Jump to topic:

Spiritual Mana

Philosophy101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2017 6:13:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Mana is the bread of our soul, nourishment by which we are kept alive. The difference between bread and man is that bread once eaten disappears, but mana when taken in grows. The more mana we have and share generously, the more mana is there for all others to mirth in. This concept was developed by Dante in his Divine Comedy; a treasure trove of information about reason and faith. I encourage anybody to read it and mirth in the delight of reading and contemplating the good.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2017 6:18:46 AM
At 1/20/2017 6:13:51 AM, Philosophy101 wrote:
Mana is the bread of our soul, nourishment by which we are kept alive. The difference between bread and man is that bread once eaten disappears, but mana when taken in grows. The more mana we have and share generously, the more mana is there for all others to mirth in. This concept was developed by Dante in his Divine Comedy; a treasure trove of information about reason and faith. I encourage anybody to read it and mirth in the delight of reading and contemplating the good.

who says so?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2017 8:18:11 AM

You mean, contemplating all the nonsense that is spiritualism of which there is no such thing.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2017 1:00:15 PM

This pearl of wisdom brought to you by someone who doesn't even know that mirth is a noun and can't be used as a verb. He also doesn't realize that mana is a Polynesian word and what he really meant was manna. Lol.

The different between bread and manna is not that bread disappears when eaten, it is that manna is not there to begin with. Another figment of the imagination of theists together with the "soul" it is supposed to nourish.
Lying and/or abusive trolls on permanent ignore: ethang5, skipsaweirdo, dsjpk5, Polytheist_Witch, Studio-B, TKDB, Factseeker, graceofgod.
i777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2017 1:06:54 PM
At 1/20/2017 1:00:15 PM, dee-em wrote:

This pearl of wisdom brought to you by someone who doesn't even know that mirth is a noun and can't be used as a verb. He also doesn't realize that mana is a Polynesian word and what he really meant was manna. Lol.

The different between bread and manna is not that bread disappears when eaten, it is that manna is not there to begin with. Another figment of the imagination of theists together with the "soul" it is supposed to nourish. : :

A fool cannot understand the wisdom of the wise. The words "faith" and "manna" and "Christ" written in the scriptures does not mean the same thing as Christians try tell you. In fact, most of them believe the scriptures are to be interpreted literally.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.