Jump to topic:

Daily Text & comments Friday, February 10

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2017 7:29:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here."2 Tim. 3:1.

The Bible indicates that wickedness will greatly increase "in the last days." (2 Tim. 3:13; Matt. 24:21; Rev. 12:12) So we can expect that world conditions, bad as they are now, will continue to decline. But how bad do you expect conditions to become before "the great tribulation"? (Rev. 7:14) For example, do you expect that there will be a war in every country, no food on anyone"s table, and illness in every household? Under those conditions, even skeptics would likely feel compelled to admit that Bible prophecy was undergoing fulfillment. However, Jesus said that most people would take "no note" of his presence, carrying on with life"s normal activities until it is too late. (Matt. 24:37-39) Thus, the Scriptures indicate that world conditions during the last days would not become so extreme that people would be forced to believe that the end is near."Luke 17:20; 2 Pet. 3:3, 4. w15 8/15 2:6, 7

http://wol.jw.org...
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 8:06:20 AM
At 2/11/2017 7:29:54 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

The Bible indicates that wickedness will greatly increase "in the last days." (2 Tim. 3:13; Matt. 24:21; Rev. 12:12) So we can expect that world conditions, bad as they are now, will continue to decline. But how bad do you expect conditions to become before "the great tribulation"? (Rev. 7:14) For example, do you expect that there will be a war in every country, no food on anyone"s table, and illness in every household? Under those conditions, even skeptics would likely feel compelled to admit that Bible prophecy was undergoing fulfillment. However, Jesus said that most people would take "no note" of his presence, carrying on with life"s normal activities until it is too late. (Matt. 24:37-39) Thus, the Scriptures indicate that world conditions during the last days would not become so extreme that people would be forced to believe that the end is near."Luke 17:20; 2 Pet. 3:3, 4. w15 8/15 2:6, 7

Yet another gross anachronism spewed out from Brooklyn. Wrong at the beginning, wrong at the end, and wrong all in-between.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2017 11:11:57 AM
One wonders what MCB's game is, he spews out JW garbage, even though they kicked him out. Is he trying to get back into their good books?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 12:29:44 AM
At 2/12/2017 8:06:20 AM, annanicole wrote:

Yet another gross anachronism spewed out from Brooklyn. Wrong at the beginning, wrong at the end, and wrong all in-between.

Nope, another truth entirely as contained in scripture and revealed through holy spirit.

But then you know that, you just dare not admit it.
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 12:36:37 AM
At 2/12/2017 11:11:57 AM, tarantula wrote:
One wonders what MCB's game is, he spews out JW garbage, even though they kicked him out. Is he trying to get back into their good books?

My "game" as you put it is quite simple.

I obey Jesus commands to spread the "Good News of the Kingdom" to all who listen in imitation of Christ himself, and the Apostles after him.

The intention being to guide all who are willing to listen onto the one and only "narrow road to life" as described by Christ at Matthew 7:13,14

The only profit I seek from it is to have as many as possible join me in God's New world after Armageddon.The more who choose to survive into that New world, the happier Jehovah and Christ will be. The happier they are, the happier I am, they make sure of that even now.

However if I wish to draw close to Jehovah and to Christ I have no choice to do what I can to help those, like you, who need that help so desperately.

Hence I can easily withstand the lies and distortions spread on here by certain ones, and even the slanders against God that you post on here at times.

Just remember one thing. If I were not 100% honest Annanicole, and Harikrish would not have any ammunition to twist and distort against me. However with Jehovah and Christ at my shoulder I have no reason to hide anything or fear anything they can do against me.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 12:44:51 AM
At 2/13/2017 12:29:44 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Nope, another truth entirely as contained in scripture and revealed through holy spirit.

1. What is in the scripture IS the truth as revealed through the Holy Spirit. There is no additional revelation apart from the scriptures.

2. The entirety of what you cite occurred back 1,900+ years ago. To try to force it to also refer to the Inquisitions, the Black Plague, and other modern events is to create an anachronism. Of course, the BotchTower's stock in trade is the misapplication of prophecy. That explains why nary a one of it's "explanations" has ever panned out.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 12:49:47 AM
At 2/13/2017 12:36:37 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I obey Jesus commands to spread the "Good News of the Kingdom" to all who listen in imitation of Christ himself, and the Apostles after him.

The intention being to guide all who are willing to listen onto the one and only "narrow road to life" as described by Christ at Matthew 7:13,14

The only profit I seek from it is to have as many as possible join me in God's New world after Armageddon.The more who choose to survive into that New world, the happier Jehovah and Christ will be. The happier they are, the happier I am, they make sure of that even now.

However if I wish to draw close to Jehovah and to Christ I have no choice to do what I can to help those, like you, who need that help so desperately.

Hence I can easily withstand the lies and distortions spread on here by certain ones, and even the slanders against God that you post on here at times.

Just remember one thing. If I were not 100% honest Annanicole, and Harikrish would not have any ammunition to twist and distort against me.

Why don't you give us an example of my lies and distortions? As far as Harikrish goes, as far as I can tell, 98% of what he posts that pertains to you is ... direct quotes by you about yourself! How can that be distorted?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 4:51:28 PM

But that does not apply to you. You failed as a father and abandoned your 3 children when they were very young. You failed as a husband and divorced 4 times. You have failed to manage your own family.

1 Timothy 3:5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)

You are not qualified to preach. The bible has already been preached throughout the world. You are not even allowed to speak to your own congregation because you have been disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

You should first show you are a good example before you can expect anyone to follow you. You cannot speak to Christians because they already have their pastors and churches. You cannot speak to Jehovah" Witnesses because you have been Disfellowshipped and shunned by the elders.
You cannot speak to members on DDO because they all know you as a mentally ill depraved pervert from your own admission.

You need to get help yourself. Your condition is deteriorating physically, mentally and financially and you have begun chasing sexually immoral unwed mothers with children. That is a new low you have reached.

You cannot withstand anything. You lost all your teeth, still very broke, suffer from low self esteem and now women from third world countries like the Phillipines are dumping you. Two dumped you within a month apart. Man that is so not so cool. You are a pathetic old man.

Just remember one thing. If I were not 100% honest Annanicole, and Harikrish would not have any ammunition to twist and distort against me. However with Jehovah and Christ at my shoulder I have no reason to hide anything or fear anything they can do against me.

Jehovh and Christ cannot protect you from your own depravity, sexual immorality and perverteness. Everyone you touched (3 of your own children, 5 wives and 2 Filipino women) has dumped you and don't want anything to do with you. You have also been dumped by your own parents who gave you up for adoption and your adopted parents who sent you for psychiatric evaluation because they felt you were mentally ill. What a total reject, add to it your mind ain't right. All this is 100% true by your own admission.
Jehovah and Christ should end your suffering, not stand on your shoulder because you are partially disabled as well.
You have even been rejected by total strangers who ignored your attempts to raise funds on Gofundme.com and other crowdfunding sites. What a total reject!!!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 7:25:34 PM
At 2/13/2017 4:51:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But that does not apply to you. You failed as a father and abandoned your 3 children when they were very young. You failed as a husband and divorced 4 times. You have failed to manage your own family.

1 Timothy 3:5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)

You are not qualified to preach. The bible has already been preached throughout the world. You are not even allowed to speak to your own congregation because you have been disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses.

You should first show you are a good example before you can expect anyone to follow you. You cannot speak to Christians because they already have their pastors and churches. You cannot speak to Jehovah" Witnesses because you have been Disfellowshipped and shunned by the elders.
You cannot speak to members on DDO because they all know you as a mentally ill depraved pervert from your own admission.

You need to get help yourself. Your condition is deteriorating physically, mentally and financially and you have begun chasing sexually immoral unwed mothers with children. That is a new low you have reached.

You cannot withstand anything. You lost all your teeth, still very broke, suffer from low self esteem and now women from third world countries like the Phillipines are dumping you. Two dumped you within a month apart. Man that is so not so cool. You are a pathetic old man.

Jehovh and Christ cannot protect you from your own depravity, sexual immorality and perverteness. Everyone you touched (3 of your own children, 5 wives and 2 Filipino women) has dumped you and don't want anything to do with you. You have also been dumped by your own parents who gave you up for adoption and your adopted parents who sent you for psychiatric evaluation because they felt you were mentally ill. What a total reject, add to it your mind ain't right. All this is 100% true by your own admission.
Jehovah and Christ should end your suffering, not stand on your shoulder because you are partially disabled as well.
You have even been rejected by total strangers who ignored your attempts to raise funds on Gofundme.com and other crowdfunding sites. What a total reject!!!

They can give me the strength to keep away from it as they have for years now.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 7:30:39 PM
At 2/13/2017 12:49:47 AM, annanicole wrote:

Just remember one thing. If I were not 100% honest Annanicole, and Harikrish would not have any ammunition to twist and distort against me.

Why don't you give us an example of my lies and distortions? As far as Harikrish goes, as far as I can tell, 98% of what he posts that pertains to you is ... direct quotes by you about yourself! How can that be distorted?

Look in almost every post of yours and you will find them, as everyone on here knows. Mostly distortions of scripture.

But like I say, I am happy to leave others to judge between us. Especially since I have proven my complete honesty and frankness by the things I have told you from my past,

You have continually proven to be a liar and a hypocrite, as many on here have known longer than I have.

The fact that you constantly deny the ability of Christ to forgive the truly repentant is more than enough for me to call you what I call you. I know I have been forgiven for past errors and lack of faith, just as Abraham was forgiven his.

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 7:35:45 PM
At 2/13/2017 12:44:51 AM, annanicole wrote:

1. What is in the scripture IS the truth as revealed through the Holy Spirit. There is no additional revelation apart from the scriptures.

Wrong again, that is simply an evidence of you lack of faith. It is promised us many times, including through James (James 12:5-8). The WTBTS have faith and so they get that help. I have faith now so I fget it also

You do not get it because you do not have faith that you will.

2. The entirety of what you cite occurred back 1,900+ years ago. To try to force it to also refer to the Inquisitions, the Black Plague, and other modern events is to create an anachronism. Of course, the BotchTower's stock in trade is the misapplication of prophecy. That explains why nary a one of it's "explanations" has ever panned out.

According to you. However both history and scripture disagree with you, as I have proven many times over.

Can you tell me when the resurrection back onto the earth happened?

Can you tell me when the last 3 chapters of Revelation were fulfilled?

Can you tell me when false prophets (like you) were done away with?

No Anna it has not happened yet, but it will, and exactly when it is intended to.

The judgement on the Jewish system happened, yes, but not the judgement on Satan's system of which you are a part.

annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 8:44:37 PM
At 2/13/2017 7:30:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/13/2017 12:49:47 AM, annanicole wrote:

Look in almost every post of yours and you will find them, as everyone on here knows. Mostly distortions of scripture.

So they're there, but you didn't see fit to point to one in particular? That figures! Poor old fella couldn't find one specific example.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 8:54:23 PM
At 2/13/2017 7:35:45 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/13/2017 12:44:51 AM, annanicole wrote:

Wrong again, that is simply an evidence of you lack of faith. It is promised us many times, including through James (James 12:5-8). The WTBTS have faith and so they get that help. I have faith now so I fget it also

You do not get it because you do not have faith that you will.

According to you. However both history and scripture disagree with you, as I have proven many times over.

Can you tell me when the resurrection back onto the earth happened?

Which one? There are many resurrections mentioned in Scripture. For instance, the was the resurrection of the Jewish people - as a people and as a nation - from Babylonian captivity. There was also the resurrection of the Christian cause - a caused down-trodden by both Jewish and pagan persecutors such as Nero. Then there is our own bodily resurrection, the same one mentioned by Jesus in John 2 and Paul in I Cor 15. Exactly which one of these are you referencing?

Last time around, you informed us that Jesus screwed up at John 2: 19 - that He didn't know what He was talking about. Then, on top of that, you informed us that the "it" about which Paul write in I Cor 15: 44 was "the personality" or something. Who knows what you made up at the time? That was right after you speculated that the disciples at Antioch were first called "Christian" not by God Himself, but by some "Greek oracle" somewhere over in Antioch.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2017 10:39:32 PM
At 2/13/2017 7:25:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/13/2017 4:51:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:

They can give me the strength to keep away from it as they have for years now.

Where is there any evidence you have received the strength to keep away from sexual immorality?

You recently got dumped by Imelda with whom you had an immoral sexual relationship and you latched on to another sexually immoral Filipino unwed mother shortly after. It will be a while before you can save enough for you to join Bantayao Dianamae in the Phillipines. Meanwhile you can only exchange cartoons on Facebook chat. Is that how you plan to abstain from immoral sexual activity?

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.