was even real.
i have no reason to believe that a "feeling", or "ringing" is from a supernatural source.
is that all it took to convince you that your god was actually real?
although i find it amusing that you claim a "feeling" is somehow supposed to be evidence that the universe was created, and that "feeling" is somehow from the being that supposed to have created the universe.
of course since you ignored my other questions, i doubt you'll answer these questions.

I suppose if "Christians" still can't understand Jesus after 2000 years, I can't expect you to understand either. Why are you asking me about God? I'm not even Christian, I just did what the guy said, which was to NOT listen to ANYTHING anyone else told me, and searched inside myself. I personally concluded that, his teachings were correct. I simply came here and said, search in yourself, take no thought, and you're still here asking me about my own personal experience.

It's like I'm here saying, go into your own closet and look at yourself, yet you ask me what's in my own closet and get upset that I keep telling you to go into your own.

Every prominent teacher says the same thing, over and over and over, in a plethora of different ways, using every means of suggestion conceivable, yet people keep insisting on looking outside of themselves. I gave you an idea of what I experience, which I tried to explain simply can't be done, yet I am attacked for doing so.

Like I have been trying to say, just stop trying to externalize God in any way, stop thinking, stop forming opinions or expectations, take no thought, no ego or emotion, just sit and relax and meditate, that's literally all you have to do. Why do people have to make something so simple so unnecessarily complex, just go and do it, don't take my word for it.

Most people here misunderstand the concept of "God", and I think the problem comes from religions, which usually "humanize" God. And I don't blame them since this is the simplest way to understand it. They think God is a person whom you can talk to or ask for the things you want,. They think God is literally "something" flying in the skies, watching over the world, listening to our pledges, and so on. As a consequence of that thought, people usually blame God for our misfortunes, and atheists -especially the ones with low IQ- start to make fun on them.

So, I utterly understand your point. We human beings are more than flesh, we are also spirit, a spirit that needs to grow. This spritual nature is connected to the concept of God, but we shouldn't understand God as something given. Each one of us should find the way to God since it's more a personal experience. God is not a cause, it's a consequence. Or even easier, God is not a subject but a verb.

BR
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2017 6:26:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/19/2017 3:16:48 PM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 2:35:56 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:26:34 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 8:13:31 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 1/19/2017 4:28:18 AM, TheChristWithin wrote:
At 1/19/2017 3:39:34 AM, bulproof wrote:
I have a request for those many on here who claim to have a personal relationship with and talk to their god.
The next time you are talking to your god could you please tell him that bulproof wants to know WHY?
Thanks.

I have done what you asked.

God says:

Why not?

when your god talks to you, do you hear an audible voice?
if so does anyone else hear the same audible voice, or are you always alone when you hear it?
if you actually hear your god, why don't you ask your god to talk to be the same way?

Why ask me? Why not seek God in yourself? Go and meditate. I can give you an example of what I experience, but I must emphasize that everyone's experience is different, because what you call "God" is actually yourself, just a higher version of it, and it speaks to you in ways only you can know.

When you meditate, you are allowing energy to move up your spine until it touches your pineal gland. This is what Jesus meant when he said if your eye be single, you shall be filled with light, light being consciousness (thanks science).

For me, this creates a sort of ringing or static sensation about the head, which concentrates into a point. When this happens, keep your mind clear, and pay attention to thoughts/feelings which come naturally to you, but make sure you don't manufacture them yourself. Jesus warned about that "take no thought". When Moses saw the burning bush, he was told to take off his shoes, as you can't allow any dirt or mud (thoughts) to be tracked in when you visit that higher place, otherwise you'll trick yourself into believing your thoughts came from God when in fact they came from your own head. How to tell the difference? You will know, I can't explain it any other way than that, but it will be immensely personal, meant for you, just an oracle that tells you exactly what you need to hear, but only you can make sense of it.

why ask you? that's easy because you claim to hear your god, and you might actually believe your god is real.
the fact that imaginary friends aren't able to interact with other people is the reason i think your god is a myth.
you could give me an example of how your imaginary friend interacts with you, then i could tell you if that might or might not even convince me that your imaginary friend was even real.
i have no reason to believe that a "feeling", or "ringing" is from a supernatural source.
is that all it took to convince you that your god was actually real?
although i find it amusing that you claim a "feeling" is somehow supposed to be evidence that the universe was created, and that "feeling" is somehow from the being that supposed to have created the universe.
of course since you ignored my other questions, i doubt you'll answer these questions.

I suppose if "Christians" still can't understand Jesus after 2000 years, I can't expect you to understand either. Why are you asking me about God? I'm not even Christian, I just did what the guy said, which was to NOT listen to ANYTHING anyone else told me, and searched inside myself. I personally concluded that, his teachings were correct. I simply came here and said, search in yourself, take no thought, and you're still here asking me about my own personal experience.

It's like I'm here saying, go into your own closet and look at yourself, yet you ask me what's in my own closet and get upset that I keep telling you to go into your own.

Every prominent teacher says the same thing, over and over and over, in a plethora of different ways, using every means of suggestion conceivable, yet people keep insisting on looking outside of themselves. I gave you an idea of what I experience, which I tried to explain simply can't be done, yet I am attacked for doing so.

Like I have been trying to say, just stop trying to externalize God in any way, stop thinking, stop forming opinions or expectations, take no thought, no ego or emotion, just sit and relax and meditate, that's literally all you have to do. Why do people have to make something so simple so unnecessarily complex, just go and do it, don't take my word for it.

i never claimed you were a christian.
you claimed a god spoke to you, and i was asking you questions about that god.
the fact that you have to use a confirmation bias, and trick yourself into believing a god is real, is why i don't believe your god is real.
if your god was real, then your god should be able to interact with other people.
the fact that you can't even demonstrate that you are talking to someone is why i don't believe your claims.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.