Jump to topic:

Daily Text & comments Wednesday, February 15

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 10:19:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Man, who appointed me judge or arbitrator between you two?"Luke 12:14.

Many things happened during Jesus" ministry that could have distracted him, but he never succumbed to them. Early in his ministry, after he had taught the crowds and performed miracles in Capernaum, people begged him not to leave their city. But how did Jesus react to this flattering request? He said: "I must also declare the good news of the Kingdom of God to other cities, because for this I was sent." (Luke 4:42-44) True to his word, Jesus walked the length and breadth of Palestine, preaching and teaching. Though perfect, he had normal human needs and sometimes felt very tired because of expending himself in God"s service. (Luke 8:23; John 4:6) On a later occasion while Jesus was teaching his followers how to cope with opposition, a man interrupted, saying: "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me." But Jesus refused to be drawn into this dispute."Luke 12:13-15. w15 10/15 3:10, 11

http://wol.jw.org...
It impossible to make a horse drink which is not thirsty, or eat if it is not hungry.

Likewise it is impossible to teach a person who does not wish to learn. Matthew 13:15.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2017 11:53:39 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/15/2017 10:19:32 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Man, who appointed me judge or arbitrator between you two?"Luke 12:14.

Many things happened during Jesus" ministry that could have distracted him, but he never succumbed to them. Early in his ministry, after he had taught the crowds and performed miracles in Capernaum, people begged him not to leave their city. But how did Jesus react to this flattering request? He said: "I must also declare the good news of the Kingdom of God to other cities, because for this I was sent." (Luke 4:42-44) True to his word, Jesus walked the length and breadth of Palestine, preaching and teaching. Though perfect, he had normal human needs and sometimes felt very tired because of expending himself in God"s service. (Luke 8:23; John 4:6) On a later occasion while Jesus was teaching his followers how to cope with opposition, a man interrupted, saying: "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me." But Jesus refused to be drawn into this dispute."Luke 12:13-15. w15 10/15 3:10, 11

http://wol.jw.org...

168. Jellyfish
Sex position #168 - Jellyfish. (face to face, kneeling, standing). Kamasutra -
Description:

One can have sex standing, sitting, lying down, from behind and there is an infinite amount of options. This position offers you to try sex on the knees, if you have never had such an experience, well, it"s time for new experiments. The man kneels down with his back straight. The woman stands on one knee next to her male partner, facing him, her second leg is bent in knee, the support is made on it. He embraces her with one hand behind her back, the second one he puts on her buttocks, she hugs his neck and puts her head on his shoulder, so the man can kiss her neck.

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use.